Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:34:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

I got an error since yesterday.

Is there a new wallet? Instructions please.  Grin
Restart PC and try again if it does not help let us know we can give more details

Hi dev. I already restarted my pc many times and it is still not working. Maybe I can delete and download the wallet again? I just have a copy of wallet.dat as my back up right? Thanks for the fast response. Curious if you have time to sleep as I always see you online all the time.  Grin
Ok, then clean up the config dir, MAKE A BACKUP OF THE WALLET FILE
delete everything in the config file EXCEPT the wallet.dat and DeepOnion.conf if you have
and restart the wallet

Thanks for the help guys. I just cleaned it all and it works well. I should just transfer my wallet to my laptop soon. Wishing big success for Deep Onion. By the way, first time I saw op offline. Cheesy

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:39:30 PM

People deleting their directories and stuff to update the wallet, need to pay attention! You can back up your wallet file, but to be 100% safe, you should get your private key(s). With your private key you can access you account from anywhere at anytime, and its easy to write it down on paper in case of hardware failure. 

hum, where do you find the private key, in the file.dat?

like you, I think, it's safe to save de private key
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:40:04 PM

So with an extimated  floor of 10 cents per onion the bounty for translation of the ANN would now be around 20$ for a one or two days of work (I've already worked an entire day and I've not finished yet). Even though this is an amazing project full of potential, I think the bounty program is the weak point right now.

Yeah, it´s like saying uuuh who would do a bounty for ETH it´s only 10 cents right now. (few years ago)

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

When trying to run deeponiond got the following error:

: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.55.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

System: Linux pc 4.2.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.2.6-3 (2015-12-06) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Any suggestions?

So, is this going to be fixed?

I think so, please feedback to us. We released new linux wallet v1.1 as well
we will have more upgrades in the future if its not addressed this one will be at next one.

Thank very much, looking forward to it.

landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

i think you need to install the corresponding libs in the linux in order to run. As it uses dynamic libraries.
sudo apt-get libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
   libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
   libssl-dev libdb++-dev
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:11:19 PM

i think you need to install the corresponding libs in the linux in order to run. As it uses dynamic libraries.
   libssl-dev libdb++-dev

I have two systems, one has libboost-system version 1.49, the other has version 1.58 or higher, I cannot upgrade or downgrade these systems.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:17:39 PM

libssl-dev libdb++-dev

I have two systems, one has libboost-system version 1.49, the other has version 1.58 or higher, I cannot upgrade or downgrade these systems.
Install Windows 10 .
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:18:37 PM

dev please help me can we block the scammer or freeze his address?
can you help me get my air drop back please i am heart broken...

why no answer

PLEASE help me my coins were taken away from me

Please
I am not in the position to stop or revert a transaction from blockchain. My advice is just be careful in the future. We can not recover funds after its send. This is same for any crypto coin. Also we published the rules at the very beginning if any reason if you spend or move funds more than 90 % you become disqualified permanently.

hey honestly I think this is not fair.
A scammer scammed us... you can just stake for 10 seconds and get new 80 coins...
PLEASe replace my stolen air drop.
You said you generate more coins for the community
But seems not for me Sad

I'm not scammed. I asked you how old are you to fall to such thing.
You didn't follow the rule of not moving funds more than 90%.
If you just have followed none of this would have happened.
That would have prevented you from losing your funds.
Technically speaking you disqualified yourself for the coming airdrops.
ssb883

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:20:32 PM

We pre-scanned yesterday the wallets applied and noticed at least 7 userids, they will be banned due to spending or moving coins. We will check again just before the next airdrop and disqualify more if needed.  

What's the reason behind the limitation of moving coins? Isn't it a purpose of all the economics behind real and coin economics... Don't you want for coin to succeed? The lack of macroeconomics knowledge for this decision scares me. You can read more about what velocity of money means in classical macroeconomics sense https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantity_theory_of_money or just google "quantity theory of money" or "velocity of money". Essentially you forbid growth of Deep Onion value by allowing only fraction of the coins to move in the markets

They want to prevent massive dumpage i guess. we will see if it works.

And what's wrong with dumping? In an economical sense they are shooting themselves into the foot. On the other hand there are exchanges which require certain amount of trade volume for alt coins to not be delisted from exchange. That's that.

I expect people will sell their coins for peanuts. And when that happens, I'll be there to grab them.
ssb883

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

People dont quote again and again or talk the same thing. Its frustrating people posting just for posts requirement.

why not? This is the objective of the 10 posts requirement,the more you quote the more this thread will be bump and the more people will be attractive to join this coin,isn`t it?

There is an important difference: you have to write your ten posts but not necessarily in this thread. The posts written elsewhere are valid as well, provided at least 100 characters. Important is to be an active community member, not to make spam

10 post per week requirement is to only show that people who are in part of the airdrop are active users. Which I think is a fair reason.
100 characters is there to prevent senseless posting.
Don't take it like it is a work 10 posts/week = airdrop coins.
Certainly, if you guys are just active in the forum you will barely notice the count of your posts exceeding the 10 post/week requirement.
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

dev please help me can we block the scammer or freeze his address?
can you help me get my air drop back please i am heart broken...

why no answer

PLEASE help me my coins were taken away from me

Please
I am not in the position to stop or revert a transaction from blockchain. My advice is just be careful in the future. We can not recover funds after its send. This is same for any crypto coin. Also we published the rules at the very beginning if any reason if you spend or move funds more than 90 % you become disqualified permanently.

hey honestly I think this is not fair.
A scammer scammed us... you can just stake for 10 seconds and get new 80 coins...
PLEASe replace my stolen air drop.
You said you generate more coins for the community
But seems not for me Sad

I'm not scammed. I asked you how old are you to fall to such thing.
You didn't follow the rule of not moving funds more than 90%.
If you just have followed none of this would have happened.
That would have prevented you from losing your funds.
Technically speaking you disqualified yourself for the coming airdrops.

thank you for putting salt in the wounds
1. i'm female and 2. i'm old enough
I only sent my coins to this address because I saw Deeper and crypto-rainbow sent the messages...
I am such a stupid asshole for sending my coins and wanting to stay in deeponion right?
I am such a witch thank you very much
BROKEN

whoever sent this scam and has my coins now, THANK YOU SO MUCH for destroying it for me
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

We pre-scanned yesterday the wallets applied and noticed at least 7 userids, they will be banned due to spending or moving coins. We will check again just before the next airdrop and disqualify more if needed.  

What's the reason behind the limitation of moving coins? Isn't it a purpose of all the economics behind real and coin economics... Don't you want for coin to succeed? The lack of macroeconomics knowledge for this decision scares me. You can read more about what velocity of money means in classical macroeconomics sense https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantity_theory_of_money or just google "quantity theory of money" or "velocity of money". Essentially you forbid growth of Deep Onion value by allowing only fraction of the coins to move in the markets

And what's wrong with dumping? In an economical sense they are shooting themselves into the foot. On the other hand there are exchanges which require certain amount of trade volume for alt coins to not be delisted from exchange. That's that.

I expect people will sell their coins for peanuts. And when that happens, I'll be there to grab them.

Good Luck.. As a miner i will sell it above 10usd per Onion.. So goodluck with the peanuts dream.. Hope all miner will make sure sell it above 10usd.. Lets make this coin high value.. Dont follow the buy order.. We set the sell order and price..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

We are looking for nice wallpaper designs from the designers

You can use our logo from the OP and any other images
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

You can join contest from this URL:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/

Sample Design

You can join with maximum 5 wallpapers. Contest start with 10 participants.
Dev team will choose 1 wallpaper from each participant. And Contest will be promoted deeponion.org members.

We will open public vote so any member can choose his best
Our logo and nice graphics usage is recommended in wallpapers

Rewards
1st 25 ONION
2nd 10 ONION
3rd 3 ONION

These wall papers will be used in videos and different marketing efforts.

You can join contest from this URL:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bengems

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

hey Dev...i suggest you sort out an exchange real quick so that onion can start trading earlier. In this way, the little onion in circulation will gain a stable price climbing and introduction of an exchange can help to shaked off the weak hands  from airdrop for moving larger percentages out of their wallet for dump, sell or whatever (which is also a nice strategy to reduce the number of participants).

If you wait to sort for an exchange towards the end of this airdrop, there is a high chance that the price will crash near to zero because almost everybody would love to dump at the same time

that's my own opinion which you should look into.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

Good Luck.. As a miner i will sell it above 10usd per Onion.. So goodluck with the peanuts dream.. Hope all miner will make sure sell it above 10usd.. Lets make this coin high value.. Dont follow the buy order.. We set the sell order and price..

Good luck to you too with the get rich quick dream.You may set whatever price you wish to sell,the question is:who is that dumb to buy your 10usd coins when it hit the exchange?
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

People deleting their directories and stuff to update the wallet, need to pay attention! You can back up your wallet file, but to be 100% safe, you should get your private key(s). With your private key you can access you account from anywhere at anytime, and its easy to write it down on paper in case of hardware failure. 

You are right, if something went wrong and i cant restore the backup.
How can i export my PrivateKey? I can only Backup my Wallet as i see. Or over the RPC console?

Within your wallet client console, to get your private key just type in dumpprivkey WALLET_ID_HERE, if you have multiple accounts within your wallet do that for all of them. Then when you want to import your key(s) to a wallet you just type in importprivkey WALLET_ID_HERE into console. I would recommend doing all this when wallets are fully sync'd.

This is apparently blindingly obvious to everyone else...but what wallet client console?  I don't see anything in the options that looks like it will open a console where I can enter that command.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

hey Dev...i suggest you sort out an exchange real quick so that onion can start trading earlier. In this way, the little onion in circulation will gain a stable price climbing and introduction of an exchange can help to shaked off the weak hands  from airdrop for moving larger percentages out of their wallet for dump, sell or whatever (which is also a nice strategy to reduce the number of participants).

If you wait to sort for an exchange towards the end of this airdrop, there is a high chance that the price will crash near to zero because almost everybody would love to dump at the same time

that's my own opinion which you should look into.
We understand your concerns. No we don't wait end of the AirDrop, we hope to announce 5-10 days you the exchange.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

Good luck to you too with the get rich quick dream.You may set whatever price you wish to sell,the question is:who is that dumb to buy your 10usd coins when it hit the exchange?

So people who buy BTC at 2k usd is dumb? Hahaha

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

So with an extimated  floor of 10 cents per onion the bounty for translation of the ANN would now be around 20$ for a one or two days of work (I've already worked an entire day and I've not finished yet). Even though this is an amazing project full of potential, I think the bounty program is the weak point right now.

Yeah, it´s like saying uuuh who would do a bounty for ETH it´s only 10 cents right now. (few years ago)

Well you get another 100 Onions every month.
Who knows, this coin might reach 1$ each soon. Then, all the work we've done as translators would have paid off. Cheesy

vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:12:23 PM

I joined the airdrop too... But honestly I don't think any exchange will list this as long as there is 99% of the coins in dev's hands... and dev also stakes his coins.
this will maybe change when airdrop is over in 40 weeks?
OR are there talks with existing exchange? OF COURSE I may be wrong

Decent exchange would not list the coin like that,but there are some notorious exchange would like to list any coin as long as you are willing to pay
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: