Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ["social experiment"]JOKE[ANN]New Coin/Bar Cypto Currency Marketing CLOSED  (Read 6487 times)
vlaoou321

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:54:30 AM

The next step should be extended to BTB BTC-E Exchange?

Reputation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198808.new#new
Tip: 1CtNCGTyhVkp6AzRwhTsqjkWgwCqk1vSjA
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:56:21 AM

This thread is comedy gold.

Please keep it coming!
vlaoou321

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:57:19 AM

BTB has still not been accepted by most people, many people believe that BTC is the most expensive of the currency, which may be one of the reasons that have not been accepted.Someone invite you (TruCoin) to do BTB marketing it?

http://bter.com/trade/btb_btc shows that BTC is more expensive than BTB.

-MarkM-

The the BTER.com trading market is too small, can not be a true reflection of the value.

TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:58:32 AM

BTB has still not been accepted by most people, many people believe that BTC is the most expensive of the currency, which may be one of the reasons that have not been accepted.Someone invite you (TruCoin) to do BTB marketing it?

BTB is my baby sort of speak!! i jumped behind it from day 1.  I used to go on scouting tours for a marketing company a couple years back and sometimes you would just find a product that you were enamored by . BitBar was like that. I just loved it. No-one had to pay me to get behind BTB . I would like to remind you our crypto currency Marketing group does not kiss and tell . We are  bound by our 100% secure confidentiality agreement with our clients not to "Name" them. So i could not confirm nor deny any marketing  work with BTB .

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:00:48 AM

-MarkM-

The the BTER.com trading market is too small, can not be a true reflection of the value.
+3000 wisdom here.. BTB true value will not set in for at least 3-6 months. I strongly recommend you hold your BTB tell the time it becomes stable

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:03:10 AM

BTB is my baby sort of speak!! i jumped behind it from day 1.  I used to go on scouting tours for a marketing company a couple years back and sometimes you would just find a product that you were enamored by . BitBar was like that. I just loved it. No-one had to pay me to get behind BTB . I would like to remind you our crypto currency Marketing group does not kiss and tell . We are  bound by our 100% secure confidentiality agreement with our clients not to "Name" them. So i could not confirm nor deny any marketing  work with BTB .

i guess we could deny it . if they paid extra  ha ha ha j/k don't freak out .. just playing around

vlaoou321

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:22:24 AM

-MarkM-

+3000 wisdom here.. BTB true value will not set in for at least 3-6 months. I strongly recommend you hold your BTB tell the time it becomes stable
March to June for too long, I want to value growth can not be held two weeks have been very few people can do holds BTB, so as soon as possible to promote the BTC-E Exchange and sustainable value-added, let the people see hope, this is the mostactually, the most useful promotional, welcome correct me

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:25:42 AM

-MarkM-

March to June for too long, I want to value growth can not be held two weeks have been very few people can do holds BTB, so as soon as possible to promote the BTC-E Exchange and sustainable value-added, let the people see hope, this is the mostactually, the most useful promotional, welcome correct me

i like where your heads at!!!!!

vlaoou321

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:29:33 AM

Haha, I was very much hope that the BTB success, do not waste supporters trust

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:41:14 AM

Haha, I was very much hope that the BTB success, do not waste supporters trust

never waste supporter trust!! People should realize No matter what coin or bar our marketing group supports please know we serve and support crypto currency as a whole also.

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:12:13 AM

Thank you for all your PM's .I am enjoying your positive feedback . Thank you again and we look forward to safe guarding and boosting your Crypto currency  Grin

sidelsky18

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 05:40:54 AM

Lol, what....

You have people spam endlessly promoting a new bullshit altcoin just for a few bucks?
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:02:05 AM

Lol, what....

You have people spam endlessly promoting a new bullshit altcoin just for a few bucks?

i will help you by  rearranging your words so people can better understand your mumbling .

"Our agents get paid endless amounts of bucks for marketing altcoin's and altBars"

Aww thats wondeful good job buddy
There that's better thanks for your support.  Grin

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:12:30 PM

I can't tell if this is a joke or not in all seriousness.

When you say that your team has worked on marketing campaigns for Chevrolet ,Cadillac , Hollister Clothing brands , Captain Morgan rum company , and Vibram five fingers shoes, you mean some of the people you have on your team has worked with professional advertising companies that have done marketing or commercials or whatever for those companies?

I really don't know enough about your business to make an informed decision, but from your post, I'm incredibly skeptical as to the legitimacy of your organization. Are you just the spokesperson for the team, or are you a member yourself? And by claiming to have worked with real companies, I'm assuming you are trying to imply that you are a professional group, which I would not assume from your post. Spelling errors, typos, etc don't happen with business proposals in the real world.

Also, I'm not sure that writing "We have placed New crypto-currencies on reputable exchanges such as BTC-e " is really a good thing to be saying. A lot of people are very upset with BTC-E for being involved in what people think could be shady business involving bribes by alt coin devs to list their currency. Whether it is true or not I can't speak to, but advertising companies normally look into these sorts of things before making claims that could be damaging to their reputation.

To be fair, I'm not making any allegations, just want to give you a chance to answer what I'm sure a lot of other people are wondering, before you lose the chance to answer questions that are written without scam accusations and five hundred exclamation points and question marks.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:48:16 PM

I can't tell if this is a joke or not in all seriousness.

When you say that your team has worked on marketing campaigns for Chevrolet ,Cadillac , Hollister Clothing brands , Captain Morgan rum company , and Vibram five fingers shoes, you mean some of the people you have on your team has worked with professional advertising companies that have done marketing or commercials or whatever for those companies?

I really don't know enough about your business to make an informed decision, but from your post, I'm incredibly skeptical as to the legitimacy of your organization. Are you just the spokesperson for the team, or are you a member yourself? And by claiming to have worked with real companies, I'm assuming you are trying to imply that you are a professional group, which I would not assume from your post. Spelling errors, typos, etc don't happen with business proposals in the real world.

Also, I'm not sure that writing "We have placed New crypto-currencies on reputable exchanges such as BTC-e " is really a good thing to be saying. A lot of people are very upset with BTC-E for being involved in what people think could be shady business involving bribes by alt coin devs to list their currency. Whether it is true or not I can't speak to, but advertising companies normally look into these sorts of things before making claims that could be damaging to their reputation.

To be fair, I'm not making any allegations, just want to give you a chance to answer what I'm sure a lot of other people are wondering, before you lose the chance to answer questions that are written without scam accusations and five hundred exclamation points and question marks.

I am just the administrator and spokes person of the group . My duty's are to seek new marketing account's . Secure funds. distribute funds to marketing agents. Control workloads and campaigns.
Three of our Founders have worked in professional advertising organizations . Two agents hold degrees in sales and marketing . No one in our marketing group is the boss or leader we all make decisions unanimously or not at all. What you people call shady is common business practice in the real world so get used to it. Crypto is a multi-billion dollar industry so prepare yourselves for more industrial real world business  aggressive behavior involved in the next stages of evolution for crypto currency . I honestly  we don't Care if people bring there  scam accusations , or negative comments to this thread. This thread was created for 10 % of the people viewing it " developers and Key people at the top level of crypto infrastructure . This is the real deal and have already secured three accounts in the last 24 hours so its working but we have been in business for  a lot longer . just now going public!!!

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 03:54:41 PM

You would think a real marketing company would spend more than 5 seconds in photoshop on the picture in your OP and pick a better spokesperson. You are going to do more harm to your clients reputation than good.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:04:30 PM

You would think a real marketing company would spend more than 5 seconds in photoshop on the picture in your OP and pick a better spokesperson. You are going to do more harm to your clients reputation than good.

Whatever you say buddy !!! looking over your post , you have agreed with one of our marketing agents. So it must work.. Thank you for helping and supporting our marketing efforts. This is not day one of our marketing group.We have been among you for a very long time...

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 04:12:53 PM

on a side note this account "trucoin" most likely will never be used again for marketing. Trucoin will now be used for this purpose . Lets not get hung up on USERNAMES everyone know most people on fourm's have anywhere from 5-20 backup USERNAMES and accounts

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:29:52 PM

The next step should be extended to BTB BTC-E Exchange?
+1

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:39:19 PM

BTB is going to to surpass BTC in good time

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: