Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for day trade?  (Read 3071 times)
Zabivelli (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

What's cracking Crypto friends Grin

Recently I started to trade every day a little. I do this on Livecoin.
The thing is I don't know if I also lose on fee charges when the differance beteen buying and selling is little.

On LiveCoin you always pay 0.18% (It was 0.2) fee on trade (buy or sell).

This burns your little profits. I'm not sure but sometimes I think I lose more than I gain because of this d@mn commission.

So I was wondering:

- What's the best exchange to trade dailly?

- On what exchange do you guys trade and why?

- How to prevent the fee charges burning your profit when the difference is small between buying and selling?

Thanks. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

The thing is I don't know if I also lose on fee charges when the differance beteen buying and selling is little.

This burns your little profits. I'm not sure but sometimes I think I lose more than I gain because of this d@mn commission.

So I was wondering:

- How to prevent the fee charges burning your profit when the difference is small between buying and selling?

Thanks. Grin
Would like to ask on what exchange you do trade? Im not too familiar about Livecoin since im not trading it. Usually i do trade on poloniex im not sure if theres livecoin on there i havent still checked yet. Seeing on the fees its really ridiculous it will really hurt you up specially when you do actively buy and sell. If you are only gaining small profits then this fees would hurt you up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

Exchanges are on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0
Better do some readings and make your own choice.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:53:27 PM

Would like to ask on what exchange you do trade? Im not too familiar about Livecoin since im not trading it. Usually i do trade on poloniex im not sure if theres livecoin on there i havent still checked yet. Seeing on the fees its really ridiculous it will really hurt you up specially when you do actively buy and sell. If you are only gaining small profits then this fees would hurt you up.

I trade on Livecoin.net ... it's not a coin, it's a trading website like Poloniex...

I don't trade on Poloniex because their fee charges are much higher...So I wonder why many people trade their Roll Eyes

I know Gdax doesn't charge you AT ALL when you fill the buy/sell orders. But they only have 3 or 4 coins you can trade, that s&cks, because imo you can make more profit weigh Alt coins because there is more up and downs.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:55:30 PM

Exchanges are on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0
Better do some readings and make your own choice.

Thanks man, how did I not even see this..but my post fits both topics as I also ask how to trade to cover the fee charges Grin

Thanks for the link tho!

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:44:32 PM

here you can compare every exchange:
https://exchangewar.info/

But 0.18% fee is already quite low. There are not much exchanges that are lower (most depending on 30 day trading volume. But low volume traders usually pay 0.2% or more)
I would not suggest to trade at asian exchanges (like bter)... I do not consider them trustworthy.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:50:55 PM

I trade on Livecoin.net ... it's not a coin, it's a trading website like Poloniex...

I don't trade on Poloniex because their fee charges are much higher...So I wonder why many people trade their Roll Eyes

I know Gdax doesn't charge you AT ALL when you fill the buy/sell orders. But they only have 3 or 4 coins you can trade, that s&cks, because imo you can make more profit weigh Alt coins because there is more up and downs.

Oh my bad! Didnt know that exchange at all thats why i dont have any idea. lol. There are lots of people who do trade there because of the volume of the coins which do really like on most traders and i agree on what you said fees are high but wont be a hesitation if you do trade in volumes too. I havent see some exchange do have lots of coins to be traded with less fees that you seek. Sorry again for being ignorant on Livecoin exchange.  Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 04:08:12 PM

here you can compare every exchange:
https://exchangewar.info/

But 0.18% fee is already quite low. There are not much exchanges that are lower (most depending on 30 day trading volume. But low volume traders usually pay 0.2% or more)
I would not suggest to trade at asian exchanges (like bter)... I do not consider them trustworthy.

Sweet man! Nice link, I see Asian one charges 0.07 Shocked that's really low man... not trustworthy?? That would be the best place of you want to trade constantly...Also with little difference between buy and sell..

Oh my bad! Didnt know that exchange at all thats why i dont have any idea. lol. There are lots of people who do trade there because of the volume of the coins which do really like on most traders and i agree on what you said fees are high but wont be a hesitation if you do trade in volumes too. I havent see some exchange do have lots of coins to be traded with less fees that you seek. Sorry again for being ignorant on Livecoin exchange.  Wink

I'm not sure but livecoin has the most Alt Coins listed. Also most ICOs list their coins there.. they charge 0.18 now buying order/selling order... these Asian exchanges look good with low fees (the link posted above) but I'm not sure if you can trust them.

What do you mean exactly with this part:

..but wont be a hesitation if you do trade in volumes..

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

So I was wondering:

Thanks. Grin
I know Poloniex is best exchange site for day trade because have most of volume in crypto market on the world's

Poloniex fee exchange: bid, ask first 0.15%/order; instant buy/sell with bid/ask available 0.25%/order

Bittrex, Kraken, Hitbtc are exchange site have good volume for trade after Poloniex in present, Poloniex have some issue withdraw in past few months
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

You can trade with other exchanges that offers the lowest fee around but you also have to consider the volume or users in that exchange. You don't want to end up waiting for your coin to be sold or your order to be filled because there's not much traders in that site. That's how I felt when I tried using other exchange site aside from Poloniex.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

Almost all of the legit Exchanges now in crypto currency is best for trading its just what coin is you are trading because in Poloniex they listed only those coins that is active and have enough volume within unless they will be delisted just unlike to other Exchanges that even though a coin is almost dead they still listed it so there is a pump and dump among thos Exchanges so it is up to you who will you choose.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

I have used Yobit in the past, and they're very reliable despite the many threads bitching about how much of a scam they are.  I disagree with that assessment.   Plus they have an extraordinary amount of altcoins with which to play.  Fees are fairly low too.  Poloniex is good, too, but I haven't used them all that much.   Good luck and be careful.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

With small amounts it is better always taking at least 5% profit for selling and for large amounts even 1% is enough, wherever you go it will be the same as livecoin, every exchange services will have the same fees. problem is with your method of trading not exchanges.
You could try Bitfinex.com or c-cex.com they're both reliable and trustworthy.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

How about Cex.io? It is my exchange and trading platform of choice. I don't trade much, but when I have to I find them very convenient.

Their fees are reasonable too, it is based on your 30-day trade volume for all pairs. You could pay as low as 0.10% for trading 6000 within thirty days.
mclone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:03:42 PM

So I was wondering:

Thanks. Grin
i can suggest these 3
www.btc-e.com speed and security
www.bittrex.com easy
www.cex.io credit card accepted
TheKingofBubble

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

I'd say bittrex is one of the better ones in my opinion. They are listing all the new icos, and have no problems withdrawing and security so far.

🔴⭕🔴 PepperMint Shiba ⭕🔴⭕    4% Reflections | Start Staking Here.  🚀🚀🚀
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

Thanks for the help guys. Kiss

tigershark

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:45:20 PM

So I was wondering:

Thanks. Grin

If you have a set amount that you trade with, you can figure out what the actual cost of the fee will be. You can't need to make sure that the sell is greater than the principle plus the fee. You can decide how much profit you need for it to be worth it and that amount or percentage plus the fee is how much higher you sell needs to be.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:36:52 PM

Are you trading as taker or as maker? So are you placing your orders in orderbook (maker), or are you actively matching orders that are already in the book (taker)?

There are some exchanges that have 0% or even rebate when you are maker.
Eg. at Hitbtc you get 0.01% when you are maker:
https://hitbtc.com/fees-and-limits

I think also cex.io has 0% maker fee, but they do not have much coins.

So this would be perfect if you are maker.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Zabivelli (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 03:20:08 AM

So I was wondering:

Thanks. Grin

If you have a set amount that you trade with, you can figure out what the actual cost of the fee will be. You need to make sure that the sell is greater than the principle plus the fee. You can decide how much profit you need for it to be worth it and that amount or percentage plus the fee is how much higher you sell needs to be.

Exactly!

Are you trading as taker or as maker? So are you placing your orders in orderbook (maker), or are you actively matching orders that are already in the book (taker)?

There are some exchanges that have 0% or even rebate when you are maker.
Eg. at Hitbtc you get 0.01% when you are maker:
https://hitbtc.com/fees-and-limits

I think also cex.io has 0% maker fee, but they do not have much coins.

So this would be perfect if you are maker.

By your definition I'm always the maker... Isn't that what most traders are? 

Thanks!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: