Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

i visited this link and i can see indeed its a PoS reward every few secs
for example
http://deeponion.network/tx/c7c249a3d59d48ef0033cd6dcc4bd1871c9ce3b8ae3e71483c8da446df487b7a

Input Addresses
Address
PoS
DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z   4.59397260

http://deeponion.network/address/DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z
Balance (ONION)

Dev stakes with the premine so he gets almost all the blocks... it's truth

This is getting hilarious at this point.

Why are you staking the community's airdrop?

So does this mean that the 10% Dev allocation and the 70% community premine are both being staked? I don't have a problem with the 10% being staked but it would have been nice to get more transparency.  For instance the byteball Dev openly stated that his 1% stake wouldn't participate in the first few distribution rounds, but would thereafter.  The community allocation being staked is kind of baffling.  Maybe it was done in error as their holding the coins in a wallet and staked unintentionally? Hopefully the coins are distributed to the community or at least used in some community benefit like marketing.  Hopefully Dev can provide some clarification.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:18:09 PM

Anynews about exchanges ?

Looks like not yet.

In other news it looks like I missed the first airdrop due to not having ten posts in the past week... time to change that.

Notsofast glad you're here.
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:18:40 PM

1st DeepOnion Wall Paper contest open to applications
Learn more from here URL:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/
We will use collected images in our future marketing efforts it will start when 10 people reached.
You can join contest and be rewarded
Dear crypto-rainbow
Where do I send my work? To this forum? Or on the official (https://deeponion.org)?
I might want to take part to understand where I can send my pic.
Thank you!

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:23:08 PM

staking amount will be used for promotion and bounty

1st DeepOnion Wall Paper contest open to applications
Learn more from here URL:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/
We will use collected images in our future marketing efforts it will start when 10 people reached.
You can join contest and be rewarded
Dear crypt-rainbow
Where do I send my work? To this forum? Or on the official (https://deeponion.org)?
I might want to take part to understand where I can send my pic.
Thank you!

You should send them within deeponion forums https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/
or info@deeponion.org is always open to your questions

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

70% of the premine is the community's. if you're staking those coins you're stealing what is the community's stake rewards. You already have 30% of the premine earmarked for bounties and promotion and yourself, where did you state in the OP that the 70% of coins that are earmarked for the community will be staked and drive the airdrop's stakes to nearly nothing? If you're distributing low amounts in airdrops and staking 90% o the coins you're still taking what is the community's stakes and saying that you're not.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
$dakini

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:28:07 PM

70% of the premine is the community's. if you're staking those coins you're stealing what is the community's stake rewards. You already have 30% of the premine earmarked for bounties and promotion and yourself, where did you state in the OP that the 70% of coins that are earmarked for the community will be staked and drive the airdrop's stakes to nearly nothing?
Yes, totally agree. When you start staking with such weight, there is no point in any others running their wallet for staking.
If you want to have coins for bounty and promotion, reduce the airdrop to say 35 rounds and use the coins from remaining rounds transparently.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

For instance the byteball Dev openly stated that his 1% stake wouldn't participate in the first few distribution rounds, but would thereafter.  

that is not true,byteball Dev stated that his 1% will never participate in the second round AND further rounds.

"My 1% doesn't participate in the 2nd and further rounds."   you may check it on his byteball announcement

first round is all based on Bitcoin
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:31:33 PM

70% of the premine is the community's. if you're staking those coins you're stealing what is the community's stake rewards. You already have 30% of the premine earmarked for bounties and promotion and yourself, where did you state in the OP that the 70% of coins that are earmarked for the community will be staked and drive the airdrop's stakes to nearly nothing? If you're distributing low amounts in airdrops and staking 90% o the coins you're still taking what is the community's stakes and saying that you're not.

Yada yada yada.
Staking is good for this coin

Btw, Where in the op do you see that devs wont stake the AirDrop accounts??
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

Dev, please just ban these few protesters, who needs their negativity anyway. Do everybody a big favor and ban them from future weekly airdrops. You have my full support.
glynbueso

Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

Guys, I´m thinking all the days about this: how can we predict an estimative price after the last airdrop? I know that we can´t predict the exact price of this, but maybe we can have an estimation of this coin. Thanks
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

Yada yada yada.

It says 70% of the premine is the community's to be airdropped. It does not state that the 70% of the premine specifically marked to be given to the community will be used to "stake and pay for bounties" while there's 20% of the premine explicitly earmarked for that, and then 10% earmarked for the developer costs. So, where in the OP does it state that the premine will be used by the developer to stake while slowly doling it out to people? In the last 5 days it wasn't like this. People were staking with relatively little Onion. that won't happen now because he's flooding the network with OUR coins that he claims to have earmarked for us. That's where he's directly taking what is the community's stake rewards. Those 70% of stakes are the community's, not his.

Dev, please just ban these few protesters, who needs their negativity anyway. Do everybody a big favor and ban them from future weekly airdrops. You have my full support.

"Please, steal my stake rewards"

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
$dakini

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

Yada yada yada.

For a stable network, we need as many staking wallets as possible.If the dev suddenly start staking with 70% of the coins, the other users would eventually stop their wallets from staking as all the staked coins will be mined by the wallet holding 70% coins. This is bad for the coin's growth imho.
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

I dont think you have the slightest inclination as to whats being discussed here and how it impacts the members holding coin, also the future aspirations of this project which is supposed to be community based, so please dont spread fud.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:56 PM

For instance the byteball Dev openly stated that his 1% stake wouldn't participate in the first few distribution rounds, but would thereafter.  

that is not true,byteball Dev stated that his 1% will never participate in the second round AND further rounds.

"My 1% doesn't participate in the 2nd and further rounds."   you may check it on his byteball announcement

ok you're right, I didn't remember it correctly.  My point is that he allocated himself a significant amount and made the intentions for that stake transparent.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:37:01 PM

i visited this link and i can see indeed its a PoS reward every few secs
for example
http://deeponion.network/tx/c7c249a3d59d48ef0033cd6dcc4bd1871c9ce3b8ae3e71483c8da446df487b7a

Input Addresses
Address
PoS
DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z   4.59397260

http://deeponion.network/address/DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z
Balance (ONION)

Dev stakes with the premine so he gets almost all the blocks... it's truth

This is getting hilarious at this point.

Why are you staking the community's airdrop?

Stop whining. Most of the coins will be distributed to the community, the coin staking dev will put most as dev fund for community. If you don't like it, just find some other coins. I suggest dev to ban those who always try to provide negative energy from getting the airdrop. We need positive energy, we all know the distribution plan and how much dev did for this community. If you don't like this coin, simply go away.
$dakini

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

This is a community based coin and everyone is entitled to raise their concerns/opinions.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

Stop whining. Most of the coins will be distributed to the community, the coin staking dev will put most as dev fund for community. If you don't like it, just find some other coins. I suggest dev to ban those who always try to provide negative energy from getting the airdrop. We need positive energy, we all know the distribution plan and how much dev did for this community. If you don't like this coin, simply go away.

Calling it whining to wonder why your coins are staking right now and you're not being given the rewards? Glad to know you care so much about this coin's future. I also notice you hand wave the staking of our coins as "payment" when in the OP he explicitly states that 20% of the premine is for bounties and 10% is for dev costs. to be staking the 70% is dipping into our coins and essentially stealing stake rewards. If the stake weight is 99% dominated by 1 person 1 person gets the stake rewards, therefore people will have no incentive to run an Onion wallet.

boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

In every coin where there is a good community I always saw 1 or 2 bad potatoes, trying their best to destroy the community. Ego? Jealous? Competitive coin? I don't know. But I know there are always people, wishing they can free everything, but they don't want dev get any. For them, my advise is: please leave and do your own dreams.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:42:27 PM

ok you're right, I didn't remember it correctly.  My point is that he allocated himself a significant amount and made the intentions for that stake transparent.

which one is more SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT out of your standard? 1%(byteball) or 30%(deeponion),not to mention that now dev is staking huge premined coins and make these coins his own
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:42:45 PM

In every coin where there is a good community I always saw 1 or 2 bad potatoes, trying their best to destroy the community. Ego? Jealous? Competitive coin? I don't know. But I know there are always people, wishing they can free everything, but they don't want dev get any. For them, my advise is: please leave and do your own dreams.

Why can't you even acknowledge that the dev staking the majority of the coins right now is taking the community's stakes? Is it a taboo?

If the developer was going to FUND WITH STAKING he can just STATE IT IN THE OP

But here's the catch: that's directly opposed to the premine's reasoning: to give coins to the community and let THEM stake, and allow it to spread fairly and organically. 70% of the premine was earmarked for you, me and everyone who can qualify. Not the developer's personal wallet to stake. 10% was earmarked for that. 20% was earmarked for rewards/bounties. To say he isn't getting anything while he's explicitly staking over 50% of the premine is hilarious.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: