Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 [885] 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

We could but seems like it takes a long time to get any reply from the folks. If you promise to take action on this then I can, otherwise its just waste of time.

You again? Your signature is wrong, that's why you haven't been accepted.
Look at everyone else's signature, make note of where they put their BTCT id,
and then make yours like theirs. I told you this 5 days ago.

And now you're taking time and attention away from people who actually
followed directions. You are the reason the process has slowed to a crawl.

You are very good at twisting the word. The instruction was not clear. Now that someone actually showed me the actual instruction, I was able to change it to the regular one. Stop blaming others for your own mistakes please.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

crypto exsisted and thrived before icos took over everything. fuck the icos. theres other ways to get coins as Deeponion has shown

Your statement regarding this is very true. We really don't need ICOs. All ICO's can fade away but Free distribution will be the only way now to introduce new coins with new or better technology like DeepOnion. ICOs will be "out", it will be a thing of the past. But Free "airdrops" will be the new "IN" in the cryptocurrency world.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:38:12 AM

> most crypto is down.

Think you're right. China's ban on ico's, the fall of a lot of coins. Banned DO users, afraid DO users. It is a mixture of  lot of things.

Yes, more info about it over at zero hedge:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal

As much as I hate .gov getting involved in cryptos, I think this may actually shake out some of the fraudulent ICOs and make the market stronger. I remember back in the day when China "banning" bitcoin was in the news and caused price to pull back. This is a long game here, the cat's out of the bag and likes the sun, cryptos are here to stay. 

Very true what you say. Frauds must be weeded out. That makes the markets overall stronger in the long run. Cryptos will stay strong while frauds will dieOut and ICOs will become a thing of the past because Free Airdrops like what DeepOnion is is the real good thing going on now.
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:38:59 AM

You are very good at twisting the word.

Yeah, you're welcome.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:44:10 AM

crypto exsisted and thrived before icos took over everything. fuck the icos. theres other ways to get coins as Deeponion has shown

Your statement regarding this is very true. We really don't need ICOs. All ICO's can fade away but Free distribution will be the only way now to introduce new coins with new or better technology like DeepOnion. ICOs will be "out", it will be a thing of the past. But Free "airdrops" will be the new "IN" in the cryptocurrency world.

I never bought into any ICOs since the pump and dump people got all hot and bothered when a new ICO came out so I knew most were just scams. I'm glad they shut down the ICOs.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

Keep those videos pouring in, team! Thank you all who submitted to this!

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

It's great that we now have our very own official YouTube channel! Smiley I am subscriber number 20! Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CNbGzlI56nl7BJ02BTz8w
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:08:22 AM

How is the TOR feature of this coin different from the optional TOR network support available for other coins? Just curious to know how this stands out before investing? Also, is the premine wallet staking ongoing and accepted by the community, as its adding the stake weight to a very high level? Moreover I couldn't find details of the actual amount of coins that are reserved as Dev fee from the premine and would that consider the stake rewards of the premine?
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

I never bought into any ICOs since the pump and dump people got all hot and bothered when a new ICO came out so I knew most were just scams. I'm glad they shut down the ICOs.

Well, honestly this is the first project where I joined an airdrop but I participated in a lot of ICOs and luckily I was able to sell it before
the price dump. You are right it's a pump and dump game therefore you need to ensure you will make a right decision so you will not gonna
be selling with a loss, always make a research on what you invested and just DeepOnion I made a research and I believe it has a potential to be more successful.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:11:34 AM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

10+ weekly is not an issue at all. I saw some other thread asking people to post 20+ weekly in order to get some coins, do you see their threads growing quickly? The vast amount posts here shows only people very interested in this coin.

10+ QUALITY posts is sufficient. No need to ramp it to 20, unless you have 20 opportunities to add something useful. That said, the rules require a minimum of 10 quality posts.

To add a bit more, I would request everyone to go to a thread other than deeponion and write somethign there so that they can get to see your signature and know about DeepOnions

I were already participating in all the sections here in Bitcointalk forum but i still in Review mode and there's no judgement until this moment and getting blacklisted without anyreason being mentioned is making me confused . I wish that the team will consider me and approve my request and take part of the upcoming airdrop
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

Well, honestly this is the first project where I joined an airdrop but I participated in a lot of ICOs and luckily I was able to sell it before
the price dump. You are right it's a pump and dump game therefore you need to ensure you will make a right decision so you will not gonna
be selling with a loss, always make a research on what you invested and just DeepOnion I made a research and I believe it has a potential to be more successful.

That's why we should never trust any ICO program. But if we really want to participate in an ICO, make sure you invest where you are ready to lose that investment.
Many have been victimized by those fraudulent ICOs, and the Chinese government only wants to protect its citizens. That's the best thing to do. And it will be good news for both the Chinese people and DeepOnion, because DeepOnion is NON ICO. No ICO means that DeepOnion is valid cryptocurrency in CHINA. DeepOnion can take advantage of this situation, and I encourage our Chinese brothers to BUY ONIONs and participate in FREE AIRDROPS.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:32:07 AM

Everything has it's own way to market their project thru ICO's or non ICO's . But the Success of the certain project; depends with the team behind that project, understanding the project and STRONG community like DEEP ONION. 

---Invest in things you know and believe in, and hold long term.

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:39:40 AM

I am online but i am on an ebay sales drives myself because i am in desperate need of a computer and i have a little debt too  but have had a good day/night morning

Plus i am on nova on a few markets Smiley Looks like the Onion dumpers have gone from the list ... oh what a shame
It was nice to give those onions a good home that will care for them..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

Hey Team!!

I'm super pleased to announce that after a number of days of work by myself and @Deeper , We're proud to announce that we've collected all the videos/guides/adverts submitted to DeepOnion and have created our official YouTube Channel.

I welcome you all to check it out, and we hope you'll help it grow by liking the video's, subscribing to the channel, and linking to it when possible.

We have a number of upcoming promotions and bounties to help this channel grow, and I hope you'll all be a part of it!!

Cool news, thank you.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:31 AM

good news youtube one of the best promotional tools and its greatfinaly done with it ,deeponion is everywere and its cool.

Korlua

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:53:27 AM

Can I join airdrop  Huh
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:59:51 AM

Can I join airdrop  Huh
unfortunately not, you can't join for now.
only people, registered 12 july 2017 and before this date can joiN
and only users with forum rank member or above can join.

But you can join official forum . DeepOnion have many bounties there.
https://deeponion.org/community/

And stay tuned and active, may be in future some rules will be changed, cose we still have 30+ rounds

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:37 AM

no only users with status member or above can join to airdrop ,and your account must be registered before july 12 .

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:13:54 AM

Hey Team!!

Cool news, thank you.

I have just gone onto youtube and started sharing there and on twitter... got to do it on facebook too.. Great looking YouTube page btw

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:25:40 AM

After 2 days away from my trading terminal, spotted more cheap onions to buy. I am not yet part of your Airdrop, but i feel sorry for those dumpers they are missing the big future of deeponion, they just sold their bright future for a few hundred of $.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:41:54 AM

I'm not sure if someone has already been posted but exchange binance has started a monthly add-on program of coins. Each month there is a vote and the users in the exchange vote their favorite coin.
The official request must be made for Binance exchange by a Dev or Team member.

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program

The Deep Onion community is very big, so I think we can win next month to the vote.
Pages: « 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 [885] 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: