Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

This rule will be cancled in the future? If not , what's about  fair? Huh
Yes , you are right, but if I get member level, I still can not join your airdrop. It's your fair for newbie now?
If I know correctly, you can even join but you'll get inside like on 30th+ airdrop, if you really want to join, please don't stop contribute and help people problems and supporting community that you can... I know many people wants to get inside in the DeepOnion airdrop program but devs are needed for more help (spread a word of onions).

There's still bounties even you are not inside in the airdrop program Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

Yes , you are right, but if I get member level, I still can not join your airdrop. It's your fair for newbie now?
If I know correctly, you can even join but you'll get inside like on 30th+ airdrop, if you really want to join, please don't stop contribute and help people problems and supporting community that you can... I know many people wants to get inside in the DeepOnion airdrop program but devs are needed for more help (spread a word of onions).
Thanks,I got it . This is a very nice project and I support it very mutch . But I just want to more people can join it like me , not because of the time of register time. If it's problem about my level. Ok, no problem and I am working hard to improve my level(you can view my post recently). But I can't accept can not join it because of my register time. Embarrassed Embarrassed

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:46:04 AM

Thanks,I got it . This is a very nice project and I support it very mutch . But I just want to more people can join it like me , not because of the time of register time. If it's problem about my level. Ok, no problem and I am working hard to improve my level(you can view my post recently). But I can't accept can not join it because of my register time. Embarrassed Embarrassed
You need to make the effort to reach the Member level first.
It is possible that in the future the rules on registration day 12/7 will be removed.
We have 7 months to go. You still have enough time.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

You need to make the effort to reach the Member level first.
It is possible that in the future the rules on registration day 12/7 will be removed.
We have 7 months to go. You still have enough time.
Thanks, I got it. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

Many people are worried here recently about the fall in price of deeponion.
There is no need to pay attention to the price at all, coin is very young.
When the airdrop is finished then it will slowly start to rise and form a real price.
Be patient and please do not panic  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

I understand your concern, but this rule has been in place since the very beginning. Just keep working on increasing your membership level and support the coin. You can also acquire some coins through bounties, the faucet and/or through the exchange.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:17:44 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 12:20:44 PM by africa34

hi dev this my first airdrop ,
 i register in deeponion forum but I did not receive confirmation email and i cant change my email plz help me .

Welcome to deeponion Smiley

Its works only with a mail adress from hotmail, gmail or yahoo at the moment.  Wink
You can change your mail adress in the deeponion forum under "your account->settings->contact details".
After the change to a new mail adress, you can request a new mail to confirm.
yes thanks i change my email and confirm my email i am waiting , my application is under review i hope deeponion team will accept my application .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:29:25 AM

To all airdrop participants

All Active & new applicants for Deeponion airdrop are required to join and register in our official forum. This is a mandatory requirements starting airdrop #12, Everyone has 2 weeks to register and spread the word about this new additional airdrop rules.

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
DrOctogon

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

How do I find out why I was blacklisted?

Thanks

Your account fall under definition of wake up accounts. You have registered several years ago and hadn't made almost any post until September 2017. Since then you have made large amount of rather short post in very short period of time. You can try this tread: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/pending-reviews-blacklisted-found-suspicious-activity.1067/page-9#post-40426 over at official forums.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

It's a pitty that novaexchange still seems to have a lot of trouble.

The volume is down to 4.5 BTC... one person dumped today a huge amount (Not writing his name here, but just look at https://deeponion.org/stats.html and you will find out)

You can see that one person dumping more than 5k Onion has a huge impact on the price. Especially with this low volume and no possibility for new users to register and buy them. Thats basically the thing -> all Onion sold right now just switch hands between the same persons. As soon as one doesn't have any more money or just doesn't want to buy more Onion the price will drop.

A new safe, small exchange would be enough right now, just to give new users the possibility to buy Onion and help keeping up volume..

So don't worry guys. As soon as we hit a new exchange volume, number of individual buyers and price will grow slowly!

Thats what exchanges are for. They provide outlets for people to buy and sell. If you think it's cheap right now you buy (more). A lot of smaller coins have gone down somewhat because of bitcoin has gone down.

This is true, but at the moment we own for DeepOnion, you don't have to care about the amount of DeepOnion traded, just buy as much as you can and withdraw from the exchange, the sales order is above 100k ONION and the price has decreased, the important thing now would be to insure and buy more.

If you are a long term holder, it doesn't matter what the short term price fluctuations are. Even BTC and ETH had many short term corrections downward before they continued on their upward run. What matters is the development of the coin.

I keep preaching the same sentiment. Long term holders, just don't concern yourselves with the day to day exchange prices. It really doesn't matter at this point.

I am fully agreed that if we are long term holders and price is no issue for us this time. Whole market is in recession and allcoins are down. Deeponion going to implement many new features and they give more strength to the coin and it will again go to moon after implementation of all those features.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
onlytemporary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:41:59 AM

All Active & new applicants for Deeponion airdrop are required to join and register in our official forum. This is a mandatory requirements starting airdrop #12, Everyone has 2 weeks to register and spread the word about this new additional airdrop rules.

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

Hi crypto-rainbow. I registered at the official forum with my original bitcointalk forum username, miningteam23 (my bct account that got hacked). Do I need to re-register or change my username in the official forum to "onlytemporary" or will I be OK?

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Who is excited about the 11th airdrop?  Cheesy Airdrop amount going to increase from 20000 to 25000  Grin Keep supporting onion guys.This is just the beginning

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

What are the new additional rules? I don't see any rule changes on deeponion.org. Am i missing something here?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

Who is excited about the 11th airdrop?  Cheesy Airdrop amount going to increase from 20000 to 25000  Grin Keep supporting onion guys.This is just the beginning

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

What are the new additional rules? I don't see any rule changes on deeponion.org. Am i missing something here?

I think the additional "rules" is the new requirement for the airdrop participants to join and register at the official forum.
I dont see any other added rules.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

Hi crypto-rainbow. I registered at the official forum with my original bitcointalk forum username, miningteam23 (my bct account that got hacked). Do I need to re-register or change my username in the official forum to "onlytemporary" or will I be OK?

We have many moderators contact any of them we can change your username

https://deeponion.org/community/moderators/

Also we are working on plan where after 12 jul people soon start to be accepted for review applications...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

Also we are working on plan where after 12 jul people soon start to be accepted for review applications...

they'll be lots of new accounts suddenly joining bct right now. this needs to be policed closely
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

Also keep the BTC price in mind. Where do you think the price will be in a week or so? That might have influence, too. If you think the BTC price will bottom at around 3400 Dollar, and the DO price keeps stable at around 25-30k satoshi, you might wanna grab some Onion then. Cheaper to buy then, but to buy for maybe only 20k after the airdrop, but at a BTC price of maybe 6000 Dollar in 30 weeks... who knows, just keep in mind
onlytemporary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:17:26 AM

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

We have many moderators contact any of them we can change your username

https://deeponion.org/community/moderators/

Thanks crypto. I just reached out to Deeper on the official forum.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:27:07 AM

Who is excited about the 11th airdrop?  Cheesy Airdrop amount going to increase from 20000 to 25000  Grin Keep supporting onion guys.This is just the beginning

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

What are the new additional rules? I don't see any rule changes on deeponion.org. Am i missing something here?[/li][/list]

• All accounts reviewed before accepted for airdrops. Future applications require deeponion forum membership (updated 25 Aug)
    • Past applications (if not have official forum membership) will also require deeponion forum membership (starting 12th airdrop at 6 Sep.) (updated 24 Sep)
    https://deeponion.org/ refresh the page please

they'll be lots of new accounts suddenly joining bct right now. this needs to be policed closely

we give 2 weeks time for this reason, time to time will remind here

▄███████████████▄
           ▄██▀             ▀██▄
          ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
           ▀██▄             ▄██▀
             ▀██▄         ▄██▀
               ▀██▄     ▄██▀
                 ▀███▄███▀
                   ▀███▀
    DeepOnion 
    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
    ★  Guard Your Privacy!
    |Bitcointalk
    Reddit
    Telegram
                        ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                      ▄██▄█▄██▀
                    ▄██████▀
                  ▄██████▀
      ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
     ▀█████  ▄███████
      ████████████▀██
      ██▀███████▀  ██
      ██ ▀████▀    ██
      ██   ▀▀      ██
      ▀█████████████▀
    youngwebs
    Legendary

Activity: 1080
    Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
    September 24, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

Thank you,

Deeponion Team

Just to be 100% clear, if you have registered at official forums AND have set in there your airdrop wallet address AND BCT userID, you are good to go?

@All, note the AND! this might be a mandatory field during registration, but it was not when I signed up. Based on this new rule, I think these 2 fields will be mandatory as well. Crypto-Rainbow to confirm this!

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
    September 24, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

It's a pitty that novaexchange still seems to have a lot of trouble.

The volume is down to 4.5 BTC... one person dumped today a huge amount (Not writing his name here, but just look at https://deeponion.org/stats.html and you will find out)

You can see that one person dumping more than 5k Onion has a huge impact on the price. Especially with this low volume and no possibility for new users to register and buy them. Thats basically the thing -> all Onion sold right now just switch hands between the same persons. As soon as one doesn't have any more money or just doesn't want to buy more Onion the price will drop.

A new safe, small exchange would be enough right now, just to give new users the possibility to buy Onion and help keeping up volume..

So don't worry guys. As soon as we hit a new exchange volume, number of individual buyers and price will grow slowly!

Thats what exchanges are for. They provide outlets for people to buy and sell. If you think it's cheap right now you buy (more). A lot of smaller coins have gone down somewhat because of bitcoin has gone down.

This is true, but at the moment we own for DeepOnion, you don't have to care about the amount of DeepOnion traded, just buy as much as you can and withdraw from the exchange, the sales order is above 100k ONION and the price has decreased, the important thing now would be to insure and buy more.

If you are a long term holder, it doesn't matter what the short term price fluctuations are. Even BTC and ETH had many short term corrections downward before they continued on their upward run. What matters is the development of the coin.

I keep preaching the same sentiment. Long term holders, just don't concern yourselves with the day to day exchange prices. It really doesn't matter at this point.

I am fully agreed that if we are long term holders and price is no issue for us this time. Whole market is in recession and allcoins are down. Deeponion going to implement many new features and they give more strength to the coin and it will again go to moon after implementation of all those features.

market is volatile at  this time. there is no big issue of deeponion price is falling down.i am agree this. only that person can earn who can hold for long time. short term investment is always risky and less potential of profit.

SATURN
    Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
    ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
    Pages: « 1 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 2323 »
      Print  

Jump to: