Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Martinm's rating of ASIC Companies [BitSyncom VS ASICMiner VS BFL]  (Read 3090 times)
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:25:51 PM

I'm just wondering how this thread got so long without any of the typical BFL bashers chiming in with their opinions and "facts"

It was post #1.

It's a ruse by the BFL bashers: have an anon overcompliment BFL in a not so insidious way so everybody "uncloset" him and thus, by association, makes BFL look bad.

EZ123 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:50:21 PM

dude, are you a BFL pawn or sth? your numbers are way off.
No kidding. A 7? Hes crazy.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 07:51:48 PM

Code:
Name: 			martinm
Position: Jr. Member
Date Registered: April 05, 2013, 04:56:47 AM

8 posts, joined only a month ago, praised BFL to the skies.

Come on BFL! Can you not tell your shills to be a little less obvious?
The scores above show you how distorted reality is for a shill.
ecliptic

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:55:46 AM

I'm speechless here. I'd thought that it was painfully obvious that ASICMiner => Avalon > BFL at this point.  Undecided

* 30000 units sold by BFL? I think that's out by an order of magnitude.

Why do you think that?  I have heard there are on the order of 10,000 units on order from BFL.  And they have a massive wafer order in process.

and that's the best way to make money : take tens of thousands of orders, far undercut competitors in price, and absolutely FLOOD the market so nobody can remake their cost in investment within 5 years

BFL just ran into that snag that they can't make a working product!  whoops.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:14:20 AM

Why do you think that?  I have heard there are on the order of 10,000 units on order from BFL.  And they have a massive wafer order in process.

and that's the best way to make money : take tens of thousands of orders, far undercut competitors in price, and absolutely FLOOD the market so nobody can remake their cost in investment within 5 years

It's true!  BFL is the best friend to those who can actually mine in any way, shape, or form.

If all that 'customer' money BFL has tied up were in productive use actually mining anything it would be a different set of dynamics for those who are happily hashing away and making money right now (or over the last 8 months for that matter.)

Keep up the good work BFL.  I didn't expect to be mining any time soon, but I got a wild hair and got one of those tiny 'Block Eruptor' USB miners-on-a-stick from a real company who might actually be able to deliver some day before the earth stops cooling.  I'm just glad that so many BFL 'customers' are now waiting patiently so that my pissy little 300 Mh/sec may actually do something fun.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:18:42 AM

It's true!  BFL is the best friend to those who can actually mine in any way, shape, or form.

If all that 'customer' money BFL has tied up were in productive use actually mining anything it would be a different set of dynamics for those who are happily hashing away and making money right now (or over the last 8 months for that matter.)

Keep up the good work BFL.  I didn't expect to be mining any time soon, but I got a wild hair and got one of those tiny 'Block Eruptor' USB miners-on-a-stick from a real company who might actually be able to deliver some day before the earth stops cooling.  I'm just glad that so many BFL 'customers' are now waiting patiently so that my pissy little 300 Mh/sec may actually do something fun.

^This  Grin
BFL has been a miners best friend.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:49:54 AM

BFL just ran into that snag that they can't make a working product!  whoops.

It's true!  BFL is the best friend to those who can actually mine in any way, shape, or form.

Keep up the good work BFL.  I didn't expect to be mining any time soon, but I got a wild hair and got one of those tiny 'Block Eruptor' USB miners-on-a-stick from a real company who might actually be able to deliver some day before the earth stops cooling.  I'm just glad that so many BFL 'customers' are now waiting patiently so that my pissy little 300 Mh/sec may actually do something fun.

^This  Grin
BFL has been a miners best friend.

Actually they are Litecoin haters. They want to push all the GPU farms over the LTC border to crash the party.

Originally they were called "Btt Fckin Litcoin", which was already gay (no offense) and obvious, so they changed it to "ButterFly Labs", which is still gay (no offense - notice the use of the word butter) but less obvious.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: