Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

i am new here,i want to join deeponion
-Your current account is MEMBER
-To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 chracters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content.
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:27:37 AM

I am not understanding why my application got declined even when I meet all of the requirements? What is this?
Did you fill it correctly?
I checked your signature does not meet the requirements
Please update your signature to include your BCT numerical ID. Replace the XXXX in the sig with this number.
kryptoknightk

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

I am not understanding why my application got declined even when I meet all of the requirements? What is this?
Please update your signature to include your BCT numerical ID. Replace the XXXX in the sig with this number.

Hey, thanks for looking out. I changed it to my numerical ID, can I apply again or have I been blacklisted already?
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

i am new here,i want to join deeponion
The airdrop is only available to Member rank and above. Also your account needs to be opened before July 12.

I see that your account was opened on June 21. You can try to increase your rank to Member and may be try in few months.

The airdrop will still last for another 7 months, so plenty of time to be a part of it.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:01:08 AM

Can I just make a couple of obvious observations as this crypto promotes it self as pro-privacy. I am speaking as a dev for our own serious anonymous crypto Spectrecoin.

1) They are using Google analytics on their website

It doesn't make sense to promote a crypto as pro-privacy and then embed tracking code from the world's biggest privacy violator on the website.  Huh

2) In order to get coins you need to register with an e-mail and then also register with your Bitcointalk user ID.  Huh

For a team that promotes privacy, I would say that they gather a hell of a lot of information on their userbase. How is this promoting privacy?

We would never embed any tracking codes or ask for any information from any users.

For you guys to consider, why do they want all this information?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

Hi! For the first time in support of the Deeponion project! I will organize a party in the city! I trust it there will be a grandiose night in Deep style. I will specify it will occur in Russia. I invested the money for the project benefit, I hope it will bring benefit.
Qualitative music, smoky hookahs, smart cocktails and advanced beautiful people are the key to success:cool:
I will remind, the DeepOnion bomb will be detonated on Saturday September 30 at 2 o'clock in the morning
How to you it?

This is interesting i like to see people get inspiration from our project.  Keep up

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:10:04 AM

Hey, thanks for looking out. I changed it to my numerical ID, can I apply again or have I been blacklisted already?

Your account was also created on July 11. I don't know if that's on the cut off date. I tried checking the OP but it's not showing the cut off date. But you literally could had been hours too late from qualiafying.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:10:42 AM

Can I just make a couple of obvious observations as this crypto promotes it self as pro-privacy. I am speaking as a dev for our own serious anonymous crypto Spectrecoin.

It doesn't make sense to promote a crypto as pro-privacy and then embed tracking code from the world's biggest privacy violator on the website.  Huh

2) In order to get coins you need to register with an e-mail and then also register with your Bitcointalk user ID.  Huh

For a team that promotes privacy, I would say that they gather a hell of a lot of information on their userbase. How is this promoting privacy?

We would never embed any tracking codes or ask for any information from any users.

1) Largely irrelevant as your ISP tracks you anyway. Even if you're using TOR they'll track that and alert the authorities if your country does so. Tracking is used to help improve the forums, we really don't care about anything else (that is already tracked anyway!).
2) Yes, we want recognised members of the community to promote and invest into this coin. Remember that we are at the free airdrop stage. Once our anonymity technology is implemented and the airdrop is over, members will be untraceable and all of these requirements will no longer exist. Plus, anyone who cares about privacy already have anonymous username and email account.
3) I appreciate your concern, but Spectre is a competitor so I sense a subtle FUD attempt here Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
kryptoknightk

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:12:49 AM

Your account was also created on July 11. I don't know if that's on the cut off date. I tried checking the OP but it's not showing the cut off date. But you literally could had been hours too late from qualiafying.
My account was created on July 10 as it says on the profile and the cut off date is July 12th, Still a day or two before the cut off date so that should qualify?
indijim

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:13:39 AM

It doesn't make sense to promote a crypto as pro-privacy and then embed tracking code from the world's biggest privacy violator on the website.  Huh

2) In order to get coins you need to register with an e-mail and then also register with your Bitcointalk user ID.  Huh

I think the more pressing issue at the moment is trying make the coin be a success by making sure there are no cheaters.

The coin, wallet itself is a different story, once it's all said and done.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:14:41 AM

Hey,
I'm theuploader69, I wanna ask you if you caould review my case, I was rejected (not blacklisted) from airdrops. I'm so actif on deeponion forum and btctalk too. I designed a new logo which was appreciated by many of you. Also,I edited many wallpapers and I'm currently writing an article in french language which will be posted soo.
BTCTalk User ID: 922336
BTCTalk ptofile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=922336
DeepOnion address: DkaMP4xTs15z7V9yxZnXLoF3vyG9WPdWQa
Contact xsinx https://deeponion.org/community/members/xsinx.328/ please to check your posts, if there is problem he can tell, you can improve
we make bulk list maybe accept some more in the future.

This is same for others which believe they are genuine and die heart members, true Spartans!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
indijim

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

My account was created on July 10 as it says on the profile and the cut off date is July 12th, Still a day or two before the cut off date so that should qualify?

Then that should be fine then. I just can't believe I was off by one day after looking at your profile. Then it was probably not putting your ID number on the banner. Try emailing one of the mods at the forum.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:20:54 AM

Can a dev check the reason I haven't been awarded for last airdrop. I haven't sold any. Thank you in advance.

I'd assume it has to do with burst posting on your case, don't write so many posts in such little time spans.

We go over each members posts if we see burst posting or something not so right. This can take us exclusion decision for the participant. As you can see in our thread, cheaters coming and telling how they managed to cheat us and challenging our project. This is not Okay for any project. In order to protect Deeponion we have not much choice than isolation the problem sources for the sake of the rest.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kryptoknightk

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

Then that should be fine then. I just can't believe I was off by one day after looking at your profile. Then it was probably not putting your ID number on the banner. Try emailing one of the mods at the forum.
Just did, hopefully they will go over it and approve. If not, atleast let me know the reason for disqualification which I can't seem to find any after fixing the problem.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:36:41 AM

Hello guys! I made a post about Deeponion in Indonesian language in steemit, for those who have steemit account let's follow each other!
Sorry about my bad writing

https://steemit.com/indonesia/@kiaragabriel/sedikit-info-tentang-deeponion

Thank you!
Good idea, please also share it in official Indonesian forums https://deeponion.org/community/forums/bahasa-indonesia-indonesian.80/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:41:33 AM

If ONION has a plan exchanging on YoBit platform? So that, we can exchange USD to ONION or ONION to USD.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:51 AM

This has a lot of pages. I have 15 Eths, maybe I should place them to this coin since I can't join.

I think over the next few months, you'll be happy that you did. There are a lot of amazing things coming down the pipes in this project.

What about the negative ratings on the OP. Any issues there?

Totally unfair complaints - not happy about the airdrop. Few people took issues with it, and took a run at him. The project is really pretty amazing with lots of progress. Their complaints were unfounded, and thus far proving to be totally false.

Why did they took issues with him? I'm sure it's fine judging by the amount of pages.

Some people say that every coin that has ICO, airdrop or premine is automatically a scam. Claim like this is so ridiculous that i don't even know how to respond.

Thank you for answering. Yeah I understand. Everything here looks great though.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:44:43 AM

Hi! For the first time in support of the Deeponion project! I will organize a party in the city! I trust it there will be a grandiose night in Deep style. I will specify it will occur in Russia. I invested the money for the project benefit, I hope it will bring benefit.
Qualitative music, smoky hookahs, smart cocktails and advanced beautiful people are the key to success:cool:
I will remind, the DeepOnion bomb will be detonated on Saturday September 30 at 2 o'clock in the morning
How to you it?
[img]SNIP[img]

Now that sounds like a damn good party (and a great initiative on your part)! I wish I could attend but I reside in another country. What city is it in?

Do make sure to post some photos of the event at deeponion.org! Particularly of the advanced, beautiful people  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

Can a dev check the reason I haven't been awarded for last airdrop. I haven't sold any. Thank you in advance.

I'd assume it has to do with burst posting on your case, don't write so many posts in such little time spans.

Definetely, yes. You have 23posts since last friday in total, most of them more than 50 chars, BUT:

On the 15th September: 5 posts in 5 minutes!
On the 18th again: 6 posts in 4 (!) minutes and 1 second
And on the 19th: 4 posts in around 3,5 minutes...

You basically smashed 15 posts in an extreme short timeframe...

Anarchy is the mother of order. Cool
I never follow how much I write, I just like the community of talented people. Grin

I'm a little concerned folk such as dgigit are being captured by the burst-posting dragnet.
Is there any adjustments to the process that can be made such that genuine supporters such as dgigit aren't being flagged?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:55 AM

Bitcoin is also piloting tx obfuscation but it seems its still far from reality, in this essence one can see how big DeepSend will be once implemented and will be at the forefront of privacy oriented transactions. I hope we have good news on DeepSend in the short term.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-developers-reveal-roadmap-dandelion-privacy-project/
Pages: « 1 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 [1156] 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: