Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:55:18 PM

I told many friends about the airdrop, but most of them were a bit annoyed about the 10 post requirement each week. I understand that you want people to see the closing line, but even with a short post that would goal would be satisfied.

any comment on this from the team?

If the only thing required is 10 posts a week, don't you think it is not that much of a commitment to get the airdrop?

It is really funny (and somehow depressing ) to see what a distorted view of reality some people have. Intstead of enjoying the opportunity of getting free coins of a coin which one day could be worth very very much, some people complain of the fact that they have nevertheless to do something for that. How do they usually get their food, I ask myself. Do they have to do something or does it fall from the sky for them?

Do you know that your account is registeted to late and your rank not high enough to ever receive free coins. Read the op.
Same for cryptowinner. All these accounts from july 23.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
enzeperix

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

Romanian translation is finished . I have it in a word document but i think i can't upload it with images and stuff..i tried to post it and when i try to insert an image i don't have the options for uploading from PC. Do i need a certain rank for that ?
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:15:25 PM

Romanian translation is finished . I have it in a word document but i think i can't upload it with images and stuff..i tried to post it and when i try to insert an image i don't have the options for uploading from PC. Do i need a certain rank for that ?

you can (must) use an image upload service (e.g. https://de.imgbb.com/ or https://picr.de/)
here you can upload your image and copy the bbc code in your post...
enzeperix

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Thanks man , now i realised i have a small limit on the no. of characters in the title . Fuck that shit . now how can i sort this out ? @crypto-rainbow can you help with this ?
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

where is the exchange for this coin?  i would like take part on signature next month!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

OK let me briefly reply to some concerns that people raised. All concerns are valid concerns, but please express them in a positive way. Any questions can be asked, but please do so in a positive and constructive way that will help the community. I had to delete some very negative-tone posts, as some people said, the intention of these posts are sometimes doubtful.

We want positive energy to the community. We are on the same boat, the coin's success is your success, is our success. That's the main reason we chose to distribute freely instead of an ICO. Therefore, we urge people to help and to construct, and not to destruct. If someone constantly post negatives, we'll have to remove him from the airdrop, as we don't want to distribute coins to those who don't support our community, this is in the best interests of all of us as a team.

Now on the staking: all the coins we hold are staking as possible. Often, when we distribute or send bounties (as we constantly do, because we get so many people to help from the community, to create tutorials, to create videos, to find bugs etc - we send all of them bounties), the staking gets interrupted. The staking we get from the 70% to be distributed stays with that account, and in the end any leftovers we may decide to increase the last few airdrops, and/or to compensate some over-pay than planned in the airdrops. For example, the first airdrop we planned to distribute 150K, the actual amount distributed is more, this is because we had to compensate some people whose ranking increased, and also we had to distribute to some people initially declined because of our software bug that did not count some posts correctly (especially those with a lot quotes). As these staking are pretty irregular, we'll keep them in the same accounts, and we'll report the left overs when the airdrops come to the last few where we probably will adjust the details.  

The dev team puts enormous effort to help the community and develop the coin. I hope we all be on the same page and look forward to grow the coin. We are not going to publish details of each account. The experiences we have is that the more we publish, the more people will post negatives. There are always some people just never be happy. For them, we'll probably just need to ignore. I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have, but please be positive and help the community. And let's stop this topic here.

where is the exchange for this coin?  i would like take part on signature next month!
There's no exchange yet. This is a pretty new coin. We will have exchanges in the next few weeks.

I told many friends about the airdrop, but most of them were a bit annoyed about the 10 post requirement each week. I understand that you want people to see the closing line, but even with a short post that would goal would be satisfied.

If the only thing required is 10 posts a week, don't you think it is not that much of a commitment to get the airdrop?

It is really funny (and somehow depressing ) to see what a distorted view of reality some people have. Intstead of enjoying the opportunity of getting free coins of a coin which one day could be worth very very much, some people complain of the fact that they have nevertheless to do something for that. How do they usually get their food, I ask myself. Do they have to do something or does it fall from the sky for them?
Yes good point. The 10 posts per week rule is simply to guarantee that you are an active user. It is very easy to achieve. We don't use rules like most signature campaigns with many more posts and much higher word counts.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:02:28 AM

where is the exchange for this coin?  i would like take part on signature next month!

No exchange as of yet, devs plan to be on exchange soon. They will communicate here and in the OP when it does, I suggest you check the OP regularly.
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:08:03 AM

OK let me briefly reply to some concerns that people raised. All concerns are valid concerns, but please express them in a positive way. Any questions can be asked, but please do so in a positive and constructive way that will help the community. I had to delete some very negative-tone posts, as some people said, the intention of these posts are sometimes doubtful.

We want positive energy to the community. We are on the same boat, the coin's success is your success, is our success. That's the main reason we chose to distribute freely instead of an ICO. Therefore, we urge people to help and to construct, and not to destruct. If someone constantly post negatives, we'll have to remove him from the airdrop, as we don't want to distribute coins to those who don't support our community, this is in the best interests of all of us as a team.

Now on the staking: all the coins we hold are staking as possible. Often, when we distribute or send bounties (as we constantly do, because we get so many people to help from the community, to create tutorials, to create videos, to find bugs etc - we send all of them bounties), the staking gets interrupted. The staking we get from the 70% to be distributed stays with that account, and in the end any leftovers we may decide to increase the last few airdrops, and/or to compensate some over-pay than planned in the airdrops. For example, the first airdrop we planned to distribute 150K, the actual amount distributed is more, this is because we had to compensate some people whose ranking increased, and also we had to distribute to some people initially declined because of our software bug that did not count some posts correctly (especially those with a lot quotes). As these staking are pretty irregular, we'll keep them in the same accounts, and we'll report the left overs when the airdrops come to the last few where we probably will adjust the details.  

The dev team puts enormous effort to help the community and develop the coin. I hope we all be on the same page and look forward to grow the coin. We are not going to publish details of each account. The experiences we have is that the more we publish, the more people will post negatives. There are always some people just never be happy. For them, we'll probably just need to ignore. I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have, but please be positive and help the community. And let's stop this topic here.

There's no exchange yet. This is a pretty new coin. We will have exchanges in the next few weeks.

Thank you for clearing the air this was needed to put the negative sentiments at bay, I hope we as a community can move on from this and be more constructive. This coin has huge potential but we need to be mindful in how we deliver our emotions on this platform. Lets be rational,  it will only get better from here.
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

where is the exchange for this coin?  i would like take part on signature next month!

Yes good point. The 10 posts per week rule is simply to guarantee that you are an active user. It is very easy to achieve. We don't use rules like most signature campaigns with many more posts and much higher word counts.

I like the way dev replied. I know it is not easy to be a dev - I used to be dev for another coin. The good thing is that the community is usually good, most are positive and help one another. We have a good community here. Wish the coin a big success.
romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:22:23 AM

"The world is just a great big onion
And pain and fear are the spices that make you cry
Oh, baby, and the only way to get rid of this great big onion
Is to plant love seeds until it dies, uh-huh
Hey world, we got a great big job to do
Yeah, we need you
And everybody who loves truth
Don't you know we've got to clean up this place
And reach for a higher goal, yeah, yes we do, now
We gotta be headstrong about rightin' the wrong
And make a lot more happy songs, oh, oh, baby
The world is just a great big onion
And I don't care, is the face people like to wear
Yes it is now, oh, baby
And the only way to get rid of this great big onion
Every one single soul's got to do their share
Tell about it, baby, whoo
So come on, let's knock on every door, whoo
Tell them…"

Marvin Gaye
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:24:15 AM

Thank you for the explanation.  I'm satisfied with the explanation on plans for the funds moving forward.  Good thing of the team to address any community concerns head-on as it should be.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:50:32 AM

again out of an airdrop, but what else can i do im just a newbie, but a question if i have 10 post before the second airdrop date, and before that i become jr member can i receive the airdrop ?
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:28:28 AM

again out of an airdrop, but what else can i do im just a newbie, but a question if i have 10 post before the second airdrop date, and before that i become jr member can i receive the airdrop ?

If you applied and approved, used the correct signature, and 10 posts (at least 100 characters) were done, you should receive it on the next airdrop.
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

Nice reply from dev. Let's support the coin and do the best. I am looking forward to the next airdrop. Making sure I have 10 posts this week, does it require 50 characters or 100 to be valid post?
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:45:59 AM

Nice reply from dev. Let's support the coin and do the best. I am looking forward to the next airdrop. Making sure I have 10 posts this week, does it require 50 characters or 100 to be valid post?

Your posts need to be at least 100 characters in length. I couldn't agree more with what you said. Well said dev!

Holding my onion, receiving all airdrops, and becoming a founder in this project is something I look forward to.

itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:02:27 AM

nice post , it will clear everything, for exchange, we dont need to hurry for it, need a strong community before hit the exchange good work best of luck
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:09:54 AM

@crypto-rainbow, how long is the approval on https://deeponion.org/community/? Still waiting for this to be able to post there. Thanks.
zxbball

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:27:31 AM

I missed the first distribution, because the qutoa is not really a pity. How much money can I get normally? I want to see if the loss is too big and there's no way to make it up
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

@crypto-rainbow, how long is the approval on https://deeponion.org/community/? Still waiting for this to be able to post there. Thanks.

We will approve as soon as possible. The dev responsible for this in his night time now, will do so as soon as he's there.

I missed the first distribution, because the qutoa is not really a pity. How much money can I get normally? I want to see if the loss is too big and there's no way to make it up

How much you will get in an airdrop depends on how many people eligible at the time and how many coins we will distribute. Please check the OP. For the first airdrop, a senior member got 788 ONIONs.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:59:27 AM

For whoever tried to mine DeepOnion at http://kawaiipool.party/, please use the correct port. You are trying to mine at the scrypt stratum port, with address Dn66nd8qA4Cf3xZn7sei8B8ukMycxuQohf and DgLEuVbZYctiryd2gQooWLv8aTfNDhbjpw.

The correct settings for your miner is
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u Dn66nd8qA4Cf3xZn7sei8B8ukMycxuQohf -p c=ONION 

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: