Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:15:03 AM

I know I am a little late to the party but wanted to chime in real quick and say THANK YOU for the drop yet again devs. Never had a delay just awesome. As a token of my appreciation

of being accepted in DO drops I am running a small giveaway for the foreseeable future on the official forums. To my surprise it has been quite quiet in the thread, just gonna link it and shoo.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponions-raining-from-the-skyy-week-1.2290/

GL all, and happy gardening!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:19:21 AM

Tutorial to create Paperwallet without using online resources.
Safest Paperwallet
MUST LEARN

GO HERE CHECK IT OUT FULL TUTORIAL

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/create-your-own-paper-wallet-everything-offline.2546

As I said earlier, I never trust any online source with my private keys and neither should anyone who deals crypto. So I came up with probably the safest method to secure your wallet by creating your own paper wallet, all offline

1) For this tutorial, you will need 2 Softwares
Go to following links and download and install (if installation is needed) both Softwares

Something to encrypt your text in the private key
https://ctiencrypt.codeplex.com/#
Something to convert your private and public key into a barcode so that copying becomes easier
https://github.com/downloads/zint/zint/Setup_Zint_2.4.2.0.exe

2) Now, go to your DeepOnion wallet.

Click on the receive tab. Right click on the address that you want to convert into your own paper wallet. and Copy it

3) Now click on the help menu > Debug window
click on the menu shown in red

A new window will open
4) Click on the "Console" tab
and then in the bar below you can type your commands
Check available commands by typing "help"

Now enter command
5) dumpprivkey <your DeepOnion address that you copied in first step>
It will show you the private key corresponding to your DeepOnion Address
Copy this key and paste it in a text file with your DeepOnion address (DeepOnion address is not necessary). To recover your wallet using private key, all you need is the private key

Now lets go back to the softwares that you downloaded in the beginning

6) Go to CTI text encryption 6.0.1
enter your private key that you copied before and paste it in the main window
You can add up to 4 different passwords simultaneously to super protect your private key and click on encrypt. I use generally only 2 but its up to you. DONT FORGET THE PASSWORD

Copy the encrypted key and email it to yourself for safety. Its protected by passwords so you can save it whichever way you want.

7) Now lets create the barcode for your public address. (I recommend not to create a barcode using your private key). Anyone who has any app that can read barcode will be able to use your private key immediately. So DONT. Copy your public key
Open Zint Barcode Studio
Select Aztec code as shown below

Paste your public key here

Now go to the Aztec Code tab
And refine your barcode
I like to use compact design but feel free to use anything that you want

Now time to try it out before saving everything.
Make sure that you can decrypt your private key using your saved encrypted private key and your passwords

To decrypt.
click on Erase All option
Paste the key into the encrypted key window (bottom part)
enter the passwords that you used in their respective places (I dont know if order is necessary but there are password 1 ,2,3,4 fileds, so just use the ones that you used before)
Then click on decrypt
You should see your key in the Normal Text window (Big white window above)

Make sure using your cellphone and a barcode reader application (Any barcode reader will work) you can point it at the screen and see the DeepOnion address on your cellphone.

If everything looks ok, then save the barcode and the encrypted private key on a paper, create a PDF out of it or save it whichever way, this is the safest way to create your own public key barcode nad encrypted private key combo that you can save forever.

This technique works on every single crypto wallet.

STOP USING ONLINE SOURCES TO GET YOUR PRIVATE KEY.
USE LOCAL RESOURCES, AIR GAPPED COMPUTER TO SAVE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS!!

In next 3 years when you are a millionaire, thank me Smiley)

Cheers

hi madmax, this is an amazing tutorial will do this! Thanks for this contribution Smiley

wow very detailed tutorial thank you, and i just wanna ask also if the ctiencrypt software that translates private key can be use also for other encrypted wallet such as waves, eth or any other wallets? thanks!

Great job Maxmad! I learned a lot on this tutorial and it's very helpful to the deeponion community. Good discovery!

Cerbera

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:23:12 AM

Hello everyone,

i joined the airdrop before the first round, and got paid for the first round. Then i have been 3 weeks in holidays and coulnd't get enough posts.
Can i still take part in the next round if i get enough posts?
I'm remembering, that there was a rule, when you pause for 3 weeks you can't join again?
But it looks like they have removed this rule as i can't find it anymore.

Does anybody know the current rule regarding this?

Hi I think the rules have been changed since the first time you joined. One noticeable change was the minimum requirement to join is being a Member. And as I see in your account, you are a Jr. Member. I think you better make yourself at least a member rank first before you apply.

That ruled killed me, made me a burst poster. At least I'm member now.

Hahaha! yeah! But let's look at the bright side now right? at least you're a Member now!

Oopppsss! I must be careful! I noticed that I posted a lot now in this thread in a short period of time. I might be doing some burst posting again. I must stop for a while.

P.S. I promise I'm not spamming the thread or whatever, I'm posting genuine posts and concerns.  I'm having a little fear now of being a burst poster... Sad
So what is the issue about burst posting? Initially I thought that it meant posting about Burst coin and thought that there might be some sort of rivalry between the Burst and the DeepOnion devs. Obviously I was wrong. What is the definition of burst posting and what harm it does it do, after all your posts reach the same audience, just a bit quicker? It is sort of like running to catch the bus.....

As I know, burst posting is create posts every minute without sense. Or for example write 10 post in 30 minutes. The dev wants creative posts, supporting deeponion.

Try to distribute your comments in all the week, like 2 per day and you will be fine to receive the airdrop.
Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, I thought that one was able to post anywhere on Bitcointalk? If you talk up DeepOnion on a BCC thread for instance, won't they tell you to move on? I thought that the whole idea was that your Signature was doing the advertising for DeepOnion? I pretty much followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5fH2rM8yA and thought that I had everything sorted.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ     No Rain No Gain  ᕗ       RainbowGold      ᕙ Follow the Rainbow      ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

Hello everyone,

i joined the airdrop before the first round, and got paid for the first round. Then i have been 3 weeks in holidays and coulnd't get enough posts.
I'm remembering, that there was a rule, when you pause for 3 weeks you can't join again?

Hi I think the rules have been changed since the first time you joined. One noticeable change was the minimum requirement to join is being a Member. And as I see in your account, you are a Jr. Member. I think you better make yourself at least a member rank first before you apply.

Hahaha! yeah! But let's look at the bright side now right? at least you're a Member now!

Oopppsss! I must be careful! I noticed that I posted a lot now in this thread in a short period of time. I might be doing some burst posting again. I must stop for a while.

P.S. I promise I'm not spamming the thread or whatever, I'm posting genuine posts and concerns.  I'm having a little fear now of being a burst poster... Sad
So what is the issue about burst posting? Initially I thought that it meant posting about Burst coin and thought that there might be some sort of rivalry between the Burst and the DeepOnion devs. Obviously I was wrong. What is the definition of burst posting and what harm it does it do, after all your posts reach the same audience, just a bit quicker? It is sort of like running to catch the bus.....

As I know, burst posting is create posts every minute without sense. Or for example write 10 post in 30 minutes. The dev wants creative posts, supporting deeponion.

Try to distribute your comments in all the week, like 2 per day and you will be fine to receive the airdrop.
Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, I thought that one was able to post anywhere on Bitcointalk? If you talk up DeepOnion on a BCC thread for instance, won't they tell you to move on? I thought that the whole idea was that your Signature was doing the advertising for DeepOnion? I pretty much followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5fH2rM8yA and thought that I had everything sorted.

You're welcome. In my case I'm trying to participate in threads that are talking about deeponion and others threads where the people are asking what altcoin to buy.

I'm just showing them the good features of Deeponion, the roadmap and others stuffs. I think that is a good post "supporting" Deeponion.

If I'm wrong, please someone or dev let me know.
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

I have concern! can I transfer or copy my wallet to another computer?

I have laptop in office but I want to transfer my wallet address to my personal pc at home!

It is possible and can this be done?

Thank you!
Copie your wallet.dat transfer to new computer to file in your comp roaming/DeepOnion/wallet.dat and then run deeponion-qt as admin. Will run like crazy 😜

Nic
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:45:35 AM

I have concern! can I transfer or copy my wallet to another computer?

I have laptop in office but I want to transfer my wallet address to my personal pc at home!

It is possible and can this be done?

Thank you!
Copie your wallet.dat transfer to new computer to file in your comp roaming/DeepOnion/wallet.dat and then run deeponion-qt as admin. Will run like crazy 😜

I really hope you understand this one.   Never run any wallet with admin priveledges period. not linux not mac and not windows.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:56:39 AM

Hello everyone,

In the true sense of the word I don't think I technically burst posted, because my posts were in the flow of conversation, not forced. I simply started posting more to reach member status. In my case it just didn't look good to rarely posts and then posting lots. Technically there was really nothing bad with it, the coin caught my eye, got excited about it, naturally became more active, but the mod of this coin are trying to protect it from people who don't bring value.

But true burst posting is very, very bad, and not like you said, that it reaches the same audience quicker. In my opinion worst the dumping.

When somebody burst posts their motivation is to get posts as quickly as possible. So that creates a situation where they're  just replying to reply, which leads to really low quality posts, or posts that are just stating the obvious, or sounds off in relation to the topic.

I saw someone with a Deeponion signature who in an attempt of coming up with something to say essentially created FUD for this other coin. He obviously did not know anything about the coin, so came across as extremely ignorant to someone who is familiar with the coin. But to a mod reading his comments, it might have sounded like legitimate criticism. That might not sound too bad, but it is.

I didn't really explained it well, but I think it's worse than dumping, particularly the one day poster/burst poster.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

there are rules to be or not to be accepted, if you will comply those rules - you have a good chance!
but!   of course there is a @but@ -- applications beeing checked by humans and those humans are known to make mistakes  Roll Eyes

so if you did all correct and sure about it, my guess will be post on deeponion forum and try another application
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

It seems like we're getting more and more coins ea round.  I would prefer to get less and less which is what i anticipated when i first saw the airdrop rounds.  With all these posters and forum members, why is the number of participants diminishing so fast. Huh  It seems the total opposite of what i predicted is happening.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

When I dump my private key from the console window, I get my private key. But when I tried and check the details with the paper wallet generator, it gives me a different public address for that private key. I've tried it with 3 wallets. Any reason for this?
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

i think there are alot of people which has dumbed there coins, they simply couldnt resist the fast profit. but we that still has all will win in the end.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

i think there are alot of people which has dumbed there coins, they simply couldnt resist the fast profit. but we that still has all will win in the end.

absolutely right.

only the patient will receive the award.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

Hey everyone. Congrats for the 9th Airdrop.

I made this video, just a quick view to stand how Deep Send will work.
Development Team already said they gonna made a enhanced system, but anyway, just a look  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ZLr-9DfgE

Took me hours lol.

This is very good video, thanks. I'll show this video to newbies. Cool

mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:34:40 AM

Hi, dev, the situation in China made me think of OTC,Is our deeptrust guaranteed transaction function?
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

I would like to confirm I received onions in the 9th airdrop.
Thank you so much dev, by the way, sorry for the late confirmation.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:55:32 AM

i want to say my opinion about all that users who were blacklisted and now start to complain about it,it was 3 rd round i saw i was blackested as i it said more that 90% were moved from wallet,  so as i knew what problem was ,wrote to Dev ,and all was correrct afther.    i had sent some onions near 400 or 500 to myself for staking and didnt even think bot would calculate as a spent . So what i want to say if you havent do somthing wrong realy wrong  all will be done to help you ,as was done for me. 

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

Yep very great number of dumpers, 412 hodlers and 300 dumpers.
I think these are short-sighted people who do not look much in the future.
Maybe it's better for us who believe in this project.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
oleg1984a

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:09:15 AM

For what amount give tokens for participation in the subscription? For example, at the rank of full member?
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:11:49 AM

For what amount give tokens for participation in the subscription? For example, at the rank of full member?
here the table with weekly Airdrop values in onions\btc\usd
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:19:57 AM

For more than member rank. Your ranking is ok to be part of the airdrop.
Pages: « 1 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: