Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:13:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash?  (Read 15277 times)
carlocolucci83

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

Spectercoin is the technology of the future because it's tor + obfs4, a new feature on private coins you've never seen before, I've already bought it, but I'll keep buying

I assume you mean SpectreCoin? I love XSPEC too. I am trying to convince my friends to buy some, cause it is ridiculous how cheap this coin is compared to the underlying tech (which is really superior to many other privacy coins). I know people will not believe me at first instance, but XSPEC has the best written code for any privacy coin, period. The TOR + OSBF4, the fast transactions, the PoS (which gets you Xspec rewarded while having the wallet opened, which costs very low energy), the very professional team, etc etc. It is really surprising how many coins get attention, while this gem is being looked over. One of the best coins to buy for 2018, you will thank me later!
mariorainy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

BBP - much better than dash, created by creator of dash
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Bitbean is the sleeping Giant. its cheap now and stakes (sprouts) better than anything out there.
proof:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGGRO3esMa8&t=90s
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

Expansethe first Eth fork and their marketcap is only 38 million.
They have a very active team with bi weekly updates. The tech is impressive as well, they created the DAO which Eth itself failed to make. They're a blockchain based on transparency, honesty, and integrity. I see them doing very well in 2018, possibly $50-$100 per coin.
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

Expanse - Tokenlab & ICO's The Catalyst of Mooning

I am very bullish on Expanse and believe in the Community, The team, and ofcourse the blockchain. I feel they belong among the top Eth forks because of the tech and the consistent improvements and innovations. I believe the release of Tokenlab and launching ICOs on the Expanse blockchain could be the Catalyst that shoots expanse up to where it belongs. Tokenlab I believe will be an extremely profitable investment which makes investors and the community want to talk about Tokenlab and Expanse promoting the blockchain building massive hype.
Then each succesful ICO on the bockchain will continue to increase the community size and hype. Similar to how Eth grew in price and size.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

Add this to the list.... I'm loving the quirky coins at the minute haha

http://www.bitbean.org/about.html

Where can you see that BITB is stakeable?
BITB is stakeable... currently staking on poswallet.com

You should stake on your own Bitbean wallet. POSWallet website cheats you. I ran a side by side test this summer. get the real wallet at: www.bitbean.org/downloads
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

If you are all looking for a hidden gem that no one is really talking about. Then check out VGS which is a POS/masternode coin, this coin was just listed on Masternodes online and will soon be listed on CMC. To find out more chech out there ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg19328770#msg19328770

If you are interested in starting a masternode then now might be the time while the coin is cheap.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

Agreed. Las Vegas coin is quickly rising in price. Trust is high, as I am the OP and legendary member. Supply is VERY low at a mere 330,000 coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.0

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
wasabi.domo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

I'm a huge fan of smartcash. It's possible to run a masternode now. Way under-rated. Good community.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

Another great staking coin people should look into and that is Ignition coin (IC) masternodes are implemented already and its a POW/POS hybrid with a current fixed stake reward at 1.7 coins which is very good if you stake often. Low supply of just 5 million coins max over 50 years so it makes this coin very rare compared to other staking coins out there. A masternode will set you back 3k IC coins but if you can't afford that then the staking is the next best thing or if you like to mine you can do that too.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612608.0

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
d3nz

Activity: 1316
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

I would say that DeepOnion is much profitable to stake and a lot of ongoing update is happening right now.

You can visit the official forum for more updates. 10% annually is huge rather than XSPEC which can only give you 5%, be practical in which can earn you much better.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Another great staking coin people should look into and that is Ignition coin (IC) masternodes are implemented already and its a POW/POS hybrid with a current fixed stake reward at 1.7 coins which is very good if you stake often. Low supply of just 5 million coins max over 50 years so it makes this coin very rare compared to other staking coins out there. A masternode will set you back 3k IC coins but if you can't afford that then the staking is the next best thing or if you like to mine you can do that too.

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612608.0
I agree with you, IC is a great coin- and it has big potential because of the limited supply.
There is another option if you don't have enough money to own a masternod though. You could just buy 50 IC or more and join a masternode of a shared masternode service to receive a portion of the income of the masternode. ( stakeunited offers this kind of service for example)

jmaresca

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

I would recommend you Komodo. It has a nice staking, little sure, but at least realistic, and its price has a great growth potential in the future.

Any minimun needed in order to stake? is there any calculator?

And masternodes?

check out https://masternodes.pro/, and https://masternodes.online/

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Komodo is a good proof of stake coin. Their team works well, they have decentralised ICOs, decentralised exchange: BarterDex with a combined privacy and smart contract platform specialities.

If you keep your KMD coins in wallet you get 5% interest. I think this is fine
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Komodo is a good proof of stake coin. Their team works well, they have decentralised ICOs, decentralised exchange: BarterDex with a combined privacy and smart contract platform specialities.

If you keep your KMD coins in wallet you get 5% interest. I think this is fine

KMD coins are the best option after all, Phore is a good one and it is a privacity coin too.
If i am not wrong, Deeponion is a Proof of stake token too (I AM NOT SURE) But that is what i read before

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

NEM is probably not bad, it's a must to pay attention to that coin. I guess that ETH may be the next PoS bomb coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

Rise
Pure
Ark
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Bitcoin Private
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 11000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, fantastic dev which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and they plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Fork and rebase with a lot of new features took place on 1 may with no issues.
Cheers !
bohemianaman5

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

ARTAX will be really big, as ECP tech is first of its type and only 20 million max supply,it will have crazy gains in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: