Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is 'index.php?er=win' ? and there are some more  (Read 172 times)
luckycoinn (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:55:47 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 03:46:03 AM by luckycoinn

I linked my faucet website to google analytics. And there is a link that added '?er=win' after index.php. What is that for ? is that how people cheating on faucet ? and also there are some 'er' code like '?er=noadd' , '?er=antiblock'. what is that ?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:19:07 AM

I linked my faucet website to google analytics. And there is a link that added '?er=win' after index.php. What is that for ? is that how people cheating on faucet ? and also there are some 'er' code like '?er=noadd' , '?er=antiblock'. what is that ?

From what I understand you made a faucet site without knowing about request methods and all that programming stuff? I mean it's normal i guess it's a lot of simple to get an host and domain and use a script but i suggest you to read a little bit more about this stuff.

Now about your question it's nothing to worry about.That's how your script works.I guess this is the script that you use :

https://paste.ofcode.org/swMAy5UXKX6FDGSJJKmDq3

It has a kind of long if statement.What basicly it does if it can't find the required sessions for example it creates a session and sends user to index.php?er=antiblock.This is a normal progress nobody is cheating don't worry.

luckycoinn (OP)

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

From what I understand you made a faucet site without knowing about request methods and all that programming stuff? I mean it's normal i guess it's a lot of simple to get an host and domain and use a script but i suggest you to read a little bit more about this stuff.

Now about your question it's nothing to worry about.That's how your script works.I guess this is the script that you use :

https://paste.ofcode.org/swMAy5UXKX6FDGSJJKmDq3

It has a kind of long if statement.What basicly it does if it can't find the required sessions for example it creates a session and sends user to index.php?er=antiblock.This is a normal progress nobody is cheating don't worry.

Thanks man. I'm learning how to code now but I don't know if that's a session from the code. Thanks for your information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: