Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

BUCKLE UP FOR THE COMING DROP

-off to work.
Beer is on me tonight. Have a good one, people!

Cant wait! Staying up all night to see it hit early in the morning  Cool

Everyone ready for their onions?!?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:22:25 AM

Hi everyone here in the DeepOnion community. I just want to ask, are there any updates we need to do or changes we need to do with our signatures to be accepted in the airdrop?

Thank you for answering Smiley

Nope. Yours looks good. Ensure you've posted the minimum of quality posts, and that you haven' moved more than 10% of your airdrop balance, and you'll be fine.

themonkii, I also have another question, and to Dev and to everyone who knows the answer as well.

Is that 10 quality post should only be in the DeepOnion thread or it is it ok to do it also to other threads as well?

Because from the original instruction, I've read that you should have at least 10 quality posts a week ANYWHERE here in Bitcointalk.org

I know the purpose of this is to spread DeepOnion to as far and as wide as possible, to build awareness even to "non-DeepOnioners"

However, correct me if I'm wrong, I seem to also read somewhere that that 10 quality posts should be posted here in this thread instead...

Is that right??
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

-off to work.

Cheers @thang long have a good day at work dont think about the onions too much

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:27:00 AM

Excellent post @themonkii like you i am not bothered at all it just makes the crypto stronger.

The dumpers are going and the buyers are coming in at this price creating a new level.

The price will rise again as you said after the drop.

This just allows more people to have onions from buying them at the exchange and creates an even more stronger and larger network and allows deeponion to be spread further into the wider world and so therefore making it more popular and giving more depth to the currency user base.

Absolutely brilliant too if you have some spare crypto to buy onions at this great price...

I have been syncing my Reddcoin wallet for days so i can buy onions... my internet speed is very slow...

Hi GCforce, I am just curious, how do you plan to buy Onions with Reddcoin?

Is it through exchanges, or did they find a way to directly exchange some Onions with Reddcoin?

Because if there's a way to do that, then it will be really swell!
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:28:40 AM

Hi everyone here in the DeepOnion community. I just want to ask, are there any updates we need to do or changes we need to do with our signatures to be accepted in the airdrop?

Nope. Yours looks good. Ensure you've posted the minimum of quality posts, and that you haven' moved more than 10% of your airdrop balance, and you'll be fine.

themonkii, I also have another question, and to Dev and to everyone who knows the answer as well.

Is that 10 quality post should only be in the DeepOnion thread or it is it ok to do it also to other threads as well?

Because from the original instruction, I've read that you should have at least 10 quality posts a week ANYWHERE here in Bitcointalk.org

I know the purpose of this is to spread DeepOnion to as far and as wide as possible, to build awareness even to "non-DeepOnioners"

However, correct me if I'm wrong, I seem to also read somewhere that that 10 quality posts should be posted here in this thread instead...

Is that right??

This should answer you question @gliridian

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Hi GCforce, I am just curious, how do you plan to buy Onions with Reddcoin?

Is it through exchanges, or did they find a way to directly exchange some Onions with Reddcoin?

Because if there's a way to do that, then it will be really swell!

Hi its on https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/ will transfer reddcoin into btc and into onions

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:31:09 AM

-off to work.

While you are off for work, I just got home from work!

There's nothing better than to wait and watch your Onions grow in your wallet! hahaha, When I go to work I just leave my Onion Wallet open in my PC for staking, because I love to see those some Onions grow when I go home. It's really like planting real onions, but these Onions (DeepOnions) instead makes you cry, they make you happy! Smiley

I wish there's a way for me to claim my beer from you! Smiley

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:31:39 AM

Few hours to go! I am excited for the 7th Airdrops.
Watch out everyone! Catch them all! Grin

t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:34:29 AM

Few hours to go! I am excited for the 7th Airdrops.
Watch out everyone! Catch them all! Grin

Checked the status again, still Accepted. Will take a nap now and check the wallet later  Grin
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

Is that right??

My advice, if any, would be to spread it out. Off Topic posts, 1 liners, general junk is obviously frowned upon. Its always good to see the support of members in the ANN thread, and around. IMO

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:36:01 AM

Good morning DeepOnion!

Now serving Page 9 out of 11 on this thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-request.768/page-9

just a tip: for those users that are on the blacklist, please dont change your onion address and deeeponion signature campaign on your bitcointalk profile. by the time i will review them, if you're not wearing those two i have mentioned, you will be DENIED. to avoid being blacklisted, make sure both signature and deeponion wallet are present on your bitcointalk profile.
gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:36:09 AM

Is that right??

This should answer you question @gliridian

Oh! I see, my golly-gee! Thanks GCforce for this!! Yep this just answered my question. I know that I'm qualified for this airdrop. Smiley

Thank you for sharing your knowledge GCforce! Happy Airdrop today! I really can't wait you know. Hehe

I'm writing a story now about DeepOnion. But I'll resume writing after the airdrop haha, I'm too distracted with the anxiousness of this airdrop. hahaha I'm just so excited!!!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:45:19 AM

Deep will be around $5 tomorrow. It should reach its ath by the end of this week.

Campaign Manager (2018)
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:46:09 AM

Good morning DeepOnion!

Now serving Page 9 out of 11 on this thread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-request.768/page-9

just a tip: for those users that are on the blacklist, please dont change your onion address and deeeponion signature campaign on your bitcointalk profile. by the time i will review them, if you're not wearing those two i have mentioned, you will be DENIED. to avoid being blacklisted, make sure both signature and deeponion wallet are present on your bitcointalk profile.

You are kicking ass on this list man! Great job servicing the community in such a swift manner.  Cool

gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

Is that right??

My advice, if any, would be to spread it out. Off Topic posts, 1 liners, general junk is obviously frowned upon. Its always good to see the support of members in the ANN thread, and around. IMO

Hi themonkii,

Thanks for the solid advice!

You know what there are only few things in life that are natural to me and that I enjoy so much.

Travel, drawing, a good story, sex, exercise and Cryptocurrencies, especially DeepOnion!

So making quality and engaging posts in different threads are really not hard for me. It's so natural to me and this is rare!

The only things that hinder me from posting online about Cryptocurrencies are work, sleep and sex.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

Happy onion day to you too, no problem @gliridian glad i could help, that was part of my twitter campaign and now facebook as well Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:51:47 AM

for those still getting banned , you still have chance to get on upcoming airdrop , there still plenty of them , airdrop weeks 8 - 40 , so there's 32 weeks to get into boat  Grin
gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

I love how the Devs were working hard and on the technique that they were doing to spread the Onions around to as many people as possible, especially the supporters.

I just bought some DeepOnions while other were dumping. I just entered in the 3rd airdrop got blacklisted in the 5th airdrop because I wasn't able to change my signature. It was a nightmare to me. I just got accepted again. And I will never let that happen again. I love DeepOnion so much to give this baby up.

You know what guys, ever since the first time I joined the airdrop, I saw the prices swing up and down but I never had the temptation to sell even though during that interim I just needed some money.

And I've been staking DeepOnion all the time. I just leave my Onion Wallet in my PC open even when I go to work. Because I want to see some Onions, however little added to my collection when I go home.

And even I also collect some small DeepOnions in the DeepOnion faucet here: https://deeponion.exvulgusscientia.com/

There's no small Onions for me. If it's onion, I'll get it!

Because for me, DeepOnion is just too much valuable to let go. I won't let go until it reach Pluto hahaha!
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

There have been number of complaints from forum members that they have been unfairly blacklisted. I have checked on the length and quality of the posts of some of these people. My strong preference is not to single anyone out in particular, as there is nothing to be gained by attacking people. Some of these posters clearly have postings that are less than 75 characters and subjectively speaking some of the posters appear to post nothing other than spam, "yes, me too, rah rah rah, etc".

The Deep Onion developers are seeking for the community to contribute actively as miners, graphic artists, forum moderators, evangelists, etc not just contribute spam to the forum as some people do. I can speak for myself I have been staking DeepOnion almost since the second airdrop contributing my computing power to this network 24 7. We each need to contribute our grain of sand, however insignificant it may be, to build the Deep Onion network into a future top 10 crypto currency and platform.

Lets make sure we elevate the quality of our postings so we don't have these same conversations again and again and have to read through a 2,000 page ANN populated by spam.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:54:42 AM

Happy onion day to you too, no problem @gliridian glad i could help, that was part of my twitter campaign and now facebook as well Smiley

GCforce!

Please please teach me the step by step on how to do the Twitter and the Facebook campaigns for DeepOnion please!

I'm such a dummy with these kind of stuff so please just be patient with me.
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: