Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash?  (Read 15277 times)
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:02:32 PM

Boy do I have the coin for you!  You're looking for the next dash you say?  Just check out DeepOnion,  has a few more features than DASH, it is PoW and PoS.  It has already hit $5 and sits at about $0.70 right now. Coin is only on 1 exchange currently so once more exchange add it and volume goes up it should MOON Smiley.  They're doing a weekly airdrop and marketcap is only $2M.  They have a good dev team and strong community backing them along with some neat features likes DeepVault and DeepSend (DeepSend is being worked on right now.)  You can find out everything about ONION by checking out the links in my signature.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:04:30 PM

Neblio & DeepOnion
Both offer 10% dividend per year

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:45:54 PM

Check out ADA coin
its Proof of Stake - a new algorithm
seems like a great one..
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

I still think that Neo is the best proof of stake coin out there considering the amount of GAS it produced. You can check in www.neotogas.com website how much Gas is produced depending on your Neo amount. Waves also produces Waves if you lease or run a full node, but the earned amount is too low considered to Neo. I did not analysed Dash or other projects but I do not think they will be so profitable as Neo.
Moreover, Neo price movement is better considering other coins if you check its chart. It is one of the least bleeding altcoin in this turmoil
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

I think WTC will have masternodes in the future. You need 5000WTC. Worth a look at
ethos777

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:39:55 AM

Here is good list of masternodes:

https://masternodes.pro/
altcoiner707

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

when i keep my proof-of-stake coins on bittrex will they stake there?
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

No.

For those who don't know, staking wallets are the easiest thing in the world to back up.  You just save your wallet.dat file from the Appdata folder, and if the wallet ever corrupts, just delete everything in there except that wallet.dat (and maybe a .conf file if there is one) and restart the wallet.  It rebuilds everything and syncs.  I just keep backup folders of the name of my coins with their .dat files in them, and all the coins are safe.

greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:44:28 PM

Thanks, cool site mate

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
NardoPolo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:30 PM

No. The only staking exchanges I know of are BTCPOP.co and coinsmarkets.com.

If anyone knows of any others please share them.
altcoiner707

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:34:26 PM

XCG - RDD - SIA
SiiGLe

Activity: 161

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

It’s not a good idea to think it as a long term investment and put high amounts on it. It could be better to consider it as a short or  middle term investment . It’s hard to predict what can happen till 2020. If you are not looking for 100x or even 1000x but 10x i would recommend you ethereum in middle term.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

XCG - RDD - SIA

I can't see reddcoin ever really rising much at all, it has already a fairly large market cap and has struggled to really gain any adoption, a promising idea but I think major social networks will just make their own coins if anything.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

XCG - RDD - SIA

One moment you mean Siacoin-Fans? I don't believe, that Sia is a stake coin. But I'm not absolutely sure.
aspirinix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:32:31 PM

Crypto Bullion. I love it !
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

This site is great. I Didn't know about most of this coins. Some of them are really cheap and could give some profit on holding. I will research more about but looks like a great deal.
Notanon

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

Peercoin (PPC). Way undervalued in relation to supply against Bitcoin. Think most other PoS coins are just hype, personally.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:11:43 PM

I agree with the first 2 elections. NEM cool project with a great technology. ARDOR too. I think they will bring a great profit. Talked to the biggest fan in the world he Ardora this technology have studied along and across. So he believes that even$ 20 is not a limit...

High risk high payoff
flo123

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:05 AM

Hey guys,

check out TZC aka Trezar Coin. They have a 30% POS and 70% POS with an unique thing called 0% POS to secure the network even more:

"0% PoS is a unique feature of TrezarCoin, which is implemented to secure the Blockchain. PoS in TZC does not provide a fixed annual % return as normal PoS. In 0% PoS your mature coins in your wallet will mine Blocks with their “hashingpower” called coinweight."

Still an early project with a great team with track record here in the forum. Great community as well and very active Slack channel. Definitely has potential to go up to 1-2 USD next year.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

Continue to accumulate Dash now while its cheap. Shared masternodes will be a thing in the future and just a dozen or so coins will yield you big returns in transaction fees.

Yeah you are right. Dash is still buyable in the BTC pair. It will follow when Bitcoin is going to take a small break soon Smiley Dash is the greatest masternode network out there!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: