Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 [1244] 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:33:48 PM

DEEPONION FORUM MAINTENANCE:

Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later. system upgrade happening expected time UTC 6:30

Nice news Smiley DeepOnion MarketPlace ?

Thanks for your hardwork as usual.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:33:52 PM

Yay, "anchor post" time, and since unlike Austin up above, I don't like to live that dangerously, I counted. Tongue

Funny as the dickens meme though, haven't thought about Austin Powers in a long time.

If our next airdrop were a baby, we'd be finishing up the first trimester, time to find a baby (onion) meme. Tongue

I cringe each time I see someone say the word "anchor post". I clearly speak for myself and as a Mod, I overlook the forum daily, and feel compelled at least 6 or 7 times to respond, but that level of "doing the minimum" is beyond me.

Well, I hardly consider myself to be "doing the bare minimum", some weeks it's just harder to contribute than others, and rather than make a terrible error, I like to be able to easily look back and say, ok, ten...there we go.

Not to start a spat, but, hey, if anchor posts are cringeworthy, they you must really hate my "Hodl the Onion" plush Tongue.

Rest assured that I do not handle things by having public spats. I'm simply stating that from my perspective, seeing posts that mention anchor posts make me cringe.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

Update on the airdrop:

This is a quote from the following thread on the official forum, the thread can be found here ---> https://deeponion.org/community/threads/delay-in-airdrop.3414/

Deeper

"Dev, who runs the airdrop, had an urgent issue, cannot operate the airdrop. We will have 1 or 2 days delay at the airdrop schedule. Everything is working fine. We counted posts and will review participants as usual and then release the airdrop. We have also amazing news about our latest innovation DeepVault, being ready in a few weeks. Details will be announced later. Stay tuned."

Everything is all good, real life stuff happens Cheesy

God Bless, obviously this is an emergency, and I offer my hope that everything is well.  Even in that the DO team offers up some good news of fresh DeepVault information, awesome job guys, keep smiling!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later. system upgrade happening expected time UTC 6:30

oh yes, it's upgrade time.  i expect something big coming in the deeponion.org forum.  new exciting features mentioned before might be coming now.  i smell lots of onions Smiley  goodwork devs team!
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

Yay, "anchor post" time, and since unlike Austin up above, I don't like to live that dangerously, I counted. Tongue

Funny as the dickens meme though, haven't thought about Austin Powers in a long time.

If our next airdrop were a baby, we'd be finishing up the first trimester, time to find a baby (onion) meme. Tongue

I cringe each time I see someone say the word "anchor post". I clearly speak for myself and as a Mod, I overlook the forum daily, and feel compelled at least 6 or 7 times to respond, but that level of "doing the minimum" is beyond me.

Well, I hardly consider myself to be "doing the bare minimum", some weeks it's just harder to contribute than others, and rather than make a terrible error, I like to be able to easily look back and say, ok, ten...there we go.

Not to start a spat, but, hey, if anchor posts are cringeworthy, they you must really hate my "Hodl the Onion" plush Tongue.

Rest assured that I do not handle things by having public spats. I'm simply stating that from my perspective, seeing posts that mention anchor posts make me cringe.

No worries, I mean, if it really wrinkles things too badly, lol, I can always change it to another phrase, "This post dedicated to the Monkii in the middle".  It's all good man, I am enjoying some good-natured ribbing in your direction now, no harm or offense intended.  Hell, might be interesting to start intentionally hiding "easter eggs" around and make a game out of it!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:40:09 PM

oh yes, it's upgrade time.  i expect something big coming in the deeponion.org forum.  new exciting features mentioned before might be coming now.  i smell lots of onions Smiley  goodwork devs team!

Yes something big is gonna be coming to the deeponion official forum. Could it be the marketplace? We don't know yet until the site is back up. Guys let's cheer up. For good things are in store for believing in DeepOnion, trusting the Dev Team and the moderators. The community is amazing! Grin
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

Can somebody explain to me how thang long  received so many onions in the air drop  and now he's dumping them on nova? https://prohashing.com/explorer/Deeponion/DhACSfUQ8fiMoMxyK1RQNuvwzVne9uZVg4/

ffs, another long term supporter dumping

You never know someone's personal circumstances. If it comes between holding Onion and putting food on the table, then that is no choice at all.

it's not a case of putting food on the table. he could sell some of his coins. he has removed nearly all of it,over 12k onions. and has probably been dumping them all day. like supertee. to suddenly remove all the coins is more than just making a living

oh no! another solid supporter this week gone!  first, it's supertee, now it's thang long!  he didn't even wait for a few days to receive his 11th airdrop before dumping.  maybe he's really in need.

It is very sad to see what Thang did. He posted a few weeks back that he didn't have the time to moderate, and we still continued to give him a high weekly AirDrop, and this is the way he thanks the community. Totally disgusts me. I don't care what his reasoning is TBH, I'm very unimpressed with his classless move.

you eco my thoughts exactly. i felt the same about supertee too. i noticed the high airdrop amounts thang long was getting.
it's a shame really but this is what i have found in crypto. there does not seem to be much long term thinking. as i have stated before,i have to sell a bit here and there to live as my income is quite low. i would not sell the lot in one go though and will continue to hold my 90% as i have learnt my lesson in the past.

this is just pure greed and nothing else
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

No worries, I mean, if it really wrinkles things too badly, lol, I can always change it to another phrase, "This post dedicated to the Monkii in the middle".  It's all good man, I am enjoying some good-natured ribbing in your direction now, no harm or offense intended.  Hell, might be interesting to start intentionally hiding "easter eggs" around and make a game out of it!

LOL, all good. I know you contribute a lot, its honestly the 10 post bare-minimum guys that get under my skin. Either way, to each their own.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Hmmm, Its a shame to see another long term supporter dump all their coins.

Its a shame that it was a moderator too who did it, he had been given extra onions for his help and support and the way he thanks the Dev team is to plummet the coins price when it was on a good steady rise.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:50:55 PM

Can somebody explain to me how thang long  received so many onions in the air drop  and now he's dumping them on nova? https://prohashing.com/explorer/Deeponion/DhACSfUQ8fiMoMxyK1RQNuvwzVne9uZVg4/

You never know someone's personal circumstances. If it comes between holding Onion and putting food on the table, then that is no choice at all.

it's not a case of putting food on the table. he could sell some of his coins. he has removed nearly all of it,over 12k onions. and has probably been dumping them all day. like supertee. to suddenly remove all the coins is more than just making a living

oh no! another solid supporter this week gone!  first, it's supertee, now it's thang long!  he didn't even wait for a few days to receive his 11th airdrop before dumping.  maybe he's really in need.

It is very sad to see what Thang did. He posted a few weeks back that he didn't have the time to moderate, and we still continued to give him a high weekly AirDrop, and this is the way he thanks the community. Totally disgusts me. I don't care what his reasoning is TBH, I'm very unimpressed with his classless move.

you eco my thoughts exactly. i felt the same about supertee too. i noticed the high airdrop amounts thang long was getting.
it's a shame really but this is what i have found in crypto. there does not seem to be much long term thinking. as i have stated before,i have to sell a bit here and there to live as my income is quite low. i would not sell the lot in one go though and will continue to hold my 90% as i have learnt my lesson in the past.

Unfortunately this is the risk of all online business, & crypto won't be an exception, we deal with ghosts & have no other way but to trust them somehow. Onions Devs have no idea that this (or the previous one) would happen, but this is the reality & we have to deal with it when it comes to online business.

Those are all huge lessons to choose Devs carefully next time, have some online video contact with them, their real social Media profiles, at least they expose the shit of of them if they do like he did.

OnionERS (although I'm still not one of yours) but this move won't flip the train, the road still long, he dumped them today & he'll differently cry after couple of months.

Don't you worry about the prices, correction happens all the time, this is the market, crypto isn't something extraordinary, it's just one big market like in forex, supply & demand affect the prices, so chill FUD's.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

Unfortunately this is the risk of all online business, & crypto won't be an exception, we deal with ghosts & have no other way but to trust them somehow. Onions Devs have no idea that this (or the previous one) would happen, but this is the reality & we have to deal with it when it comes to online business.

Those are all huge lessons to choose Devs carefully next time, have some online video contact with them, their real social Media profiles, at least they expose the shit of of them if they do like he did.

OnionERS (although I'm still not one of yours) but this move won't flip the train, the road still long, he dumped them today & he'll differently cry after couple of months.

Don't you worry about the prices, correction happens all the time, this is the market, crypto isn't something extraordinary, it's just one big market like in forex, supply & demand affect the prices, so chill FUD's.

We're not unreasonable people by any stretch of the imagination. We continued paying him more, and the guy didn't even have the decency to do it in a way that wouldn't disrupt the price. Sure, it will rebound, and yes I'll be buying his Onions, but that isn't the point. The point is it shows just what kind of person he really was. Selfish, and not loyal at all. He could have dumped it in many different ways as to not so dramatically disrupt the price, but instead, he showed total disregard for the community, and instead allowed his selfish greed to show.

I won't discuss him any further. He's been banned from the forum

altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

Let’s calm down, the Deeponion forum site is scheduled for upgrade maintenance. This is normal for a new and fast growing site.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

Well, our second forum!

We need to wait a little more for the Airdrops but everything is going nice.
A lot of people will be regret it, how they now buy a new TV with onions and i can promise, that TV in the future could worth like a nice car.

Warren Buffet said once, when everybody is selling is time to buy. Who will trust in this guy?
I can trust more in him than a guy with multi accouns here doing FUD because que can't enter in the Airdrop.  Grin

Im working now in my Youtube Channel for Deep Onion in Spanish, people now asking me make videos to join more Deep Onion!

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

I guess it is normal for a growing community. The forum was probably on a basic server to begin with and now needs to be on a higher spec machine for all the new members and all the new posts. Down for maintenance is good news IMO

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

Update on the airdrop:

This is a quote from the following thread on the official forum, the thread can be found here ---> https://deeponion.org/community/threads/delay-in-airdrop.3414/

Deeper

"Dev, who runs the airdrop, had an urgent issue, cannot operate the airdrop. We will have 1 or 2 days delay at the airdrop schedule. Everything is working fine. We counted posts and will review participants as usual and then release the airdrop. We have also amazing news about our latest innovation DeepVault, being ready in a few weeks. Details will be announced later. Stay tuned."

Everything is all good, real life stuff happens Cheesy

Sounds really promising. Obviously something big is coming. Already very eager to get any further news on this. But when I understood correctly DeepVault is a rebranding.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

The rules are clear. If someone wants to get out, let him. DO is not a prison.

sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:13:56 PM

its just site maintenance for upgrading the system , what do you guys worried about  ?
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:17:56 PM

calm down everyone, everything is under control.
Take your time as much as you want! it looks like there will be a new update in the forum this will be good, I will wait for further news!
Swoshinima

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:35 PM

Hi guys!

Would you be so kind and look at my profile and tell me why I got the airdrop application status "declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required".

I thought I followed all rules, but I was convinced to the contrary.

Unfortunately I really don't know what I should improve to get acces to the glorious deeponion airdrop.

Please look for it and tell me what to change!
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

-Snip-

Why you say that? How much time will be here doing FUD?

Please, if you don't like the project keep your words and do something else.

I see all people doing FUD as this guy, saying that everyone is wasting time and guess what, you're the only one who does that.

Pages: « 1 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 [1244] 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: