Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is 'index.php?er=win' ? and there are some more  (Read 172 times)
luckycoinn (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:55:47 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 03:46:03 AM by luckycoinn

I linked my faucet website to google analytics. And there is a link that added '?er=win' after index.php. What is that for ? is that how people cheating on faucet ? and also there are some 'er' code like '?er=noadd' , '?er=antiblock'. what is that ?
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:19:07 AM

I linked my faucet website to google analytics. And there is a link that added '?er=win' after index.php. What is that for ? is that how people cheating on faucet ? and also there are some 'er' code like '?er=noadd' , '?er=antiblock'. what is that ?

From what I understand you made a faucet site without knowing about request methods and all that programming stuff? I mean it's normal i guess it's a lot of simple to get an host and domain and use a script but i suggest you to read a little bit more about this stuff.

Now about your question it's nothing to worry about.That's how your script works.I guess this is the script that you use :

https://paste.ofcode.org/swMAy5UXKX6FDGSJJKmDq3

It has a kind of long if statement.What basicly it does if it can't find the required sessions for example it creates a session and sends user to index.php?er=antiblock.This is a normal progress nobody is cheating don't worry.

luckycoinn (OP)

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

From what I understand you made a faucet site without knowing about request methods and all that programming stuff? I mean it's normal i guess it's a lot of simple to get an host and domain and use a script but i suggest you to read a little bit more about this stuff.

Now about your question it's nothing to worry about.That's how your script works.I guess this is the script that you use :

https://paste.ofcode.org/swMAy5UXKX6FDGSJJKmDq3

It has a kind of long if statement.What basicly it does if it can't find the required sessions for example it creates a session and sends user to index.php?er=antiblock.This is a normal progress nobody is cheating don't worry.

Thanks man. I'm learning how to code now but I don't know if that's a session from the code. Thanks for your information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: