Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69191 times)
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

Whatever seems like fast way to get, it has more like fast way to loose. That's the trick to involve more and crash them. smart way is to set your expectation realistic before even you start. if your expectation is to make money regularly then fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

I think it is not appropriate to say that bitcoins can get you rich in an instant. Maybe it is better to say that is a way faster to earn money if you know how to manage bitcoins and effectively use it to gain more bitcoins. It is not like you win jackpot and win an instant million unless you play on gamble site which is very risky and higher chance of losing you own bitcoin leaving you bankrupt.
Agree with you, maybe I would agree with "that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money" because surely you can earn money just by doing some method of getting bitcoin like a faucet. If you are disciplined and working hard. Maybe in a few years you could become rich dude, no instant way

Actually, by doing nothing.
You just buy and let it be. To be rich buy as much as you can have.
But if you want a faster one then go to the altcoin section.
Both are rising in price so it is like a double profit too.
That is how trading really works. Can also prevent losses.

Maybe it works for you buy it is actually a risky thing, especially with altcoins. I agree with your second line though, you can become rich with bitcoin by doing nothing exept byuing and holding it. How exactly you can prevent losses by trading altcoins remains unclear to me.  Smiley
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

I think it is not appropriate to say that bitcoins can get you rich in an instant. Maybe it is better to say that is a way faster to earn money if you know how to manage bitcoins and effectively use it to gain more bitcoins. It is not like you win jackpot and win an instant million unless you play on gamble site which is very risky and higher chance of losing you own bitcoin leaving you bankrupt.
Yeah you can not get rich from bitcoin in just 1 night or instant. Unless the bitcoin price rises 10-fold in one night, but is it impossible to happen right? Or you can gamble to get rich with instant chances are of course small. Getting rich with instant is a hard thing to do unless there's a miracle. Although you're using a lot of ways in bitcoin
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

what do you think about this topic?

In my opinion, You can not instantly get rich in bitcoin if you do not work for it because there is no easy to get rich immediately we need to work hard to get rich. If you think that through bitcoin you will immediately get rich it depends on the exchanging of currency because sometimes bitcoin is up and down monthly. Joining in bitcoin will try your patient because you will encounter many fault in bitcoin before you earn.
Yes, I definitely agree with you mate, you can possible be rich in bitcoin but jot instantly! Quickly rich businessea are just too good to be true and all that are too good to be true are definitely not true. To be rich in bitcoin it takes a lot effort, hardworking, knowledge and guts! It's not that easy as it is but it's not also that possible!
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

Theres no way you can be rich in a instant way but i guess bitcoin is the most easy way to be rich we cant say that easily other investors didnt just invest and become rich i guess there also hard time before where they wanted to sell there investment i guess is not easy i guess.

Yes it is the easiest way of becoming rich if you do not have any reason or any way to earn or have money.  Especially those who are not working and only doing sidelines, then bitcoin is the way to get rich.  Though not an instant rich but through hardwork and perseverance then you can be rich in time.  There is no tax, you do not need to go to work everyday for 8-10 hours.  Your time is yours and you have the freedom to do so.  
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:52:29 AM

No doubts if you bought bitcoins when the price was enough only to buy you a pizza you should have hundreds of thounsands of bitcoin now where you can sell for millions of dollars.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

yes its the easiest way to get rich using internet by networking no wonder why South Korea has officially legalized international Bitcoin transfers.
Bitcoin is not instant way to get rich but somehow it can help anyone to earn money through bitcoin. If youre saying the easiest way to get rich if for example you bought bitcoin at a lower price and sold it more than the capital you bought it you can be rich but this means theres a process not an instant way. However, there's a need of effort, patience and determination to rich the way we wanted.

Of course its the easiest way to get rich using internet by networking no wonder why South Korea has officially legalized international Bitcoin transfers. Well it really depends on a person on how he manage his or her assets but not in an agressive way and you will not regret in the future riches will come your way through bitcoin currency. How I hope so that this country of mine will also be legalizing this type of currency and be used as normal legal as fiat.

googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.

Agree with you, because we know that bitcoin is very popular and many people use it because they want to take advantage of the bitcoin to become a millionaire, so bitcoin is very much an advantage to have a lot of money
deejhay

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

for future

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:26:27 AM

i dont think there is an "instant rich" here. you can hold a lot a bitcoin for the increasing price but the value of what you have to invest is also high so its either youre already rich and use bitcoin to get richer fast or by some luck you bought huge amount of bitcoin in its lowest price which is unlikely.

Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:31:01 AM

Agree with you, maybe I would agree with "that bitcoin is a quick way to earn money" because surely you can earn money just by doing some method of getting bitcoin like a faucet. If you are disciplined and working hard. Maybe in a few years you could become rich dude, no instant way

Actually, by doing nothing.
You just buy and let it be. To be rich buy as much as you can have.
But if you want a faster one then go to the altcoin section.
Both are rising in price so it is like a double profit too.
That is how trading really works. Can also prevent losses.

Maybe it works for you buy it is actually a risky thing, especially with altcoins. I agree with your second line though, you can become rich with bitcoin by doing nothing exept byuing and holding it. How exactly you can prevent losses by trading altcoins remains unclear to me.  Smiley
I also get the picture of your opinion. Based on my experience, though it's not that far enough that I know about altcoins thus, what's clear to me is bitcoin. Speaking of becoming rich matter, everybody knows that there is no shortcuts of everything. I mean when you want to achieve something greater in life, first thing you must do is invest time and effort will follow. We have to work on it still but not in an instant way. If you desire big you also have to invest big and that is time management over bitcoin. We have to exert effort whatever circumstances may happen. Whether working or not, effort and time will be together in order to get something especially when you want to be rich someday.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich, instead it takes process before we achieve to become a rich person.
Then if anyone want that they must study and learn seriously what bitcoin really all about.
ritchieerag

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is instant way to get rich, it is because nothing in this world can be obtain instantly. Not only bitcoin but everything has a process to be successful. And to obtain success you need to be hardworking and disciplined.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:50:52 PM

I don't fully agree with this. Having the word instant is not just right. You can say that bitcoin can make you rich but definitely not instantly. It would take a lot of time and hardwork before you'll reach that peak of being rich with the help of bitcoin. You can't be in a rush here in bitcoin rather you should be both patient and wise on what you're doing. Many are having troubles already with this issue they thought bitcoin was so easy that they could just suddenly run to it and make money.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:54:32 PM

i think yes because many milyarder born from bitcoin. this is affect the price of bitcoin so people fast and growing up to get rich

Milyarder? What is that? Also, the millionaires from the price of bitcoin is now the history, it is done. The trend now is altcoins and ICOs, but still they converted those altcoins they've got into bitcoins. If you wan to be a millionaire don't stick with bitcoins and open up your mind into another coins that has a probability of pumping.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:07:30 PM

i think yes because many milyarder born from bitcoin. this is affect the price of bitcoin so people fast and growing up to get rich

Milyarder? What is that? Also, the millionaires from the price of bitcoin is now the history, it is done. The trend now is altcoins and ICOs, but still they converted those altcoins they've got into bitcoins. If you wan to be a millionaire don't stick with bitcoins and open up your mind into another coins that has a probability of pumping.

If we want to carve out history like bitcoin millionaires, we have to fight for new coins that grow from new ico, they can actually experience a big growth, do you remember the initial price of eth? Eth is very cheap at the beginning of the emergence, and now eth becomes very Phenomenal, because the growth of the price, well we must be able to fight for new coins so the price can soar, and we can become a millionaire from there
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:28:20 PM

I don't fully agree with this. Having the word instant is not just right. You can say that bitcoin can make you rich but definitely not instantly. It would take a lot of time and hardwork before you'll reach that peak of being rich with the help of bitcoin. You can't be in a rush here in bitcoin rather you should be both patient and wise on what you're doing. Many are having troubles already with this issue they thought bitcoin was so easy that they could just suddenly run to it and make money.

You are right. Bitcoin is not an instant way, like winning on the lottery, to become rich because it needed more time, patience, and hardwork on doing it.You have to be knowlegdable on how to gain profit from it. It takes time to become rich when you are investing bitcoin because you have to wait for the high price.
There is no such easy way to become rich. We have to make an effort on doing that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

Yes really, because only bitcoin the selling price is very high and many peminatnya, imagine if we sell 5 btc we can already big motor 250 cc if to buy house also can with a short time we can rich
Yeah, we can be rich after we invested on bitcoin and wait for 5 years then be a millionaire or maybe not and just lost all the money we've invested.
The age of bitcoin where we can easily be rich is over already like 5-8years ago where the price of bitcoin is so low but right now the price is so high that we could easily loss a lot of money once bitcoin hits its downfall.
That’s the simple strategy of trading with bitcoins. All you need to do is look for bitcoins at sites where you can get them easily, focus on market values of bitcoins to buy them when prices are dumping, join bounty campaign for earning bitcoins etc. Once you have bitcoins in wallet, keep them there until and unless the market is continuously pumping. Convert them into cash or sell them off to enjoy the profit.
rikyy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

I've had a 19.85% ROI if I sold my BTC right now but ima save it for later when we get the big bucks.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:41:46 PM

It is not instant way but it is very fast whay which can help us fast to get a lot of money.Bitcoin world is best place in which i know to make money 100x faster then in real life so I am 0/24 hour per day online to make money online.
yes Bitcoins are greatly profitable. You can earn big capital with bitcoins just by keeping them in wallets and taking them out when they are about to take a ride to moon. In the current situation, it’s not only cool to have bitcoins but also a great way of hunting your dreams. Soon the whole world is going to enjoy the perks of trading with bitcoins.
DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

An instant way to get rich is to sell an organ Smiley
The way to get rich is use your head!
If you didnt buy Bitcoins several years ago, now you will not become rich simply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: