Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

^ That's true. People should understand that before you reap what you have planted, it takes time and patience. You might encounter challenges but at the end of the day, the harvest season will always come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

i didnt get accepted for no reason

this is scam coin stay away from it

Case closed. You should have at least edited this post to not look like a complete idiot.

This is the perfect example of the people that must be avoided for DeepOnion to be successful. They are all out for themselves. The way he reacts to not getting accepted, by spreading FUD is just very telling of the selfishness of the person. It's just hard to know how a person would respond unless they are rejected.

You could say it's easy for me to say this since I was accepted, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't start spreading FUD if I wasn't accepted.

It's just annoying because clearly he was interested in the coin, but now he's saying it's a scam. I hate that kind of dishonesty.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:48 PM

^ That's true. People should understand that before you reap what you have planted, it takes time and patience. You might encounter challenges but at the end of the day, the harvest season will always come.

Amen to that! I have edible onions growing in my backyard at the moment, I like to stand and watch them and think of the correlation between the two.
Both are growing.
Challenges will always be faced, I was scammed out of some BTC just the other day.. Oh well, carry on and move forward!
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:23:57 PM

Case closed. You should have at least edited this post to not look like a complete idiot.

This is the perfect example of the people that must be avoided for DeepOnion to be successful. They are all out for themselves. The way he reacts to not getting accepted, by spreading FUD is just very telling of the selfishness of the person. It's just hard to know how a person would respond unless they are rejected.

You could say it's easy for me to say this since I was accepted, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't start spreading FUD if I wasn't accepted.

It's just annoying because clearly he was interested in the coin, but now he's saying it's a scam. I hate that kind of dishonesty.

I haven't been accepted, and to say i'm disappointed has to be the understatement of my lifetime...

but see absolutely no reason to score points and denegrate everyone involved because of this.

as you say, how can I be very interested one minute and act like a complete tool the next, because I broke a rule.

I still believe DeepOnion to be a wonderful concept & await with baited breath for the introduction of the masternodes..

maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:27:19 PM

now this is beautiful.. Great job @jimmy
jstern

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:33:09 PM

Oooo, I want to eat one. I wonder what it taste like. Call me Wario.

Can you do a meme with the character Wario, who likes to eat Onions? Hopefully Nintendo won't sue you.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:36:33 PM

Dev, I can't sign up for your bounty. It gives me an error for my bitcointalk user is. I tried to input rube08 but constantly get an error message "please enter a value with the required format"? I have entered exactly rube08 and it still gives me an error message
 Please help.

you need to add your bitcointalk user id number. just go to your bct profile page to find it.
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:37:38 PM

Dev, I can't sign up for your bounty. It gives me an error for my bitcointalk user is. I tried to input rube08 but constantly get an error message "please enter a value with the required format"? I have entered exactly rube08 and it still gives me an error message
 Please help.

you need to go into your profile.
click on one of the three links at the bottom
you will see your user ID in numbers in the browser address

shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

Please help.

you will need to put the same thing in your signature add where you put rube08  put 1027485
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

Week 8/40 Weekly Video Update

Glad to announce another Airdrop in the books. As usual, I've done my weekly video.

These video's are only my perception of things. Hopefully you like it. I go over this weeks progress, and due to a few messages, I also go over the available faucet that is free to use for free onions.

Enjoy, and as always, hit me with the feedback!

Video URL - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-video-update-week-8-40.1708/

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

Please help.

Your signature is not configured properly. Here is a video that I did a few weeks back that fully explains how to add your UserID to the signature.

This will ensure you do not get blacklisted - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-how-to-set-bct-signature.487/

3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:06:47 AM

The deeponion community is clearly the main reason why it is surviving through all the scams and negativity in recent times and that is why I think that this coin will go a long way and appreciate in value at a constant pace.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:10:23 AM

I think that this coin has the potential to break into the top 50 cryptocoins by the end of this year because of its community and excellent roadmap. I am confident that this coin will become a direct competitor to Monero in the near future. Loving how they are giving away free money to so many people without asking for much.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:10:48 AM

I haven't been accepted, and to say i'm disappointed has to be the understatement of my lifetime...

but see absolutely no reason to score points and denegrate everyone involved because of this.

as you say, how can I be very interested one minute and act like a complete tool the next, because I broke a rule.

I still believe DeepOnion to be a wonderful concept & await with baited breath for the introduction of the masternodes..

Huh Huh  Did i miss something? Deeponion is implementing masternodes?  When/where was this announced?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:12:04 AM

The deeponion community is clearly the main reason why it is surviving through all the scams and negativity in recent times and that is why I think that this coin will go a long way and appreciate in value at a constant pace.

Unfortunately, they got blacklisted and spreading FUD. I don't see it as a scam since I didn't shell out any fee joining the "FREE AIRDROP". The community is great and dev team are very supportive. Hopefully you can join us too.
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

Huh Huh  Did i miss something? Deeponion is implementing masternodes?  When/where was this announced?

I think its a good way down the line sir... i read about it in the DeepOnion Forum, I don't think it will be anytime soon, but here's hoping Wink Wink Smiley

dragonomon19

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:18:52 AM

hey guys. How can I calculate how many DeepOnions I receive staking it? Thanks !

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:21:39 AM

I have not heard anything about DeepOnion implementing Masternodes. This comment is not accurate. I'm not saying it wont be made available via the Vote Central, but that is many weeks away.

BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:25:42 AM

I have not heard anything about DeepOnion implementing Masternodes. This comment is not accurate. I'm not saying it wont be made available via the Vote Central, but that is many weeks away.

I did state that in my reply sir. I said it would probably be a good way down the line.  i also said that wouldn't be anytime soon.  I don't see any innaccuracies in my post.  For your convenience, the link where I read about this is below.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-upcoming-feature.5/

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:27:42 AM

I was telling my friend about DeepOnion, and she was like, "Ew, Onions." And talked about how it's not going to be successful because Onions are not good.

So I had to educate her about Tor and the term onion, and about how dynamic the DeepOnion community is. And that the true price is in that community.

Pages: « 1 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: