Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

I understand.
I did not mean to criticize him, nor did I have to complain about what he did.
I just wish he had a convincing answer for the members who were languishing waiting for an answer like the man above.
If xsinx is overloaded at work, I think it's time for him to get some helpers to support his work, they will help him share the pressure and work will be lighter.

Like i said, i dont have the list of reason why each participants got banned/rejected from the airdrop, and i cannot give false promises to everyone just to provide a convincing answer.

The only thing i can do is to re-review their account and submit a report for the dev team approval. and there's no shortcut to this process.
Good. I got it. Thank you very much for the wonderful work you are doing.
@kronos123 You see, xsinx is not irresponsible to people like you, please patiently wait a bit more, I see your activity is perfectly okay, and definitely you can be through the team's approval dev team. Give them time, which this project is lacking time.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

Hello,

I decided to join and support your community hoping to be able to accept it !

Just a question, do you know if SsowellSVT answers to mp on bitcointalk?

Thank you !

Hello soy!
If i am not wrong dev or admin does not reply to message on bitcointalk forum (I also not reply to the message), maybe you can ask in slack or in deeponion forum.

Hi, yes, you should get invite to DeepOnion' Slack
https://slackinvitedeeponion.herokuapp.com
and I sure you find admins there

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

If any two nodes are online will be enough for DeepSend to function. Mixers and guarantors will get extra ONIONs by participating the transactions so people keeping their wallet online with high balances will have a chance to get these extra ONION rewards from each of the transactions they participated. Exact details we will announce later. We hope it will promote more people to keep wallets 24 hours online and this will allow stronger and faster network and also stronger Tor Network. This means more security and anonymity or Freedom for everyone.  It is much better for people to protect their wallet transactions from sites like blockseer.com, when more people found out the potential risks we think more people will move to DeepOnion's advanced safe network and use DeepSend secure transaction system. We also develop our own innovation DeepTrust lately.

It's a great news,
It's really important to keep our wallet open 24h/24h.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

If any two nodes are online will be enough for DeepSend to function. Mixers and guarantors will get extra ONIONs by participating the transactions so people keeping their wallet online with high balances will have a chance to get these extra ONION rewards from each of the transactions they participated. Exact details we will announce later. We hope it will promote more people to keep wallets 24 hours online and this will allow stronger and faster network and also stronger Tor Network. This means more security and anonymity or Freedom for everyone.  It is much better for people to protect their wallet transactions from sites like blockseer.com, when more people found out the potential risks we think more people will move to DeepOnion's advanced safe network and use DeepSend secure transaction system. We also develop our own innovation DeepTrust lately.

It's a great news,

This is really great news! Are there any rough numbers available, how many coins someone should hold? My weight seems to grow very, very slow. I will continue and support by keeping it open
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:14:04 PM

It's a great news,

Yes this way we can guarantee always high speed transactions and communications within the whole network.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

Hey xsinx. I have been an active user on deeponion forum for quite sometime now. I have been contributing to the DeepOnion community through both the forum(Forum username= Andreas) and bitcointalk forum(Username= Haunebu) in a positive way for quite sometime now. My application was rejected for suspicious activity and I have been waiting patiently for you to rereview my case whenever possible. My bad luck is that I observed that you opened a thread recently in the DO forum regarding rereviewing cases only for a few hours and I was asleep the whole time. Can you take some time out to rereview my case?

Bitcointalk username: Haunebu
DeepOnion forum username: Andreas
Btctalk userid: 218075
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218075;sa=showPosts

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
michaelangelo

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

It's a great news,

This is really great news! Are there any rough numbers available, how many coins someone should hold? My weight seems to grow very, very slow. I will continue and support by keeping it open

Are we talking here about master node? To help secure transactions...

Im in for that also, would be very nice to have that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

I understand.
I just wish he had a convincing answer for the members who were languishing waiting for an answer like the man above.
If xsinx is overloaded at work, I think it's time for him to get some helpers to support his work, they will help him share the pressure and work will be lighter.

Like i said, i dont have the list of reason why each participants got banned/rejected from the airdrop, and i cannot give false promises to everyone just to provide a convincing answer.

The only thing i can do is to re-review their account and submit a report for the dev team approval. and there's no shortcut to this process.
@kronos123 You see, xsinx is not irresponsible to people like you, please patiently wait a bit more, I see your activity is perfectly okay, and definitely you can be through the team's approval dev team. Give them time, which this project is lacking time.

You are right...
First time I see ANN/thread which is growing that fast.., just for under 12hrs over 4+ new pages, and ofc the DEV team definitely will be out of enough free time to can read and answer everybody..., IDK how much are in the DEV team..., but the DO network really is growing very fast, and every day getting newer users and followers, some for the airdrop only, some for it and for supporting the network, which is great... I think like I read (it took me few days to can read all the DO threads), but over 60-65% of the users here are not only for the "free", in the past was support dev for other crypto, which was growing almost the same daily, but it lost fight in the past ..., so I can wish only GL to every one and to say GOOD JOB for the DEV team!

And xsing GL Dude, you do your best, don't know really do you have enough time for getting involved in all situation, just I'll say GREAT JOB you do, here in the thread, and like I read in the DO forum.

Hello everyone,

I just read the 2nd newsletter explanation of the upcoming DeepSend feature:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-explained.2203/

It's a good read and it looks like, that there will be nodes with Mixers and Guarantors.
"- nodes will act randomly as Mixer or Guarantor
- such nodes will have to hold a certain minimum balance in"

Do you know how many coins we need to run a node? Is there any reward for the node, when you act as a mixer or gurantor?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

in other hand, if need some of us to be added as nodes I'm there, people whit 24/7 online, like every one crypto need nodes this one too..., if need to report somewhere 24/7 UP node let us know

Best Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

It's a great news,

If you ask about staking it's no different than GPU mining the more stake you have in the wallet the more you have chance to stake.
And staking helps the network (both Deeponion and Tor network) it's a good thing. Even 1 single onion can stake if it matures enough. The more you have the more often it should stake.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

@xsinx Where are you? Although I know that you are busy with the mountain of work to handle. But I also hope that you can spend some time taking care of the case of this positive man.
I checked his activities. It is good and nothing to complain about.
I do not think we have to lose members like him just for unknown reasons and the delay in handling as well as the lack of consideration for their actual situation is sad.
Please work better to be more deserving of the 5k Onion you receive each week.
Thank you!

I am doing my best for everyone and if that user is still banned there always a reason that only the security team knows the answer. If you think im not working based on your standards you can Message Crypto-rainbow to remove me if your not happy.

Xsinx is himself a greatest gift from the community for us, so far, i don't know what we could do without him. He works like not one person but 10, 20.  Thanks to his good job we cleaned a lot of fraudster, cheater and social media campaigns, forums everything moving just nice with his leadership. Community, know your friend and good care with him. I want to see him happy.

Let's keep up

I understand.
I understand thank you for the feedback, Also we got two new moderators just few hours ago, we are improving our organization. So moderators has more time for your concerns. We also added new system in action for few hours, with this system if you tag any moderator @name like this in official forum that moderator gets an alert in forums alert system and receive an email about the post including that tag. This should increase service time between moderators and members Smiley I think everyone should agree we grown too fast, we never complain but it is painful not only you but also management team. And now we reached 11 moderators.
Each moderator has his own tasks. Even tasking and collecting reports  takes a lot time and alone another big task. If let's say our Vietnamese community mature enough, we will need local mods in official forums i think you can be a local moderator too one day.  Smiley Keep up

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:52:29 PM

@xsinx Where are you? Although I know that you are busy with the mountain of work to handle. But I also hope that you can spend some time taking care of the case of this positive man.
I do not think we have to lose members like him just for unknown reasons and the delay in handling as well as the lack of consideration for their actual situation is sad.
Thank you!

I am doing my best for everyone and if that user is still banned there always a reason that only the security team knows the answer. If you think im not working based on your standards you can Message Crypto-rainbow to remove me if your not happy.

Xsinx is himself a greatest gift from the community for us, so far, i don't know what we could do without him. He works like not one person but 10, 20.  Thanks to his good job we cleaned a lot of fraudster, cheater and social media campaigns, forums everything moving just nice with his leadership. Community, know your friend and good care with him. I want to see him happy.

Let's keep up

I understand.
I understand thank you for the feedback, Also we got two new moderators just few hours ago, we are improving our organization. So moderators has more time for your concerns. We also added new system in action for few hours, with this system if you tag any moderator @name like this in official forum that moderator gets an alert in forums alert system and receive an email about the post including that tag. This should increase service time between moderators and members Smiley I think everyone should agree we grown too fast, we never complain but it is painful not only you but also management team. And now we reached 11 moderators.
Each moderator has his own tasks. Even tasking and collecting reports  takes a lot time and alone another big task. If let's say our Vietnamese community mature enough, we will need local mods in official forums i think you can be a local moderator too one day.  Smiley Keep up

And if you are able here in the thread or in the OP to write for every one which are the moderators, and which one what job do, will be very helpfull (like you say every one have his job, and what to do)
Or simply write it in the DO forum and give in the OP link to it Wink
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

Nice improvement Dev, so just let open the wallet and there is a chanche also to earn onions and help the network, awrsome Smiley
phucdigan

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

Thank you!

Let's keep up

I understand.
To be honest, I'd love to be a moderator for the Vietnamese locale.
But the shame is that we have too few Vietnamese in the community, and it is true that most vietnamese in the crypto world prefer cheat rather than work properly. lol
Although I have tried very hard to introduce DO on several channels and private forums about crypto of vietnamese people but almost no one care after they read the OP.
Looking forward to the future the situation will be better and I will try harder too.
Thank dev.  Smiley
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:10:59 PM

I understand.

I'll still wait and I'll still dive deep onion here in Bitcointalk

Thank you
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

I sent xsinx a PM in the slack channel, I followed DeepOnion because I've invested in it, but never thought I would have the opportunity to join the air drop. Hope it happens.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

I sent xsinx a PM in the slack channel, I followed DeepOnion because I've invested in it, but never thought I would have the opportunity to join the air drop. Hope it happens.

I think you should add Avatar with your signature if you have been allowed to join the campaign because DeepOnion signature campaign is one of the most sort after campaign in the space now
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

Again I can not go to Novaexchange normally. Well at least I made the registration in advance. It looks like they are debugging their software. Who is in the news on NovaExchage, what's going on there?
dgigit

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

Time will pass and Deeponion will also spread around the world but no one will see it because it's anonymous!   Cool
http://fiatleak.com/
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:33:35 PM

Again I can not go to Novaexchange normally. Well at least I made the registration in advance. It looks like they are debugging their software. Who is in the news on NovaExchage, what's going on there?

I found this thread on the DO forums. Looks like they have been under attack for a bit. If I was guessing they should have it resolved and be up and running in no time.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/to-all-those-storing-coins-on-novaexchange-read-this.2502/

premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

Are there plans for a new exchange? I am planning to buy some coins but there is no serious exchange at the mooment.

Personally, I do not trust NovaExchange for a big volume

Pages: « 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 [1075] 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: