Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️  (Read 323498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

ETHERPARTY is strengthening the marketing activities of the Chinese community. The team is doing some publicity these days in Hangzhou, China, which is very good.

Only in Hangzhou or do they have more Asian destinations on their radar where they could promote Etherparty?

They have been promoting their project globally, recently working in development to launch FUEL products such as Rocket, Hero, Saturn, best of luck to FUEL!

Is there an overview what every on these products is going to do for the users?

There's a brief overview of Etherparty's products on etherparty.com . There's lots of extra information about rocket on: https://rocket.etherparty.com/ .

Saturn and Hero are in the development stages currently, more information on those products will be released in the future.

If you would like more information, feel free to contact us, via the intercom box on the lower right corner of the etherparty website. 

Will have a look at these things but it is good to know that you are working on several products that might be of help to the space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffy39

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Hey, team!
You need to append token details to allow participants to join the idea!

So projects that launch on rocket is running on etherparty platform or ethereum platform? Will it be Erc-20 tokens or etherparty will create its own blockchain?

It's running on the ethereum blockchain, and we support ERC-20 tokens. We are planning on integrating Neo and Qtum, onto our network soon.
jeffy39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

ETHERPARTY is strengthening the marketing activities of the Chinese community. The team is doing some publicity these days in Hangzhou, China, which is very good.

Only in Hangzhou or do they have more Asian destinations on their radar where they could promote Etherparty?

They have been promoting their project globally, recently working in development to launch FUEL products such as Rocket, Hero, Saturn, best of luck to FUEL!

Is there an overview what every on these products is going to do for the users?

There's a brief overview of Etherparty's products on etherparty.com . There's lots of extra information about rocket on: https://rocket.etherparty.com/ .

Saturn and Hero are in the development stages currently, more information on those products will be released in the future.

If you would like more information, feel free to contact us, via the intercom box on the lower right corner of the etherparty website. 

Will have a look at these things but it is good to know that you are working on several products that might be of help to the space.

Thanks for your feedback! The aim of our ecosystem is to allow everyday people to access and use Blockchain technology.
pinni

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

FUEL (ETHERPARTY) -71% from ICO.
The upcoming ICO on the Etherparty platform will also fall by 71%? Or more?
If you so ineffectively manage money, what can you teach others?
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

The progress of the EP project seems not to be very fast, which makes the investor a little disappointed, but be patient and wait. The ETHERPARTY team will prove that this is a great project in the future.
pinni

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

The progress of the EP project seems not to be very fast, which makes the investor a little disappointed, but be patient and wait. The ETHERPARTY team will prove that this is a great project in the future.
I remember such comments in March, when the launch of the platform was delayed. Then in April, May, June .. And the FUEL falls, falls and continues to fall.
Why lie to people? It's silly to invest in this shit!
AlexandruST

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

Sounds like a nice project. It would be great to have some nice tools to code the contracts and deploy them more easily
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

Etherparty is one of the survivors to the bear market and of the real projects based on real business and evangelization of the blockchain/smart contracts technology! Cheers!
pinni

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

Etherparty is one of the survivors to the bear market and of the real projects based on real business and evangelization of the blockchain/smart contracts technology! Cheers!
Etherparty is one of the survivors to the bear market
from 3300 sat to 350 sat!Ahaahah.Really? -70% ICO is it good?Is it surivor?
In 2017 there were many ICO good projects that still remain in profit from the primary price ,but its not Etherparty. Vanbex is SCAM .
They took our money to the ICO to not fulfill their commitments.
How many fools do you want to draw in this?
pinni

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Etherparty is one of the survivors to the bear market
from 3300 sat to 350 sat!Ahaahah.Really? -70% ICO is it good?Is it surivor?
In 2017 there were many ICO good projects that still remain in profit from the primary price ,but its not Etherparty. Vanbex is SCAM .
They took our money to the ICO to not fulfill their commitments.
How many fools do you want to draw in this?

Hey stop trolling this thread, why are you here?

Vanbex ain't no scam they have been in the space since 2014 and helped dozens of blockchain startups.

You seem to forget that the current market is affecting all tokens, some less some more but they all get affected, nothing to do with the team.

They have also launched Etherparty's first product which is now live waiting for the first customer to release their crowdfund on it.

I understand the price is lower but I couldn't care less I'm not in it for a quick flip, I'll be hodling for a long while, FUEL will come back and when it does everyone is going to have a big smile on their face.

Stop being a cryboy, if you don't like the price get out of it, nobody is forcing you to hold. Unless, of course, you are just trolling which seems to be the case as from your previous posts you are attacking
Vanbex and EP all the times. People are not stupid and they can see that. LOL

Your post history is proof: you setup this account to specificaly troll this thread. All your posts are on this thread apart from one on a Russian thread.

Pinni's post history: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1969035;sa=showPosts

I registered here because I invested in Etherparty. Since then, as soon as the team delayed the launch of the roadmap (March), I appeared here. With each month of delays more and more, only empty promises. The roadmap is not executed, and the FUEL course falls.
Do not talk about the bear market as a whole, because, as I said, many projects have not fallen from the price of ICO so much. Something is growing (where the team really works).
Etherparty also only say that they "working hard", but these are empty words.
There are basic signs of SCAM -
1) The team delays release
2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap
3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares
4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors.

I am not engaged in TROLLING, but only call on people to open their eyes. It is for this purpose that this thread exists. Besides me, there are only positive comments, like "A wonderful project! The course will soon grow! WOW! BRILLNESS." It is possible that these are fake comments, which are very easy to do.
After all, people can not rejoice that their money disappears with each passing month more and more.
And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations.

I want to stop people from making a mistake and not losing money.
You can not trust Vanbex after this. Since I write here (march,april), the price of the token falls ever lower and lower, and the team behaves absolutely passively.
They ineffectively manage the money of investors.
And yes, I'm still a FUEL holder, so I have the right to express my opinion here.
jeffy39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:05:56 PM by jeffy39

Watch our CEO, Kevin Hobbs, introduce Rocket at the TechCrunch Blockchain Conference in Hangzhou!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_-Wr-ed9tU

http://i67.tinypic.com/2cqxkis.png
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

\Wow, nice bump in the market and look what happens to fuel!!! I'm confident that EP's presence in China is no coincidence.
Crypto Dolphin's "analysis" were amusing and sometimes Lucky. Now the rubber hits the road.
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

the coin is literally 3 cents right now but let's invest in New unestablished coins that are probably scams instead lol
jeffy39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Ever wondered how much it really costs to launch a crowdsale? We explain all the details here! :

https://blog.etherparty.com/how-much-does-it-really-cost-to-launch-a-token-crowdsale-4e9d9aff1e8a

http://i65.tinypic.com/scwcqr.png
pinni

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I registered here because I invested in Etherparty. Since then, as soon as the team delayed the launch of the roadmap (March), I appeared here. With each month of delays more and more, only empty promises. The roadmap is not executed, and the FUEL course falls.
Do not talk about the bear market as a whole, because, as I said, many projects have not fallen from the price of ICO so much. Something is growing (where the team really works).
Etherparty also only say that they "working hard", but these are empty words.
There are basic signs of SCAM -
1) The team delays release
2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap
3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares
4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors.

I am not engaged in TROLLING, but only call on people to open their eyes. It is for this purpose that this thread exists. Besides me, there are only positive comments, like "A wonderful project! The course will soon grow! WOW! BRILLNESS." It is possible that these are fake comments, which are very easy to do.
After all, people can not rejoice that their money disappears with each passing month more and more.
And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations.

I want to stop people from making a mistake and not losing money.
You can not trust Vanbex after this. Since I write here (march,april), the price of the token falls ever lower and lower, and the team behaves absolutely passively.
They ineffectively manage the money of investors.
And yes, I'm still a FUEL holder, so I have the right to express my opinion here.

I don't think you understand how startups work, nor how software development works, especially in this space (blockchain & smart contracts) which changes continuously and rapidly.
And no these are not basic signs of scam, a scam is when the team disappears or when they don't deliver a product or they just raise funds and run with the money.
None of the above applies to Etherparty:

- The team is active, they are going to conferences all over the world, they have been doing so since before the token sale and they just came back from 2 conferences in China. They also have other planned conferences.
- The team is ever growing with new employees (including devs) joining the team, just check the team page.
- EP has launched their platform a couple of weeks back, it is live, they are waiting for the first customers (out of 6 confirmed customers) to launch their crowdfund on Rocket: https://rocket.etherparty.com.
- They are also very active on all their community channels, answering questions and sharing news and updates, keeping everyone up to date.

The reason why I say you are trolling is because you are just throwing baseless accusations, and I will tackle each of your points below:

1) The team delays release:
That's normal with a startup, it's normal with big companies imagine a startup, so nothing surprising there, all blockchain projects I know of have had delays none of them delivered on time.

2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap:
There was no promise, if you read the terms of sale or whitepaper, all details are subject to change as it is normal for a startup to make new plans depending on business and market conditions for the better of the company and its supporters. No company out there will ever make a promise, not sure where you get that from. The roadmap has been changed because the scope of the project has also changed, this was announced early this year in a blogpost explaining why, check out their blog (do some research) they are delivering end-to-end products first Rocket (crowdfunds), then Hero (charity), then Saturn (supply chain). They have released a new "tentative" roadmap during one of their AMAs, also available on the blog here.

3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares:
First of all there are no shares, FUEL is a utility token that gives you access to the platform, surely you must know what you purchased before you purchased it right? The team has always been clear they are not involved with secondary markets because of regulatory concerns, many projects do pump their tokens but at the end of the day most don't have any product, while EP has actually a live product. Also they announced that EP won't be selling any tokens from the ones they hold and they are put on hold until further notice. Customers will have to source their tokens from the current circulating supply on exchanges. What does that mean? That as more customers use Rocket, demand for FUEL will increase and where do these FUEL come from? From exchanges. That is a positive development in my opinion, they also announced that once customers use FUEL on Rocket the company will also lock them for a certain period of time making supply even scarcer over time.

4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors:
This is your opinion, don't even know what you mean by shitposting, as I mentioned above they are very active on all their channels and answer all questions as they come, they won't answer questions about token price for obvious reasons but their admins are very proactive and you can't deny that.

5) And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations:
We are in a bear market for tokens we have had a good time towards the end of 2017 beginning of 2018 but now it's over, if you don't realize that then you are not in the loop with what's happening. Ethereum was 1500 dollars back in January it is about 450 now, is Ethereum inefficient according to your logic? Bitcoin was 20,000 dollars back in January it is now 8000 is Bitcoin inefficient? BCH was 3500 dollars, it is about 800 now, is BCH inefficient? And I can go on and on and on... You don't get it that's your problem not EPs problem. However, value of a token comes from its utilization and the product, EP has a good product and more to come which will increase the value of the token over time. I have confidence in the team, they have experience and are employing new staff all the times, surely someone is going to be smiling in a few months, especially as more companies use Rocket for their crowdfunds. One thing I learned in the space is that patience is always rewarding, of course, if you chose a good team with a great idea. In my opinion EP is one of them. And on a final note, you bought a utility token, if you want responsibility toward investors go buy shares on the stock market, don't buy tokens. I personally believe the money they have raised is being managed pretty well and quite happy they have already delivered the first product. Now I don't know many other projects that have launched a product within less than a year from their crowdfund, that is something to be thrilled about.

The rest of your comments are personal opinions that show your poor understanding of the space and even Etherparty, the company you invested in, so they are not worth replying to.
Just because you say it's a scam doesn't actually means it is, you'd be better refraining from posting such comments as anyone else is well aware of who the team is, their experience and the efforts that are going into building EP.

Give us all a favour, just have a break, be patient and you'll see things will improve over time. Personally I have no rush, I've been around a while and I know a good team when I pick my tokens. Don't take my word for it do your own research, always. By posting crap like you do you are not helping anyone, not even yourself, try to be more positive, it will go a long way.

Funny arguments . Since when has the delay and change in the roadmap become the norm?This has always been a bad sign of any organization and start-up.
Shitposting is easy to see on Twitter. 95% are devoted to the blockchain and crypto-currencies in general, and not to the project of the Etherparty.If you call it "Active", then I have bad news for you.

If the organization believes that its company is undervalued, it may announce the repurchase of a part of the tokens. Etherparty did not do this.
Everything that you wrote me, write in this forum for half a year already. And as you see, patience leads to multiple losses.
I do not even need a profit, just return my money, which I originally invested.
You can not even talk about Hero and Saturn. If the Rocket is delayed for such a long time, then these can not even be dreamed of.

They collected 33 million dollars. For what ? To take pictures of their dog in the office and travel the world?

And yes, if you started comparing prices, then look at the ICO price.
On October 1, when the ICO Etherparty began, Bitcoin cost 4200 USD. Now it costs 8250$ ~
Etherium was $ 300 - now 470$, Bitcoin Cash was 400 ~ USD, now it's 840. But the price of Etherparty fell from 0.1 USD to 0.03$. IT IS A FACT!
Therefore, it is not worth bringing these stupid arguments
jeffy39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

We have been featured on a cryptocurrency Wikipedia! Come check it out at : http://coinwik.org/Etherparty#Social
pinni

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Funny arguments . Since when has the delay and change in the roadmap become the norm?This has always been a bad sign of any organization and start-up.
Shitposting is easy to see on Twitter. 95% are devoted to the blockchain and crypto-currencies in general, and not to the project of the Etherparty.If you call it "Active", then I have bad news for you.

If the organization believes that its company is undervalued, it may announce the repurchase of a part of the tokens. Etherparty did not do this.
Everything that you wrote me, write in this forum for half a year already. And as you see, patience leads to multiple losses.
I do not even need a profit, just return my money, which I originally invested.
You can not even talk about Hero and Saturn. If the Rocket is delayed for such a long time, then these can not even be dreamed of.

They collected 33 million dollars. For what ? To take pictures of their dog in the office and travel the world?

And yes, if you started comparing prices, then look at the ICO price.
On October 1, when the ICO Etherparty began, Bitcoin cost 4200 USD. Now it costs 8250$ ~
Etherium was $ 300 - now 470$, Bitcoin Cash was 400 ~ USD, now it's 840. But the price of Etherparty fell from 0.1 USD to 0.03$. IT IS A FACT!
Therefore, it is not worth bringing these stupid arguments

The one bringing funny arguments is only you, listen to yourself. Making your text BOLD doesn't make them sound better either LOL.

Maybe you have not checked their blog, have a look they are actively posting educational content, news and updates, etc.
If you know anything about Twitter and how to run it you'll find it's not just about posting things about the project but sharing content related to blockchain to attract more followers.

They raised 33 million and they are using them to build their platform, they are employing new people all the times and well, they have released a product already.
That ticks all the boxes for me, not sure why you can't see it but I guess it's because you don't understand what is going on and are just upset because you made a wrong decision
and hope that someone else is going to save you. That ain't going to happen so deal with it.

One thing you need to be aware, and the team has been very clear about that, is that local regulators have advised the team not to get involved with secondary markets.
If they do they may be shut down, is that what you want? Also stock re-purchase is for stock and shares not for tokens and not for any serious project anyway.
That is only to satisfy your own bad investment choices, it is your problem and only you can solve it. Don't expect EP to try to salvage your losses, nobody forced you to invest, deal with it.
Stop being a cryboy because that's what you are. And next time don't invest what you are not willing to lose.

In my opinion given enough time EP will do very well as they focus on their product not their token price, a good product which is in demand will make the token raise in value.
Altcoin season is over and you got caught off guard when it ended, this is not only a problem with EP but with most projects out there. However you seem to be struggling and are in a rush to get your money back.
By posting things like this you are not helping the price nor the community, you are basically digging yourself into a even bigger hole.  

It is correct to protect your investments, and if you think the opposite, then you are a fool. How much did you lose money? 100 dollars? How many ?
Because if you lost enough money, you would not say that. It's simple. You're a troll, not me. You do not need $ 33 million to do this kind of work.
For this money, they could increase the workforce by 3 times, and make it faster if they wanted to. But they only make promises about HEAVY WORK ON THE PRODUCT. Every time the same thing.
"Focus on their product not their token price" - I listen to this from early spring. Focus on the product?  lol

And yes, in the Telegram channel of Eterparty they banning those whose opinion is similar to mine. Is it democracy? Is it freedom of expression?
Enough to deceive people!
jeffy39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Another great blog entry for our Blast Off Contest : https://medium.com/@dmlove994/etherparty-and-rocket-why-am-i-bullish-122dfaef7620 . Mar lo9 will be receiving a bonus prize when the contest ends!

http://i68.tinypic.com/bkfv7.png
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:52 AM

The market value management of ETHERPARTY project is not good. At present, the price of coin ICO has fallen too much, which has greatly damaged investor confidence.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

I agree with you completely,but i still stand by what i said few weeks ago,this project needs much better marketing,most people in crypto never heard of Etherparty,i am glad to see that team is focusing on marketing now.

Alt season is over months ago,but another alt season will start very soon. As more and more people start using Rocket, i can see fuel getting to 1$.

I also agree with that, marketing is always good for promoting the project, I think the team is working on that lately.
On Telegram they said they were focused on delivering their platform so hopefully now time for more marketing. Smiley

And there is a rebrand in the works too, not sure if the push will be before of after but I rather it to be after so the new name will stick.
I have no problem with it if they push now and after.  Grin

Yes, after launching the product they should focus on aggressive marketing in order to get more awareness about the Etherparty. The team is deliberately working for their first product to be released.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: