Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for day trade?  (Read 3071 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:38:33 AM

I use GDAX (it's owned by Coinbase). It has no maker fee, however taker fee is 0.25% for BTC and 0.3% for LTC and ETH. It also has only 3 coins (BitcoinCash coming next year). I have been doing day trading for about 2 months on GDAX so far.
That is quite a high fee. I have never tried this platform before and I sure do not want to bother myself with just 3 coins? It depends on each user's preference anyway and how you like it best. But you might think your father's farm is the biggest until you try visiting another one.
pyce

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
Merited by badjacks99 (5)

the best exchange could be plenty and it depends where you will did trade daily but currently i use my local exchange for daily trade however indeed the fee charger will burning small profit that's why i normally had profit target including fee so that aren't problem for me but my local exchange had 0% for market maker and 0.3% for market taker for bitcoin or altcoin
The decisions can be extraordinary and numerous for various individuals. Coin base and localbitcoin are viewed as great choices first of all as they are anything but difficult to utilize. Ybit.net and poloniex are for the most part recommended so they are likewise great, and to address the last piece of your inquiry there are no sites which can give you more lower charges. As an apprentice these things appear like a major issue in view of little benefits yet once you begin gaining more you would not stress over these charges and they will look little contrasted with your benefit.
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:48:08 AM

Choose exchange site which has the highest trading volume of coin that you want to trade. There is no official bitcoin exchange so each exchange site will have different characteristics. I choose bitfines for trade bitcoin - USD, and I choose another exchange to trade btc - altcoin.

skba

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

For my daily trading, I am using Bittrex, Liqui, Etherdelta, Cryptopia. Those sites are just awesome to me. Sometimes I use Waves Platform, Poloneix also. All of those sites are great. But Bittrex is greater than all other sites. Because Bittrex has a lot of coins. Etherdelta is also my most favorite site.

I am also using Bittrex, Etherdelta, Cryptopia. Really those side are awesome for me. Some time i use Tidex, Polonex also. These site also are great site foe me. Bittrex is best but Tidex is also good site for trade. Etherdelta is also best for trade. Myself i love Tidex and Etherdelta.
Zabivelli (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 07:26:51 AM

Thanks everyone for the messages.

Meanwhile I have a better view of the exchange platforms and indeed 0.18-0.2 % is the lowest you can get when you trade less than 50k volume a month.

Among top exchanges Binance would be the best in term of low fee. They charge 0.18.

Crypto.com charges 0.2.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:38:43 AM

I am among those who actively trade daily, and usually I trade on the Binance exchange. For Binance fee charges including low fees,
and Binance has quite complete features. If you want to trade with large profits, you can try Binance futures,but the risk is very big.
There are also some good alternative exchanges for daily trades. Like Kucoin, Okex, Huobi and Mercatox.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:41:32 AM

I am among those who actively trade daily, and usually I trade on the Binance exchange. For Binance fee charges including low fees,
and Binance has quite complete features. If you want to trade with large profits, you can try Binance futures,but the risk is very big.
There are also some good alternative exchanges for daily trades. Like Kucoin, Okex, Huobi and Mercatox.
Binance exchange is the best of the exchanges you have listed. I have been trading for the past 2 years and have made a lot of profits from this exchange, for me Binance is like a second home because every day I make some transactions to make money here.

In the past, this exchange has been hacked but CZ has kept everyone's assets safe and not many big issues occurred during the time I used.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:21:44 AM

Binance and Bittrex are the best exchange for me, it is only my opinion especially the Bittrex exchange because it doesn't have any past hack issues. If you want to do scalping, I prefer Binance because they are offering high leverage and it is up to x125. The short selling is also available in Binance and you can make money when the price is dumping. Choosing exchange is a matter for day traders but what most matter for me is the strategy that we should use in order to make profit in short period of time.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:32:53 AM

I am not sure what are criteria you traders are following while choosing your preferred exchange for day-trading; but in my experience all non-scammy exchanges are good for day trading for known trading pairs given that it will be having enough liquidation on one particular exchange. For example, if you plan to day trade BTC against USDT then any exchange which is listing this pair will be good to go because it will definitely having sufficient liquidation as far as I have checked.

I have seen price gaps in small exchanges due to lack of volume and this types of exchanges should be avoided for day-trading as high volume must be the first criteria traders need to consider when they plan for crypto day-trading.

My local exchange is seeming buying liquidation which is the reason if I try placing orders, on first attempt no order gets placed; and the prices change in both buyer and seller sides and then if I try again then orders get placed. I guess this kind of practices definitely not suitable for day-trading.
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:16:49 AM

Best exchange to day trade on is an exchange that has a high volume/liquidity on pairs and low trading and withdrawal fees and also have almost no spread between buy and sell orderbooks, the exchanges that I used personally and I know they have both good amount of volume and small spread are Kucoin and Binance, Binance is a bit better over all in user experience and such but the difference between them is rather small, you can give both of them a try and see for yourself which one do you like prefer.
SARA ISLAM

Activity: 558
Merit: 11

umachit.fund

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 06:12:14 AM

In order to trade day, you have to choose the exchanger first, the Higher trading volume of the exchange, the more priority should be given to it. You can use this to select the exchanger https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges.
Then choose coins and trade on the coins which have more volume, if you are a good day trader, you can make a profit.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:04:23 AM

In order to day trade, you need to keep in mind a few things when choosing an exchange. For day trade you need to notice selected coin trading volume and also trading strategy. Again, there are different types of trading fee and the withdrawal fee of coins is also different which is a consideration for trading. In many cases, it is noticed that the buying and selling order is not close and the buying and selling are done at an intermediate price which is not understandable to the general traders. So by choosing the best cryptocurrency, high volume, and comfortable exchanges, you can be easily done day trade.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1672

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 09:19:46 AM

...But 0.18% fee is already quite low. There are not much exchanges that are lower (most depending on 30 day trading volume. But low volume traders usually pay 0.2% or more)
I would not suggest to trade at asian exchanges (like bter)... I do not consider them trustworthy.

There are many exchanges where there is no Commission, but I did not choose one of them, and I use the Binance exchange. And the maximum Commission on Binance is 0.1%. However, depending on your trading volume and the number of BNB coins you own, your Commission may be reduced to 0.015%. Therefore, I consider the Commission of 0.18% very high.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:51:59 AM

What's cracking Crypto friends Grin

Recently I started to trade every day a little. I do this on Livecoin.
The thing is I don't know if I also lose on fee charges when the differance beteen buying and selling is little.

On LiveCoin you always pay 0.18% (It was 0.2) fee on trade (buy or sell).

This burns your little profits. I'm not sure but sometimes I think I lose more than I gain because of this d@mn commission.

So I was wondering:

- What's the best exchange to trade dailly?

- On what exchange do you guys trade and why?

- How to prevent the fee charges burning your profit when the difference is small between buying and selling?

Thanks. Grin

Right now, I honestly doing day trade on Bibox for 5 months now and so far so good, my earnings estimation monthly is not below
600$ anyway and the highest 1100$ in the a month, although they are randomly of course. But you can try other or check some of the
platform before you decide.
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 12:28:42 PM

I hope exchanger is not a factor for day trade to speak in details day trading fully depend what you choosing coin or what you choosing analysis your trading method, likely probably perfectly choosing with analysis so i hope you can not losses on your money but needed highly risked for day trading. so i recommended no needed find the best exchanger focused on the analysis and choose the perfect coin not like shitcoin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 12:30:49 PM

Binance and Bittrex are the best exchange for me, it is only my opinion especially the Bittrex exchange because it doesn't have any past hack issues. If you want to do scalping, I prefer Binance because they are offering high leverage and it is up to x125. The short selling is also available in Binance and you can make money when the price is dumping. Choosing exchange is a matter for day traders but what most matter for me is the strategy that we should use in order to make profit in short period of time.

If you are into scalping high volumes exchange is surely fits for your trade, Binance already have the big edge amongst those available
exchange around this market , having a lots of traders who uses this exchange and trusting that
The trade will be executed, short term and small  edge difference those traders who have a good
knowledge can quickly bag profits in a short period of time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:05:08 PM

Just choose reputable exchange, I mean an exchange which has been proven legit and there are a lot of people who using it.

Regarding for fees that you spend, I think you will be heartfelt when your day trade or at least your analyst always giving you a profit.

I don't know it is just me or another trader who has these things. I never look a fee that will be charged but I just focus on my analyst to gain profit.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:36:10 PM

I guess binance is suitable for you if you want an exchange offer a low fee. Buy or sell only costs 0.1% as fee. Therefore, it is quite easy for you to make a lot of trade in one day without being charged high prices. Moreover, if your capital become larger, they also offer a cheaper fee depending on an amount of volume you use.

I like Binance a lot. Although, its a quite new exchange but it has caught attentions from many traders and now, most of them use this exchange as their primary place to generate money. Their services also really good and fast
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 01:54:54 PM

I think Binance is the best exchange for day trading. Fees for trading in binary usually start at 0.1% of the trading size. Also, the broker offers its own native token called Binance BNB Token where traders get a 50% discount and the Binance BNB pair offers a growing range of priced crypto assets. Also, in cryptocurrency exchanges, the main trade is usually normal trading usually buying / selling or spot trading in the language of Binance. However, the exchanges also offer new facilities according to the different needs of the traders. The popularity of Binance is high due to low fees.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:51:48 PM

From what I've used it seems like Binance has the best trading platform.  Binance kind of reminds me of TD Ameritrade, which I use for trading in the traditional markets.  I also think trading with Gemini is pretty solid.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███