Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

Hey guys,
Today, when i checked my status i've found that i'm declined . i were blacklisted for more than 15 days and now its only declined.
That clearly shows that i'm whitelisted now right ?
Thanks devs, you made me happy !
we changed the text it is not blacklist when we reject, so you can still participate bounties.

I felt already happy, Thought that i can Apply again to airdrops :/ This doesnt make sense  Embarrassed
In the Thread of XsinX, All were okay ! I'm supposed to be Accepted and reinstated  Cry
I were waiting for 16+ Days now, Tried to apply again and it keep showing me "user Blacklisted",
 When will i get Whitelisted ?

Guys Can you see my post and my reply ? Why do i get always Ignored ?
Help me out !, I'm a good supporter ! IN DO Community i've got more posts than BTCTalk , What's the main problem ?
xsinx Told me i'm okay, He told me that my name was on the table for reinstatement, Now i see that The Devs says i'm being rejected ?
I'm MAD, UPSET, ULUCKY, I keep supporting but i get Ignored ! "GOLDEN & HELPFUL Are Always Down, They Die Poor and they leave life fast "
Sad  Cry Cry

Dev team reviewed your case, and declined, we cannot do much about it at this moment. You can participate bounties and other things giveaways contests mining etc

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

Deeponion sems s a nice project but i thought that airdropers were thousands and not a couple of hundreds.

True but the real bottleneck here is the number of quality posters on bitcointalk and not "draconian" airdrop rules. FWIW, I have heard other signature campaign managers complaining, that they can't find enough quality posters for their campaigns. They have tons of applicants, but many of them are nothing but spammers. Moreover, DO airdrop rules actually follow bitcointalk official guidelines for signature campaigns that requires campaign managers to ban all spamming accounts.

Of course, there are some things that might help:
  • speed up verification process of blacklisted accounts, so that users that break airdrop rules without malicious intentions can join back as soon as possible
  • lift off registration date rule (though this is certainly a double edge sword)

The quality of the exchanges also do not help DO to became popular outside DO community.
The announcement thread is two month old. What do you expect? Bittrex and Coinbase?

But i see no members talking about this matters, because i think DO airdropers have afraid of talking openly about the flaws of the project. Are afraid of beeing removed from airdrop campain.

I have the same feeling from reading some of posts here and it troubles me a bit. No project can move forward without constructing criticism. I understand that people spreading FUD, misinformation... etc deserved to be banned from airdrop. But at the same time, constructing criticism should be encourage at every step of the way.

They can cut their backlog drastically by reply why a person is blacklisted and/or not accepted. It's easy to do that when you just evaluated their account and still have it open.
Now they just reject with a vague generic rejection.
Next thing the person why got rejected sends PMs and opens new requests creating unnecessary work for reviewer again.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

DeepOnion price is on the rise again. I think that it might touch 5$ again by the end of this year and I am pretty confident about this. Loving the uptrend.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

This is one of the best airdropped coins that I can remember ( decred, Minereum...), we haven't  seen a good airdropped coin for a while now.
I think it's time to get listed on a bigger exchange now and show the crypto world the power of the ONION.

This project is genial for innovation and solid community, remain togheter and hold for greater success  Smiley
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

Beautiful designs, professional look, as you can see a lot of work here waiting in front of us, big technical challenges there, we welcome your suggestions and experiences on especially shopping plugin integrations. Let's be a good team.

Lets set real targets, like to be 10 times more popular than closest competitor and work for it! We seek for domination not competition.

Thank you Crypto-Rainbow for your nice words, means a lot coming from you. I'm glad we're on the same page, we are here to seek domination, not competition. As soon as I finish some new website design mockups I will contact you and the other devs to see which one you guys like most. After this, I will start on making the plugin integrations and so on which I believe will boost DeepOnions value.
Ok this is great!

This is one of the best airdropped coins that I can remember ( decred, Minereum...), we haven't  seen a good airdropped coin for a while now.
I think it's time to get listed on a bigger exchange now and show the crypto world the power of the ONION.
We came here to inspire others!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

Any news for being listed on bigger volume Exchange like Bittrex? Just for know.

Would like to know that too,Any chance for onions to be added on bittrex or yobit soon? With such a strong community (one of the strongest crypto communities out there) it shouldnt be a problem for deeponion to be listed on some bigger exchanges.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

Any news for being listed on bigger volume Exchange like Bittrex? Just for know.

Would like to know that too,Any chance for onions to be added on bittrex or yobit soon? With such a strong community (one of the strongest crypto communities out there) it shouldnt be a problem for deeponion to be listed on some bigger exchanges.

I think Cryptopia would be a good choice at this stage. It is probably to soon for Bittrex. I am also looking forward to the announcement.  Smiley
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

Hey guys,
Today, when i checked my status i've found that i'm declined . i were blacklisted for more than 15 days and now its only declined.
That clearly shows that i'm whitelisted now right ?
Thanks devs, you made me happy !
we changed the text it is not blacklist when we reject, so you can still participate bounties.

I felt already happy, Thought that i can Apply again to airdrops :/ This doesnt make sense  Embarrassed
In the Thread of XsinX, All were okay ! I'm supposed to be Accepted and reinstated  Cry
I were waiting for 16+ Days now, Tried to apply again and it keep showing me "user Blacklisted",
 When will i get Whitelisted ?

Guys Can you see my post and my reply ? Why do i get always Ignored ?
Help me out !, I'm a good supporter ! IN DO Community i've got more posts than BTCTalk , What's the main problem ?
xsinx Told me i'm okay, He told me that my name was on the table for reinstatement, Now i see that The Devs says i'm being rejected ?
I'm MAD, UPSET, ULUCKY, I keep supporting but i get Ignored ! "GOLDEN & HELPFUL Are Always Down, They Die Poor and they leave life fast "
Sad  Cry Cry

Dev team reviewed your case, and declined, we cannot do much about it at this moment. You can participate bounties and other things giveaways contests mining etc

Understood sir, Sorry for the replies !
But, Could that status get changed in the near future ?
I'll consider making replies and support the project more than the latest weeks, i'll be active on telegram too
Thanks
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

congratulations guys for your marketing images !! I am a big fan!

I'm waiting for the next airdrop, and of course, Deepsend! I am certain that we have good weather ahead of us Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

I believe this cryptocurrency has a bright future and I'm willing to invest my time and expertise to help it grow to the likes of Monero/Dash or better. My goal will be to make it reach the price of $50+ or higher. I have 15+ years experience in website designing, graphic designing, search engine optimization, brand identity and article/blog writing. As the owner of a website design agency my brother and I will start working on the following projects with our team to help the DeepOnion community:

1) Website redesign
2) Plugins to accept DeepOnion as a payment method for Woocommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento and more.
3) Apple Wallet, Android Wallet, and Online Wallet
4) Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
5) Banner Ads for advertising and more to come! Smiley

Here is a little infographic I made explaining DeepOnion in simple terms as most people are visual learners:

I really like this, this can easily be incorporated into article writers content and video infomercials. Nice work, lots of professionalism being displayed in this piece.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:15:08 PM

Hi my application status says:

'declined:

User Position newbie or brand new is not valid.'

Is there a way to appeal this as that isn't correct.

At the moment only Members and above are eligible to apply for the airdrop.
So make some usefull posts to level up your Forum Account and then try to join again  Smiley
trader59

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:17:42 PM

Looks like the price of the coin is slowly going up, which is awesome and no major dumps in price. Very excited about this coin.

Plus every time I look at the forums, there are so many new pages and new interest in it. So hard to catch up but definitely worth reading.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

Hi my application status says:

'declined:

User Position newbie or brand new is not valid.'

Is there a way to appeal this as that isn't correct.
You are a junior member. In order to participate in the airdrop you have to at least be a member. They have changed the rules. It used to be Jr Member and above but now it is only Member and above.
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:24:27 PM

What timehacker said.

This project is very young, has a brilliant marketing strategy and a behind the curtain dev team which is developing for the privacy geeks like us.

Imo 2 things will be booming soon: privacy projects like deeponion, and at the other side much less privacy projects like the bitcoin debit card like cryptopay, which has a very good use for normal people to jump in crypto. When a thing has VISA written on it, my mom would even read it.

I couldn't agree more, I'm also investing (or plan to invest) in these 2 things, deep onion and Cryptopay, as they are the most promising projects these days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

I think Cryptopia would be a good choice at this stage. It is probably to soon for Bittrex. I am also looking forward to the announcement.  Smiley

Since Dev Team is working on a Big Exchange ... I think Community can work together on another small Exchange.
Cryptopia can be community funded.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Looks like the price of the coin is slowly going up, which is awesome and no major dumps in price. Very excited about this coin.

Plus every time I look at the forums, there are so many new pages and new interest in it. So hard to catch up but definitely worth reading.

I wouldn't look at the price much until the airdrop phase is over. I think that every time the price increases a bit, there will be somebody who dumps their airdrop coins. This might sound like a bad thing, but it's actually good, because the coins will be already very well distributed among many people via exchanges when the airdrop ends. And that will create a good ground for the following healthy and solid increase of the DO price.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:51:14 PM

I concur.

The price does not mean much at this moment. Especially since at least 90% is supposed to be locked up during the ICO period. Better look at the functionality of the software and the network (=number of users) for a sign of the potential. We need to progress on both these aspects in order to survive (and succeed) long term. Price will follow.

w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:10:01 PM

I wouldn't look at the price much until the airdrop phase is over. I think that every time the price increases a bit, there will be somebody who dumps their airdrop coins. This might sound like a bad thing, but it's actually good, because the coins will be already very well distributed among many people via exchanges when the airdrop ends. And that will create a good ground for the following healthy and solid increase of the DO price.

Totally agree, price doesn't mean nothing now, just work hard for realize roadmap and community grow.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:25:19 PM

Cryptopia is good. There's even a survey in the official forum about funding the listing by airdrop participants but more dont want to do that. After all, @deeper already mentioned that soon we'll have one. Let's just wait since HODLers doesn't mind waiting.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:36:02 PM

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 [1067] 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: