Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET  (Read 95195 times)
borodaus

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

Tell me why the coins do not come from the tap to my wallet? Wallet is synchronized !!!
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

If dev stops staking and fixes the block explorer(s), I will buy up 30mil and try. Smiley
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

If Dev is gonna stake with this much even whiles the coin is new, he might as well write 80% premine

Denlon

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:30:23 PM

Tell me why the coins do not come from the tap to my wallet? Wallet is synchronized !!!
Faucet fixed.
quickdeal (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

How to use Masternode

Here is a guide:

Step 1: First, open the console of your wallet and create an address for your masternode, do this by entering
"getaccountaddress MN". You can replace "MN" with whatever you would like to name your masternode.

Step 2: Send 30000000 LINDA to the address you just created. It must be exactly 30000000, in one transaction.

Step 3: Execute "masternode genkey" in your wallet's console.

Step 4: Open the Linda.conf folder in the data directory for your wallet, then add the following:

logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replace the X with the key generated when you ran "masternode genkey" in step 3.

Step 5: Save the Linda.conf file, close, and restart your wallet.

Step 6: In the console of your wallet enter "masternode start", assuming everything went well you should see a
message letting you know your masternode has been started successfully.
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:56:35 PM

How to use Masternode

Here is a guide:

Step 1: First, open the console of your wallet and create an address for your masternode, do this by entering
"getaccountaddress MN". You can replace "MN" with whatever you would like to name your masternode.

Step 2: Send 30000000 LINDA to the address you just created. It must be exactly 30000000, in one transaction.

Step 4: Open the Linda.conf folder in the data directory for your wallet, then add the following:

logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1

Replace the X with the key generated when you ran "masternode genkey" in step 3.

Step 6: In the console of your wallet enter "masternode start", assuming everything went well you should see a

when masternodes start, in my wallet show my address in masternode tab?
dekm0101

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

Compiling the Linux No Gui Wallet:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -DUSE_SECP256K1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIC -DENABLE_WALLET -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_DBUS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtDBus -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -o build/masternode.o src/masternode.cpp
src/masternode.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessMessageMasternode(CNode*, std::__cxx11::string&, CDataStream&)’:
src/masternode.cpp:161:26: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
  bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                          ^~~~~
src/masternode.cpp: In member function ‘void CMasterNode::Check()’:
src/masternode.cpp:602:33: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
                                 ^~~~~
Makefile:3728: recipe for target 'build/masternode.o' failed
make: *** [build/masternode.o] Error 1
What operating system are you using for compilation the wallet?
Install the build program: sudo apt-get install libssl-dev openssl git miniupnpc libdb-dev libdb++-dev build-essential libgmp-dev autoconf libtool libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev git libboost-chrono-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev -y

Try to download source code and compilation wallet.
How to make wallet no gui:
sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda
cd Linda/src
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev openssl miniupnpc libdb-dev libdb++-dev build-essential libgmp-dev autoconf libtool libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev git libboost-chrono-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev -y
make -f makefile.unix

Denlon where does this compile get placed?  Trying to set this up on a VPS now.  Thanks for posting!
BryanK

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:07:47 PM

Faucet fixed.

Now lets getting a working block explorer.
Denlon

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

How to use Masternode

Here is a guide:

logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1

You must give your IP. Your masternode appear in those who are connected to you.
Denlon

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

Compiling the Linux No Gui Wallet:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -DUSE_SECP256K1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIC -DENABLE_WALLET -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_DBUS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtDBus -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -o build/masternode.o src/masternode.cpp
src/masternode.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessMessageMasternode(CNode*, std::__cxx11::string&, CDataStream&)’:
src/masternode.cpp:161:26: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
                          ^~~~~
src/masternode.cpp: In member function ‘void CMasterNode::Check()’:
src/masternode.cpp:602:33: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
                                 ^~~~~
Makefile:3728: recipe for target 'build/masternode.o' failed
make: *** [build/masternode.o] Error 1
What operating system are you using for compilation the wallet?
Install the build program: sudo apt-get install libssl-dev openssl git miniupnpc libdb-dev libdb++-dev build-essential libgmp-dev autoconf libtool libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev git libboost-chrono-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev -y

Try to download source code and compilation wallet.
How to make wallet no gui:
sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda
cd Linda/src
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev openssl miniupnpc libdb-dev libdb++-dev build-essential libgmp-dev autoconf libtool libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev git libboost-chrono-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev -y
make -f makefile.unix

Denlon where does this compile get placed?  Trying to set this up on a VPS now.  Thanks for posting!
-Isrc/leveldb/helpers -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtDBus
You do not exactly compile GUI wallet?
Download complete compilation no gui linux wallet: https://mega.nz/#!IxdlDLqD!0cb7GVVYAE1PQT1B7yui_AnHchII4LPcwq71Ug_pLzA
dekm0101

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Denlon how do you run the Lindad?  Thanks for sharing.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

Dev when you are going to have a website up??
BryanK

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:50:20 PM

Dev when you are going to have a website up??

http://lindacoin.com/
Denlon

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Download Lindad.
Send Lindad for ftp to your VPS.
Connect ssh to your VPS.
Run the command
./Lindad

Example:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ./Lindad
Linda server starting

Basic command:
./Lindad getinfo
./Lindad getbalance
./Lindad listtransactions
To find out about the other commands using ./Lindad help
How to send coin:
./Lindad sendtoaddress address amount
Example:
./Lindad sendtoaddress LcfTBiiCEa45VWeXgQaNh8tC8Sv2wGCeaz 300
dekm0101

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

Download Lindad.
Send Lindad for ftp to your VPS.
Connect ssh to your VPS.
Run the command
./Lindad

Example:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ./Lindad
Linda server starting

Basic command:
./Lindad getinfo
./Lindad getbalance
./Lindad listtransactions
To find out about the other commands using ./Lindad help
How to send coin:
./Lindad sendtoaddress address amount
Example:
./Lindad sendtoaddress LcfTBiiCEa45VWeXgQaNh8tC8Sv2wGCeaz 300

Cool!  I had to run
chmod u+x Lindad
sudo ./Lindad
Linda Server Starting...
luanptit

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

How to use Masternode

Here is a guide:

logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1

You must give your IP. Your masternode appear in those who are connected to you.
can i get reward when i start masternode or must have someone connect to my node? 50% reward mining for masternode, i dont understand, can you explain for me? thank you so much
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:57:15 PM

I'm willing to set up a dedicated masternode and help support the network.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated: LXoiu3nSDTgNqpDEEEUgrbLDJ1NCQ5mcZq

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

Have analysed this coin for 3 hours to pieces....

Started of with thinking it was 70% a scam. Now thinking it is 20% a scam....
So I have faith that the developer has good intentions and incentives to get this train going..

The Mcap is 2 million at 2 satoshis... I think the MCAP might be worth 10 million right now... But still have a lot of doubts.

Though I am trying to figure out why this coin might be a better alternative to all the other masternodes out there??

Like PIVX, DASH and others..

Anyone interested in finding or giving an answer?
Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

Guess the dev needs to work hard and prove himself he wants this coin to become 100 million mcap.

So that is going to take a while. Because there are so many competitors out there.

Also calling it Linda and it having 50 billion circulation coins, reminds me of this being a store of value like dogecoin and mooncoin but only difference is masternodes and lil more professional with the current data.
luanptit

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

How to use Masternode

Here is a guide:

logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1

i do follow your instruction but i get this error. please help.
image.ibb.co/m4KkNv/IMG_5517.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: