Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET  (Read 95195 times)
harbinger-alpha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

It would be nice to see a single masternode functioning. Are they supposed to be visible in the "Masternode" tab when there is one online?
ultramen

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:10:14 PM

We need your answer masternode issue DEV?
marketdog

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

Quickdeal, is there an ETR on the masternode issue? There is one guy in the discord chat that has been able to get 3 running but took a lot of work. If it's going to be a while then we can ask him to write out a guide for in the meantime. If it'll be fixed soon though, there's no need to have him write it out. I have GIFs and MEMEs ready to drop as soon as issue is resolved.

Anyone that might think this is true, If you open your linda wallet and go to the console  "masternode count" you will see 0, then you can try "masternode list" and you will see an empty list. because currently there are none 0 masternodes and there will be no masternodes for linda as there are bugs in the code that prevent it from being possible to run them, the only way you could run a masternode is if you edited the code then you would have ran an alternative chain with your 'fixed' code.  so you would not be on the main Linda chain.

There wont be any linda masternodes until/unless they do a wallet update and a fork.

That is not how it works you know? Actually we've got nodes to work on discord, come truh it's lit

Yeah sorry but having a masternode in the masternode list and having a masternode count > 0 is exactly how it works, thats how it works for the other 7 coins I have masternodes for...
If your masternode is not on the list then the consensus of nodes does not know to award you masternode rewards, so your masternode is not producing rewards, OR your masternode is "working" but is on a different chain -(also that means your not getting rewards as you can't send your coins to an exchange as they are all running wallets on the main chain).

So sorry you are wrong, it is EXACTLY how it works. And you don't have a working masternode.

AND if you have got masternodes running then why would you not just leave them running to stake, you would have the only masternode, therefore get 100% of the masternode stake rewards.
Actually as there are no masternodes right now so if you know how to get one working why not just turn now, not only would you prove me wrong you would also get 100% of the masternode staking rewards atm, there is no point having 3, just turn one on and you will be swimming in coins?

If im wong you can prove it, just turn on one of the masternodes you supposedly got working then everyone can see it in the masternode list. Its soo easy for you prove me wrong. but you don't, because you can't.

And I think you wont be turning on any masternodes because its not possible until a new wallet code comes out.

I don't understand exactly why you would lie about getting masternodes working, I guess as a ruse to push up the price, sorry you should have dumped your coins when I told you the masternodes will not be working on this coin. Yesterday

tl;dr; Masternodes don't work, I doubt they ever will

Hey that wasn't me with the masternodes there was a guy in discord who said he's got it, either way I dumped already (sorry market), if I see a wallet update I'll get back on this coin but the dev seems to be giving up or something as there is no communication, he might have made his money and dipped, his name is quickdeal afterall
lanangejagat

Activity: 300

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 04:36:00 PM by lanangejagat

So the summary there are no masternodes but GUI visual without masternodes implements tech (system) . And its dipping .
Correct me if im wrong

Fobaz

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

So the summary is there is no masternodes but GUI visual without masternodes implements tech (system) . And its dipping .
Correct me if im wrong

Here's the summary http://puu.sh/wPnKY/994d4fc339.png
marketdog

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

So the summary is there is no masternodes but GUI visual without masternodes implements tech (system) . And its dipping .
Correct me if im wrong

Not sure if I follow ya
ldsanity

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

Dev, please communicate with us Cheesy
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

I mined some of this coin at the launch and bought a couple million at 0.00000001 satoshi, I am pretty happy so far if you paid more then 0.00000004 satoshi I feel sorry for you hahahahahahaha

ultramen

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

I mined some of this coin at the launch and bought a couple million at 0.00000001 satoshi, I am pretty happy so far if you paid more then 0.00000004 satoshi I feel sorry for you hahahahahahaha

and then with this FUD yo will get cheap lindas again right? lol
btw join discord chanel. someone already success on masternode
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:38:02 PM

Here is a guide to set up a masternode: LindaCoin MasterNode Guide
ultramen

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

Dev or OP. take on first page please
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

Dev, please communicate with us Cheesy
dev go away with masternode. dump coin now, i just dump. sorry. cannot setup masternode
Fleshwounded

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:56:14 AM

I made the tutorial, bought some figuring it was a MN coin with good branding, I wouldn't be too harsh yet with everyone coming back to "take over" and "rebrand" old coins it doesn't take much for anyone whos actually skilled in fixing any of the mentioned problems. I can confirm that the wallets stake but wasn't too sure about the masternodes either, so I'm holding on, for now, I got in cheap enough I really dont care the PoS rewards seem decent to me. That's my two cents for now.

Smiley
scryclip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:01:38 AM

This wont work, 30,000,000 is not valid input, there are bugs in the code.
It will stay it started successfully..
But its not running and its not staking.

You will see this in your debug.log
CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status

If you run masternode status, it will say it cannot find the specified vin.

https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/blob/master/src/activemasternode.cpp
line 374
"if(out.tx->vout[out.i].nValue == 112*COIN) { //exactly"

This is because the dev cloned 8bit (notice it is the only other coin that has 112 coin mn collateral too) but the dev did not change the code or test it when he cloned it, and now the dev has disappeared.
You will actually get further at creating a masternode if you send yourself exactly 112 Linda coins, however you will encounter other bugs if you do that and you still wont get a working masternode.

Yes I think this coin would need a 'take over' to fix this now, the dev is gone.

scryclip

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

I made the tutorial, bought some figuring it was a MN coin with good branding, I wouldn't be too harsh yet with everyone coming back to "take over" and "rebrand" old coins it doesn't take much for anyone whos actually skilled in fixing any of the mentioned problems. I can confirm that the wallets stake but wasn't too sure about the masternodes either, so I'm holding on, for now, I got in cheap enough I really dont care the PoS rewards seem decent to me. That's my two cents for now.

Smiley
Why would you make a tutorial when you did not check that it actually worked?
quickdeal (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list

line 374

This is because the dev cloned 8bit (notice it is the only other coin that has 112 coin mn collateral too) but the dev did not change the code or test it when he cloned it, and now the dev has disappeared.
You will actually get further at creating a masternode if you send yourself exactly 112 Linda coins, however you will encounter other bugs if you do that and you still wont get a working masternode.

Yes I think this coin would need a 'take over' to fix this now, the dev is gone.

Dev is not gone, stop been negative in your thinking.  We are doing everything possible to get the issue resolved, if you have solution please contact us.

Thank you
tacaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:01:41 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 08:24:43 AM by tacaro

I don't know why but i have the feeling that as soon as the bug fixed, this coin will at least 10 x.
The curent supply is only 5.3 billions. Means even at 50 sat the market cap will be very low, less than 10 million.
And POS+ MN + BTC mooning too soon....all ingredients to make profit with this.
dwl

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:16:55 AM

Hi! I almost don't have any experience in POS. Need some help from experienced users. I've got my first reward from staking in the wallet after somewhere 24 hours of staking. And now the wallet says that I'm not staking because there are no mature coins. There were no outgoing transactions from the wallet. So how does this work, why "mature" coins turned into "not mature" after receiving reward? And one more question. In the gui of the wallet i have amount of coins "spendable" but they do not become "stake" amount even after 24 hours?

Thanks in advance.
scryclip

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

line 374

Dev is not gone, stop been negative in your thinking.  We are doing everything possible to get the issue resolved, if you have solution please contact us.

Thank you
I was trying to help pity the dev did not reply to my messages, actually from what he did say before he stopped replying I just don't think hes competent enough to fix this.

I think you can fix the bug, you need to run your linda on a your own chain, with a couple nodes, debug and the masternode code and get it awarding your nodes rewards on your own separate chain.

Then you need to release the new wallet which unfortunately will fork the coin as there is a bug in the consensus logic that approves the coin input.
You will need to get everyone and the exchanges to update to the new wallet, which will be a fork, I think you might need to do a coinswap etc to pull it off.

Sure it is possible to fix it, but you really should have tested masternodes before releasing this coin.

borodaus

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

If the mixer has no crediting to the purse, then I do not see the point of throwing it from the stock exchange to the purse !!!
I'm waiting until they fix it !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: