Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW?  (Read 6666 times)
BitcoinZeroTeam

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Eth is worth the longterm hold.
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

To me the best hodl are

Major ones: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP

Yet to moon: ETN , ITNS, XVG,ADA,TRON

I would even say any decent crypto with proper usecase and good team is worth the hodl the coming year.
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

UNIVERSA!!

It has endless posibilities and a strong team, which last i checked was ahead of schedule. But still a little bit behind their current roadmap. They even have Mcafee as their advisor Cheesy

Besides that:
-Running on their own decetrilized blockchain, which can carry out 20000 tps (Etheruem is only 12-17 tps)
-They are releasing a new roadmap soon (1-2 weeks i guess).
-Already trying to establish some early partnerships:
-Awarded for "best blockchain of the year 2017":
-John McAfee will be using Universas blockchain to run McAfee coin

https://www.universa.io/
http://universanews.com/universa-blockchain-year-awards-2017/
https://www.rcrypta.ru/
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/921822099844591621?

Sadly it hasnt been listed on any exchanges yet. I expect it not to be more than 2-3 weeks before its getting listed.
You DONT want to miss this train, if you like to hodl Wink

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum i choose Raiblocks, NEO, Elixir, Spectrecoin, Electroneum, Experience Points, INS Ecosystem, Komodo, Bitcore, BitcoinZ and DeepBrain Chain. Still looking for another promisable altcoin but so far i'm quite confident with my choices.

Of all the coins that you have mentioned, it's given that both Bitcoin and Ethereum do have high potential as they are already proved to the general public their capability and what it can do to improve the financial status of an investor. RaiBlocks and NEO are also good picks which have the possibility of following BTC and ETH footsteps in rising up the rankings, especially with XRB which we saw its value rise up dramatically for just a month. While the others, they don't seem enticing and I feel that they won't be able to achieve the kind of success like the other top coins did.
joeyvdt

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

Deeponion, still flying under the radar with it's low market-cap. The community is growing and growing, and you can get them realllllly cheap right now. I think it is seriously undervalued at the moment.
Also, to diversify some bigger, yet higher market-cap, coins like NEO, Waves, Ltc, Eth, Tron etc.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Many coins are worth holding for even more than a year like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple, for example, are good for long term hold. Some coins that supported by well-known companies will likely to continue to make stable profits in the long run. Altcoins that are established and being developed continuously, having a good platforms,  and with good development team should consider also for long term hold. Stable cryptocurrencie are better because their price will continue to rise even without a hype.
thecryptoleum

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

I have 2 here that I like best, there are lots of others but these are what I consider long holds

The first is perhaps more of an outsider but with better potential gains (in the 1 year timeframe anyway)
HTML coin https://htmlcoin.com/
Currently around 25-30 Satoshi or about $0.003
Very possible this is a top 25 coin - DYOR so that would mean around $0.25 in a year or x75 from here.

The second is likely to be top 3 in my opinion
ADA - Cardano Foundation's coin https://cardanofoundation.org/project/#the-cardano-foundation
A very ambitious project and another long roadmap. Research based philosophy and a potential big platform down the road.
Currently $0.50 but peaked over $1 recently. Top 3 would make it around $5-10 next year so x6-x20 from current price.

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Elixir and ITNS

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vatived22 (OP)

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

I think Ethereum, but locking the investment in one coin for a whole year is a limitation by itself.
But you will gain for sure, so it's still a good call.

I believe we might see something that will replace Ethereum within a year. I am betting on ICON or WANCOIN. But no one knows.

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

Holding for an year is is not a good play in my view.....any coin with a desirable team is worth considering but rotation at least for weeks is very important since this is the only year for the birth of some interesting coins which can change our future....once every coin gets stabilized,we can’t expect miracles....so at least for this year,it’s better to trade on weekly basis...

I think different things work for different people. I am never a big fan of trading. simply because i do know my limitation. However if it works for you and as long as more money is getting into your portfolio bravo. I am a big fan of finding a good project and hodling.

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

I think, that it will be the most solid investment, if you will buy tokens from the top 10 or top 20 cryptocurrencies. they will not make such a large growth as new tokens that are now coming on the market, but investing in the top 20 is more reliable

Agree with you on the basis of stability. However the chances of growth my be slim in comparable to investing in low capped or good ico that does well. the question is if it will do well on the long run.

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

i believe strong platform projects are the most worth to hold. so my biggest hope this year is a huge partnership of ICON, AION and WANCHAIN. ICX is already in top20 of Coinmarketcap but they all are just in the beginning of their path, WAN isn't even listed on the exchangers yet.

Totally agree with you. Just keeping my finger cross on any of these three making it into the top 5

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

I am currently holding some of the big  leagues in Crypto like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and OMG. I really don't want to invest in many coins it is giving me headaches, you know you are only one person and we have limitations in managing many crypto assets. UNLESS there are good tips on how to manage them all trading, and all.

I totally agree with you that the headache can be real. If that works out fine for you then good. However most of my returns are best from investing in good ico and then converting the return on btc. I still believe that BTC is the king of all crypto and might end the year close to 100K no one knows

venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

i will personaly hold viberate for more than a year as i belive in project. Coin is still cheap and the devs are sticinkg to road map so i  have nothing bad to say about it. you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

GBYTE
XEL
ITNS
ELIX
TNT

you're welcome

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

I think Ethereum, but locking the investment in one coin for a whole year is a limitation by itself.

I believe we might see something that will replace Ethereum within a year. I am betting on ICON or WANCOIN. But no one knows.
Ethereum has grown alot although you can make profit there but it isnt like the new altcoins that can make you more profits in the future. Icon and Wanchain is a good pick i expect a massive gains after this two alts especially wanchain is the most awaited alt to be added in exchange while icon was still cheap in my opinion.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

some good coins mentioned but also a lot of BS.

eth is good to hold if you got 10000000000000000 ETH for 0.25$ like so many people

if you did not you only need this right now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818552.0

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

I believe we might see something that will replace Ethereum within a year. I am betting on ICON or WANCOIN. But no one knows. Ethereum has grown alot although you can make profit there but it isnt like the new altcoins that can make you more profits in the future. Icon and Wanchain is a good pick i expect a massive gains after this two alts especially wanchain is the most awaited alt to be added in exchange while icon was still cheap in my opinion. I will personaly hold viberate for more than a year as i belive in project. Coin is still cheap and the devs are sticinkg to road map so i  have nothing bad to say about it. you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Normally, I would answer Bitcoin for a long-term investment like this. But this time I will answer Ethereum only. Why ? That's because Ethereum has a small fee, unlike Bitcoin. Currently the price of Bitcoin has become very high, so the fee also comes high and to do transactions using Bitcoin will be more difficult. Maybe in the future there will be more sophisticated technology to solve this problem. But for now, Ethereum is the best choice to invest Altcoin and cryptocurrency. Or maybe you have better advice to invest in some other crypto I do not know yet.
bitcoinjourney

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

I think ETH still be the best altcoin for this year.. we can see that a lot of other altcoins grow fast, but I don't think any of them can overtake ETH this year
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks
preferably ethereum,as we speaks the silent coin of 2017 is now making its move to favored the long waiting ethereum holder,regretted to reach $1000 last year but on the first quarter of 2018 this coin almost hit $1,500 if only the issue about korea and china did not create panicking in market.now as eth starting to recover i guess 100% gain can be reach by febuary because investors are now coming back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: