Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

Windows v1.1 version
You can control from HELP -> Debug window under Information Tab

Version 1.1 is a maintenance release, it is not a mandatory upgrade, but you are highly encouraged to upgrade to keep the latest feature set.

1. Set a button to lock/unlock wallet, to make it easier to unlock while staking.
2. Added latest checkpoints so to make our network safer.
3. Adjusted staking split parameters so less split will occur during the staking.
4. Removed staking estimate time as staking is a competitive mining process, it's difficult to give a precise time on it.
5. Improved block processing which reduces the processing time for block

computation, so making the wallet faster.

for windows executable, please upload also to another location

Windows v1.1
https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.zip
https://mega.nz/#!ty41ibxY!_qXsP5uA08v6lNsVaJkxb-No6dybHTaLhGbbADyISqw (MEGA)

Linux v1.1
https://deeponion.org/DeepOniond.gz
https://mega.nz/#!k5Z0xTjR!gFoSlVKfZmulDz8FVlOqW7_jMZGCjG8Z2Msp2-F6hqw (MEGA)

Mac wallet v1.1 will come soon

We need some feedback from you we will update again in the future for further improvements.

Thank you DEV ! I decided a new version of the wallet , the button lock/ unlock works , POS mining is going slowly , wait for the next game and new updates  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

Already love the Unlock/lock Button, Nice update devs.
going to miss the prediction for staking, it's always helped me to plan staking
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Hello, dose anyone by any chance know when it will be possible to buy DeepOnion, unfortunately I wasn't able to get in the airdrop but I want to get in to the project.
You can catch the 2nd wave of airdrop. You need to dial "Activity: 30" and 10 messages of 100 characters minimum until the morning of this Friday.

Activity:30.....?where did you see the information like this?are you stand for developer that could confirm for this change or what?
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:13:56 AM

Yes, but you understand that if I'd like to have 200 onions because I'm convinced of their future rise I'd rather spend 4$ to buy them on market than to work for 2 days for a 200 onions bounty....

Logically it's true what you said, but please be reminded that mining cost is some where around 10 cents per onion, so the bottom line is drawn already. (miners will buy at price below their cost instead of mining)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mimictic

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

Yes, but you understand that if I'd like to have 200 onions because I'm convinced of their future rise I'd rather spend 4$ to buy them on market than to work for 2 days for a 200 onions bounty....

Logically it's true what you said, but please be reminded that mining cost is some where around 10 cents per onion, so the bottom line is drawn already. (miners will buy at price below their cost instead of mining)

if mining cost is some where around 10 cents as you said,then the actual price will definitely more lower than that because you forgot to counting the  pos staking's coins with zero cost,i feel a big face palm to those miners...haha
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:46:10 AM

I have a question, what if you have ranked up during the campaign period would you update as well your signature corresponding to your new rank? fpr example I'm junior today and just applied for the airdrop, so I'm using the junior sig. Then in 3 days I ranked up, would I change my sig to reflect my new rank? if so, how's that affect my specific distribution?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

We all know that dev team staking issue is the primary concern for those who has given up to stake or plans to do that. To be honest, The community is not so active as before.
Is there already a solution or statement from devs about this issue?
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:48:20 AM

Hello, dose anyone by any chance know when it will be possible to buy DeepOnion, unfortunately I wasn't able to get in the airdrop but I want to get in to the project.
You can catch the 2nd wave of airdrop. You need to dial "Activity: 30" and 10 messages of 100 characters minimum until the morning of this Friday.

Activity:30.....?where did you see the information like this?are you stand for developer that could confirm for this change or what?
You probably the 1st day, as you read this branch. This question has been raised 100500 times already. To get the status of Jr.Member you need to be active - 30.
Junior titles from this can not participate in Airdrop.

y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:50:08 AM

I have a question, what if you have ranked up during the campaign period would you update as well your signature corresponding to your new rank? fpr example I'm junior today and just applied for the airdrop, so I'm using the junior sig. Then in 3 days I ranked up, would I change my sig to reflect my new rank? if so, how's that affect my specific distribution?

I did the same (changing the sig) last week and it worked without any Problems. I also received the coins according to the new and updated rank!
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

I am wondering if the dev of deeponion coin can increase the number of the people that will be promoting this coin simply by introducing an avatar only campaign.

What do you think ?
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

http://prntscr.com/fzzkux The version of the wallet has changed and everything in principle is not important, there would have been mining and support of the network well and the successful passage of this share
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

I did the same (changing the sig) last week and it worked without any Problems. I also received the coins according to the new and updated rank!

Well that's a relief. thanks man!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

I am wondering if the dev of deeponion coin can increase the number of the people that will be promoting this coin simply by introducing an avatar only campaign.

What do you think ?
The rules describe the signature necessarily, you read carefully the rules and everything becomes clear
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

if mining cost is some where around 10 cents as you said,then the actual price will definitely more lower than that because you forgot to counting the  pos staking's coins with zero cost,i feel a big face palm to those miners...haha

Not sure I follow. Mined coins also stake, so yes, mining costs 10 cents per coin right now, but is actually lower if you hold the coins for staking.

Same for a coin that you would buy for 10 cents at an exchange, it costs 10 cents at the moment of purchase, but the price is lower if you take future staking into account.

Still means anyone wanting to sell would get 10 cents for their coins (in this hypothetical example)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

What do you think ?
We don't expect from you much like other signature campaigns they have much more strict rules.
But we expect and hope every members bring 1 person to the Airdrop or at least recommends and you have 39 weeks to go!

And i hope every member become part of official forum https://deeponion.org/community/
and please update profiles and match with bitcointalk.org ONION wallet we can make extra payments and surprises for those who also contributing official forums.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mimictic

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

You probably the 1st day, as you read this branch. This question has been raised 100500 times already. To get the status of Jr.Member you need to be active - 30.
Junior titles from this can not participate in Airdrop.

you just have to state minimum status instead of Activity:30,most of bitcointalk users don`t know about how many activity need to become a junior and it will making confuse to other users for they would think of a new rule that need 30 activity per week.
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

Not sure I follow. Mined coins also stake, so yes, mining costs 10 cents per coin right now, but is actually lower if you hold the coins for staking.

Same for a coin that you would buy for 10 cents at an exchange, it costs 10 cents at the moment of purchase, but the price is lower if you take future staking into account.

Still means anyone wanting to sell would get 10 cents for their coins (in this hypothetical example)

10 cents is on the lowend for mining based on what I'm seeing.  I'd certainly be buying at 10c right now, instead of going thru the hassle of dealing with nicehash.

I suspect some of the other airdrop recipients (who have no interest or knowledge of mining) might like to make some purchases once we get on an exchange - so barring bad news I'd consider 10c a reasonable floor.

We have to remember a lot of Bitcointalk members have huge BTC holdings.  If they think Deeponion has a future they might threw a few hundred dollars just to get a good sized amount of it early on (that 90% hold rule on airdrops is a great motivation to buy unrestricted onions I think)

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

We pre-scanned yesterday the wallets applied and noticed at least 7 userids, they will be banned due to spending or moving coins. We will check again just before the next airdrop and disqualify more if needed.  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

Rainbow, do you have statistics about how much people registered since the last Airdrop?
Just curious Smiley

mimictic

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

10 cents is on the lowend for mining based on what I'm seeing.  I'd certainly be buying at 10c right now, instead of going thru the hassle of dealing with nicehash.

I suspect some of the other airdrop recipients (who have no interest or knowledge of mining) might like to make some purchases once we get on an exchange - so barring bad news I'd consider 10c a reasonable floor.

We have to remember a lot of Bitcointalk members have huge BTC holdings.  If they think Deeponion has a future they might threw a few hundred dollars just to get a good sized amount of it early on (that 90% hold rule on airdrops is a great motivation to buy unrestricted onions I think)

90% hold rule on airdrop only apply to signature campaign participants,it cannot prevent dev team to dump their mega premined coins and their staking coins,that says..who buy who dumb
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: