Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

Count me in too please
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Until the airdrop is complete i think bounty / development talk should be mixed right here on this BCT thread, making for a real meaty soup. Then in 39 weeks when the onion is peeled only the strong will remain and the real onion core can finally be chopped and added to the broth...where the real shit goes down.

Long live onion!!!
the price could actually cause some goosebumps because if it goes to $8 a deeponion coin,
one airdrop of 500 coins would be eventually valued at $4000
Let's calculate
if you manage to get average of 300 coins in air drop of 40 times (weeks), you will have 12000 coins...
if the price goes to $8 you will have $96.000 or 34 BTC.
if the price goes to $108 you will have $1.296.000 Wink or 463 BTC.
Naiiiice... Cool

Scammer if you read this PLEASE SEND MY COIN BACK

This thinking is the exact reason you lost money to a scammer.

If its too good to be true.....

Gr E

that's very harsh Sad

we must overcome scammers in this community and sorry if i'm too dumb but it already hurts hard to lose an air drop  Angry
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:46:16 PM

Never count your chickens or release your onions, however 8 dollar a coin seems very reasonable in respect to this digital era of craziness where all our privacys are at risk and corporates and big dogs try to control our lives and make us live like we are just another digit on the system!

Not me, long live onion!!
btcmacroecon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

ok i read deep onion would look into my id and address within 24 hours. Thanks for the giveaway, first and foremost, second, thinks for prompt attention in support. I'll wait. Someone said I must have "configured" the signature wrong. I don't know how that is possible when I input the code for signature for full member, like profile says, and signature turns out right and it's for full member. I'll wait to hear back from Deep Onion.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

I would like to buy 1000 Deeponions, PM me offers

I would also like to buy 1500 Deeponions... Is there a trading thread so we can start to trade it with escrow? thanks

i doubt if anybody that is currently participating in the airdrop would offer to sell his coins.

The rule said that if you move more than 10% of your airdrop out of your wallet, you are disqualified from participating in airdrop

Miners may offer to sell, but who knows what the price would be at exchange, which makes it difficult to speculate whether you are buying it cheap or expensive

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

Until the airdrop is complete i think bounty / development talk should be mixed right here on this BCT thread, making for a real meaty soup. Then in 39 weeks when the onion is peeled only the strong will remain and the real onion core can finally be chopped and added to the broth...where the real shit goes down.

Long live onion!!!
the price could actually cause some goosebumps because if it goes to $8 a deeponion coin,
Let's calculate
if you manage to get average of 300 coins in air drop of 40 times (weeks), you will have 12000 coins...
Naiiiice... Cool

i just successfully sign up to participate the airdrop,and to be honest i felt you people is better not to talking about YOUR dreaming price ,it wont help most of the time but just bring in the bad images of a weak community
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:06:17 PM

I would also like to buy 1500 Deeponions... Is there a trading thread so we can start to trade it with escrow? thanks

i doubt if anybody that is currently participating in the airdrop would offer to sell his coins.

The rule said that if you move more than 10% of your airdrop out of your wallet, you are disqualified from participating in airdrop

Miners may offer to sell, but who knows what the price would be at exchange, which makes it difficult to speculate whether you are buying it cheap or expensive

It's not my problem if someone else wants to dump their Onion to me. I am making the interest known. I'm curious what people are willing to take.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

I joined the slack channel and was surprised at the proposals for duplication.
Do not be naive and do not rush to such proposals.
Surely the team does not have enough time for moderation  Grin
ZhuldyzKaladinova

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Long live onion!!!
Let's calculate
Naiiiice... Cool

i just successfully sign up to participate the airdrop,and to be honest i felt you people is better not to talking about YOUR dreaming price ,it wont help most of the time but just bring in the bad images of a weak community

ok sorry if this price discussion annoys you we can also make a new thread in the speculation part of the forums to discuss the price anyway my dream price is actually not $8 or $108. i am fine with any price i hope DeepOnion coins will be used on a darknet platform and some platforms otherwise they will not have real use so any price is fine for me but we have about 21 million coins maximum cap so i think if this is valued at all time high maybe $100 million you should look at about $5 a onion. you understand?
crypto-rainbow please help me get my first air drop back !!! please.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

Exactly my friend, only time will tell until we know for sure how much the exchange price could be. I think the 10% system is an excellent choice. It allows partial selling or moving without having to completely sit on your coins, at the same time providing reserved admittance to the signature campaign.
  I'm very excited for this project, as many projects on this discussion board are sketchy as far as being legitimate.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

We deleted about 100 posts from this thread, those off topic posts and posts not bringing any value can be deleted without any notice and because of the deletion you may miss some valid posts and maybe become out of distribution at that AirDrop period.
We had past period about 30 people posted 8-9 posts and they become out of distribution for that reason. We will watch and carry on deleting of off topic posts from now on.

You can check what you posted and dates from this URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080;sa=showPosts
just need to replace from above link 321080 number with your own bitcointalk user id

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ZhuldyzKaladinova

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:12:44 PM

man...please dont say theyre now starting in the Slack too. That's devastating! PLease make announcements @admin !!!
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

Where are the 8$ coming from?
A foresight the scammer told you? Cheesy

You better invest your time in researching how not to loose coins
before you calculate your fiction profit.

As a miner.. I would start selling  my mining onion for 100 onion for 2 or 4 BTC or maybe more expensive.. The source are limited so the price should sky high due to the demand.. Just waiting for admin to open up an exchange for us..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bengems

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:43:15 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 05:13:22 PM by bengems

hey....how do i join the deeponion slack? i used the link deeponion.slack.com it is asking me for username and password when i have not actually sign up, i expect to enter my email address and receive an invite link. is there something i am not doing right?

EDITED: i finally got there, never mind....i am fine now

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

Hopefully on topic, but that sounds unfortunate that posts could be deleted. I think this is being used as a method to motivate people to post in other threads that the DO team cannot delete. Sounds like a wise tactic.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

man...please dont say theyre now starting in the Slack too. That's devastating! PLease make announcements @admin !!!

Anyone caught spamming or advertising duplication scams will be banned. Please contact an admin if anyone does this. We all need to do our part to remove these people from our community Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

We deleted about 100 posts from this thread, those off topic posts and posts not bringing any value can be deleted without any notice and because of the deletion you may miss some valid posts and maybe become out of distribution at that AirDrop period.
We had past period about 30 people posted 8-9 posts and they become out of distribution for that reason. We will watch and carry on deleting of off topic posts from now on.

You can check what you posted and dates from this URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080;sa=showPosts
just need to replace from above link 321080 number with your own bitcointalk user id

Once again, as stated, @crypto-rainbow and company deliver on their promises Smiley

Thank you very much for pruning the board, and thank you even more for showing us how to easily check our posts so that we don't miss out on anything!

If you have difficulty finding your ID to use the above link for yourself, then go to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Forum Profile Information -> and then check your address bar for a seven digit number string and copy / paste that.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

Why did I only get 0.008 please
Thanks
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

At registration my rank was Jr. Member, within a week the rank went up to Member, I updated the signature, but I received 573 coins as Jr. Member. In the second round, I need to register again to get coins in accordance with the rank? 40 weeks will be issued coins for the initial rank? Need to register again every round? Or does the rank information update itself?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

At registration my rank was Jr. Member, within a week the rank went up to Member, I updated the signature, but I received 573 coins as Jr. Member. In the second round, I need to register again to get coins in accordance with the rank? 40 weeks will be issued coins for the initial rank? Need to register again every round? Or does the rank information update itself?
No, just one time registration will be enough and you will get ONIONs according to your newly gained rank within that related AirDrop period

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: