Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** CLOSED **  (Read 35305 times)
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

MARCELO GARCIA-CASIL WAS WORKING FOR ONECOIN / ONELIFE

This guy made money off working for the biggest scam currently running. He was confronted with evidence about them being a scam and still did "blockchain work" for them.

I highly suggest everyone to read up about the team, i already spotted 1 shady guy in there and he is one of the leaders

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6ar155/dxmarkets_and_its_ceo_marcelo_garcia_casil_dances/

See tell me first try to explain you nicely. If I work for a site and design them some banners do I belong to that team ? OF COURSE NOT !

Similarly MARCELO only audited for onecoin and in no way was related to onecoin at all. I understand your anger but hey you are harassing the wrong guy, if you dont know the main person behind onecoin  .. on what grounds are you harassing MARCELO ? he is genuine and talented as fuck so please don't speak against him just because you can't find the right man to criticize.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

@MrBitcoinNorway see man I dont care who you are but really you think everyone who just worked for a company is a scammer ? I mean I have seen a lot of sites going scam like cryptsy and people were appreciating it, a lot of work was being done by members are you gonna fuck all ? No then why are you having that sort of attitude here ?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
abuelau (OP)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

This guy made money off working for the biggest scam currently running. He was confronted with evidence about them being a scam and still did "blockchain work" for them.

I highly suggest everyone to read up about the team, i already spotted 1 shady guy in there and he is one of the leaders

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6ar155/dxmarkets_and_its_ceo_marcelo_garcia_casil_dances/

See tell me first try to explain you nicely. If I work for a site and design them some banners do I belong to that team ? OF COURSE NOT !

Similarly MARCELO only audited for onecoin and in no way was related to onecoin at all. I understand your anger but hey you are harassing the wrong guy, if you dont know the main person behind onecoin  .. on what grounds are you harassing MARCELO ? he is genuine and talented as fuck so please don't speak against him just because you can't find the right man to criticize.

^ THIS

One thing is to come up with an alleged scam (although I never even heard of Onecoin before). Another completely different thing is to be hired to perform work for some project AND THEN turns out that project was a scam. The person being hired can't possibly know everything that goes on with the project/company that is hiring.

If anything Marcelo is a victim here. If you can prove he actually was the mastermind behind Onecoin then it's a different story. Otherwise, just stop.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:16:00 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 12:08:06 AM by ColorlessK

Dude, your logic is flawed. Fundamentally flawed.

Let me put it to you another way. Let's say I build the website of a company, I get paid for my work, never to hear from them again. They go on to do fraud. Now I take the blame for it. Tell me, what in the hell would be the web developer's fault
for their Fraud? How in the world could one know that a company will in the future do something illegal? Marcelo is just an honest tech guy, not fucking Nostradamus, so why in the world would he be guilty of someone else's wrongdoing?!

I have also read up on this so don't go arround spilling shit. It's not true. You are simply slandering an honest guy for doing honest work, so, what the hell's your problem?

Next time, do your proper homework before slandering someone.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jess.silva

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

Hello

I'd like to reserve Portuguese translation

Thanks
dmhco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:36:25 PM

This is a smoke and mirrors fraud; you and the fat fuck in Thailand think you can get away with this? Hurting an innocent talented guy like Marcelo to cover your tracks? (Yes, I have already found out exactly where your sham operation is and how you are related to one another, now.) Well, I am coming after you. And believe me, that is a promise. Not a threat.
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:17:56 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 11:39:27 PM by chefket

lmao come at me bro. funny how you threat people IN YOUR OWN ICO THREAD.

what a scammy lowlife you are, this is the worst unprofessional ico to ever happen.

suck my dick you faggot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chances are they are not even who they claim, this level of unproffesionalism seems unreal. Or they are just plain stupid and dont care bout shooting themselfs in the foot.
teddy2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

Dev can you give explanation on these charges?
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Official Bounty Campaign Thread announced: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010103

Note that the Twitter bounty campaign is in a separate thread as previously informed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009523.new#new

Those are the only 2 official bounty threads for Monkey Capital

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

Shame I need to boost my ratings on here before I can take part in Bounties.

Project looks excellent, if somewhat confusing in places.
2Swav

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

Well this is Awkward...  Roll Eyes

Any savvy CEO should have performed due diligence on their CTO. Given the current climate of rampant ICO scams, having this kind of FUD looming so early could well sink the ship. True or not - perception is all that matters at this stage of the game (ie when you're asking for everyone to trust you with their money)

But - Lets move on for now. Doesn't look like we will be able to get to the bottom of this before the ICO.

I am considering investing in your ICO but have some other questions...

1) Coin schedule are listing Monkey Capital as the first ever Platinum Level ICO. Has any real appraisal taken place or is this a paid for marketing package/gimmick? Be honest... And, if there was an assessment what were the criteria?

2) This kind of financial product is confusing for a novice investor ( Heck - I used to work as an underwriter and I'm still confused by the WP) I know its covered in your WP but please break it down for those of us who don't understand how a hedge fund operates. From buying 1000 MNY - what is the ROI process, in layman terms.

3) Why use the blockchain? It seems like business as usual kind of operation?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

Hindi translation complete: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011502.new#new

ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

Shame I need to boost my ratings on here before I can take part in Bounties.

Project looks excellent, if somewhat confusing in places.

Being active is the key to make you rank up. Smiley Best of luck!

Ahhh.. ok
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:44:30 PM

1) Coin schedule are listing Monkey Capital as the first ever Platinum Level ICO. Has any real appraisal taken place or is this a paid for marketing package/gimmick? Be honest...

Gold and Platinum are paid marketing slots.

We do what would be considered 'lightweight due diligence' in every ICO we list (i.e. we check project team Linkedin profiles, we read the white paper to get an overview of what the project is about and check that it has been created to a high standard. We ask questions to the team via e-mail sometimes with a few iterations). For the platinum, because it's a more prominent slot, we also did a few Skype calls with Daniel to make sure he looked like the pictures of him you can find online (he does).

That's what we have done, but note that Coinschedule is an informational website for marketing purposes, we simply list ICOs that are submitted to the website (if they pass our lightweight due diligence) and we make money by offering paid slots to ICO projects. Seeing a project listed there should not be considered investment advice of any sort. You need to perform your own due diligence and decide which projects to join.

SZX

Activity: 390
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

Chairman & CEO DANIEL M. HARRISON check https://www.twitteraudit.com/dmhco Fake!  Kiss
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:54:34 PM

with 1.000.000.000 total supply what the price per token?
i will keep an eye here to know newest update from this project
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

Sorry I'm just a beginner and i have little questions. with Total coins reaching 1,000,000,000 what's not so much ? What makes this coin different with other coins? What is the price of ico per token ?

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:43:39 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 05:31:16 AM by Pixmartz

1) Coin schedule are listing Monkey Capital as the first ever Platinum Level ICO. Has any real appraisal taken place or is this a paid for marketing package/gimmick? Be honest...

We do what would be considered 'lightweight due diligence' in every ICO we list (i.e. we check project team Linkedin profiles, we read the white paper to get an overview of what the project is about and check that it has been created to a high standard. We ask questions to the team via e-mail sometimes with a few iterations). For the platinum, because it's a more prominent slot, we also did a few Skype calls with Daniel to make sure he looked like the pictures of him you can find online (he does).

That's what we have done, but note that Coinschedule is an informational website for marketing purposes, we simply list ICOs that are submitted to the website (if they pass our lightweight due diligence) and we make money by offering paid slots to ICO projects. Seeing a project listed there should not be considered investment advice of any sort. You need to perform your own due diligence and decide which projects to join.
So it is not as the main indicator that the future developers coin it will not be a scam?
Because I think the developers are paying for gold and platinum slots, and coinschedule installing a badge will make the layman think it is a good and trustworthy project. But they do not know that it is a pay slot like an advert.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:38:19 PM

Looking at a LinkedIn profile and reading the whitepaper would not be considered due diligence of any description. How much were you paid to give this a platinum rating?
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Looking at a LinkedIn profile and reading the whitepaper would not be considered due diligence of any description. How much were you paid to give this a platinum rating?

There's no such thing as platinum 'rating'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: