Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOMAIN] Bitslet.com  (Read 442 times)
Cobran (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:09:42 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 09:18:14 AM by Cobran

Hey fellows! I purchased Bitslet.com recently without knowing that a cryptocurrency gambling site with a very similar name exists (Bitsler). I decided to use it for affiliate purposes as soon as I found out, since I figured that users mistype the domain quite often - I have had at least one affiliate sign up per day - Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing it or if you have any questions!

Price: Negotiable
Transfer Method: Simple Push
Payment Method: BTC or Paypal
Escrow Service: I can use buyers preferred escrow service, but he or she will have to cover the associated fees
Traffic: The website acts as a forwarding service to my affiliate Bitsler.com account. I get at least one affiliate sign up per day.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

I think much better if you will post the domain statistic for that domain? Domain age, traffic, how much do you want to sell it. Payment methods: Bitcoin, altcoin, paypal, etc. Do you have escrows.

You domain is short its a nice buy for new crypto business starters.
Cobran (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:07:58 PM

I think much better if you will post the domain statistic for that domain? Domain age, traffic, how much do you want to sell it. Payment methods: Bitcoin, altcoin, paypal, etc. Do you have escrows.

You domain is short its a nice buy for new crypto business starters.

Listing Updated Smiley
Jemzx00

Activity: 1498
Merit: 547

Pugs are the best!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:23:08 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:05:55 PM by Jemzx00

This thread should be move to Digital Goods where all the selling of stuffs happened. Or maybe you may consider to post it on Auction since the price is negotiable.

Edit:
Update: Topic moved here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002780.0  Thank you and I apologize for the mistake!
Actually you didn't move the thread rather you posted twice in two different board which can be considered spamming. Better to lock this thread now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cobran (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

Update: Topic moved here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2002780.0  Thank you and I apologize for the mistake!
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:04:32 AM

Hey fellows! I purchased Bitslet.com recently without knowing that a cryptocurrency gambling site with a very similar name exists (Bitsler). I decided to use it for affiliate purposes as soon as I found out, since I figured that users mistype the domain quite often - I have had at least one affiliate sign up per day - Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing it or if you have any questions!

Price: Negotiable
Transfer Method: Simple Push
Payment Method: BTC or Paypal
Escrow Service: I can use buyers preferred escrow service, but he or she will have to cover the associated fees
Traffic: The website acts as a forwarding service to my affiliate Bitsler.com account. I get at least one affiliate sign up per day.

Aside from digital goods you should move this thread to auction section so that you could choose the pricing of the bidder if there would be people would get an interest to buy your domain. But i think people will be annoyed to buy that since it was named after bitsler who's running successfully on gambling industry.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: