Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash?  (Read 15277 times)
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:21:04 AM

iexec is going to provide stake nodes. The price for the coin is so small now
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

The next DASH?

Without a doubt the Zcoin! The best masternode for months and years to come. The best anonymous technology and an excellent team behind.

I say it since it is $ 0.5 but everyone cares! Enjoy! Cool

And since he will be at the moon, I'm going to see people crying on all sides! Cheesy

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

In my opinion the best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020 are Ethereum and Ark. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin with real use case and accepting by a lot of people like Bitcoin. Ark is also very promising and have good team behind. Ark goal is to connect all the blockchain ecosystem to each other and I really like Ark delegate system you can earn money just by voting delegates
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

Solaris XLR has shown some nice growth in masternode worth.

It is currently POW, but will switch to POS in the coming months during which POS staking and MN payouts will alternate.

bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

Looks like NEO is the best because you can actually stake it in a wallet and that wallet is no need to be online all the time. It's that simple just hold your Neo in Neo wallet and claim GAS as a dividend often. Neo and gas value is low now so stock some of them while they are cheap.

kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:05:55 AM

Investing on Dash is expensive nowdays.

On some old coins it is either expensive to setup a masternode or even to get 10k minimum coins for just staking can be damn expensive.

What are your top 3 Staking coins for the future that might give you ROI such as Dash?

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Opinions about GridCoin/Ark/PIVX?

Here is one not on anyone's list right now but soon will be: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin is a CryptoNote algo privacy coin with hybrid PoW/PoS. The staking through a wallet that has built-in VPN tunnel. You earn coins by offering secure VPN services through the blockchain. And you can advertise and charge whatever price you like. This coin is going to change the game and raise the bar. TOR is not an impenetrable layer and is often patched for vulnerabilities. Intense is a young coin, but even so has the potential to break out as soon as it hits a bigger exchange. It is currently trading at around 50 sats.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

On some old coins it is either expensive to setup a masternode or even to get 10k minimum coins for just staking can be damn expensive.

What are your top 3 Staking coins for the future that might give you ROI such as Dash?

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Here is one not on anyone's list right now but soon will be: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin is a CryptoNote algo privacy coin with hybrid PoW/PoS. The staking through a wallet that has built-in VPN tunnel. You earn coins by offering secure VPN services through the blockchain. And you can advertise and charge whatever price you like. This coin is going to change the game and raise the bar. TOR is not an impenetrable layer and is often patched for vulnerabilities. Intense is a young coin, but even so has the potential to break out as soon as it hits a bigger exchange. It is currently trading at around 50 sats.

Looks like a good new coin.   What is its staking percentage?  Looked at the OP and it was hard to find, if even there. 

Chesscoin if adopted by a good team may be a good bet in the future, since of the appeal of chess, and that community being able to understand crypto.

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

One of the most undervalued Proof of Stake coins in all of crypto is Spectrecoin.  It pays 5% per year in staking rewards, plus it has solid tech and low circulating supply.  Its current price of $1 and change is a freakin steal.  If you look at the one-month chart for XSPEC at coinmarketcap, it appears to be just starting its second leg up in a major surge.  In any case, this is a coin that will pay off huge in the long run, for those who buy now while it's cheap, and HODL.
Here's more about the background and tech of the coin: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

I'd say neo it has jumped up like crazy recently and you can hold it on binance exchange to receive staking rewards. You don't need separate wallet.

Stratis has low stake rewards but is a coin with a great future aswell.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:45:36 AM

Spectrecoin also gets my vote.
Strong and growing community, Tech geek devs.  All it needs is attention and it's going to be huge in 2020.  
But I'm just shllin' so  check out the slack
and this:  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Make your own decisions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
carlocolucci83

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:57:09 AM

Spectrecoin also gets my vote.
Strong and growing community, Tech geek devs.  All it needs is attention and it's going to be huge in 2020.  
But I'm just shllin' so  check out the slack
and this:  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Make your own decisions.

Spectre is a beast..so underrated and under the radar atm...its ridiculous..
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

Spectrecoin XSPEC i really like at the moment best privacy coin, new wallet coming soon, under 1.50, low supply, staking interest, big things for this coin next year
floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

SpectreCoin has Proof of Staking, and there's no minimum required. The larger the amount you're staking with the more likely it is you'll receive a stake reward (about 5% of the total amount of XSPEC per year, if I remember correctly). It's a great privacy coin and is grossly undervalued compared to other privacy coins, especially once you account for the high quality privacy technology in XSPEC. In an upcoming update stake rewards will given using stealth addresses, making staking even more private.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:05:24 PM

walton
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:18:34 AM

Try Semux  Wink It's not PoS, but you can get some coins after you become validator. There's no need to waste electricity for proof of work...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Neunetron

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

Try Beuthereum as its giving 30% more coins with an expected launch price of 1.3$ which is expected to grow to 570$ within 6 months of launch. Official launching date is 20th January 2018.
For details visit www.beuthereum.com

Thanks
felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:48 AM

I have to agree with the Spectrecoin discussion. For the tech that is being currently developed it is heavily undervalued. You can gain staking rewards and with the newer versions set to come you can stealth stake, a new feature never seen before in private coins. I bought it around 0.58 just a week ago and now its maintaining steady above 1.30. The Bitcoin crash a few days ago didn't seem to affect the value too greatly, I think most of the people that are invested in it are in for the long haul after discussion with the dev team. You can join the slack and message the team for more information. This coin is very much worth atleast researching if you're not looking to buy!
spacegoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

+1 to the Spectre coin vote

Low supply and low market cap, completely undervalued with some amazing tech.
A good portion of coins don't even have their PoS running. Spectre is doing 5% annually which is pretty good return for just staking.

I just checked out beuthereum but I don't really see that as a niche that needs to be filled. I think the evaluation for $570 USD within 6 months to me seems crazy. I don't feel like it offers anything unique to the table in any aspect other then its supposed to be used to pay contractors... Is there anything even any ground breaking technology being worked on? I don't see why any other coin can't just do what beuthereum is doing.

Ada also hasn't added staking yet and I'm not sure about the rates but that might not be too bad when it does allow staking. The only thing is there are like alot of ADA in circulation so I'm not sure how high they can really push the market cap.
Neunetron

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:22:34 AM

+1 to the Spectre coin vote

Low supply and low market cap, completely undervalued with some amazing tech.
A good portion of coins don't even have their PoS running. Spectre is doing 5% annually which is pretty good return for just staking.

I just checked out beuthereum but I don't really see that as a niche that needs to be filled. I think the evaluation for $570 USD within 6 months to me seems crazy. I don't feel like it offers anything unique to the table in any aspect other then its supposed to be used to pay contractors... Is there anything even any ground breaking technology being worked on? I don't see why any other coin can't just do what beuthereum is doing.

Ada also hasn't added staking yet and I'm not sure about the rates but that might not be too bad when it does allow staking. The only thing is there are like alot of ADA in circulation so I'm not sure how high they can really push the market cap.

Well thanks for the valuable comments. We have came up with a breakthrough technology which gonna ease the trading of shares. We are working on staking as well and we will be offering 7% annually just for staking. So the target of $570 we have set as milestone and we are sure that Beuthereum will achieve that milestone. So far we are performing well and first round of token sale went very fair. As far as niche is considered, we would love to hear what changes you want we should do.

Thanks
Team Beuthereum
Alex_bao

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:44:24 AM

Spectercoin is the technology of the future because it's tor + obfs4, a new feature on private coins you've never seen before, I've already bought it, but I'll keep buying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: