Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** CLOSED **  (Read 35305 times)
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

slack online, see below

Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

They released the ICO 8 days early.... Someone messed up over at Monkey Capital.

no, everything is ok, its simply check how market works, pre ico-ish, testrun

simple thing - you buy in MNY you get dividends from it on 9/9 in COE

see waves market people buying now

Isn't is the other way around? You buy COE and receive MNY?

Also the one on waves has MONKEY ticker so it's a test? It's supposed to be MNY
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:50:15 AM

They released the ICO 8 days early.... Someone messed up over at Monkey Capital.

Monkey is MNY - its real deal

you buy coe  -will get airdrop of MNY  after 9/9
having MNY - will get dividends of children tokens sent in COE.
buying MNY now - also extra tokens (childern) from next icos

see whitepaper
Profetu

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

see whitepaper

Yeah I read it. But how do you buy MNY now?
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

see whitepaper

go to https://waveswallet.io/ and see pair Bitcoin/Monkey you can buy there.
delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

anyone still believe in this scam?

I just lost access to their slack messenger. I either got kicked out or Monkey Capital shut their Slack messenger down...

nope, still there. its just closed for non members

and of course it was a coincidence that I was kicked out just after I pointed out lies of CEO? BTW look at team... only Mr. Daniel left Cheesy who will be next?
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

I just lost access to their slack messenger. I either got kicked out or Monkey Capital shut their Slack messenger down...

nope, still there. its just closed for non members

and of course it was a coincidence that I was kicked out just after I pointed out lies of CEO? BTW look at team... only Mr. Daniel left Cheesy who will be next?

what exactly was pointed out, and when you were kicked? I was also kicked few times, but managed to get in.

Please remember people, its risky stuff and very under radar now. Be aware of that.
Profetu

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

see whitepaper

go to https://waveswallet.io/ and see pair Bitcoin/Monkey you can buy there.

Isn't that a test? Why is it there with a different ticker 8 days earlier?
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Wait for updates
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:28:15 AM

the reason why coevals have dumped to $138

ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:54:24 AM

Not really worried as they need to buy it back for 0.2btc

Anyway

https://monkeycapital.slack.com/files/dmhco/F6FU0J98D/upddate.pdf
Profetu

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

Anyway

Can you post the text? You need to be a Slack member to see it
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:36:00 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 01:01:01 PM by ODINN

Anyway

Any file hosting service?

In meantime.

*OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT* The idea of how to value MNY pre ICO has been a topic of internal discussion ever since we decided to offer the Private Placement Offering. In this line several ideas were floated including doing a pre ICO release of MNY in order to get a qualified valuation of MNY and also to get an idea of how MNY would effect COEVAL and it's traded price. An ultimate executive decision was made by @dmhco (without consensus, which is what led to Peerchemist resigning from the project) last night to go forward with a pre-ICO release of MNY. I do acknowledge that this may have taken many people off guard and may be perceived as being executed in somewhat rash fashion. However, we felt that a hard technical analysis was necessary in order to valuate MNY relative to the Private Offering. We took this approach as a result of the fact that we are seeing serious registration from accredited investors since we posted the Private Offering. These high net worth investors largely, are not previously affiliated with the crypto space. I agree that we should have notified the crypto community before taking this decision.  We have a relatively small team that have been working literally around the clock and don't always have time to answer direct questions and post updates. And I do apologize for that as well. It is our core mission at Monkey to identify how we can effectively bring value to ALL our investors and stakeholders. And the primary model for that is dividends being paid from our underlying businesses to COEVAL holders and holders of MNY which is immediately detailed in the Update Paper posted by @dmhco today (posted above). The first dividends at minimum will be paid in September from DDF. We are fully committed to the ICO being done on a timely schedule. The ICO is still on schedule for 8/8. However the ICO offering will be extended 'open' beyond the one month period. We are also actively identifying an effective technical strategy for MNY distributions to COEVAL in a staggered distribution model on the Waves Platform, and are open to your helpful suggestions. We have identified a technical partner who may be able to assist us with the technical distribution of MNY to COEVAL holders in an automated fashion. We all sincerely appreciate the continued support and value that has continued to pour in from the Monkey Community. And we do want YOU to know that we are: steadily, and with re-dedicated focus and effort, absolutely committed, to seeing the realization of value to COEVAL, MNY and future ICO token holders through our dividend payment method to early, present and future investors in the Monkey Capital CoEval. This is and always will be our top priority. We are also finalizing our White Paper and Private Offering edits and many more questions will be answered therein. I understand that their may be some impatience associated with our questions and answers and that is why we are taking steps to do a weekly podcast and update our blog and otherwise with relevant content as quickly as possible. Please understand that we are sincerely working as hard as we possibly can with the core group that we have here, and that their may be delays in communication. We are employing a strategy to deal with that as effectively as possible for example setting up a shared office where the executive team and advisors as well as staff can better be directed to deal with specifics that arise such as this. I was hired as COO not communications director, so their is an obvious need for that position to be filled, as well as quickly identifying a new CTO, and filling those roles with qualified individuals. Thank you all for your kind support and consideration.

. Gusmys I think it is easy:

COE will still give 10k MNY

Childrentokens will ONLY be distributed to MNY which are sold, NOT given for COE

Ultimately, posession of MNY (given or bought) will give dividends payed in COE.

COE will become more valueble since COE needs to be bought from market to pay the divs.

Childtokens will give extra divs (look at model Dan)

Easy? 
Shathil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:46:44 PM

Anyway

Any file hosting service?

In meantime.

*OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT* The idea of how to value MNY pre ICO has been a topic of internal discussion ever since we decided to offer the Private Placement Offering. In this line several ideas were floated including doing a pre ICO release of MNY in order to get a qualified valuation of MNY and also to get an idea of how MNY would effect COEVAL and it's traded price. An ultimate executive decision was made by @dmhco (without consensus, which is what led to Peerchemist resigning from the project) last night to go forward with a pre-ICO release of MNY. I do acknowledge that this may have taken many people off guard and may be perceived as being executed in somewhat rash fashion. However, we felt that a hard technical analysis was necessary in order to valuate MNY relative to the Private Offering. We took this approach as a result of the fact that we are seeing serious registration from accredited investors since we posted the Private Offering. These high net worth investors largely, are not previously affiliated with the crypto space. I agree that we should have notified the crypto community before taking this decision.  We have a relatively small team that have been working literally around the clock and don't always have time to answer direct questions and post updates. And I do apologize for that as well. It is our core mission at Monkey to identify how we can effectively bring value to ALL our investors and stakeholders. And the primary model for that is dividends being paid from our underlying businesses to COEVAL holders and holders of MNY which is immediately detailed in the Update Paper posted by @dmhco today (posted above). The first dividends at minimum will be paid in September from DDF. We are fully committed to the ICO being done on a timely schedule. The ICO is still on schedule for 8/8. However the ICO offering will be extended 'open' beyond the one month period. We are also actively identifying an effective technical strategy for MNY distributions to COEVAL in a staggered distribution model on the Waves Platform, and are open to your helpful suggestions. We have identified a technical partner who may be able to assist us with the technical distribution of MNY to COEVAL holders in an automated fashion. We all sincerely appreciate the continued support and value that has continued to pour in from the Monkey Community. And we do want YOU to know that we are: steadily, and with re-dedicated focus and effort, absolutely committed, to seeing the realization of value to COEVAL, MNY and future ICO token holders through our dividend payment method to early, present and future investors in the Monkey Capital CoEval. This is and always will be our top priority. We are also finalizing our White Paper and Private Offering edits and many more questions will be answered therein. I understand that their may be some impatience associated with our questions and answers and that is why we are taking steps to do a weekly podcast and update our blog and otherwise with relevant content as quickly as possible. Please understand that we are sincerely working as hard as we possibly can with the core group that we have here, and that their may be delays in communication. We are employing a strategy to deal with that as effectively as possible for example setting up a shared office where the executive team and advisors as well as staff can better be directed to deal with specifics that arise such as this. I was hired as COO not communications director, so their is an obvious need for that position to be filled, as well as quickly identifying a new CTO, and filling those roles with qualified individuals. Thank you all for your kind support and consideration.

. Gusmys I think it is easy:

COE will still give 10k MNY

Childrentokens will ONLY be distributed to MNY which are sold, NOT given for COE

Ultimately, posession of MNY (given or bought) will give dividends payed in COE.

COE will become more valueble since COE needs to be bought from market to pay the divs.

Childtokens will give extra divs (look at model Dan)

Easy? 

Why the announcement was not public and why did they deviate from the initial proposal? Not only me and others also find it scumming with peoples investment.
ajhodge7

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:01:04 PM

same here:

You recently tried to sign in to M__ Capital, but it looks like your account for that team is deactivated. We're sorry about that!

What's going on? There were more than 1,300 peeps on their slack!

you can't ask questions that they don't like Wink

what question did you ask? 

your comment is 100% false.  i ask questions they hate all the time, DMH - CEO, in fact encourages this questioning because it brings confidence to those on the sidelines. 

yes, I believe.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:07:10 PM

Anyway

Would like to read that as well. Please post the text. Thanks

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ajhodge7

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

he did, see the announcement ODINN posted.

also, lots of events unfolding.  another takeover of a company.  MNY portfolio is expanding quickly even before the MNY ICO has ended.
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:21:46 PM

also, lots of events unfolding.  another takeover of a company.  MNY portfolio is expanding quickly even before the MNY ICO has ended.

They need to update their website, seriously

Looks like its raising again $330 now
dekm0101

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

Why is Monkey live before the 8th?  I thought the ICO was buying coeval to get Monkey not releasing monkey on the waves exchange.  Seems to just be driving the price of coeval down 50% in one day.
ajhodge7

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:27:24 PM

also, lots of events unfolding.  another takeover of a company.  MNY portfolio is expanding quickly even before the MNY ICO has ended.

They need to update their website, seriously

Looks like its raising again $330 now

yes, lots for them to do.  updated WP getting edited, various takeovers occurring, US investor PPM released w/ feedback from investors - good momentum, addressing PChemist's departure, just completed COE airdrop, figuring MNY ICO strategy, addressing SEC regulations and re-organizing to be compliant.

You can tell these guys aren't sleeping more than 5-6 hrs, just not enough time in the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: