Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash?  (Read 15278 times)
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:41:16 PM

I am really hard for Waves as far as POS goes. Simply because your leases will not only generate you Waves, but also other tokens which may or may not moon.

Downloaded the chrome wallet and I'm taken away by it.  That is one nice setup.  Not sure now to navigate yet, but I understand why it's so far up the market cap list now.
I was a bit lost too initially, but you'll get it quickly. The trading platform isn't at its best yet, but it's still a prototype, so I'm very optimistic with Waves in general.

Do keep in mind that you require a minimum of 0,001 Waves to transfer or trade anything on the platform. So it's easiest to buy Waves on an exchange and transfer them into your wallet afterwards, rather than buying Bitcoin and trying to trade them into Waves on the platform. Alternatively you could milk a faucet until you get enough. In May this was one lucky of 2-3 average requests, not sure about now.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:41:56 AM

Good choices on all 3 OP but I would go cash and wait... We're going down.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

I think PIVX is great also and it is at a much lower base price than DASH right now. Much room for improvement!

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

Surprised no one has mentioned Diamond yet.

Maybe not huge gains yet but a slow and steady riser.

Moving into masternodes shortly as well
squidlings

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

Quick summary so far of all coins mentioned.

PoS and Masternode Coins   in no particular order.  I'll work on something better later.   

NAME   TICKER   COMMENT
DASH   DASH   
PIVX      PIVX   
NEM      XEM   
NXT      NXT   
ARDOR   ARDOR   
CROWN   CRW   
KOMODO   KMD   
ICASH   ICASH   
INSANE   INSN   
POS WALL   POSW   
PINK      PINK   
Reddcoin   RDD   
ELASTIC   XEL   
BLACKCOI   BLK   
BITBAY   BAY   
CREDITBI CRB   
GRIDCOIN   GRC   
WAVES   WAVES   
BIT BEAN   BITB   
SHIFT   NAV   
PRINTERI   PRX   
DIAMOND   DMD   
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

Opened a chan for all staking/masternode lovers. already many joined:

https://join.slack.com/hodlersteam/shared_invite/MjA5ODc1MjE1NjAzLTE0OTk1NzY1MTMtMTAzMTFkOTYyZA
squidlings

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:47:47 PM

Bitbean (BITB) has so far been the best staker, 4000 beans in less than 24 hours.
cryptobuyologist

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:29:05 AM

I might be late to the party but EMBERcoin (EMB) gives out 720% annually. I have had it for almost a month and have accrued atleast 10x on my original investment because the total staking weight was only at 25% of the total supply... so we were seeing daily rewards at 10-20% of our current total coins! People are starting to find out about it now but give it a look.

There are active devs updating the wallet and I think they want to add masternodes (which I don't agree with). They are active in the discord chat. I would start out with atleast 5 million coins to have a good weight.

Note: There is an issue with the peers data file but the discord chat has the fix listed out (hence some of the upcoming wallet updates). Very easy.

Site: Embercoin.io
Discord: https://discord.gg/xHvUbp
Buy: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMB_BTC
Zenoru

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

ARK or Blocknet, no doubt. One of these will probably be $1+ billion market cap.

Shift if you want to be more speculative, it has a lower cap and smaller team, so it's more risky but there's potential for 100x gains after few years if the decentralized web/storage takes off (which is what I'm betting on).
MrEggman

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

Great stuff, hard to believe just 3 months ago 808 was at 6 satoshi!

Might want to check 808 coin out https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1532606.0
outsider360

Activity: 63

Whatever Happens happens

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

ARK or Blocknet, no doubt. One of these will probably be $1+ billion market cap.

Shift if you want to be more speculative, it has a lower cap and smaller team, so it's more risky but there's potential for 100x gains after few years if the decentralized web/storage takes off (which is what I'm betting on).

No doubt these three are your favorites my friend. Not without good reason too. They've all made considerable gains. Especially blocknet.

William C. Harris
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

I agreee with most coins suggested no doubt good coins with big potential. Ok want to join with suggestions of early development coins. they have bigger risk but also bigger reward potential. Take a look at NTRN and RNS coins very nice masternode coins with fair profit you can read details. My last recomendation is ONION it is in my signature it has PoS, very young but IMO it will be top 10 coin for sure! Very strong team, futures and community. DYOR as always

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptocali

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Omisego (OMG) Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:25:14 AM

My best staking coins are Rain, 808 coin, BitBean and 1337 coin all making me a nice little profit each week. Rain and 808 coin pay nice staking rewards and are well worth picking up some to stake for the short to long term. Both have active dev's and communities which help support the coins. Then I stake coins like DMD and MOIN which in my opinion are for the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:44:57 AM

Lots of bullshit mentioned here already.

If you want something with promise, check out Radium.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2084797.0
bet101

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:53:05 AM

Investing on Dash is expensive nowdays.

On some old coins it is either expensive to setup a masternode or even to get 10k minimum coins for just staking can be damn expensive.

What are your top 3 Staking coins for the future that might give you ROI such as Dash?

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Opinions about GridCoin/Ark/PIVX?

KNOX / KNX
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

Masternode is coming soon for SYS and XZC (Zcoin)

Also Graft.network (POW with Monero fork) has a 2nd tier supernode architecture.  The presale is going to be over in 8 hrs. 
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

If your idea is POS coins like Dash, then in addition to choosing coins that have a good yield pos staking then you have to choose coins that the market today underestimates to their potential.

My advice for these coins are:

Shift - decentralized market, phanton in testnet and almost ready, only 11million coins at $ 1 today

XEL - RADS - KOMODO - SYS - NEO - High potential and coins still underestimated by the market
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

I agree with those who see pivx as a good investment, I can also suggest you posw coin, their roadmap looks very good, their project is already about staking coins, and I was very surprised to see that posw is supported by ledger because it seems not lots of people are aware of it.

ALX3K

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

ADA will soon switch and give stakeholders some reward. i think it will be work like waves. you can make an own node or you lend some money to node owners and get a reward
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: