Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane Experiment: Turn $1000 into $20 Million with Elon Musk and SpaceChain (.)  (Read 20023 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:13:02 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:39:20 AM by muenze

So I thought I need to give back to Bitcointalk for all the great advice I have received here with that I was able to live a free life thanks to crypto and only do what I love and help other people.Thankyou so much!

You will call me ABSOLUTELY nuts and insane, and you will say this is the DUMBEST thing you ever heard of.

Its CRAP! Its GARBAGE! It will NEVER WORK!, you may say.

Basically Bitcoin back in the day.

Nobody believed in it.

http://www.spacechain.com

Its got a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Skype/Hotmail/SpaceX Founder/Inverstor in their Team. Not Elon Musk yet but they are connected/friends with Elon Musk so we will see what happens.

This a coincidence Original Bitcoin Founder and close friend of Elon Musk in the team of this? You probably heard the rumours of Elon Musk being really good with crypto. And he did found Paypal.

Anyway, do your own research tho there is not much yet on SpaceChain but both team members I mentioned have confirmed their involvement. So its not a scam. I can see this blow up over time, world wide media coverage is guaranteed and its still pretty cheap Id say. Will keep adding more info over time, I believe this is by far the best new thing we have right now, agree or disagree?

Basically Bitcoin will become worthless because its not decentralized enough Cheesy

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

but will it go to the moon?
crypto-99

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Can't sign up, or when I do sign up nothing happens/no email confirmation or anything.
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

but will it go to the moon?

I am sorry but no one can answer that question.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

Really cool idea but is it practical? the satellites will be privately owned meaning centralised.
Also if you look at the rate we update our hardware as computer users in order to keep up with changing hash rates, imagine how hard this would be in a series of satellites, their computing power would become obsolete in 5 years of being put up.. think about how many computers and how powerful these computers are which drive crypto, they would never be able to produce this many satellites and even if one satellite was 10x more powerful than the top home computers, it's still not going to cut it.

Still though, something different and interesting, I won't get involved though Smiley
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

they do much more like spaceOS.
jrr123

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

Good Luck, you will need it
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

it looks like a good idea.
but its very expensive for just an idea, i will buy at 100sats not 3000.

Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

it looks like a good idea.
but its very expensive for just an idea, i will buy at 100sats not 3000.

i just researched this and they have been working hard on it for a while now with a team of 50. the first satellites go up in a few weeks and they will announce some partnerships plus more exchanges. tim draper will call cnn, nbc and it will be all over the media and blow up. this is a x10 short term and x100 long term.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

So a top 20 coin instantly? perhaps, we have seen it before thats for sure.

coinminter22

Activity: 30
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Merited by pr3m0nition (1)

Its got a friend of Satoshi Nakamoto and the Skype/Hotmail/SpaceX Founder/Inverstor in their Team. Not Elon Musk yet but they are connected/friends with Elon Musk so we will see what happens.

This a coincidence Original Bitcoin Founder and close friend of Elon Musk in the team of this? You probably heard the rumours of Elon Musk being really good with crypto. And he did found Paypal.

Anyway, do your own research tho there is not much yet on SpaceChain but both team members I mentioned have confirmed their involvement. So its not a scam. I can see this blow up over time, world wide media coverage is guaranteed and its still pretty cheap Id say. Will keep adding more info over time, I believe this is by far the best new thing we have right now, agree or disagree?

Basically Bitcoin will become worthless because its not decentralized enough Cheesy

What bullshit, noone even knows who satoshi is
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:19 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 02:23:07 PM by Hawaii2020

So a top 20 coin instantly? perhaps, we have seen it before thats for sure.

you mean cardano?

i think spacechain is a different league, plus they are only at $370m now if all total supply will be available immediately which i dont think it is. So maybe its at $100m or $150m now.

so thats an easy x10 after tim draper announce the launch next month in press conference, the partnerships, and when it gets on more exchanges which will happen very soon according to AMA.

pretty sure there will be partnerships with jeff bezos, elon musk and richard branson since the spacechain spaceOS is open source. spacechain also got a team member who already coded apps that are being used in space stations right now.

this has been under the radar for quite a while and very few people know about it, but they have worked a lot on it for some time, and tim draper is in it. its probably all free because tim draper had such huge success with the free hotmail, the free skype. so now he thinks spaceOS must be free too and they will make money elsewhere?
nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Haha, what do you mean by saying "bitcoin is not decentralized enough  ? "
And being decentralized or not does not mean much. Take a look at Ripple. It is Centralized af, and people are still going crazy about it.

And Spacechain, hmmm good luck to you. The idea is good, but not practical at the moment. You can hope to earn some good profit because it will likely be hyped, but not for the long run.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

the worst part is you think you are the first one with the same story Wink

there has been at least a couple of hundred other EXACTLY similar topics like yours some of which even went as far as saying Satoshi himself is the developer of their coin.
long story short they got pumped and some fools became poorer thanks to this.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

And Spacechain, hmmm good luck to you. The idea is good, but not practical at the moment. You can hope to earn some good profit because it will likely be hyped, but not for the long run.

but why do all billionaires like jeff bezos, elon musk, richard branson invest in space? because they plan ahead for many years. they know space is only to become bigger. just like they found other trends and made billions. i saw an interview with jeff bezos he got congratulated on the recent amazon quarterly success. he said it was all planned already 3 years ago right now he is thinking about what will happen in the quarters in 2020. that he trained this as a habit to look around the corner and thats the reason for his success.

i dont know if there is a use for new, better satellites phones some day, or new better satellite internet, or other apps. and having a blockchain in space does surely sound like a novelty now, but who knows what is in 3 years? maybe satellites will do even more, like better navigation, control drones, aircrafts, or give something that is better than the internet now? i mean there sure will be a need for space apps, new space technology, even for the bigger missions.

also i think trump said they want to start a moonbase so this will also push space technology forward.

and thats only some of the things i come up with. i think visionaires like elon musk, richard branson already think of many more ways this can be used.

the only thing i wonder about is how are they ever going to make money if its all open source? just by printing coins like all the 99% other projects as eth?
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

Site seems to be down for me haha

But sounds quite interesting!
dava0404

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

all you have to do is consider how many raw materials actually exist in space, gold, platinum, iron ore, aluminium, paladium, helium, hydrogen, even just one asteriod could dwarf the entire supply of platinum currently present here on earth.  It is a solid business plan, the problem is getting to it and harvesting the riches space has to offer.  Tourism and the like is just an nice idea to sell to the masses the real money is in space mining and colonization, that is what they know.
Hawaii2020

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

all you have to do is consider how many raw materials actually exist in space, gold, platinum, iron ore, aluminium, paladium, helium, hydrogen, even just one asteriod could dwarf the entire supply of platinum currently present here on earth.  It is a solid business plan, the problem is getting to it and harvesting the riches space has to offer.  Tourism and the like is just an nice idea to sell to the masses the real money is in space mining and colonization, that is what they know.

wow, great insight here. but i would hope spacechain is more about bringing technology forward, bringing our species forward, and not just about ripping universe ressources to crash the world markets.

i just read this:
https://www.space.com/18145-how-far-is-the-moon.html

and it says it would only take 34 hours to fly to the moon. can this be real? so basically they could already send robots, machines to the moon and dig for gold there? if there is any gold there or other ressources....
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

there has been at least a couple of hundred similar topics like yours some of which even went as far as saying Satoshi himself is the developer of their coin.

Well, did they involve Tim Draper and Jeff? I dont think so. They are also not just investors but actually team members. I know its a very far fetch to say Elon Musk founded Bitcoin. He probably did not. But these rumours are in fact out there and its not that unlikely since Elon Musk did bring PAYPAL which was the first huge easy way to send money over the internet which people back then said is crazy too and nobody will ever need. And some people close to him said he is also EXTREMELY knowledgable on crypto. Tho I have no idea if the latter is true, but you can find these quotes out there.

It would make sense to me if Musk did Bitcoin kind of like a hobby/sideproject. I mean how else would he spend his time if not working on Tesla/SpaceX and so on? Cheesy Haha but yeah, I give the chance less than 5%.

I just wanted to bring some attention on SpaceChain because it probably never will be cheaper than its now and I paid the same price for it that you would pay now if you went into it with a small amount. So its not like I am pushing some garbage. They have actually some pretty brilliant team members if you look at it.

At first I thought its crazy too but I did sign up to both asian exchanges just for it and bought more coins 2 times already. Because SpaceChain will allow people to dream, might bring new inventions that bring us all forward.

I am not sure what scenario you see that it would crash. Its not like Tim Draper and the other billionaires in it would pull out their money.

Really like to push my coins, but only if they are good and I see value for you guys too.. and usually I am right like when I pushed Tron, Verge, Raiblocks, WTC (when they were still CHEAP! I dont push overpriced garbage)... I dont know if this is a success too, nobody can predict the future. But it does check all the marks and more. I think either this will actually skyrocket and go to top10 or it will totally be forgotten .I cant say which it is yet i hope for the best of course Smiley

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

This ICO seems to be a copy of Nexus which is very old (from 2015). Sending satellites into the space to secure the network.
A lot of ICO are just taking old ideas. But SpaceChain has his chance in the Crypto World.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: