Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET  (Read 95195 times)
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

pff, 30.000.000 coins for mn,yea right

Who want earn money without working, have to invest money and bear the risk.

But you can buy 10.000 Crown@1usd or 10.000 PIVX@2usd or 1000 Dash @200usd if 30.000.000 too much for you at few Satoshis  Roll Eyes
Many people pay much more for one asic-miner and you cry about 1-3BTC for Masternode?

If you think some one will pay $5000 for a Masternode on Linda (A new coin, without no background) you're living on a fantasy world.

You can get Masternodes from other coins that existed for years, for $40, $100, $1000, $5000 etc and to get a good yielding amount of return.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

pff, 30.000.000 coins for mn,yea right

Who want earn money without working, have to invest money and bear the risk.

But you can buy 10.000 Crown@1usd or 10.000 PIVX@2usd or 1000 Dash @200usd if 30.000.000 too much for you at few Satoshis  Roll Eyes
Many people pay much more for one asic-miner and you cry about 1-3BTC for Masternode?

If you think some one will pay $5000 for a Masternode on Linda (A new coin, without no background) you're living on a fantasy world.

You can get Masternodes from other coins that existed for years, for $40, $100, $1000, $5000 etc and to get a good yielding amount of return.

i agree mn coin is 2 high, maybe a vote on it?
cisA

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

You feeling good in your fantasy world?

Staking works perfectly with windows qt-wallet. Very nice is the approx. time for staking reward :-) And the stake is only locked after minting for the while of confirmation the minting block, after 15minuts you have access to your (whole) stake, this is very cool.
But windows is trash, please release an working linux qt-wallet. Thanks

btc-e.com ->
" eksperteille: vitalik please hardfuck once more"
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:33:34 PM

In my opinion masternde 30million is ok.....they should not change it....
And linda will have a great future....it will only fail if the developers close or throw the project away.....otherwise the project will be good and linda will grow in price quickly ...5500$ for a masternode is not that much. Masternodes should not be for everyone  with 10$.....there are masternodes outhere that cost a lot , go to see dash masternode....
Linda will be fine until the dev team will be fine.....and the money in the future will come both for the dev team, and for those who invest in linda in the upcoming months , while it will be cheap ......dont get fooll buy the pump and dumps ......linda offers very very low transaction fees... i used dogecoin for cutting down transaction fee , in my transactions....now i will use linda

you cannot compare a new coin with little achievments to crypto veterans like dash,pivx or crown this neglects the work and achievments of older coins and shows how unserious u are, youre a early bagholder and linda enthusiast? fine, no reason to get unreal tough
cisA

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:10:17 PM

This is technical ANN and not Investing/Trading advice thread  Roll Eyes

btc-e.com ->
" eksperteille: vitalik please hardfuck once more"
Metros

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:40:57 PM

In my opinion masternde 30million is ok.....they should not change it....
And linda will have a great future....it will only fail if the developers close or throw the project away.....otherwise the project will be good and linda will grow in price quickly ...5500$ for a masternode is not that much. Masternodes should not be for everyone  with 10$.....there are masternodes outhere that cost a lot , go to see dash masternode....
Linda will be fine until the dev team will be fine.....and the money in the future will come both for the dev team, and for those who invest in linda in the upcoming months , while it will be cheap ......dont get fooll buy the pump and dumps ......linda offers very very low transaction fees... i used dogecoin for cutting down transaction fee , in my transactions....now i will use linda

You kidding right?

Dash masternode cost was $30 if you value it on it's early days.

1,000 DASH coins for a masternode.

How do you even dare to compare DASH to Linda? or any small coin in that matter.

DASH is been used by many public users, apple store, public stores and companies. owning a DASH masternode will yield a lot of profits becuse there are many big transactions there.

Linda or other noob coins got almost NOTHING in terms of value. running a masternode now will yield you almost nothing (Since no one know/heard about this coin and who said it even will work)

On the other hand, you got many other solid/known coins to run a masternode at the same price and they will yield much more lol.
Metros

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

You feeling good in your fantasy world?

Staking works perfectly with windows qt-wallet. Very nice is the approx. time for staking reward :-) And the stake is only locked after minting for the while of confirmation the minting block, after 15minuts you have access to your (whole) stake, this is very cool.
But windows is trash, please release an working linux qt-wallet. Thanks

Staking what? lol. there is nothing to stake, you can stake for days and bearly get any thing from this coin since it's NEW/NOOB coin.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2564

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

It is possible to install a Masternode in the Pi2 with the Github Source?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

I have problem here. 
Why blocks have 2 hashes: "hash" and "proofhash" ?
if I have "proofhash"  can I get the block by some method?

BuzzKiller

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:23:47 AM

I cant believe you guys are still supporting this coin, its obvious the dev has no idea about building and maintaining a coin. All hes doing is advertising linda more despite the massive amount of bugs that its obvious he cant fix meanwhile hes dumped all his 10% premine (5 Billion). Don't expect the masternodes to ever be up and running
kunal1234

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:05:02 AM

if you don't like this coin , if you don't like the 30million masternode....if you don't like the dev team , the bugs etc.....then stop coming here and throwing  mud to everything that is related to this coin..... you have another 1000 other coins to invest  or to waste your time.
I personali don't care what you think ....my money are mine, i will throw it wherever i want...............for you this coin is sh*t?....who cares...i will do a sh*t investment ....cose i don't care, i like the coin and it's features, and i believe that the team will fix the problems, and the price will go up in the upcoming months.......
what if the team just used the coin to make money ? what if they stop supporting the project?   who cares...i have 100 other coins that i have investing .....i dont really care.....
I believe it will go up , you dont ....who cares
Wink ....relax guys .....

I believe it is my right to tell the community of my opinion and present facts that I have found. In my opinion with every scamcoin if it pushes even 1 user away from crypto its a terrible loss because they will tell their friends not to invest. So I will not stop and will continue to share my opinion and facts on every coin i look into.
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

if you don't like this coin , if you don't like the 30million masternode....if you don't like the dev team , the bugs etc.....then stop coming here and throwing  mud to everything that is related to this coin..... you have another 1000 other coins to invest  or to waste your time.
I personali don't care what you think ....my money are mine, i will throw it wherever i want...............for you this coin is sh*t?....who cares...i will do a sh*t investment ....cose i don't care, i like the coin and it's features, and i believe that the team will fix the problems, and the price will go up in the upcoming months.......
what if the team just used the coin to make money ? what if they stop supporting the project?   who cares...i have 100 other coins that i have investing .....i dont really care.....

I believe it is my right to tell the community of my opinion and present facts that I have found. In my opinion with every scamcoin if it pushes even 1 user away from crypto its a terrible loss because they will tell their friends not to invest. So I will not stop and will continue to share my opinion and facts on every coin i look into.
fair enough but maybe instead of clogging up this thread, which should be used for constructive posts or questions. instead make a thread and link it to this one. else it just makes you look like an ass.

Denlon

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:39:33 AM

Few people on the pool lindaminingpool.ddns.net
There are not enough funds to support the crane  Sad
I working to add to the pool nicehash support.
quickdeal (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:15:25 AM

our professional Dev will in few minutes release the update.
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

fair enough but maybe instead of clogging up this thread, which should be used for constructive posts or questions. instead make a thread and link it to this one. else it just makes you look like an ass.

it is actually the perfect place to tell everyone how "amateur" is that coin/dev team.
hexpool.com

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

our professional Dev will in few minutes release the update.

https://hexpool.com updated - Pool up&running
lindadev

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:41:17 PM

Hello
I am very happy to announce a Linda wallet update that has working masternodes

https://i.imgur.com/QgSL0wY.png

You can get the new wallet compiled for windows or linux or get the source code from our github page
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases

Here is a guide to update  your wallet:
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Update-Linda-windows-wallet

Here is a guide to setup a masternode:
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/wiki/Basic-Masternode-guide

A masternode costs 30000000 Linda

Thank you for your patience as we prepared this update everyone
moontrain

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:46:37 PM

Choo choo, all aboard the lindacoin MOON train! lol
lindadev

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

It is possible to install a Masternode in the Pi2 with the Github Source?

With the new update, if you can get it to compile on Pi2 then sure it will Smiley
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

Great update, thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: