Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOST COMMMON METHODS HACKERS AND SPAMMERS USE TO STEAL BITCOINS  (Read 1047 times)
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:29:18 PM

For our own protection, can everyone discuss HOW HACKERS AND SCAMMMERS STEAL BITCOIN

These tips we can all use to stay safe and not get ripped off.

Here is my #1 tip for NEVER getting bitcoins stolen.

1. NEVER TRUST ANYONE OR ANY WEBSITE

I recently found out a way and stole 7.5 bitcoin. (I'm no proud of it, I just am a broke mexican).

Why are you still asking for method for hackers and spammers to get rid of others bitcoin if you already made an attempt if it is really true.

Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

The most common thing most scammers use to steal bitcoin or any other thing online is thru Phishing which the most common victim are those who lacks knowledge about those.
Anyway, the thing here is that you stole 7.5bitcoin which is a large amount and you're telling it to everyone here and saying that you aren't proud about which you are. Atleast exposed your way on how you did that so everyone should be aware of it and know how to avoid being rob by people like you.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:46:39 PM

For our own protection, can everyone discuss HOW HACKERS AND SCAMMMERS STEAL BITCOIN

I recently found out a way and stole 7.5 bitcoin. (I'm no proud of it, I just am a broke mexican).

I you really stole 7.5 BTC shame on you! It is because of people like you that Bitcoin has such a bad reputation.
Return the money, it does not belong to you.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:51:50 PM

Spamming your email of some sort of investment saying that if you invest you will gained 20% percent per day of something like that and then when you already invest you cannot withdraw your bitcoin anymore and payout is only just your money so better to be careful.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:06:52 PM

How come you're not proud of it but you came all the way here with 7.5btc you said and posted it. Anyway, did you get that all in just one address? If that was true then maybe someone should have posted that his/her bitcoin was hack, right? but there is no.
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:09:55 PM

Spamming your email of some sort of investment saying that if you invest you will gained 20% percent per day of something like that and then when you already invest you cannot withdraw your bitcoin anymore and payout is only just your money so better to be careful.

That's one method, also some Altcoins have viruses attached to a wallet download so that could be another one as well.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

Why are you all bashing this poor bast*rd so hard? Cheesy this poor little Mexican were able to steal some coins and now out of goodness and pure of heart is letting us know, and is attempting to teach us like we're children and like we don't know that we shouldn't ever trust strangers Cheesy
I just don't know where spammers fit in this situation? why even bring them up in this topic? what is with all of these caps on?
Just shut up you poor beggars.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:10:32 PM

What is exactly your itention? Is it to warn everyone who has bitcoin? If so, better tell us how on earth you've got that huge amount of 7.5BTC. If you really are not proud of what you did, why would you tell everyone about it. Better return it to the owner.

Anyways, thank you for you tips. I hope you realize that what you did was totally wrong. It is stealing.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:29:38 PM

If your not proud about thing your doing then no meaning of doing that stuff . If you really think its not belongs to you then give it back . respect everyone's hard work .Even i wonder how you can able to stole that much huge amount . Recently one of my bitcoin holding exchange was not working 3 or 4 days i know how much tension i gone through . Please return that back to the owner.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

Many people don't even need to be hacked. They're only too happy to give their bitcoins to total strangers for reasons I've never quite fathomed. You can never go too far wrong with the old if it's too good to be true thing.
Most of the time they have too much of it, just like every senior person who scammers tend to fleece into their web.
Because for some odd reason they think they are going to get something in return from their coins which are not doing anything with them for just sitting in their wallet. Undecided

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀