Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 [804] 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:04:12 AM

@crypto-rainbow

The deeponion dumpers are dumping seriously! This is because onion is listed on one exchange. I suggest we get onion to more serious exchanges like liqui, livecoin, cryptopia and if possible bittrex.
And again, don't forget to kick these dumpers out of airdrop permanently.

Every time before the airdrop, there are always people who dump. Those who received airdrop and dumped are banned forever, so less and less of these dumpers will be in the community.

We should go to bittrex. Not sure how they select new coins for listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

@crypto-rainbow

The deeponion dumpers are dumping seriously! This is because onion is listed on one exchange. I suggest we get onion to more serious exchanges like liqui, livecoin, cryptopia and if possible bittrex.

Every time before the airdrop, there are always people who dump. Those who received airdrop and dumped are banned forever, so less and less of these dumpers will be in the community.

Those who are dumping are doing a disservice to themselves. Instead making money in the long run they are just hell bent on making in the short term. Which is a foolish way to think and get rich.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:07:25 AM

Hi all, i just made my 401 st post in off topic ................. in support of deeponion Wink

I thought i might have increased rank to Sr Member when the new month came in, but my activity is still a little low at 140.

Looks like i will have to post more.

Aw...
You know there is a rule with regards to counting of activities, don't you?
You can't rank up simply because you've been posting on different thread non-stop...
You can only get a maximum of +14 activities every two weeks...
Therefore no matter how many times you'll post before the bitcointalk counting cycle its still gonna be +14...
Hope this helps...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

@crypto-rainbow

I like Nova exchange. Can we list in there please?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:08:22 AM

@crypto-rainbow

Those who are dumping are doing a disservice to themselves. Instead making money in the long run they are just hell bent on making in the short term. Which is a foolish way to think and get rich.

A lot of people are like that in real life. As soon as they get a little bit of money, they say "It's party time."
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

@crypto-rainbow

Bittrex likes a coin with large and active community for their listing likewise poloniex. Deeponion has all the criteria these two big exchanges need in listing coins, I don't know if the devs has made effort in applying for trex and polo.
Nova is is a poor exchange compared to how large onion community is. I would be happy if we get listed on some order serious exchanges with decent volume if not trex and polo, but why be a king if you can be a god?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mevmike

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:16:54 AM

@crypto-rainbow

DeepOnion is currently listed on one exchange...
And that is no other than the Nova Exchange...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
bengems

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:17:01 AM

@crypto-rainbow

You seem to be a new comer here dude. Do ur home work

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

@crypto-rainbow

Bittrex likes a coin with large and active community for their listing likewise poloniex. Deeponion has all the criteria these two big exchanges need in listing coins, I don't know if the devs has made effort in applying for trex and polo.
Nova is is a poor exchange compared to how large onion community is. I would be happy if we get listed on some order serious exchanges with decent volume if not trex and polo, but why be a king if you can be a god?

Agree. We should make efforts to approach Bittrex and get listed there. They don't have application form, do they?
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

@crypto-rainbow

I don't think that's the reason. It's probably miners dumping, and people who bought at a cheaper price.

And no one should really worry about it. When the price goes up and up and up like it had been throughout the week, you have to expect for that to stop.

Someone probably accumulated a lot during that time and then drop the hammer.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:19:04 AM

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
popcoins

Activity: 577

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:20:02 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 04:33:00 AM by popcoins

@crypto-rainbow

We are already liked in Novaexchange, over two weeks already. Price is at a good entry point right now for most.
As from the past airdrops, within few days after the each Friday the airdrop time, the price started to climb again. So this makes a good sense for entering now. Smiley

To rutan, your signature is messed up, could you please check and make sure you replace the code ?ref=XXX with your bitcointalk id number.
in your case your id should be like ?ref=205838

I suggest you to copy the code from the official signature page, find ?ref=XXX and replace them all with ?ref=205838
This is your id number. Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:21:47 AM

@crypto-rainbow

What's with all the Nova bashing? Stop looking fora  a scapegoat. They were nice enough to be the first to add DeepOnion, and I've liked my experience there.

STOP LOOKING FOR SCAPEGOATS.

Can't expect the coin to go steadily all the way up to $100. Some people are going to dump along the way. That's a people action.

bengems

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

@crypto-rainbow

Agree. We should make efforts to approach Bittrex and get listed there. They don't have application form, do they?

They have their own protocol....Nice start is to get in touch with'em througn their slack channel

shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

boom  hell yeah dude   sweet pic loving it right now
bengems

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

@crypto-rainbow

What's with all the Nova bashing? Stop looking fora  a scapegoat. They were nice enough to be the first to add DeepOnion, and I've liked my experience there.

STOP LOOKING FOR SCAPEGOATS.

Can't expect the coin to go steadily all the way up to $100. Some people are going to dump along the way. That's a people action.

The idea is to make the coin readily available to large number of traders, large buy orders and large sell orders (everything being equal), steady demand and supply not unbalanced order book. We need more people to get involved with ONION, only Nova cannot convey the messages onion is trying to pass across. It's not about quick box  man!

thang long

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

One of the best movies evar!

About people getting nervous because of the dump: it is natural. Weak hands, quick profits, emotions because "muh blacklisted". You name it. It is called volatility.
Tue believers hold on and thus far this project delivered everything. Onion is just too much of work to be a "dump pre-mine" scheme.

However:
A new exchange should be good: more trading volume, name branding it all also comes from there. Maybe a small adjustment from the road map (where it says 2018: more exchanges) could add more power to the fuel.
/my2cents
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

@crypto-rainbow

A lot of people are like that in real life. As soon as they get a little bit of money, they say "It's party time."
I do not think anybody is dumping.. somebody is using a bot  to drive the price down and create a panic sale..  these are some of the problems you're going to run into when you're only on one Exchange..
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:35:00 AM

One of the best movies evar!

About people getting nervous because of the dump: it is natural. Weak hands, quick profits, emotions because "muh blacklisted". You name it. It is called volatility.
Tue believers hold on and thus far this project delivered everything. Onion is just too much of work to be a "dump pre-mine" scheme.

However:
A new exchange should be good: more trading volume, name branding it all also comes from there. Maybe a small adjustment from the road map (where it says 2018: more exchanges) could add more power to the fuel.
/my2cents

spot on dude  lets keep fueling this market till it hurts. nova is toooo small for this coin and it will get recoganized soon by major exchanges  with out a dought.   thats what i am looking for!!!
bengems

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:37:01 AM

@crypto-rainbow

We are already liked in Novaexchange, over two weeks already. Price is at a good entry point right now for most.
As from the past airdrops, within few days after the each Friday the airdrop time, the price started to climb again. So this makes a good sense for entering now. Smiley

To rutan, your signature is messed up, could you please check and make sure you replace the code ?ref=XXX with your bitcointalk id number.
in your case your id should be like ?ref=205838

I suggest you to copy the code from the official signature page, find ?ref=XXX and replace them all with ?ref=205838
This is your id number. Smiley

I had similar signature problem last week and it stopped me from getting the amountof onion I am supposed to get.

Pages: « 1 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 [804] 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: