Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

and yes i keep the sig because I wanna work WITH the dev and WITH the community not one sided. Power must be distributed to all. of course the dev can have more... but they have %10, this is huge. if they really wanna stake the premine then they must be SUPER careful and transparent about all of this. not just do it..
I'm sure you have no choice but to agree on this

it's ok to get more
its not ok to send 50 onions for reward and stake 8 new coins a second...
and nobody in the community can stake with their peanut coins...

whatever if some want to be just blind followers. Im not because I will speak my mind about important topics

Hey man,

I feel your concerns, but why don't you zip your mouth for a sec and see where this project is going. At least you are not spending a dime to get the coins, unlike other projects that peg a price on their coins which you have to pay before you earn one of theirs.

It's too early to criticise this project and raise concerns! Be calm, we are not all foolish.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

cryptosecurity, you should update your signature or you will not be eligible for the next airdrop as your current signature is that of a jr. member. just a friendly reminder.
@Münzpräger oh you're right thanks a lot I really almost forgot! It seems there are some changes in the design too?
bengems

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:00:49 PM

cryptosecurity, you should update your signature or you will not be eligible for the next airdrop as your current signature is that of a jr. member. just a friendly reminder.
@Münzpräger oh you're right thanks a lot I really almost forgot! It seems there are some changes in the design too?

Change your avatar too

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

if you look at the dev's roadmap, there are many other promotions to come, such as facebook, twitter, other SEOs. The bounties will be used for that. Certainly you don't expect dev spend all the bounties in the first 2 weeks...
Initially, the amount for awards is allocated. When it ends, rewards are no longer issued. I don't see any problems.
P.S. 1000 posts on fb, twitter + 5 other social networks by 100 ONIONS for each = 700000.

You can say that I'm not a marketer, but this is only an approximate calculation and my IMHO.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

Just for your information. Cryptosecurity and a few others are planted moles who's only reason for posting here is to try to weaken the project in favor of a competing failing coin i.e Torcoin.

They don't like the competition that DeepOnion represents. Please have this in mind when posting with them.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:11:52 PM

Just get an exchange already dev.. Lets give this coin some value so we miner can decide to mine it or to stop mining it.. Airdrop will be keep.. Mining coin will be sold.. Got 700onion from mining so im ready to recover some of my mining electricity and internet bill.. Will sell it for 50 onion = 0.25-0.5BTC range.. Staking take 1day now with 1300onion..

50 onions for 0.25-0.5 btc?
Are you drunk?
did you ever check the block explorer ? 50 onions is a peice of cake that they might get within minutes with  POS staking?
wake up guy!

i think after exchange opens people will sell for $0.02-$0.01 / onion or even a little lower...
that means 50 onion for $1 or $0.50
remember my post and come back later to see.
it's just how the markets work naturally

mining now costs I think about $0.15-$0.20 a coin at least. it's just a bet that is not profitable at all...

so we can say the dev staking the premine = only he can print free money like a central bank

that's not healthy

it doesn't sound good but it is true
something must change... !!!

$0.02/ONION already means about $420.000 market dev
so we would just give this for free to the dev.

remember?
dev asks for wallets, pool -
he just gives the ONION he printed! he doesnt do the work that is the coin's real success motor...

it can't work so it must go even lower...

this project is not worth so much money because it can't do anything for now you understand?

We should not work for free for the dev !!!
the devs must PAY US because we are the real workers...
we do the real work and the real promotion

OPEN YOUR EYES

Well, if it will open at $0.02 per coin it means a translation bounty (200 coins) is worth only 4$. If you consider that it takes at least one entire day to make a proper translation this means that working for bounties (which is for the community) makes basically no sense. Much better to buy the coins later when they hit the market. At the reported cost of mining the coins, it would be max 40$. Still easier to buy coins on the market...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:17:31 PM

Just for your information. Cryptosecurity and a few others are planted moles who's only reason for posting here is to try to weaken the project in favor of a competing failing coin i.e Torcoin.

They don't like the competition that DeepOnion represents. Please have this in mind when posting with them.
sorry but your analysis about ME is completely wrong... and it's an accusation that you should not make
I certainly wouldn't bother posting if this was the case.

BeggarInCryptos, yeah u got it
BeggarInCryptos

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:20:02 PM

sorry but your analysis about ME is completely wrong... and it's an accusation that you should not make

The point is I'm making the translation, and I've spent days making the promotional videos for even less, so your thoughts DO affect me.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

BeggarInCryptos, yeah exactly

Man I don't want to offend you but you keep pointing like dev's doing something very sinister and yet you are still willing to take what they  give.

ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

The point is I'm making the translation, and I've spent days making the promotional videos for even less, so your thoughts DO affect me.

Coin is worth a dime if sold for a dime.
It is worth a dollar if sold for a dollar.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

DeepOnion has arrived and it's here to stay (updated)

Thank you BeggarInCryptos for this nice video

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:40:52 PM

DeepOnion has arrived and it's here to stay (updated)

Thank you BeggarInCryptos for this nice video

Nicely done, excellent work, I like it alot  Smiley
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:46:14 PM

Wow, we must be on the right track if someone would go to these lengths to do that.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

Lots of Bounties are Waiting for You

https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

Follow Bounties

Forum Members Welcome Airdrop
100.000 ONIONs will be distributed as 41th special Airdrop for those who never banned from airdrop
In order to join Just link up your ONION wallet from profile area
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-members-welcome-airdrop.121/

We Are Forum Pioneers Bounty
Those who reaches 100 posts in official deeponion.org forum for the first 10 people we will give 100 ONIONs
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-are-forum-pioneers-bounty.50/

Forum Post Bounty Forum Welcome (Notable Members)
Most Messages 100 ONION 1st Most Likes 100 ONION 1st Most Points 100 ONION 1st
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-post-bounty-forum-welcome.43/

And many more....

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
BeggarInCryptos

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

Wow, we must be on the right track if someone would go to these lengths to do that.

I really hope we are on the right track, otherwise, if the coin will be worth $0.02 when it hits the market, as it has been suggested, I will happen to have done this video for 3$ Smiley

Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

Hopefully that won't be the case, first, we are betting on the value people give the coin increasing.  Secondly, you've showcased some very nice skills and if I happened to have a short video project you'd be on the short list to call for that.

That is where this community will derive strength and prosperity, the devs have brought like-minded people together and this is the hopeful result.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

Much energy spent on bounties this project I like more and more ...
Go deeponion

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

I really hope we are on the right track, otherwise, if the coin will be worth $0.02 when it hits the market, as it has been suggested, I will happen to have done this video for 3$ Smiley

When hits the market maybe will worth 0.02$ as you say, but in future will be like btc, on big rise forever Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:26:09 PM

Is there a way to find out how many people have been qualified for the second round AirDrop? As I know, some governments are trying to forbid Bitcointalk and VPN. So people from those countries will be vey hard to post here. The 10 posts will be the barrier for them.
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

it's not good at this PoS difficulty the community can mine almost nothing
I think the premine addresses shouldn't be staking! Am I the only one? sorry

With more than 800 onions, I got nothing from staking for two days. It seems that I should just close the wallet and try to buy some onions when this coin is on exchanges. 50 onions = 0.5 BTC, I will not buy at that price.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: