Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinality: For Sale!  (Read 556 times)
btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 01:38:37 AM

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/coinality-sale-dan-roseman
Coinality post: https://coinality.com/jobs/coinality-for-sale/

When I launched Coinality.com in September 2013, my goal was simply to connect with blockchain developers to discuss some apps that I wanted to develop. Back then, the ideas were simple - a wallet with a decent UI that could handle multiple cryptocurrencies.

However, it quickly became apparent that Coinality was filling a need in the community, as registered members and job/resume posts soared in the first month. I even got a 2.5 minute feature on Bloomberg's "Street Smart" TV show three months after launching!

So I stuck with it and decided to further develop Coinality using developer talent sourced exclusively via Coinality. I posted a job on Coinality.com to develop native iOS and Android apps - both projects came to fruition (at a great rate paid in BTC) and the developers were fantastic.

We partnered with the Plug And Play Tech Center to produce the World's First Bitcoin Job Fair in May 2014. Over 30 startups participated with over 400 people in attendance. Many success stories came out of the event, including a former Visa executive joining BitPay as Chief Compliance Officer. We subsequently held three other Bitcoin Job Fairs in NYC, Los Angeles, and Sunnyvale. The events were all successful, proving that Coinality was well-positioned in a growing industry.

We found Bitsapphire on Coinality and hired them to design and develop Coinality.io from scratch. A year and a half later we had a working prototype and over 200 pre-screened freelance blockchain developers ready to get to work. Unfortunately, we ran out of funds to support and maintain Coinality.io, and the platform is currently collecting dust in our Github repo. I learned some expensive but valuable lessons with Coinality.io.

I realized some time ago that I have done everything that I possibly can for Coinality. Time has come to move on.

Coinality.com currently enjoys an average of 250-300 unique visits per day, with visitors spending an average of 3 minutes onsite. The site has a 4.34% bounce rate, despite some much-needed optimizations. Coinality requires resources which I am no longer able to provide.

Accordingly, Coinality is for sale! Included in the sale are all assets and data related to:
  • Coinality.com (includes: website, iOS app, and Android app)
  • Coinality.io (includes full source code)
  • Bitcoinjobfair.com (including Bitcoinjobsfair.com)
  • Social media profiles (includes: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn group)

We are seeking acquirers that are interested in either further developing Coinality or integrating/absorbing Coinality into an existing related product or service. Cryptocurrency transaction preferred, but we are open to traditional payment methods. Additional data available upon request.

Interested? Contact: dan@coinality.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:06:20 AM

It's sad that Coinality is now for sale. To be honest with you, I actually used your service when I was looking for an assistant, specifically someone who could do my paperwork, and I saw that person in your resume section who could do it for me. So I am thankful.

But as the saying goes, “When one door closes, another opens.” I hope you guys behind Coinality find a new path that you can venture and make it grow better than what you achieved in Coinality.

btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 03:47:34 AM

It's sad that Coinality is now for sale. To be honest with you, I actually used your service when I was looking for an assistant, specifically someone who could do my paperwork, and I saw that person in your resume section who could do it for me. So I am thankful.

But as the saying goes, “When one door closes, another opens.” I hope you guys behind Coinality find a new path that you can venture and make it grow better than what you achieved in Coinality.

Thanks for the story and the well wishes. It is with mixed feelings that we move on, but we will do everything we can to make sure Coinality ends up in good hands.

maxtra

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

Still for sale or sold it?

Press Release on Bloomberg/Yahoo/BusinessInsider/500 Media @ USD 589/- ONLY

|▬▬▬ █████ ██ █▐│PRWireNow.com│▌█ ██ █████ ▬▬▬|
cointreau

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

I met Coniality for the first time yesterday. As a free-lance translator interested in crypto and blockchains, I browsed a few profile titles available, found it interesting and wanted to register. But I could not get around a confusing error message appearing each time I try to register myself.

Is there any update on this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: