Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET  (Read 95195 times)
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:00:35 PM

I like the ups and downs for this coin Devs I think you are doing a great job and this coin has the potential for really big things the flow is awesome keep up the good work......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:58:26 AM

The 2-day chart looks pretty stark at the mo...  Any new stuff coming up in Linda Land?
visale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:08:58 PM

The 2-day chart looks pretty stark at the mo...  Any new stuff coming up in Linda Land?

We are working on promoting the coin now.

- support team
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

is the "ëarly investor" still staking his 2 bn coins Roll Eyes
visale

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

Yes it is the right of every investor to stake. Still the staking amount everyone receives is good.

- support team
ldsanity

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

- support team

By early investor, you mean the dev himself who's been staking his premined 2 billion coins from day 1? Destroying the buy walls everyday? If you ask him, he'll say it's for the "development" of the coin, lol.

You're working on promoting the coin? To do that, you need something to promote. Your coin offers nothing.
arixos

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:08:09 PM

why are my antivirus program not happy about linda wallet ?

no other wallets tricker my antivirus

Nothing in my radar. It may be just a false-positive. Put exemption on your AV

i can smell the linda succes
pump linda to moon

Why do you like writing in red, don't you know what it means?

It's probably because of a condition commonly known as "color blindness". It may be because he can see better if it is red.

I have been with this coin from day one and I must say I was a bit skeptical about the coin at first but I have a few million and the staking on this coin is great the price is great and the volume is out of this world good job dev's.....

A quite encouraging comment from you for new stake holders.  Grin

How many coins are needed to set up a masternode?

30 million coins I believe
Temporel

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:37:57 PM

- support team

By early investor, you mean the dev himself who's been staking his premined 2 billion coins from day 1? Destroying the buy walls everyday? If you ask him, he'll say it's for the "development" of the coin, lol.

You're working on promoting the coin? To do that, you need something to promote. Your coin offers nothing.
this

+1
its another scamcoin, stay away from it
quickdeal (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:32:26 PM

- support team

this

+1

Please ignore Temporel, he wants you to sell so he could buy cheaper and hold then later bump it. It's another tricky strategy.
Temporel

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

- support team

this

+1

Please ignore Temporel, he wants you to sell so he could buy cheaper and hold then later bump it. It's another tricky strategy.

like anyone with a brain, I have no interest in that shitcoin, wake up kiddo
visale

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

- support team

this

+1

I wonder why you just want to visit this thread daily and keep posting irrelevant statements? The 2 Billion coins are of an early investor, he has all rights to stake his coins.

- support team
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

Where and how is the coin being promoted?   I see it pop up in the Cryptopia featured box every once in a while, but is there a plan and can supporters do anything..  Seems a bit negative around here right now  Huh
visale

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Where and how is the coin being promoted?   I see it pop up in the Cryptopia featured box every once in a while, but is there a plan and can supporters do anything..  Seems a bit negative around here right now  Huh

We are promoting it everywhere possible.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/23/linda-cryptocoin-launched-promise-better-roi/

- support team
Temporel

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:50:12 PM

- support team

this

+1

I wonder why you just want to visit this thread daily and keep posting irrelevant statements? The 2 Billion coins are of an early investor, he has all rights to stake his coins.

- support team

you wonder, really ? Im here to tell people to avoid this scam and scammers like yourself  Grin
Im like desus oe even god, Im the wise man  Cool
quickdeal (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:47:04 PM

- support team

this

+1

- support team

you wonder, really ? Im here to tell people to avoid this scam and scammers like yourself  Grin

Worthless Troll, continue deceiving your foolish and envious mindset.
kunal1234

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

- support team

this

+1

- support team

you do realize that you admitted that these were your coins

you said that it was your right to stake this coin as a dev so that you can make money to survive. Your the only joke in this whole thread because you cant publish a single piece of code correctly.
visale

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

Well I wonder how you came to this conclusion Kunal. Maybe English is not your first language. You can try to read again a few times and try google translate to your mother tongue so that you understand what is being said here. And still, I wonder why you would come on the thread again after selling Linda coins in profit long ago. This is a nice negative trolling strategy in hope to get the Linda coin in cheap.

- support team
ldsanity

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:47:50 PM

Well I wonder how you came to this conclusion Kunal. Maybe English is not your first language. You can try to read again a few times and try google translate to your mother tongue so that you understand what is being said here. And still, I wonder why you would come on the thread again after selling Linda coins in profit long ago. This is a nice negative trolling strategy in hope to get the Linda coin in cheap.

- support team

Bro, you're joking, right? Get this coin cheaper? In maybe a month, there will be no buy orders at 1 SAT. We're not here to troll you or FUD anyone. Just seeing a worthless coin and shady move by the dev and pointing it out.
Temporel

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:03:42 PM

- support team

this

+1

- support team

Im only a troll to pathetic loser like you.  Cool
quickdeal (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:13:29 PM

The scam is real with this one !  Roll Eyes

So you are one of the team members that have ganged up to bring down the price of Linda by all means so you can buy at 1 sat, right ?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: