Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who supplies us bitcoin?  (Read 3969 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:27:15 AM

Bitcoin, in my opinons has had it up and downs, but who supplies us bitcoin? Faucets can only supply so much before it gets closed down. So that's not a big supplier. Working for bitcoin has declined. I used to make videos and earn bitcoins. But that site has closed down like every other sites or faucets. So who supplies us bitcoins nowadays? Tell us please!
The miners are the ones who give us bitcoin. Currently there are 21 million bitcoins. If you have finance you can buy bitcoin through exchange with others. The bitcointalk forums will also help you pretty much.

There aren't 21 millions of Bitcoin already mined. There will be 21 millions in many decades yet... However many of them will be out of control, as people lose wallet's passwords, so their Bitcoins will be inaccessible forever. It's hard to know how many Bitcoins will be circulating on the market... The prediction is that the last BTC block will be mined in 2140, after this day the primarily source of BTC will be gone...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

Be a bounty hunter the way i get bitcoin
The number of ico bounty that offer jobs that get bitcoin rewards.
Everyone is after him now, they do not know ethics and walk like a Hero Member. The result is very bad. This job needs good discipline and ethics. The more, the less income from ICO. Save the Bitcoin Farm for a good member. Wink
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

Bitcoin, in my opinons has had it up and downs, but who supplies us bitcoin? Faucets can only supply so much before it gets closed down. So that's not a big supplier. Working for bitcoin has declined. I used to make videos and earn bitcoins. But that site has closed down like every other sites or faucets. So who supplies us bitcoins nowadays? Tell us please!
mining is the way you can earn bitcoin from the supply itself. And bitcoin total volume is 22million and these days the number that is circulating the market is only 20million+ so there's 2million bitcoin that still available to mine that is how bitcoins are supply. the mining is the supplier.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

mining is the way you can earn bitcoin from the supply itself. And bitcoin total volume is 22million and these days the number that is circulating the market is only 20million+ so there's 2million bitcoin that still available to mine that is how bitcoins are supply. the mining is the supplier.
It would be so costly if you mine bitcoins nowadays days because the hardware generated more electrical energy. Those bitcoin was supplied to us circulates the entire economy of digital currency, particularly of trading site exchanges from altcoins cryto currencies to bitcoin system. Actually miners with higher profits is those who are with bigger buffer on their side not relying on btc but from alternatives from alternative coins, that includes also shit coins that has smaller values.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

Bitcoin, in my opinons has had it up and downs, but who supplies us bitcoin?
When you say supply bitcoins in this context it becomes ambiguous to explain nevertheless bitcoins are mined for them to be available to us

Faucets can only supply so much before it gets closed down. So that's not a big supplier.
bitcoins from a faucet are clearly up to the owner to load some bitcoins there so that they are available to us... not like they have closed down.

Working for bitcoin has declined. I used to make videos and earn bitcoins. But that site has closed down like every other sites or faucets. So who supplies us bitcoins nowadays? Tell us please!
I thought earning bitcoins has increased as you can now opt to be paid in btc for any task completed and more businesses can pay in bitcoins today
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

Maybe bitcoin can be supplies by miners to supply bitcoin to our community. We don't know how is the main supplier of bitcoin Such as shame to keep our self but we understand if we earn easy money!!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:06:13 PM

Minners are the really supplier of Bitcoin and what other are doing is just buy Bitcoin and supply to their projects. This is very simple answer. Because Bitcoin can be gained by Mining only and no other option are their to Invent more Bitcoins.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

I think there are still good ways to make bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still at the infancy stage! So they are alot of opportunity out there to make coins. One of the easiest way to make bitcoin is buying cheap coins during ICO and covert them to bitcoin when there are listed at the exchangers trading platform. Faucet, pay per view and others micro jobs sites are to hard to get a living so op I will advise you to develop your skills and knowledge on how to trade and make enough money sir.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:51:23 PM

I think there are still good ways to make bitcoin and cryptocurrency are still at the infancy stage! So they are alot of opportunity out there to make coins. One of the easiest way to make bitcoin is buying cheap coins during ICO and covert them to bitcoin when there are listed at the exchangers trading platform. Faucet, pay per view and others micro jobs sites are to hard to get a living so op I will advise you to develop your skills and knowledge on how to trade and make enough money sir.
Yes buying cheap ICO in early stage and when it comes to exchanging you can convert it into bitcoins this the best and easiest way to earn bitcoins. Here there is a possibility are there to lose our investment. But before investing on any ICO just do a small research and invest means it is 100% profitable. And now many people are making bitcoins from this strategy.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

obviously the one who supplies us a bitcoin are the miner and the miner owner. their paying people that's used to mined bitcoin with alittle percentage they need to buy that machine in order to generate a bitcoin so miner was one of the thing that helping us to supply bitcoin and also the people in the market are the one supplying us bitcoin because they're the one who's selling bitcoin and buying also.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:03:14 PM

It looks like you need to read up on how Bitcoin actually works.
Faucets have never supplied any significant amount of Bitcoins to anyone.

Bitcoins are created by miners who basically verify a ledger in exchange for Bitcoins. If they find a solution for a mathematical puzzle that adds another block of transactions to the ledger (Blockchain), they get rewarded for it. That's how Bitcoins are created.

If you want to get Bitcoins, the best way to do so is just by providing a service and asking Bitcoins for that service. But that's just my personal opinion...
You can also earn Bitcoins by investing or trading altcoins on exchanges like Poloniex or Bitrex. 

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:30:39 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 10:17:19 PM by andrei56

According to conmarketcap.com the circulating supply is about 16.5 millions and the cap is of 21 million bitcoin so there are still about 4.5 million bitcoin that are still going to be mined in the future but as the block rewards halves then the new amount of bitcoin per year is going to go down dramatically in the next years.
CuriousInvestor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:40:19 PM

Bitcoin can either be earned through proof of work or just simply buying them from exchanges.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:02:08 AM

It looks like you need to read up on how Bitcoin actually works.
Faucets have never supplied any significant amount of Bitcoins to anyone.

Bitcoins are created by miners who basically verify a ledger in exchange for Bitcoins. If they find a solution for a mathematical puzzle that adds another block of transactions to the ledger (Blockchain), they get rewarded for it. That's how Bitcoins are created.

If you want to get Bitcoins, the best way to do so is just by providing a service and asking Bitcoins for that service. But that's just my personal opinion...
You can also earn Bitcoins by investing or trading altcoins on exchanges like Poloniex or Bitrex.  
You are right and that's a very good explanation, That's the way new ones BTC are created, and  on the other hand once created the BTC become property of the miners according to the case, And then in the process they sell or donate these and there are more suppliers that before and so on, The question that was elaborated at the beginning you just answered it very well, Some new users might think that the only suppliers are the miners but not it's really not like that.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

I'm sure from miner, we all know that bitcoin is produced from mining the miner that's what supply bitcoin to us. If nothing miner of course the price bitcoin will skyrocket in few year again.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:23:11 AM

Mining is the major source for supply of bitcoins in large numbers.They help to solve the complex algorithms for transactions to be processed and in return, they get rewarded new bitcoins for it.When the miners sell their mined bitcoins,it comes into markets for circulation.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

There could be thousands of people to supply bitcoin to you when you will be ready to pay them. Yes, buying bitcoin must be the easiest and quickest way to get bitcoins compared to working for bitcoin like fauceting or trading.

Do not look for faucet kind of things by beliving into imaginary facts like you are getting bitcoins for free. Actually you are working for faucets and they are giving rewards for that. Instead of this, you may focus on working on real life jobs and from that you may get good salary to buy bitcoins. This way you may get more bitcoins compared to working for faucets.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:50:40 PM

New Bitcoins are generated through mining and the miner who solves the block is rewarded for his work . Currently each block solved receives a reward of 25 bitcoins ( it used to be 50 but halved last year) . Each block is found and solved every 10 minutes and the reward halves after every 210,000 blocks. Hope this helps.
If the price is constantly decreasing then after a while the miners will not be profitable to mine bitcoins or price for the transaction will be such that people just aren't profitable to use bitcoin. Can be the mathematical calculations some mistake?
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

As a newbie on bitcoin world we should really study first the important things about bitcoin and answering on your question regarding supply of bitcoin. Theres is actually 21M all in total of Bitcoin and as far as i remember 16m have been already mined by miners (correct me if im wrong)  which those bitcoins are circulating throughout the entire network and those faucets you do said are just an another investment for its owners they are giving out free money for money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

The main supplier is Bitmain Corp. at the moment. You can mine your coins yourself but you buy your miners from Bitmain. Why? Because their miners are the most efficient miners and there isn't any competing companies which comes close. Not the mention, bitmain itself owns the majority of the hashrate. So whether you buy miners or not, the main supplier is bitmain.

Thank you for sharing that information. I was wondering about this myself, but I never got around to asking.

You learn something new everyday on this site.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: