Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** CLOSED **  (Read 35305 times)
Sadporcupines

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

I suppose most new coins coming to market have some potential for that. I honestly don't see the founder doing it himself... he seems genuinely committed to the project, but also has done some pretty  impulsive looking stuff. Also,  he's looking to attract a bunch of whales to his project, and they could swallow a bunch of the little investors for all we're worth though. On the flip side, if he can pull off what he says he can, it'd be amazing.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

As of this morning, Dmhco (Daniel)closed the slack to new members and stated that he will charge one bitcoin for access to the slack channel for anyone wanting to join. From what it looks like, he has a very difficult time dealing with people trolling him, and probably some issue with people in general doubting his project. He's been fairly responsive to members on slack, but has already issued a formal apology to the Waves community for the unwarranted negative  comments he made toward them earlier.

From what it reads like, he is looking to attracting big time investors to his project- there hasn't been a big push to crowdfund with nickels and dimes. The big holders appear to still have their Coeval, so the recent dumping doesn't appear to have come from there by and large. The  lack of communication with the larger altcoin community (or downright insulting remarks toward them)  and the push to bring in the big private investors, its certainly a setup unlike others I've paid into. Maybe I just don't get the mentality of those associated with big financials, but when you throw in the demeanor and actions of the leadership, the loose association to a cofounder working with folks from  one coin, the precipitous drop in funds leading up to their next ICO,  it just makes the whole thing smell fishy. I've kept a little in Coeval in case the leadership can live up to their hype, but do so with some very cautious optimism.

Thanks for the information and insight. There appears to be a few red flags regarding this project, but also a lot of people trolling the project as well so for a casual observer its hard to know what to believe.
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

also has done some pretty  impulsive looking stuff.

Ive seen that.

- idea of not disclosing amount raised in ico
- closing slack and asking 1btc for invite
- asking if goverment hacking is illegal.

It may be bit too much for me....

And also, they hid one of those onecoin scam guys behind a curtain (Marcelo, was it?), looks like hes still with them but not pictured.

Bad feeling in a gut.
Sadporcupines

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

Thanks for the information and insight. There appears to be a few red flags regarding this project, but also a lot of people trolling the project as well so for a casual observer its hard to know what to believe.

Absolutely. I can't necessarily fault someone for getting mad about not being able to overcome trolling diplomatically, and I've known plenty of personalities that don't mesh well with others but they're more than capable at doing what they say they're going to do.

I don't know enough about hedge funds (or crypto for that matter) to know if someone could be playing a shell game between accounts while shorting the whole thing.  Like I said before, I still hold some Coeval and hold out hope for the project to be a success. Its got some smart folks backing it, so I'd hate to say something that deters others from investing in what might be a good project (especially at the current price). But I also know that I would have liked some of this info prior to investing as well just for peace of mind for what I was getting into.

It may be bit too much for me....

And also, they hid one of those onecoin scam guys behind a curtain (Marcelo, was it?), looks like hes still with them but not pictured.

Bad feeling in a gut.

I really think that one of the reasons we haven't been provided as much info to assuage those kinds of doubts truly is his target investor, which would be the whales and other funds. But that still doesn't do much to inspire the rest of us to sink any (or any more) of our funds into what otherwise seems a really neat project. 
gginn

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

Great project with great possibilities
dinoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:45:05 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 07:20:20 PM by dinoo

Haha, you took that 1 BTC to join Slack idea serious? There's nothing like that coming any time soon. It was mentioned as an idea, that could potentially be materialized when Monkey Capital tokens have so much value, that it would need to limit the amount of people to have access to the direct leadership through a Slack channel, hence introducing a fee for joining. Otherwise there would be a million people and many trolls in the channel, making the whole tool useless. Ill minded trolls especially when it's free to join. So a fee could lock those people out. And when people earn a lot with the tokens a fee for joining is totally justifyable, as it's easily covered by the profits. So, this is only a vision for a successful future.
Edit: Or not a vision for the far future... looks like the channel is closed and one needs an invite now. Still doesn't cost anything to join. I guess it's an understandable move to keep trolls out. So who should blame MC.

So far I have seen a lot of positive things going on in the Slack channel. Many documents and background information is available. The only sad part is, that almost nothing of that information makes it to the bitcointalk forum - a strong indicator, that the leadership of Monkey Capital has challenges to deal with the huge user base of the crypto movement and concentrates on the finance guys of Wall Street and alike. This neglection might be a big mistake, especially of course in the eyes of most of the users here, as it is very different to almost every other ICO, who rely on average Joe to invest their few bucks. Well, future will tell how much of a mistake it was to partially neglect this channel here.

It's actually close to impossible to estimate the success this ICO will have. Average Joes like us have too little insight into the world of Wall Street and if they would jump on the Monkey waggon. The potential however is gigantic. And when an additional good number of average Joes also sees the potential, well then, sky is the limit. It doesn't stop at COEVAL and MNY either, that's just a beginning. Other companies already lign up to join the investment ecosystem MC is creating here. That's why I'm happily holding my COEVALs for now. Fingers crossed and no risk, no fun. That's my 2 tokens for today.

P.S. what nobody here noticed, as it again was only discussed in Slack, I wanna say a thank you to MC. They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.
ODINN

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:39:23 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 08:20:14 PM by ODINN

Haha, you took that 1 BTC to join Slack idea serious? There's nothing like that coming any time soon. It was mentioned as an idea, that could potentially be materialized when Monkey Capital tokens have so much value, that it would need to limit the amount of people to have access to the direct leadership through a Slack channel, hence introducing a fee for joining. Otherwise there would be a million people and many trolls in the channel, making the whole tool useless. Ill minded trolls especially when it's free to join. So a fee could lock those people out. And when people earn a lot with the tokens a fee for joining is totally justifyable, as it's easily covered by the profits. So, this is only a vision for a successful future.
Edit: Or not a vision for the far future... looks like the channel is closed and one needs an invite now. Still doesn't cost anything to join. I guess it's an understandable move to keep trolls out. So who should blame MC.

So far I have seen a lot of positive things going on in the Slack channel. Many documents and background information is available. The only sad part is, that almost nothing of that information makes it to the bitcointalk forum - a strong indicator, that the leadership of Monkey Capital has challenges to deal with the huge user base of the crypto movement and concentrates on the finance guys of Wall Street and alike. This neglection might be a big mistake, especially of course in the eyes of most of the users here, as it is very different to almost every other ICO, who rely on average Joe to invest their few bucks. Well, future will tell how much of a mistake it was to partially neglect this channel here.

It's actually close to impossible to estimate the success this ICO will have. Average Joes like us have too little insight into the world of Wall Street and if they would jump on the Monkey waggon. The potential however is gigantic. And when an additional good number of average Joes also sees the potential, well then, sky is the limit. It doesn't stop at COEVAL and MNY either, that's just a beginning. Other companies already lign up to join the investment ecosystem MC is creating here. That's why I'm happily holding my COEVALs for now. Fingers crossed and no risk, no fun. That's my 2 tokens for today.

P.S. what nobody here noticed, as it again was only discussed in Slack, I wanna say a thank you to MC. They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.

How to fully control your community:

1 - be "megalomaniac" of some sorts
2 - give them cheap imaginary coin, hype it, mumbo-jumbo, they will set value for it themselves x1000%
3 - close public channel, give privilege to stay in closed "secretly" group, with entry fee of 1btc. True believers gets in free
4 - set an atmosphere of constant danger from (trolls)
5 - find them something to fight with - those bad trolls disturbing channel
6 - airdrop them with extra coins which they gave value themselves because of hype.
7 - tell them that they will earn millions soon.

probably to be continued.

American Psycho - hello there.

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:25:51 PM

Dang there is alot of FUD going on here. Geeze calm down and let them work. Will be interesting to see what these guys are able to do. Considering these guys have made more money than probably all of us on this thread, I would tend to think they could continue on that streak.

I'll be giving them some $$$ when the ICO starts. Not investing anything im not willing to lose

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Joser1

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:11:58 PM

The FUD boys are the trolls ... you only need to see how they appear from nowhere to here, spreading FUD because they are not be able to do in slack now, they are the same.
dottom

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.
200 each or spread across 549 addresses (0.36 each)?
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:11:32 AM

They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.
200 each or spread across 549 addresses (0.36 each)?

1 coe for each address.

Also, this is a letter that Daniel wrote regarding a question, I'll just leave this here.

"Daniel... I’ve been doing mad reinforcement on slack, and I belie you got what it takes to raise the ICO money and execute the business model as promised.My investment Is in you and this venture.

Yet since yesterday... the market cap grew by 37 coe with 84 new wallet addresses in play.volume is important, but there are about 6 to 10 wallet addresses selling down the price, and at this rate... how exactly do you think we are going to get to btc parity in 13 days?Especially with the amount of coe that the early holders are dumping as fast as they can and driving the price down very fast.

I didn’t want to ask you this in open forum.. cause I don’t want to freak anyone out... but it appears to me that we will be closer to .01 btc/coebefore we are at 1btc/coe in 13 days - Slack Member"

"Hi Slack Member,

Know that I really respect you. This is the only reason I am answering this as I would never ever answer any e mail about the token price. This is the only one I will ever answer and you may share it with whoever you wish for this reason (especially if you believe it will help with me not hearing about this subject in Slack; thanks. You may share your letter and this response in General Channel if you feel it will help; maybe so.)

First of all, I designed this token so that it had a limited number of units; I monitored it's price and selectively destroyed half the units. The other half of the active units (about 24k of them) never ever ever move wallets at all. None of this is an accident. I know where 90% of tokens are and what they are doing (not with me or controlled by me). I carefully set the whole supply-demand ratio in play and "recklessly" threw them to the masses, and then the whales, jealous bit by jealous bit, greedy token by greedy token. In reality, there's probably about 24k tokens that will ever see the light of the market at any one time -at least for years to com

It is designed like this for several reasons:
1. Human beings like massive numbers and when they see a big number getting even bigger, they feel a need to jump in
2. Human beings are jealous and thus hate it when someone else gets in on something else they didn't. So it needs to be something that at the start many many people can jump on and get frightened out of their mind by and jump out of with rapidity -this process of interchanging ownership is what creates volume and thus permanence in the market
3. Human beings often claim to understand things they do not; build something that shoots up and down very quickly and it has a sense of mystery and even spiritual value to it

So far, 1-3 have been effects that have been achieved as desired.

Of course the token will rise to 1 BTC; if it takes it 3 days to free-fall 80% and 1 day to spike 500%;why would it not grow 1000% in 9 days? I am amazed you ask, really.

But here is the main point: who gives a shit. The question of token design was one I have completely put out of my mind; it is after all doing its job. It is attracting greedy whales who want to be a part of the next big spike and freaking out undesirable short-term skittish investors and creating a lot of fuss and free marketing for Monkey Capital. Perfect -working just as intended!

Now -my focus is not on what it is doing (like I say it is working like it's meant to). My focus is on one thing only: BUILDING VALUE into the token (and other tokens). So far to do this I have:

1. Hired Josh Hawley, a massively capable and talented COO,to run ops which were growing way too heavy
2. Engaged legal council to put the token under Reg D so we are compliant with SEC legislation
3. Entered into the first ICO takeover backed by dividends in SEPTEMBER (NOT far)
4. Set up events for China investors and media in NY and Silicon Valley over the summer
5. Entered into discussions to partner with / consolidate 2 other companies in the industry thus adding more revenue channels
6. Got us on one other great exchange (tomorrow), and got recommendations from the highest possible people for Bittrex, Shapeshifter and Changely acceptance
7. Got another ICO to accept COEVAL as currency (if Shapeshifter or Changely works out)
8. Got a fantastic CFO with 20+ years of experience
9. Begun to formulate a consolidated HQ office location (SG) plan with respect to work and hiring work pass of employees etc
10. Managed to put into active employment more than 25+ members of our Slack on cumulative costs at my personal expense of $50k+ a month.

It is safe to say I know how this works. We are going to be ubiquitous in the token world. So what, you ask, if I am wrong

Fuck it, hold and you will still be mega a rich a few months later. Millions of dollars, hundreds of man hours of talent don't go into something and justend up as vapor.They end up like Google. That's what you are holding.

Sincerest Regards,
Daniel"

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

Many changes have occurred recently, it's hard to follow everything. But how the developers change the rules personally I really do not like.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

@ColorlessK

Excellent!
Thank you for sharing this letter!
If this is the case, then the project will succeed!
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

Marcelo Garcia Casil will focus on just Monkey Capital?

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:51:04 AM

I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lodasama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:53:16 AM

It seems to be an interesting and independent project, a complete wallet, especially on social media marketing, I'm very curious about it, and of course on bounty, hopefully can run well until the launch
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

Interview with Daniel Mark Harrison and Joshua Hawley

Daniel Mark Harrison founder and CEO of Monkey Capital returns to GoldSeek Radio in another brilliant interview. Daniel is joined by COO Joshua Hawley. http://www.radio.goldseek.com/nuggets/DMHandJosh.mp3
ODINN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

Interview with Daniel Mark Harrison and Joshua Hawley

Daniel Mark Harrison founder and CEO of Monkey Capital returns to GoldSeek Radio in another brilliant interview. Daniel is joined by COO Joshua Hawley. http://www.radio.goldseek.com/nuggets/DMHandJosh.mp3

hmmmm interesting....

CoEval (COE)
$516.05 (16.05%)
0.19132800 BTC (19.04%)
188.36 WAVES (9.73%)

not so bad for a coin which is traded for like 3 weeks....
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

So does every Coeval holder get MNY on the 8th? Or do you have to hold a certain amount?

ODINN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

So does every Coeval holder get MNY on the 8th? Or do you have to hold a certain amount?

1COE=10.000MNY airdrop. ater ico
Not sure, what about dividends paind into mny from its "children". I think new whitepaper will be shortly avail

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: