Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

The planned update of the official DO forum is very interesting. Would be nice if the escrow could be used for buying/selling of Onions for BTC or other coins. This would be a good alternative in case of problems with exchanges where DO is listed. And also a great place for OTC trading of Onions without impact on market price (might be interesting e.g. for those who would like to sell 10 % of the airdrop without causing decrease of market price by this).

Why not, DO forum plan to insure escrows up to the ONION donation amount.  It is like smart contracts or Deepsend functionality, escrow trust forum and we trust escrow and you as buyer or seller both trust escrow and forum. If one fails in completing the cycle other one cover the fee as guarantor and complete cycle. But you should not trust escrow more than escrow trusted the forum. I hope it's clearer?

Thank you for your reply with further details. I like this "insurance" concept. I understand that if the escrow gives donation amount of 100 Onions, I should not use such escrow for trades of more than 100 Onions in order to be safe and insured. But how will I know the donation amount which escrow gave to the forum? Will it be always 100 Onions or can it be more or less? Also if the escrow person acts as an escrow for more trades (or even for 1 big trade), he can easily go above this insured amount, will this be somehow monitored? Will be the current "insured" limit visible to the buyer/seller? Sorry for so many questions, but I am really interested in this concept.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

Just a few hours more to airdrop. I have been thinking about the chinese FUD, it is a good oportunity to spread the ONION gospel among chinese users, you know, the gov. wants to take your BTC, ONION is better because they can't even know if you have ONIONs!
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

The planned update of the official DO forum is very interesting. Would be nice if the escrow could be used for buying/selling of Onions for BTC or other coins. This would be a good alternative in case of problems with exchanges where DO is listed. And also a great place for OTC trading of Onions without impact on market price (might be interesting e.g. for those who would like to sell 10 % of the airdrop without causing decrease of market price by this).

Why not, DO forum plan to insure escrows up to the ONION donation amount.  It is like smart contracts or Deepsend functionality, escrow trust forum and we trust escrow and you as buyer or seller both trust escrow and forum. If one fails in completing the cycle other one cover the fee as guarantor and complete cycle. But you should not trust escrow more than escrow trusted the forum. I hope it's clearer?

Thank you for your reply with further details. I like this "insurance" concept. I understand that if the escrow gives donation amount of 100 Onions, I should not use such escrow for trades of more than 100 Onions in order to be safe and insured. But how will I know the donation amount which escrow gave to the forum? Will it be always 100 Onions or can it be more or less? Also if the escrow person acts as an escrow for more trades (or even for 1 big trade), he can easily go above this insured amount, will this be somehow monitored? Will be the current "insured" limit visible to the buyer/seller? Sorry for so many questions, but I am really interested in this concept.

minimum amount for escrow credit is 500 onions. i will monitor those sellers on their transactions making sure that they woud not exceed their maximum escrowed onions. the more onions you have as escrow credit. the more selling power you have.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:37:29 PM

With the current price of $0.74 per CEBOLA we are having a great opportunity to accumulate and differentiate ourselves from others! New updates and implementations are coming, do not think these current prices will extend. Wink
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

Why DeepOnion is a must buy coin.

To summarize all the great features of DeepOnion here are features DO has in its sleeve:

1. Faster Transactions - unlike bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, your onions are sent in a flash and confirmed immediately.

2. TOR Integrated - with tor integration, transactions are anonymous and cant be traced unlike bitcoin which the IRS are secretly monitoring on bitcoin activities. you can see my full comparison here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-tor-network-works-on-deeponion-and-in-comparison-with-non-tor-based-coin.708/ (How Tor Network Works On Deeponion And In Comparison With Non-tor Based Coin.)

3. Upcoming DeepSend and DeepTrust - both will play a role in making our transactions more secure. details will be officially announced as soon as both of these features are implemented.

4. 1,000+ Pages on bitcointalk - with active community development, Deeponion has skyrocketed in posts and views than other new cryptocurrencies out there in just 2 months!

5. Socially Responsible Cryptocoin - with the help of our compassionate deeponion members online, it gave a way to make Hurricane Irma/Jose Disaster Relief Fund a successful campaign.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/hurricane-irma-jose-disaster-relief-fund.2179/ (Hurricane Irma/jose Disaster Relief Fund)

6. Sports betting beta release - with my sports betting beta release event, it has collected 200 onions into DeepOnion Charity Fund Address which will be used for future calamities that Deeponion will take part of. not only you win onions to DO sports betting event, but the Deeponion charity fund address also benefits too. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/canelo-vs-golovkin-first-deeponion-sports-betting-event.2635/ (Canelo Vs. Golovkin (first Deeponion Sports Betting Event))

7. Trading System - as you can see, there are some changes in your avatars such as DO Credits and Escrow Credits, and being able to feedback. these new features will be properly introduced soon so that you will be able to buy products with utmost security. no other cryptocoin has a dedicated team that will help you make your cryptocurrency transaction online secure.

these are just one of the great reasons why deeponion is a must buy coin while it's still at $1.

stating all of it would be an overkill.

Very well said. The future of DeepOnion is looking very bright!
ghostwalker.ph

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

small update from the community forum:

almost 100 active miners now!!

miners seem to find more and more trust in this coin, even though prices have been not as good as in the past, the mining community keeps growning every day.
Network hash geting close to 700 GHS as well!!

Do your remember the early days, where you could get some nice amount of onions with just a small GPU?!

Are you sure it's a real 100?
When I was trying to mine there they had like 10 or 15.. as soon as it became most profitable coin to mine the pool profitability script switched a crapload of miners and it was ludicrous.
Would be good if it's a real 100 though. Smiley

The number is correct, but there are some profit switching miners as well...
Pool hash is more or less stable at 230 GHS and 86 miners and jumps to 330 and 98 miners when profitability goes up.
Those numbers were much lower a week ago. Interest from the miners is growing into DeepOnion for sure!  Cool

It's a x13 algo so that means you pretty much can only profit using a ASIC/BAIKAL type setup right? I've got a bunch of GPU's that aren't really mining anything profitable at the moment. I wonder if I should switch to DeepOnion mining.

Anyone got some hashrates for rx570 and gtx1070's?

you can try testing your rx570 and gtx1070 by following my tutorial here:

NVIDIA
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-mine-deeponions-on-nvidia-gtx-1050ti-1060-1070-1080ti-w-downloadable-software.279/

AMD
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/mining-software-for-amd-rx-470-480-570-580.270/
trader59

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

small update from the community forum:

almost 100 active miners now!!

miners seem to find more and more trust in this coin, even though prices have been not as good as in the past, the mining community keeps growning every day.
Network hash geting close to 700 GHS as well!!

Do your remember the early days, where you could get some nice amount of onions with just a small GPU?!

Are you sure it's a real 100?
When I was trying to mine there they had like 10 or 15.. as soon as it became most profitable coin to mine the pool profitability script switched a crapload of miners and it was ludicrous.
Would be good if it's a real 100 though. Smiley

The number is correct, but there are some profit switching miners as well...
Pool hash is more or less stable at 230 GHS and 86 miners and jumps to 330 and 98 miners when profitability goes up.
Those numbers were much lower a week ago. Interest from the miners is growing into DeepOnion for sure!  Cool

It's a x13 algo so that means you pretty much can only profit using a ASIC/BAIKAL type setup right? I've got a bunch of GPU's that aren't really mining anything profitable at the moment. I wonder if I should switch to DeepOnion mining.

Anyone got some hashrates for rx570 and gtx1070's?

you can try testing your rx570 and gtx1070 by following my tutorial here:

NVIDIA
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-mine-deeponions-on-nvidia-gtx-1050ti-1060-1070-1080ti-w-downloadable-software.279/

AMD
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/mining-software-for-amd-rx-470-480-570-580.270/

Awesome! Great guide. I'll take a look tonight and test it out.

Thanks a lot!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:49:10 PM

What about the hashrate of the cards? And whats the mining profit as of today?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:52:20 PM

Ready your wallet guys cause another airdrop about to happen  Grin 9 Hours to go. Make sure that you've followed all the rules.
ghostwalker.ph

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:53:03 PM

for hashrates, it hasnt changed since hashrates arent affected by network difficulty. only network shares is affected. it is suggested to use asic miners since it has a bigger hashrate compared to gpus. as of profitability, im not aware of since prices change too often.
Erelas

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:02:33 AM

I was mining Onion with a pair of 1070's as soon as the first pool opened, but lack of hardware to mine everything at once meant I had to move some things around to keep competitive.

Shares really dropped around the end of the third airdrop period, but I may, since I have learned a little more now, try it again and compile some numbers, I was (am) using kawaiipool.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lumining

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:09:16 AM

for hashrates, it hasnt changed since hashrates arent affected by network difficulty. only network shares is affected. it is suggested to use asic miners since it has a bigger hashrate compared to gpus. as of profitability, im not aware of since prices change too often.

Wouldn't it be better to use Prohashing then? I discovered it yesterday in this video at min 1:41 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5g2BQ1Yyhc
They have payouts in DeepOnion so it would be the best to rent them your hashrate if you want to get paid lots of onions from mining.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:13:30 AM

brokk's Special "Submit Your Idea" Giveaway
Submit your idea and win onions! [LAST DAY!]
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/brokks-special-15-onions-giveaway-only-for-non-airdrop-members.2908/

Guys, for those who are blacklisted from the airdrop (no matter what reason), you can still enter this giveaway by submitting your ideas for things you would like to see implemented on DeepOnion just post it in the comments, if I like it you might win!
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:18:40 AM

The time is running. Was out for a fee beers today and just realized that airdrop #10 happens in a few hours. Just saw the number of participants increased a bit.
Think a lot more crypto enthusiasts will find deeponion during next weeks and months.

Now is the time. DASH and Monero both had big gains recently. There is a lot of FUD currently around Bitcoin's lack of privacy, and potential lack of fungibility as a result. I think that during the next year, privacy coins will all be on the rise. This is a good position for DeepOnion to be in. We just need to make sure that development stays on track (DeepSend, etc) and keep spreading the word about its anonymity and privacy features.

I would agree and I would add that all of us need to advocate for onion to be accepted as a mean of pyment acros multiprl websites/services/ payment systems . That would add great impotence to this coin.

shenlin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:23:49 AM

Deeponion is so hot. Can I join Free Airdrops 10?
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:28:37 AM

I also want to join tell me how?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ghostwalker.ph

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

Wouldn't it be better to use Prohashing then? I discovered it yesterday in this video at min 1:41 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5g2BQ1Yyhc
They have payouts in DeepOnion so it would be the best to rent them your hashrate if you want to get paid lots of onions from mining.

yup you can let your rig be rented by other miners and get paid in onions. you can manually calculate if it's profitable from the electricity being used to your onions received.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:34:45 AM

I also want to join tell me how?

@blackened515 , yes you can join. Please check the OP for the instructions. Alternatively, you can check this link:
https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

Good luck on your application.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:36:07 AM

brokk's Special "Submit Your Idea" Giveaway
Submit your idea and win onions! [LAST DAY!]
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/brokks-special-15-onions-giveaway-only-for-non-airdrop-members.2908/

Guys, for those who are blacklisted from the airdrop (no matter what reason), you can still enter this giveaway by submitting your ideas for things you would like to see implemented on DeepOnion just post it in the comments, if I like it you might win!

This is really nice brokk!  Smiley Thank you for this nice idea.  Grin

I have already posted my ideas. I hope I have a chance on one or the other onion.  Cheesy Grin
Lumining

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:37:41 AM

You can join the community but you can't join the airdrop because you created your bitcointalk account only in august.

Pages: « 1 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: