Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Biggest problem you have with trading / exchanging?  (Read 6597 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

The biggest problem I encountered while trying to exchange was even finding genuine exchangers who were going to offer the highest rates. The exchangers online are mostly rippers who want to do away with your money. I advice you do a lot of research before opting for an exchanger.
Well exchanges are not a charity, they are a business and as such they cannot exchange your money for free, they need to have a profit, if that was not the case then very soon the exchange will disappear so while I can understand your discomfort with the situation, I think it is inevitable and as such the only thing we can do is to find an exchange that we trust and that has fees that you are willing to pay.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

The biggest problem for some exchanges even major one is lack of support, good experience support. They obviously have some inexperience workers who just google answers without even look if that or this coin have some technical difficulties but that is something that each exchange need to do for them self. My recent experience is very bad, with one exchange that i have, change the fon i forgot to transfer 2FA, but one exchange work this out in matter of minutes and the other one was 3 days war with word pictures and date and exacts time of my login to prove this is my account, not to mentioned that you need to provide mail and i was sending all information from that mail.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bohr

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:33:29 PM

The biggest problem for some exchanges even major one is lack of support, good experience support. They obviously have some inexperience workers who just google answers without even look if that or this coin have some technical difficulties but that is something that each exchange need to do for them self. My recent experience is very bad, with one exchange that i have, change the fon i forgot to transfer 2FA, but one exchange work this out in matter of minutes and the other one was 3 days war with word pictures and date and exacts time of my login to prove this is my account, not to mentioned that you need to provide mail and i was sending all information from that mail.
It seems bad customer support is becoming an epidemic among exchanges, it seems the amount of people interested in bitcoin is going up every single minute but it seems the exchanges are not willing to spend a single cent more than needed in their support which I think it is a bad idea since most of the time how good is your support can make the difference between getting the client or not.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

I'm curious if other people are having similar challenges. But,
what is your BIGGEST problem with trading crypto coins and exchanging overall?

Your feedback would be appreciated.

The fee, some exchanges even have a really big fee just for selling our coins on that site. I still remember when i want to sell 7000 coin and the fee is 0.0035 for the trading, its hella big. The second one is bot, i'm sure there are bots on trading site, y what the hell when i pick buy order and suddenly there is an order above me with 1 satoshi different.

I totally agree with that, exchangers have high fees that sometimes it consumes the money you are withdrawing. As far as I know, it was not like this before the fees are lower and is on the right amount for the traders not to be concerned like this. Aside from that, one of my biggest problem also is the internet connection here in our province. I remember that time when a certain coin that I was selling was opened to its max price on another exchanger but because of the poor connection, I wasn't able to register and log in for two hours. At the time that I was logged in, the price of that coin is now already half of the max price. I was frustrated by that time because I just loss the good opportunity to sell my coins at a great price.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:42:27 PM

The fee, some exchanges even have a really big fee just for selling our coins on that site. I still remember when i want to sell 7000 coin and the fee is 0.0035 for the trading, its hella big. The second one is bot, i'm sure there are bots on trading site, y what the hell when i pick buy order and suddenly there is an order above me with 1 satoshi different.

I totally agree with that, exchangers have high fees that sometimes it consumes the money you are withdrawing. As far as I know, it was not like this before the fees are lower and is on the right amount for the traders not to be concerned like this. Aside from that, one of my biggest problem also is the internet connection here in our province. I remember that time when a certain coin that I was selling was opened to its max price on another exchanger but because of the poor connection, I wasn't able to register and log in for two hours. At the time that I was logged in, the price of that coin is now already half of the max price. I was frustrated by that time because I just loss the good opportunity to sell my coins at a great price.

What you are telling about new coin trading in exchange is a common thing. The developer and management of the coin when listed make it move high with internal trading in this out side wont be able to trade and after it gets to original price then only other users will be able to trade it. So dont regret about missing the selling option on high listed rate. One more option is that you should have your account in all exchanges so that if any coin list to any exchange you should not be in a problem of opening a new account and when it gets listed the opportunity of selling on high price should not gone away.
bohr

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

I think exchanges are facing a lot of pressure lately and this is why they are trying to cut costs as much as they can, we have seen some exchanges having their accounts closed in some banks, now it seems the IRS is going against Coinbase and their customers, decentralized exchanges are gaining customer base and the fees of bitcoin are not going down.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

Folks, fees are nothing when you think about stuck withdrawals and deposits. This is the thing makes me most scared. When I deposit, and when I withdraw they always delay the procedure and I'm very panicking for this.
caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:32:54 PM

The biggest problem I have with the exchanges are the fees being way too high to trade decently with coins that have over 400 satoshi value.

What happens is I make like 20-30 "Good" trades. You know, buying low and selling at more then you bought for.
Only to find out I lost money because of the fees.

This highly limits the amount of coins I can successfully trade at exchanges such as poloniex.

The second biggest problem is the "trust factor".
You basically have to "trust" the exchange with your money that your are trading.

A personal example of mine, is with cryptsy back a couple years ago.
I was an active trader on there. I was trading about 2 BTC daily. Then cryptsy decided to go and run with everyones money.
It didn't matter how much profit I made or how long it took. I lost it all.....

So yeah, "trust factor" and "fees" are the biggest problems imo.

bohr

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:16:17 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:00:53 AM by bohr

The biggest problem I have with the exchanges are the fees being way too high to trade decently with coins that have over 400 satoshi value.

What happens is I make like 20-30 "Good" trades. You know, buying low and selling at more then you bought for.
Only to find out I lost money because of the fees.

This highly limits the amount of coins I can successfully trade at exchanges such as poloniex.

The second biggest problem is the "trust factor".
You basically have to "trust" the exchange with your money that your are trading.

A personal example of mine, is with cryptsy back a couple years ago.
I was an active trader on there. I was trading about 2 BTC daily. Then cryptsy decided to go and run with everyones money.
It didn't matter how much profit I made or how long it took. I lost it all.....

So yeah, "trust factor" and "fees" are the biggest problems imo.

If you decide you no longer want to trust exchanges anymore, then you could try your luck with decentralized exchanges, those exchanges do not have as many coins as the centralized ones but the good thing is there is not a central entity that can run away with your funds whenever they feel like it, this is why I think decentralized exchanges are going to become bigger than the exchanges we  have right now.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:26:46 AM

It seems bad customer support is becoming an epidemic among exchanges, it seems the amount of people interested in bitcoin is going up every single minute but it seems the exchanges are not willing to spend a single cent more than needed in their support which I think it is a bad idea since most of the time how good is your support can make the difference between getting the client or not.
When you do trade in huge amount , there's a lot of problem you will faced.
Awful customer support will make you really insecure , you have to choose better exchanger next time.
And i think in general most problem that people had during trading is on how to not go allin trade , but a little piece by piece.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

Trading currency and exchange there are many problems, from the low exchange rate, as well as the risk of buying currency at a low price, and it will continue to fall, and then panic. In general, there are enough problems, but if you do not trade and do not take chances, then you will not get anything and will not get it.
CryptPete

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:38:11 AM

Hello,
im now waiting for almost 2 Weeks for an answer of my Ticket from Bittrex.
Thats the worst Support i have ever seen!
Pete
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

If your trade goes against your plan then that would be a big problem, otherwise i think other than that wont matter. As the exchanging problems, i dont think i have any issues about that for now, sometimes i kinda feel a bit hard about the exchange rate and fees but if i think the exchanger is trustworthy enough then i think its probably worth it, because no one wants to do business for charity  Grin Grin
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

the biggest problems are:
1.being able to determine the trends correctly and act accordingly,this is trader's bread and butter
and if you cannot predict if the market is going up or down,you should take up origami instead
2.being able to control your emotions and never succumb to panic or be a conformist (I think the trend is bullish,but everyone is selling,so I must be mistaken,lets selll...)
3.secure your accounts and do not store your assets online EVER,once you finished trading-secure your money
if you don't you are risking all your bank and future profits and whatever have you been doing before

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

Trading is not for anyone.If you start tarding without any research and thinking you lose yor money.I face many problem in trading.When I am buy any altcoin its market price high and want to sell its price low.Some time I am face another problem any altcoin low price its week it price more low.Now I am deside to earn bitcoin and hold for long time.Now market place altcoin huge dump and donot know when get pump.So waiting for good change in altcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bohr

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:33:19 AM

Grin the biggest problem is too many coin. So Hard to follow information of many coin.
It is natural to feel overwhelmed with the huge number of coins that exists, but if you are new to the world of trading the best thing you can do is to concentrate in a single pair to trade then when you get more experience and you begin to make money with your trades then you can expand the amount of coins that you study, but remember it is best to take it slowly to avoid being overloaded with information.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2814
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:51:42 AM

Grin the biggest problem is too many coin. So Hard to follow information of many coin.
You are very much right. I think you can only be good at trading if you have good IQ and that you can manage the things well. This is what trading is all about, you need to have information of what all is going around in the international market. If having information of so many coins seems difficult to you then reduce the number of coins.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

You are very much right. I think you can only be good at trading if you have good IQ and that you can manage the things well. This is what trading is all about, you need to have information of what all is going around in the international market. If having information of so many coins seems difficult to you then reduce the number of coins.
There's a need to masters it. Sometimes having knowledge is not enough to fully earn on it. So better work on studying it and trying different strategies that will make you more successful.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ajaymartin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:42:24 AM

I usually meet troubles when I buy some coins and its price is high and there is no more increasing of its to close investment  Cry
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:50:09 PM

The exchange fees, they add up fast!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██