Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️  (Read 323498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

At present, FUEL lacks the necessary market value management, and the price has fallen more severely, which has led to insufficient investor confidence.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

ETHERPARTY is strengthening the marketing activities of the Chinese community. The team is doing some publicity these days in Hangzhou, China, which is very good.

Only in Hangzhou or do they have more Asian destinations on their radar where they could promote Etherparty?

They have been promoting their project globally, recently working in development to launch FUEL products such as Rocket, Hero, Saturn, best of luck to FUEL!

Is there an overview what every on these products is going to do for the users?

There's a brief overview of Etherparty's products on etherparty.com . There's lots of extra information about rocket on: https://rocket.etherparty.com/ .

Saturn and Hero are in the development stages currently, more information on those products will be released in the future.

If you would like more information, feel free to contact us, via the intercom box on the lower right corner of the etherparty website. 

Will have a look at these things but it is good to know that you are working on several products that might be of help to the space.

Thanks for your feedback! The aim of our ecosystem is to allow everyday people to access and use Blockchain technology.

That's an important piece of the whole puzzle called blockchain technology mass adoption. Especially those who are a bit older have difficulties to understand and use this new technology.
jeffy39

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

I agree with you completely,but i still stand by what i said few weeks ago,this project needs much better marketing,most people in crypto never heard of Etherparty,i am glad to see that team is focusing on marketing now.

Alt season is over months ago,but another alt season will start very soon. As more and more people start using Rocket, i can see fuel getting to 1$.

I also agree with that, marketing is always good for promoting the project, I think the team is working on that lately.
On Telegram they said they were focused on delivering their platform so hopefully now time for more marketing. Smiley

And there is a rebrand in the works too, not sure if the push will be before of after but I rather it to be after so the new name will stick.
I have no problem with it if they push now and after.  Grin

Yes, after launching the product they should focus on aggressive marketing in order to get more awareness about the Etherparty. The team is deliberately working for their first product to be released.

Our first product has been released. Right now, our main focus is on getting a lot of clients to use it. We have 6 clients signed on currently, with more to come. These 6 clients will begin using Rocket very soon.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

I agree with you completely,but i still stand by what i said few weeks ago,this project needs much better marketing,most people in crypto never heard of Etherparty,i am glad to see that team is focusing on marketing now.

Alt season is over months ago,but another alt season will start very soon. As more and more people start using Rocket, i can see fuel getting to 1$.

I also agree with that, marketing is always good for promoting the project, I think the team is working on that lately.
On Telegram they said they were focused on delivering their platform so hopefully now time for more marketing. Smiley

And there is a rebrand in the works too, not sure if the push will be before of after but I rather it to be after so the new name will stick.

Yes, after launching the product they should focus on aggressive marketing in order to get more awareness about the Etherparty. The team is deliberately working for their first product to be released.

Our first product has been released. Right now, our main focus is on getting a lot of clients to use it. We have 6 clients signed on currently, with more to come. These 6 clients will begin using Rocket very soon.

That's is very good news to hear because already 6 client are using the product means definitely there is a huge chance once they start marketing the product by attending the public meeting. Then they can easily attain more clients if they start marketing.
drwoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

That's is very good news to hear because already 6 client are using the product means definitely there is a huge chance once they start marketing the product by attending the public meeting. Then they can easily attain more clients if they start marketing.

Excited about their feedback and how they actually assess the usability of Rocket. If they have some good feedback that might attract more clients.
jeffy39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

Have you ever considered launching your own crowdsale? Here are 10 simple steps to do it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/etherparty/comments/93qvx5/10_simple_steps_to_launching_a_crowdsale/

http://i66.tinypic.com/of377b.png
jeffy39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

Hey guys! Reminder that our Blast Off Contest is ending on August the 5th. Make sure to get your entries in, if you haven't done so already. Win that 15K $FUEL!
https://www.launchwithrocket.com/blastoff/

http://i64.tinypic.com/156fom0.jpg

jeffy39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

Hey guys! Our Founder Lisa Cheng, was featured on a online talk show today.

Take a listen at:
https://www.tatianamoroz.com/
https://insidebitcoins.com/news/the-tatiana-show-lisa-cheng-of-etherparty/158362

http://i65.tinypic.com/vn14sp.png
jeffy39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 04:57:10 PM by jeffy39

I have no problem with it if they push now and after.  Grin

Excited about their feedback and how they actually assess the usability of Rocket. If they have some good feedback that might attract more clients.

We will definitely be posting feedback, from our first clients, once they begin using Rocket!
jeffy39

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Every Blockchain project needs a whitepaper. What exactly is a white paper, and how is it significant in the Crypto space? We have answers to this question here:

https://blog.etherparty.com/to-launch-a-token-crowdsale-you-need-a-whitepaper-6762928f4d2e

http://i68.tinypic.com/nwxbtt.jpg
jeffy39

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

Etherparty has been listed on CryptoChartIndex!

https://cryptochartindex.com/currency/etherparty

http://i67.tinypic.com/20kobom.png
jeffy39

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Etherparty announces distribution of FUEL to team members, following lockout period.

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-distributes-fuel-to-team-following-lockout-period-de7a0e7eefaf

http://i67.tinypic.com/2i7tg0i.png
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

I registered here because I invested in Etherparty. Since then, as soon as the team delayed the launch of the roadmap (March), I appeared here. With each month of delays more and more, only empty promises. The roadmap is not executed, and the FUEL course falls.
Do not talk about the bear market as a whole, because, as I said, many projects have not fallen from the price of ICO so much. Something is growing (where the team really works).
Etherparty also only say that they "working hard", but these are empty words.
There are basic signs of SCAM -
1) The team delays release
2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap
3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares
4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors.

I am not engaged in TROLLING, but only call on people to open their eyes. It is for this purpose that this thread exists. Besides me, there are only positive comments, like "A wonderful project! The course will soon grow! WOW! BRILLNESS." It is possible that these are fake comments, which are very easy to do.
After all, people can not rejoice that their money disappears with each passing month more and more.
And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations.

I want to stop people from making a mistake and not losing money.
You can not trust Vanbex after this. Since I write here (march,april), the price of the token falls ever lower and lower, and the team behaves absolutely passively.
They ineffectively manage the money of investors.
And yes, I'm still a FUEL holder, so I have the right to express my opinion here.

I don't think you understand how startups work, nor how software development works, especially in this space (blockchain & smart contracts) which changes continuously and rapidly.
And no these are not basic signs of scam, a scam is when the team disappears or when they don't deliver a product or they just raise funds and run with the money.
None of the above applies to Etherparty:

- The team is active, they are going to conferences all over the world, they have been doing so since before the token sale and they just came back from 2 conferences in China. They also have other planned conferences.
- The team is ever growing with new employees (including devs) joining the team, just check the team page.
- EP has launched their platform a couple of weeks back, it is live, they are waiting for the first customers (out of 6 confirmed customers) to launch their crowdfund on Rocket: https://rocket.etherparty.com.
- They are also very active on all their community channels, answering questions and sharing news and updates, keeping everyone up to date.

The reason why I say you are trolling is because you are just throwing baseless accusations, and I will tackle each of your points below:

1) The team delays release:
That's normal with a startup, it's normal with big companies imagine a startup, so nothing surprising there, all blockchain projects I know of have had delays none of them delivered on time.

2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap:
There was no promise, if you read the terms of sale or whitepaper, all details are subject to change as it is normal for a startup to make new plans depending on business and market conditions for the better of the company and its supporters. No company out there will ever make a promise, not sure where you get that from. The roadmap has been changed because the scope of the project has also changed, this was announced early this year in a blogpost explaining why, check out their blog (do some research) they are delivering end-to-end products first Rocket (crowdfunds), then Hero (charity), then Saturn (supply chain). They have released a new "tentative" roadmap during one of their AMAs, also available on the blog here.

3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares:
First of all there are no shares, FUEL is a utility token that gives you access to the platform, surely you must know what you purchased before you purchased it right? The team has always been clear they are not involved with secondary markets because of regulatory concerns, many projects do pump their tokens but at the end of the day most don't have any product, while EP has actually a live product. Also they announced that EP won't be selling any tokens from the ones they hold and they are put on hold until further notice. Customers will have to source their tokens from the current circulating supply on exchanges. What does that mean? That as more customers use Rocket, demand for FUEL will increase and where do these FUEL come from? From exchanges. That is a positive development in my opinion, they also announced that once customers use FUEL on Rocket the company will also lock them for a certain period of time making supply even scarcer over time.

4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors:
This is your opinion, don't even know what you mean by shitposting, as I mentioned above they are very active on all their channels and answer all questions as they come, they won't answer questions about token price for obvious reasons but their admins are very proactive and you can't deny that.

5) And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations:
We are in a bear market for tokens we have had a good time towards the end of 2017 beginning of 2018 but now it's over, if you don't realize that then you are not in the loop with what's happening. Ethereum was 1500 dollars back in January it is about 450 now, is Ethereum inefficient according to your logic? Bitcoin was 20,000 dollars back in January it is now 8000 is Bitcoin inefficient? BCH was 3500 dollars, it is about 800 now, is BCH inefficient? And I can go on and on and on... You don't get it that's your problem not EPs problem. However, value of a token comes from its utilization and the product, EP has a good product and more to come which will increase the value of the token over time. I have confidence in the team, they have experience and are employing new staff all the times, surely someone is going to be smiling in a few months, especially as more companies use Rocket for their crowdfunds. One thing I learned in the space is that patience is always rewarding, of course, if you chose a good team with a great idea. In my opinion EP is one of them. And on a final note, you bought a utility token, if you want responsibility toward investors go buy shares on the stock market, don't buy tokens. I personally believe the money they have raised is being managed pretty well and quite happy they have already delivered the first product. Now I don't know many other projects that have launched a product within less than a year from their crowdfund, that is something to be thrilled about.

The rest of your comments are personal opinions that show your poor understanding of the space and even Etherparty, the company you invested in, so they are not worth replying to.
Just because you say it's a scam doesn't actually means it is, you'd be better refraining from posting such comments as anyone else is well aware of who the team is, their experience and the efforts that are going into building EP.

Give us all a favour, just have a break, be patient and you'll see things will improve over time. Personally I have no rush, I've been around a while and I know a good team when I pick my tokens. Don't take my word for it do your own research, always. By posting crap like you do you are not helping anyone, not even yourself, try to be more positive, it will go a long way.

Funny arguments . Since when has the delay and change in the roadmap become the norm?This has always been a bad sign of any organization and start-up.
Shitposting is easy to see on Twitter. 95% are devoted to the blockchain and crypto-currencies in general, and not to the project of the Etherparty.If you call it "Active", then I have bad news for you.

If the organization believes that its company is undervalued, it may announce the repurchase of a part of the tokens. Etherparty did not do this.
Everything that you wrote me, write in this forum for half a year already. And as you see, patience leads to multiple losses.
I do not even need a profit, just return my money, which I originally invested.
You can not even talk about Hero and Saturn. If the Rocket is delayed for such a long time, then these can not even be dreamed of.

They collected 33 million dollars. For what ? To take pictures of their dog in the office and travel the world?

And yes, if you started comparing prices, then look at the ICO price.
On October 1, when the ICO Etherparty began, Bitcoin cost 4200 USD. Now it costs 8250$ ~
Etherium was $ 300 - now 470$, Bitcoin Cash was 400 ~ USD, now it's 840. But the price of Etherparty fell from 0.1 USD to 0.03$. IT IS A FACT!
Therefore, it is not worth bringing these stupid arguments

there were alot of signs to leave this project given from the beginning on.

just after the ICO they started to ban all the accounts from their media channels asking for the promises given during the ICO.

You had the chance to leave in December and all the last 6 months, since we all know its a shitcoin. Members are more active on deleting posts and banning then doing anything, since ever.  You wanted the proof, you have it since you see all the broken promises, visions and undone work. Now you can decide again - you still think they are going to perform, then stay.
drwoo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

I have no problem with it if they push now and after.  Grin

We will definitely be posting feedback, from our first clients, once they begin using Rocket!

Counting the time until we see this in action Wink I am personally convinced more and more that this is going to be good.
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

Market value management is important for any coin project, and the FUEL project team must continue to refuel and not disappoint ICO investors.
pinni

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

Etherparty announces distribution of FUEL to team members, following lockout period.

https://blog.etherparty.com/etherparty-distributes-fuel-to-team-following-lockout-period-de7a0e7eefaf

HODL when the price is 0.016 ahahaha.
Thats crazy drop from ICO . Each time a new record!
And you say hodl... thats really funny,thanks Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley 
jeffy39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

Our Blast Off Contest has officially concluded, thank you to all the participants!
jeffy39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

I registered here because I invested in Etherparty. Since then, as soon as the team delayed the launch of the roadmap (March), I appeared here. With each month of delays more and more, only empty promises. The roadmap is not executed, and the FUEL course falls.
Do not talk about the bear market as a whole, because, as I said, many projects have not fallen from the price of ICO so much. Something is growing (where the team really works).
Etherparty also only say that they "working hard", but these are empty words.
There are basic signs of SCAM -
1) The team delays release
2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap
3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares
4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors.

I am not engaged in TROLLING, but only call on people to open their eyes. It is for this purpose that this thread exists. Besides me, there are only positive comments, like "A wonderful project! The course will soon grow! WOW! BRILLNESS." It is possible that these are fake comments, which are very easy to do.
After all, people can not rejoice that their money disappears with each passing month more and more.
And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations.

I want to stop people from making a mistake and not losing money.
You can not trust Vanbex after this. Since I write here (march,april), the price of the token falls ever lower and lower, and the team behaves absolutely passively.
They ineffectively manage the money of investors.
And yes, I'm still a FUEL holder, so I have the right to express my opinion here.

I don't think you understand how startups work, nor how software development works, especially in this space (blockchain & smart contracts) which changes continuously and rapidly.
And no these are not basic signs of scam, a scam is when the team disappears or when they don't deliver a product or they just raise funds and run with the money.
None of the above applies to Etherparty:

- The team is active, they are going to conferences all over the world, they have been doing so since before the token sale and they just came back from 2 conferences in China. They also have other planned conferences.
- The team is ever growing with new employees (including devs) joining the team, just check the team page.
- EP has launched their platform a couple of weeks back, it is live, they are waiting for the first customers (out of 6 confirmed customers) to launch their crowdfund on Rocket: https://rocket.etherparty.com.
- They are also very active on all their community channels, answering questions and sharing news and updates, keeping everyone up to date.

The reason why I say you are trolling is because you are just throwing baseless accusations, and I will tackle each of your points below:

1) The team delays release:
That's normal with a startup, it's normal with big companies imagine a startup, so nothing surprising there, all blockchain projects I know of have had delays none of them delivered on time.

2) The team absolutely does not follow the promised roadmap:
There was no promise, if you read the terms of sale or whitepaper, all details are subject to change as it is normal for a startup to make new plans depending on business and market conditions for the better of the company and its supporters. No company out there will ever make a promise, not sure where you get that from. The roadmap has been changed because the scope of the project has also changed, this was announced early this year in a blogpost explaining why, check out their blog (do some research) they are delivering end-to-end products first Rocket (crowdfunds), then Hero (charity), then Saturn (supply chain). They have released a new "tentative" roadmap during one of their AMAs, also available on the blog here.

3) The team does not monitor the price of its shares:
First of all there are no shares, FUEL is a utility token that gives you access to the platform, surely you must know what you purchased before you purchased it right? The team has always been clear they are not involved with secondary markets because of regulatory concerns, many projects do pump their tokens but at the end of the day most don't have any product, while EP has actually a live product. Also they announced that EP won't be selling any tokens from the ones they hold and they are put on hold until further notice. Customers will have to source their tokens from the current circulating supply on exchanges. What does that mean? That as more customers use Rocket, demand for FUEL will increase and where do these FUEL come from? From exchanges. That is a positive development in my opinion, they also announced that once customers use FUEL on Rocket the company will also lock them for a certain period of time making supply even scarcer over time.

4) The team does shitposting, bad communication with investors:
This is your opinion, don't even know what you mean by shitposting, as I mentioned above they are very active on all their channels and answer all questions as they come, they won't answer questions about token price for obvious reasons but their admins are very proactive and you can't deny that.

5) And if the price falls from ICO -70%, it indicates the inefficiency of the company! They absolutely do not care about investors and obligations:
We are in a bear market for tokens we have had a good time towards the end of 2017 beginning of 2018 but now it's over, if you don't realize that then you are not in the loop with what's happening. Ethereum was 1500 dollars back in January it is about 450 now, is Ethereum inefficient according to your logic? Bitcoin was 20,000 dollars back in January it is now 8000 is Bitcoin inefficient? BCH was 3500 dollars, it is about 800 now, is BCH inefficient? And I can go on and on and on... You don't get it that's your problem not EPs problem. However, value of a token comes from its utilization and the product, EP has a good product and more to come which will increase the value of the token over time. I have confidence in the team, they have experience and are employing new staff all the times, surely someone is going to be smiling in a few months, especially as more companies use Rocket for their crowdfunds. One thing I learned in the space is that patience is always rewarding, of course, if you chose a good team with a great idea. In my opinion EP is one of them. And on a final note, you bought a utility token, if you want responsibility toward investors go buy shares on the stock market, don't buy tokens. I personally believe the money they have raised is being managed pretty well and quite happy they have already delivered the first product. Now I don't know many other projects that have launched a product within less than a year from their crowdfund, that is something to be thrilled about.

The rest of your comments are personal opinions that show your poor understanding of the space and even Etherparty, the company you invested in, so they are not worth replying to.
Just because you say it's a scam doesn't actually means it is, you'd be better refraining from posting such comments as anyone else is well aware of who the team is, their experience and the efforts that are going into building EP.

Give us all a favour, just have a break, be patient and you'll see things will improve over time. Personally I have no rush, I've been around a while and I know a good team when I pick my tokens. Don't take my word for it do your own research, always. By posting crap like you do you are not helping anyone, not even yourself, try to be more positive, it will go a long way.

Funny arguments . Since when has the delay and change in the roadmap become the norm?This has always been a bad sign of any organization and start-up.
Shitposting is easy to see on Twitter. 95% are devoted to the blockchain and crypto-currencies in general, and not to the project of the Etherparty.If you call it "Active", then I have bad news for you.

If the organization believes that its company is undervalued, it may announce the repurchase of a part of the tokens. Etherparty did not do this.
Everything that you wrote me, write in this forum for half a year already. And as you see, patience leads to multiple losses.
I do not even need a profit, just return my money, which I originally invested.
You can not even talk about Hero and Saturn. If the Rocket is delayed for such a long time, then these can not even be dreamed of.

They collected 33 million dollars. For what ? To take pictures of their dog in the office and travel the world?

And yes, if you started comparing prices, then look at the ICO price.
On October 1, when the ICO Etherparty began, Bitcoin cost 4200 USD. Now it costs 8250$ ~
Etherium was $ 300 - now 470$, Bitcoin Cash was 400 ~ USD, now it's 840. But the price of Etherparty fell from 0.1 USD to 0.03$. IT IS A FACT!
Therefore, it is not worth bringing these stupid arguments

there were alot of signs to leave this project given from the beginning on.

just after the ICO they started to ban all the accounts from their media channels asking for the promises given during the ICO.

You had the chance to leave in December and all the last 6 months, since we all know its a shitcoin. Members are more active on deleting posts and banning then doing anything, since ever.  You wanted the proof, you have it since you see all the broken promises, visions and undone work. Now you can decide again - you still think they are going to perform, then stay.

This is your opinion only. In fact, the team has done a lot of work as of recent, with the release of Rocket and attendance of several large Blockchain conferences in China. Furthermore, we have obtained partnerships with companies such as QTUM. Also, the first crowdfund to use Rocket will be launching soon.
jeffy39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

It’s the dirty little secret of the blockchain world — marketing is crucial to the success of any token crowdsale. Yes, that’s right. It’s not enough to just have a great product and an experienced team. Simply put, no one is going to support your project if they don’t know about it. Check out our post about marketing a token crowdsale!
https://blog.etherparty.com/essential-elements-to-a-marketing-campaign-for-token-crowdsales-98661c8ea12
http://i64.tinypic.com/2ec24jb.jpg
jeffy39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

QTUM will be integrated onto Rocket soon! On August 2, 2018, Vancouver, Canada, the Etherparty Smart Contracts (Etherparty), a blockchain technology company based in Canada, officially announced that it will work with Qtum to explore and research technology.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/etherparty-exploring-qtum-integration-into-crowdsale-creation-platform-rocket-300694824.html

http://i65.tinypic.com/14mtaj8.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: