Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Woah, What happend to the Network weight?
It's very high and now staking takes more time, even with 570 Onions.

Seems like Pool-Coins are staking.

captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:19:47 PM

oh ya?do you know how much they premined? ---->18,000,000
do you know how much they will distribute next round?------>150,000
by that means they will just paying the so call distribution with the pos from huge premined....guess what...they will hold more % of coins far much more that they said and this is a true greed!

It is not fair to call them greed.
As I said distribution is not yet done.

If you guys too excited to stake, better wait once this goes to exchange.

"A man gives you a piece of his pie for free. The man is full, while you feel half hungry and you are complaining."

nothing is free here or everything is free here,dev team indeed holding a huge parts of free coins(premined),yes they are working and so we do working too,what do you think why we need to do a 10 posts/week here?

So that is work for you?

What does it give?
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Woah, What happend to the Network weight?
It's very high and now staking takes more time, even with 570 Onions.

afaik dev team is staking all premined coin including those coins that are supposed for distribution now ,you 570 onions are way too tiny compare to that,wish you a very good luck and happy staking Grin
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

Thank you for the promo video but there is a spelling mistake in it.

It should be written "fairest launch ever" not "lauch".
Would be good if you could improve it.

Or do you mean the german word Lauchzwiebel (Zwiebel=Onion)  Cheesy

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:39:32 PM

Or do you mean the german word Lauchzwiebel (Zwiebel=Onion)  Cheesy

In german this is so great, because Lauch means a kind of onion.
You can leave it in my opinion, haha.
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

I'm trying to add my account ID 42505 to the form https://deeponion.org/check_status.php?action=check - I receive a User Not Found error.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

Are there any plans on a mobile wallet?
IOS will not be possible afaik (due to the app store policy?)

However i think an android version would be awesome.

The last time I checked, BreadWallet, LoafWallet, and tons of other altcoins wallet are still in the app store. I think it's not due to app store policy.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Power is captured in one hand - over 80% of all coins are staking by dev. I do not believe that these funds will be used for the benefit of the community. The project becomes opaque for the average user. If you want easy profit, then you do not belong here! Look at this addresses: http://deeponion.network/address/DhWJMa5kGNQ5iXGNoquRZQKSmARw1DyS2Z http://deeponion.network/address/Dd6u3TJR6nRzutSpYbHDW88KoAyQ1BpL4j http://deeponion.network/address/DZUGGxKWYBKkiSGNSBx62D6ury9uYggdJC

Then look at transactions hash.  Angry

Is there any kind of response from the dev team about this concerns raised by a member of the community? i think the screenshots sppeak for themselfs and if the dev team has nothing to do with this they should come out making a statement ( possibly showing their dev wallets so we can clear this situation ) because at the moment we cant tell if its some pool using miners funds to stake or simply put the dev team using their premine...
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

Yes,there is an answer from dev, look at posting  #3478.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

Or do you mean the german word Lauchzwiebel (Zwiebel=Onion)  Cheesy

Yeah, should definitely change it to launch.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

What are these people thinking.
They receive a small piece of the pie and suddenly they want to own the game.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

OK let me briefly reply to some concerns that people raised. All concerns are valid concerns, but please express them in a positive way. Any questions can be asked, but please do so in a positive and constructive way that will help the community. I had to delete some very negative-tone posts, as some people said, the intention of these posts are sometimes doubtful.

We want positive energy to the community. We are on the same boat, the coin's success is your success, is our success. That's the main reason we chose to distribute freely instead of an ICO. Therefore, we urge people to help and to construct, and not to destruct. If someone constantly post negatives, we'll have to remove him from the airdrop, as we don't want to distribute coins to those who don't support our community, this is in the best interests of all of us as a team.

Now on the staking: all the coins we hold are staking as possible. Often, when we distribute or send bounties (as we constantly do, because we get so many people to help from the community, to create tutorials, to create videos, to find bugs etc - we send all of them bounties), the staking gets interrupted. The staking we get from the 70% to be distributed stays with that account, and in the end any leftovers we may decide to increase the last few airdrops, and/or to compensate some over-pay than planned in the airdrops. For example, the first airdrop we planned to distribute 150K, the actual amount distributed is more, this is because we had to compensate some people whose ranking increased, and also we had to distribute to some people initially declined because of our software bug that did not count some posts correctly (especially those with a lot quotes). As these staking are pretty irregular, we'll keep them in the same accounts, and we'll report the left overs when the airdrops come to the last few where we probably will adjust the details.  

The dev team puts enormous effort to help the community and develop the coin. I hope we all be on the same page and look forward to grow the coin. We are not going to publish details of each account. The experiences we have is that the more we publish, the more people will post negatives. There are always some people just never be happy. For them, we'll probably just need to ignore. I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have, but please be positive and help the community. And let's stop this topic here.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

Hi, I finally managed to install and also syncronise my wallet. However at each startup I get an Error notification which says following:

"To use the "-server" option, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file..."

Is this really necessary? After checking away the error box my wallet seems to be working all fine.

Any help highly appreciated!

HermanTheGerman, I think you were mislead on your conf file. If you created the config file, delete everything from it besides the nodes. You do not need rpcpassword  and rpcport, that is for solo mining. This should get rid of that error and wallet will still sync fine.

Thank you very much for your support! Finally you got me on the right track, however deleting everything besides the nodes did not solve the proble as my wallet didn't syncronise anymore wit that configuration. But as soon as I had deleted the entries "server=1 rpcconnect=127.0.0.1" from the config file, my wallet was working without problems!
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

OK let me briefly reply to some concerns that people raised. All concerns are valid concerns, but please express them in a positive way. Any questions can be asked, but please do so in a positive and constructive way that will help the community. I had to delete some very negative-tone posts, as some people said, the intention of these posts are sometimes doubtful.

We want positive energy to the community. We are on the same boat, the coin's success is your success, is our success. That's the main reason we chose to distribute freely instead of an ICO. Therefore, we urge people to help and to construct, and not to destruct. If someone constantly post negatives, we'll have to remove him from the airdrop, as we don't want to distribute coins to those who don't support our community, this is in the best interests of all of us as a team.

Now on the staking: all the coins we hold are staking as possible. Often, when we distribute or send bounties (as we constantly do, because we get so many people to help from the community, to create tutorials, to create videos, to find bugs etc - we send all of them bounties), the staking gets interrupted. The staking we get from the 70% to be distributed stays with that account, and in the end any leftovers we may decide to increase the last few airdrops, and/or to compensate some over-pay than planned in the airdrops. For example, the first airdrop we planned to distribute 150K, the actual amount distributed is more, this is because we had to compensate some people whose ranking increased, and also we had to distribute to some people initially declined because of our software bug that did not count some posts correctly (especially those with a lot quotes). As these staking are pretty irregular, we'll keep them in the same accounts, and we'll report the left overs when the airdrops come to the last few where we probably will adjust the details.  

The dev team puts enormous effort to help the community and develop the coin. I hope we all be on the same page and look forward to grow the coin. We are not going to publish details of each account. The experiences we have is that the more we publish, the more people will post negatives. There are always some people just never be happy. For them, we'll probably just need to ignore. I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have, but please be positive and help the community. And let's stop this topic here.

I think the devs have stated what they are doing quite clearly.  If you feel them staking makes it not worthwhile for you to stake, then simply don't leave your wallet running.

It may not be the optimal outcome for the network, but I don't think it's fair to imply the devs are doing anything shady!  They aren't hiding what they are doing.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

How much time do you have to leave the wallets open in order to stake? I have ether onions already for several days buy no stakes at all have been earned till now...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
enta2k

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

That´s correct, so stop bitching about devs staking coins, they have done all the work,
they bear the responsibility and are generous enough to give the community a big chunk of their coins.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

I'm trying to add my account ID 42505 to the form https://deeponion.org/check_status.php?action=check - I receive a User Not Found error.

I just checked everything looks ok

Check Status
User ID   42505
Wallet Address   DjSd7QPxNMVCxLV21symD78iefLumCDBBj
Status   Accepted

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:56:12 PM

Observing this for now seems interesting
Since it mentioned TOR integration I'll have to mark this for review later.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

My thoughts on staking: Of course, if they will stak till the end of the airdrop, that would not be fair. BUT, the dev made a very valid point that some people seem to miss. The first airdrop sometimes calculated false (when users upgraded their level after registration). That means that they airdroped 150k coins, and later on needed to fund at least another 20k coins. Soo, shouldn't it be fair to stake to get this amount back?
enta2k

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

My thoughts on staking: Of course, if they will stak till the end of the airdrop, that would not be fair. BUT, the dev made a very valid point that some people seem to miss. The first airdrop sometimes calculated false (when users upgraded their level after registration). That means that they airdroped 150k coins, and later on needed to fund at least another 20k coins. Soo, shouldn't it be fair to stake to get this amount back?

And they have to pay the bountys.
Some users found ways to do some kind of publicity or artworks etc. for bountys the devs didn´t thought of.
So there has to be some kind of stash for unplanned expenses.

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: