Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167923 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:51:52 AM

Why is everybody hot for an exchange. I vote for no exchanges until 40th round of airdrop. I know that it is not realistic that we wait raht long but I think that could make the coin real hot if deeponion  will not be tradeable next 38 weeks.
I agree with you!for a new coin,40weeks is not to long!
this is a good project, 40 weeks make the coin hot and then listed by exchanges, the price will be go the moon!

Yes would be very nice to read it in the OP that deeponion will not be added to any exchange until the airdrop is finished.
Dont know what the devs think about this idea, I believe it would payout most for the dev team to wait but maybe they think not the same?
This is a great idea and it will give enough time to develop the unique features when we hit the market.It also avoids dumping by the big holders of the coin as well.
2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Hi,

I didn't receive the second airdrop. So just now I checked my status on the Deeponion site, and it says:

Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Saturday 22nd July, 2017.

But I never touched my profile page after successfully receiving the first airdrop.

Any idea what could've gone wrong?
What is wrong with my signature?

And does this mean I am permantly blacklisted?!!

Thanks for the help!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:54:27 AM

Hi,

I didn't receive the second airdrop. So just now I checked my status on the Deeponion site, and it says:

Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Saturday 22nd July, 2017.

But I never touched my profile page after successfully receiving the first airdrop.

Thanks for the help!
Kindly check your signature and compare other ones in this thread. We have always one door open for those who can accept some discipline.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/re-consideration-re-enter-the-air-drop-rules.152/ if you can create 10 valid posts there in Official forums we can reconsider your request.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:58:00 AM

Hi,

1. Should I choose DAOACT project for my next signature or should I choose this Deeponion project? I saw that the reward per week is like .008? or something like that? why is this reward seems to be small?

2. I have seen 2 videos of it, how to make sure that this project is really supporting the Tor project or that developers share the same vision from that network?

3. Is there or will be some social media bounties soon? if so when?

4. If I register for the signature bounty, do I have to keep it until the end (10 months approx from now?)

I know the rules are there and I did check some of them already but just starting to research this project.

5. What is the estimated value/price that this coin will have within 10 months from now, let's say in May of 2018?

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:58:35 AM

Why is everybody hot for an exchange. I vote for no exchanges until 40th round of airdrop. I know that it is not realistic that we wait raht long but I think that could make the coin real hot if deeponion  will not be tradeable next 38 weeks.
this is a good project, 40 weeks make the coin hot and then listed by exchanges, the price will be go the moon!

Yes would be very nice to read it in the OP that deeponion will not be added to any exchange until the airdrop is finished.
Dont know what the devs think about this idea, I believe it would payout most for the dev team to wait but maybe they think not the same?
This is a great idea and it will give enough time to develop the unique features when we hit the market.It also avoids dumping by the big holders of the coin as well.
One has to think about others, there are many people who for a number of reasons can not participate in the distribution, but they want to buy, and I myself would buy more coins, so the miners will not have an incentive, this will reduce the complexity of the network, and time Silence leads to oblivion, so will the speculation begin and buying up at a cheap price .... everything should be in due time.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:04:27 AM

One has to think about others, there are many people who for a number of reasons can not participate in the distribution, but they want to buy, and I myself would buy more coins, so the miners will not have an incentive, this will reduce the complexity of the network, and time Silence leads to oblivion, so will the speculation begin and buying up at a cheap price .... everything should be in due time.
Even if Deepcoin dont hit any exchange for the next 38 weeks, I am sure you will find many speculative buyers/sellers in this forum , trading as normal.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

Hi,

Should I choose DAOACT project for my next signature or should I choose this Deeponion project? I saw that the reward per week is like .008? or something like that? why is this reward seems to be small?

I have seen 2 videos of it, how to make sure that this project is really supporting the Onion network or that developers are from that network?

Is there or will be some social media bounties soon? if so when?

If I register for the signature bounty, do I have to keep it until the end (10 months approx from now?)

I know the rules are there and I did check some of them already but just starting to research this project.

It is up to you. The +0.008 just to prove people they did successful application or update.

Yes, we have currently on going bounties listed here URL: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/
if anyone comes us with some supportive social media activity we can reward the person with ONION

We have not yet start with social campaigns threads in BCT but we will start them soon. 

Yes once you start you should keep the signature there.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:17:13 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 08:27:29 AM by gold969

Even if Deepcoin dont hit any exchange for the next 38 weeks, I am sure you will find many speculative buyers/sellers in this forum , trading as normal.

While there is no stock exchange, no one will know the true price, I myself will never buy and sell not one coin from speculators, there is no need to sell, and buying ... a big risk (Risk - do not guess the price, but I do not want to guess Cheesy)
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

While there is no stock exchange, no one will know the true price, I myself will never buy and sell not one coin from speculators, there is no need to sell, and buying ... a big risk

There is always the possibility of the official DeepOnion website developing some sort of escrow service until it does get listed on exchanges. Not sure how many man hours that would take to create though, and there are several other more important things the devs can focus on IMO

2econd

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:27:09 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the help!
Kindly check your signature and compare other ones in this thread. We have always one door open for those who can accept some discipline.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/re-consideration-re-enter-the-air-drop-rules.152/ if you can create 10 valid posts there in Official forums we can reconsider your request.

I just now updated my signature. I did so once before indeed when I went from jr.member to member BUT this was before the first airdrop which I received successfully.
It is all a quick copy paste (the sig) so I don't know what went wrong, the sig looked alike A LOT only some blue was black :s But I would like to know if I am now banned from future airdrops? (this is most important to me)

I do not want to go to the forums and posts 10 posts and have 2 people like a post and... jumping to all kinds of hoops for doing nothing wrong. I hope you understand that I think that's silly

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the help!

I just now updated my signature. I did so once before indeed when I went from jr.member to member BUT this was before the first airdrop which I received successfully.
It is all a quick copy paste (the sig) so I don't know what went wrong, the sig looked alike A LOT only some blue was black :s But I would like to know if I am now banned from future airdrops? (this is most important to me)

I do not want to go to the forums and posts 10 posts and have 2 people like a post and... jumping to all kinds of hoops for doing nothing wrong. I hope you understand that I think that's silly

It is up to you. I'm sorry. Our Airdrop rules are there to help us stay equal distance to everyone.   

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
2econd

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the help!

It is up to you. I'm sorry. Our Airdrop rules are there to help us stay equal distance to everyone.  

Yes I understand. What I am saying is 1) I didn't do anything wrong 2) therefore do not want to jump strange hoops to receive week 2 tokens 3) but a huge question in this is does this mean I am banned from future airdrops?

If so, well then I am forced to jump the hoops, but have to admit I'd do so with incredible anger, because I feel like being punished for... well doing nothing wrong. Updating my signature when I went from jr to member before the first airdrop, dutifully checking if my post count was sufficient, dutifully checking if the first airdrop was a success to make sure everything was up and running as should. But I would be treated as if I was one of those fellows who tries to switch out signatures or whatever.

I rather lose the second airdrop and have a fun day and positive feelings toward the project, than that I have to perform tasks in anger for (an hour I guess?). I'd probably live a longer as we'll Wink

EDIT! Hey my sig is still different from yours!! I copy pasted EVERYTHING!
Another member does have a sig like me. Isn't this proof something is wrong?
My 'previous' sig was like yours but in black.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:39:15 AM

just to update you on my mining income now.  i'm still 5 hours short of the full 24 hours since i started mining onion again with 40 mh/s. so far i have mined 10 onions so it's looking like i'll get around 12 onions for 24 hours mining. so double what i thought i'd get.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:41:21 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the help!

Yes I understand. What I am saying is 1) I didn't do anything wrong 2) therefore do not want to jump strange hoops to receive week 2 tokens 3) but a huge question in this is does this mean I am banned from future airdrops?

If so, well then I am forced to jump the hoops, but have to admit I'd do so with incredible anger, because I feel like being punished for... well doing nothing wrong. Updating my signature when I went from jr to member before the first airdrop, dutifully checking if my post count was sufficient, dutifully checking if the first airdrop was a success to make sure everything was up and running as should. But I would be treated as if I was one of those fellows who tries to switch out signatures or whatever.

I rather lose the second airdrop and have a fun day and positive feelings toward the project, than that I have to perform tasks in anger for (an hour I guess?). I'd probably live a longer as we'll Wink

EDIT! Hey my sig is still different from yours!! I copy pasted EVERYTHING!
Another member does have a sig like me. Isn't this proof something is wrong?
My 'previous' sig was like yours but in black.

your sig seems fine to me. it's the same as crypto-rainbows now. both members
so you should be good to go
bengems

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:47:21 AM

Hello ! Please give me a sample how to fill out a Polo application to add a coin. I'm grateful
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What is the coin's symbol? *?

I joined the social networks.

The Coin Symbol is ONION

I think this part is left for DEVs and founders to do request for coin listing request on polo?

I individuals can solicit for listing, I want to take part, but please is it done on individual basis?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

recently I try to staking my onion  Grin , and I get some mined onion within 12 hour and didn't close my wallet , my question is can we staking without open our wallet ? thanks
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:50:40 AM

just to update you on my mining income now.  i'm still 5 hours short of the full 24 hours since i started mining onion again with 40 mh/s. so far i have mined 10 onions so it's looking like i'll get around 12 onions for 24 hours mining. so double what i thought i'd get.
Thanks for the information buddy, may I ask which pool you are using? I am also thinking about mining but last time it went really slow, maybe I used bad pool.

only ever used http://kawaiipool.party for mining this
Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

The staking process looks a bit weird. Can I get detailed info on how it's suppose to work?
I understand it's sort of automatically triggered... was staking yesterday and after receiving some mined coins today it once more says that I've got no mature coins...
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

Thanks for the information buddy, may I ask which pool you are using? I am also thinking about mining but last time it went really slow, maybe I used bad pool.

only ever used http://kawaiipool.party for mining this
I use this pool with 14.07. Mining already 633 coins, only played about 15-30 coins per day with 150 M/h
WutriCoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

Not at all.  As a dev team we want only one basic thing from all participants just bring at least 1 extra person in the Airdrops. Both of you will benefit from this beautiful project. We have 700 unique applications so far. We can reach potentially +1 million members in the bitcointalk forum. 

700 applications? That is a very nice number in this short time, and no doubt it will get bigger. 1 million members is very optimistic; are there even so much people on bitcointalk/crypto in general?

Once the perticipants go higher in number, you will need more people for public relations; there will be many questions and you as devs won't have enough hours in day to ansswer them all.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: