Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET  (Read 95195 times)
Ultra777

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

This ICO was really good. 1 sat and now even 3-4 sat means multiple returns. At some point it was more than 10 sat  Shocked

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:13:22 AM

What happens post ICO?  Masternode count has gone up a couple in the last few days, that's good to see..
visale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:02:33 AM

What happens post ICO?  Masternode count has gone up a couple in the last few days, that's good to see..

Hi, the funds will be used to promote the coin and some more features are to be included.

- support team
btct22

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

Hi, the funds will be used to promote the coin and some more features are to be included.
- support team

When will the promotion start?  Why is there so much selling going on at the mo, nothing has really changed with the coin has it?
BrayanFury

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

I think you need some of the money that was collected to promote coins to use for small pampas on the stock exchange. This will cause interest in the coin and reduce the number of sales. Now I see a prolonged coin drop regardless of the bitcoin rate, there were 4350 lindas costing 5 satoshies now 4050 lindas worth 3 Satoshi. What is the point of the coin promotion if it continues falling and it will not be bought even by 1 satoshi?
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

- support team

When will the promotion start?  Why is there so much selling going on at the mo, nothing has really changed with the coin has it?

i got scammed out of my masternode by a guy named lyndacoin on the slackchannel he then dumped the 30 mn thats why there was so much volume people beware on slackchannels in general learn from my mistakes
btct22

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:56:30 AM

- support team

i got scammed out of my masternode by a guy named lyndacoin on the slackchannel he then dumped the 30 mn thats why there was so much volume people beware on slackchannels in general learn from my mistakes
Aww man, that sucks! Ok thanks for letting us know the why the dump happened, it's not the kind of thing a normal investor would do.
gegstore

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

pos are freeze from 14/08/2017, what happens?

visale

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

pos are freeze from 14/08/2017, what happens?

Hi,

Staking is working fine. Please come on slack chat to solve this issue https://join.slack.com/t/lindacoinproject/shared_invite/MjE5Mzc1Njk5OTkxLTE1MDExMTk1MTMtZDFlNGJmZjBlZg

- support team
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:54:29 PM

- support team

I got burned by him as well.

Lindadev said he was legit and that he was "support"

He only called him a scam "after" the damage was done.

The only reason I asked Lyndacoin for help was because the Linda team did a piss poor job at helping investors set up a masternode.

As far as I'm concerned, they are responsible for you and I losing our investment.

I would caution any future investors interested in a masternode to make sure they know how to set one up or you may risk losing your coins if you ask for help.

dirruk

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:51 PM

i think support is poor in general sure you get vague answers if you ask something maybe a link to a page that discribes some of what youre asking if youre "Lucky" but the way i see it if youre selling a product you can t asume everybody is a wizzkid i think support should take place on the website of the product and not in some halfassed slackchannel where nobody knows who is who the mentality towards newbie s has to change toward helping them with good manuals on the site itself this is giving the whole community a bad name as long as this continues, and it won t take long for goverments to regulate the shit out of it the guy who fucked me had a script for the masternode i don t see why there can t be software for masternode setup so that normal people also can put up a node sometimes i think its just that difficult because they want it that way so you can be fucked it not that i am mad i am just very dissapointed
Heisen_berg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:31:06 PM

- support team

The only reason I asked Lyndacoin for help was because the Linda team did a piss poor job at helping investors set up a masternode.

As far as I'm concerned, they are responsible for you and I losing our investment.

I would caution any future investors interested in a masternode to make sure they know how to set one up or you may risk losing your coins if you ask for help.

I looked and looked and couldn't find a post in the Slack channel where Lindadev said that fake ass dude (lyndacoin) was support.

Either way...you NEVER give your wallet passwords out to anyone. Accounts can be hacked/cloned etc. That's like Internet 101 man...I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for people who lost their 30MM coins because of giving out their passwords.

This is crypto...YOU are responsible for securing your passwords. YOU are responsible for making sure your coins are safe...if someone tricked you that easily, maybe you should be dealing in fiat only where you have the support of banks and PayPal etc. There's a reason all of my transactions take place from air-gapped computers and everything is encrypted to the gills.

dirruk

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

- support team

I looked and looked and couldn't find a post in the Slack channel where Lindadev said that fake ass dude (lyndacoin) was support.

Either way...you NEVER give your wallet passwords out to anyone. Accounts can be hacked/cloned etc. That's like Internet 101 man...I'm sorry but I don't feel bad for people who lost their 30MM coins because of giving out their passwords.

This is crypto...YOU are responsible for securing your passwords. YOU are responsible for making sure your coins are safe...if someone tricked you that easily, maybe you should be dealing in fiat only where you have the support of banks and PayPal etc. There's a reason all of my transactions take place from air-gapped computers and everything is encrypted to the gills.

i am very impressed with how smart you are and if you look at the first sentence you made theirin lies imo the problem thanks for letting us know how stupid we are its very supportive and helpful
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

- support team

Well retard...

Some of us are not well versed in Linux, so we reached out to people in slack to help us, since Linda team offered very little in the way of guidance.
I wouldn't be stupid enough to give out my password.  Unfortunately, he had us install code and send the coins before we got a chance to put in a password.

In hindsight, I should have waited until after I set a password to send the coins, but I was frustrated and just wanted my node up and running.

What this community doesn't need, is idiots like you coming in and attacking us for making a mistake.

If the Linda team had well defined, easy to follow guides, like many other coins do, then this would not have happened.
The community has been asking for clearer instructions, but no one has offered any.

Lindadev told another user in a private message that Lyndacoin was support.
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

What this community doesn't need, is idiots like you coming in and attacking us for making a mistake.

welcome to Lindacoin where thieves, liars and scammers are kings and queens (sponsored by Chaincoin !)
Also clueless amateurs.
visale

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

welcome to Lindacoin where thieves, liars and scammers are kings and queens (sponsored by Chaincoin !)
Also clueless amateurs.

There are some intentional negative FUDs trying their best since the page 10, I see you are trying your best with this since a lot of days now. Can I know the reason you just want to come up daily here and do intentional negative remarks?

-support team
dirruk

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

@habeas_corpus are you perhaps also from the Netherlands just wondering how lyndacoin worked i think he read some of my posts here on this forum where i tried to get some info on how to put up a masternode i used the same name in lindacoin just trying to put together how he targeted me or there a lot more victims on the lindaslack because he talked to many people there but most victims are shamed in not telling their story you get remarks like heisen_berg did or no comment at all unless you re a senior and above then they will stumble over each other to find out how and offer help where help is needed if you re a newbie it doesn t seem to matter but thats just what i got from this i maybe wrong i like to be wrong about this @ visale maybe temporei got fucked too but is ashamed to tell about it worrying people in this forum would think less of him maybe he ll reply on your post in detail you got to admit that there is something wrong here in how support takes place it should me much more clear who is support hired by lindadev and who isn t is saw you recently added lindacoin team to your name but i still think support should take place on the site with a moderator have nice day dirrruk
btct22

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

Is there a list of all the real team members in slack somewhere?  It seems too easy to create some official looking handle and then pick on people that are just getting into this game and not sure of the info they are dealing with.  Or can a trust rank system similar to BTCtalk be added?
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

Also clueless amateurs.

There are some intentional negative FUDs trying their best since the page 10, I see you are trying your best with this since a lot of days now. Can I know the reason you just want to come up daily here and do intentional negative remarks?

-support team

you are trying your best too... at stealing people's money and spreading lies about the dev team and this coin. Well done btw. Your parents must be proud.
alonseider007

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

wow , Interesting currency
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: