Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:54:35 AM

Well but a coin running through TOR is definitely worse than a coin like ZCASH in terms of anonymity.

These are two completely different things. I don't think you understand what TOR and Zcash mean.

TOR is a network level security, it hides your IP address, so people can not locate you while you have your wallet client connected to the network. Your transactions can still be traced on the blockchain with your wallet addresses.

Zcash hides the trace on the blockchain. Your coins on the wallet can be generated from completely unknown addresses so no one can link them to your wallet address. But the connection to the network is not protected, your peers will see your IP address.

DeepOnion is planning something called DeepSend which is to hide the traces of the transaction in the blockchain, it is some sort of mixing service with the wallet I guess which will further enhance the security of DeepOnion.
Well said. We will share details later with public and it will be liked by many!

Glad to read more and more explanations about DeepOnion, over all for those that are not tech skilled. Let's build a great community!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:55:28 AM

I'm thinking for a while now, Is the trading in this coin already started? If thhere is, can anybody tell us where can we trade? Any response will be very much appreciated  Grin

no,this coin not listed on any excahage yet at the moment and i don`t think it should be listed on exchange because developer is monopoly on this coin
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

I'm thinking for a while now, Is the trading in this coin already started? If thhere is, can anybody tell us where can we trade? Any response will be very much appreciated  Grin

no,this coin not listed on any excahage yet at the moment and i don`t think it should be listed on exchange because developer is monopoly on this coin

You can easily track his onion transfer though, in case he wants to quit we would see all the coins being moved to an exchange, at which point they would be worth nothing.
Also dev seems pretty professional, handling all things well
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:34:27 AM

hi, i just applied for 3rd airdrop ,it show accepted but i didnt receive 0.008, why?

Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:44:41 AM

So do we have to register once for all comming Airdrops? Thank you in advance. Coin seems solid
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

To those pushing to list DeepOninon on an Exchange look at it like this.

We have a working product,
A growing and active community,
Active devs that never miss replying to any questions and posts whether its here or on the other social forums.
True transparency in the distribution of the coins.
Vote Central - WIP - To be announced when ready
DeepSend - WIP - To be announce when ready
Only 2 million can be mined

Not a single cent was asked from the community but only their loyalty and to participate and promote DeepOnion. This is a true community driven project, the longer it takes for this to be listed the more mature product we will have when it does, in hindsight will make DeepOnion even more desirable and push its value long term.

Now its probably known that basically every new project in the ANN is crowd sale or ICO which require millions just to start a project with no working product on release just tokens which can be sold on the exchange driving the price down of below ICO price. Now in contrast look at this little gem we have and see its value for what its worth.

My vote as one of the best POW/POS coin projects listed for 2017, if you in it for the long haul just be patient.
This is coin active community, dev work hard,If  can go on like this,Will be a cool coin, above Technology to achieve a breakthrough  ,maybe into the top 10
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

So do we have to register once for all comming Airdrops? Thank you in advance. Coin seems solid
Yes one time registration will do.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

Yes one time registration will do.

All you have to do is changing your signature if you climb up in ranks to receive the correct amount of onions. Good luck and read the OP to know all the rules to not get skipped or blacklisted one day.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

I have received the second round airdrop DeepOions!
Thank you for developers hard work!
with the growing  community, his coin will be successful!
energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

@ thang long
Thank you very much!!!
i were very tired when i changed the signature and messed it up. Nice to see someone who helps Smiley

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
WutriCoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

Active devs that never miss replying to any questions and posts whether its here or on the other social forums.

Not a single cent was asked from the community but only their loyalty and to participate and promote DeepOnion. This is a true community driven project, the longer it takes for this to be listed the more mature product we will have when it does, in hindsight will make DeepOnion even more desirable and push its value long term.

This is best TLDR for DeepOnion. When somebody asks you, why DeepOnion? Just paste this to him Smiley

Although, once the airdrop is finished and all coins spread around it will be transparent. Now it's still mostly hold by devs, but I don't doubt they will give it all away to users.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:37:08 AM

Now its probably known that basically every new project in the ANN is crowd sale or ICO which require millions just to start a project with no working product on release just tokens which can be sold on the exchange driving the price down of below ICO price. Now in contrast look at this little gem we have and see its value for what its worth.

My vote as one of the best POW/POS coin projects listed for 2017, if you in it for the long haul just be patient.

ALl of what you have said is simply the best reason to have the project on the exchanges, and probably easy to convince the owners.
Having a working product and a community behind it, is on its own legitimate enough.

Lately, ICOs have gone crazy, even more so when the project is only on paper. While raising money at that stage is important, raisong tens of millions is pure fantasy.

Well done devs!

P.S : we seem to have been given different amounts of coins throughout people. One of my friend got 569+12 while I received 476. Is there a particular reason to that? (maybe something happened that I should correct)

thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:42:58 AM

@ thang long
Thank you very much!!!
i were very tired when i changed the signature and messed it up. Nice to see someone who helps Smiley
Check your status here to see if you are accepted.

https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

If not, contact at the forum (link in the OP), create a topic in which you explain your problem.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

hi Dev..

got any update yet on my case? here my DXnEF2HMApyBxz3WjgMXB1hmDVURMFX9L9
can check in block explorer whether i do that thing or not.. maybe there is some bug somewhere.. so hope you guys can help me and clear my 2nd airdrop..

thanks Dev. @crypto-rainbow

We will check you case after the compensation paid we will fix amounts per rank the payment then, yours too. There are 3 people skipped for unknown reason we investigate it.

Hi dev... Hehe any update yet regarding my case?
we will check today what happened for your userid.

thanks Dev @crypto-rainbow
[/quote]
we just checked and you will be paid soon we found one more case (user (85138) did not reach us but will be paid soon)

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

Well but a coin running through TOR is definitely worse than a coin like ZCASH in terms of anonymity.

These are two completely different things. I don't think you understand what TOR and Zcash mean.

TOR is a network level security, it hides your IP address, so people can not locate you while you have your wallet client connected to the network. Your transactions can still be traced on the blockchain with your wallet addresses.

Zcash hides the trace on the blockchain. Your coins on the wallet can be generated from completely unknown addresses so no one can link them to your wallet address. But the connection to the network is not protected, your peers will see your IP address.

DeepOnion is planning something called DeepSend which is to hide the traces of the transaction in the blockchain, it is some sort of mixing service with the wallet I guess which will further enhance the security of DeepOnion.

Wow that explanation on its own alloed me to fully understand the difference. Having all traces erased from the blockchain AND the net is the best of security one can imagine!
I'd recommend the team to implement an explanation similarly (expressed a similar way) in the description. That along with the roadmap can easily make us understand the true concept and power of DeepOnion!

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 10:05:02 AM by crypto-rainbow

ALl of what you have said is simply the best reason to have the project on the exchanges, and probably easy to convince the owners.
Having a working product and a community behind it, is on its own legitimate enough.

Lately, ICOs have gone crazy, even more so when the project is only on paper. While raising money at that stage is important, raisong tens of millions is pure fantasy.

Well done devs!

P.S : we seem to have been given different amounts of coins throughout people. One of my friend got 569+12 while I received 476. Is there a particular reason to that? (maybe something happened that I should correct)
Thanks for the feedback. You can share these in official forums too. https://deeponion.org/community/ that forum will be very popular and so big in time and many people will find us from that forum.

We had a bug in the payment bot and the bot paid less for some of applicants. We fixed this.  For this reason we added some compensation the users so all people at same rank paid equally or same amount of ONION.

Wow that explanation on its own alloed me to fully understand the difference. Having all traces erased from the blockchain AND the net is the best of security one can imagine!
I'd recommend the team to implement an explanation similarly (expressed a similar way) in the description. That along with the roadmap can easily make us understand the true concept and power of DeepOnion!
Yes it's indeed a pretty good explanation we can use in some marketing.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:05:56 AM

thank you so much, i have joined the airdrop
TuxRacer

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

Anyone here mining(in a pool)? How much of a total Hash Rate should i see in ccminer with 4x1080 cards?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

hi, i just applied for 3rd airdrop ,it show accepted but i didnt receive 0.008, why?

You don't have to re-apply again (every rounds) just one time application will do.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

thank you dev ,  Wink Wink
I have received my weekly coins of 2nd airdrop , Looking forward for 3th airdrop . deepcoin is a nice project

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: