Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

So we have to buy 100 tokens now ?...

Is there a way to earn 100 ONIONS ?

Stay active in the deeponion forums.  There are giveaways, bounties, contests.  If you have particular skills you can.     I don't have much to offer,  so I just bought.    It's a good investment anyway.

Yes stay active and contribute you will get DeepPoints and onions.
We will see how it works soon.

theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

Do you think airdrop distribution new rule is fair?
It will only favor the ones who got big ammounts on their wallets and the new members will receive tiny ammounts. I suggest to make lowcap distribution

Like, a week ago, the "low cap" was the reward you could get by being a Jr. member, it was around 400 Onions.
So, we should keep it as is, in other words, no matter how many Onions you have, you would still get around 300-400 Onions per week. It could be less, it all depends on the number of Airdropped. There's currently 250,000 onions distributed per week, and there's something like 300 airdroppers, so, setting a low-cap of 300 Onions for everybody would "lock-in" around 90,000 Onions distributed evenly, and then, the 160,000 remaining coins would be shared amongst big holders, proportionately to what they hold.
Btw, Numbers are just an example..
This seems more fair. Please do your best to discuss this with other mods. And with the help of you we can make this rule active in next airdrops
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:57:48 PM

Now verified with DeepVault

https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-verified-300-png.5732/
Download image below..
Save it ,
Verify the image on the blockchain using owner address

Db4ushj5Cx5QnXP9gxuyX2JX4pKVKpqfqh

https://i.imgur.com/KvudRi5.png

Example on how to use it
Choose your own image

https://i.imgur.com/EkT8SRT.png
Awesome, perfect for my desktop background. The colour is fantastic

Congratulations, your document (C:/******/KvudRi5.png, 2613010 bytes) is authentic and unaltered since the time of last registration on the DeepOnion Blockchain!
  - Your document hash has been found at Block 174561 (39 confirmations).
  - The document was registered on Mon Oct 30 03:19:55 2017 in the DeepOnion Blockchain.
  - The transaction ID is b870220b18ef27bd1fbe97b2c213f7ce8b6d4745eb618536ddb7fde8735e27cd.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:01:47 PM

the new rule is coming, get prepared and post more on the forum. Also I updated my signature, looks much cleaner. I like the new design
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:03:24 PM

I looked at the forum and the giveaways are like 5-10 ONIONS...That's very small, it'll be real work to get to 100 ONIONS and only to get much less than older participants

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

NOvaexchange, or join the bug bounty and gain some more onions.
YOu can write articles and gain 8 Onions per article in the bounty !
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:13:00 PM

That's awfully low :/
That's actually less than 8 dollars per article !

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:18:30 PM

8 dollar per article is an awfull loss? never heard of that? Maybe you're lucky and gain some thousands of bucks per month and you think your time is not worth 8 onions, but for some people on the world this is more than the salary of a whole working day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

8 dollar per article is an awfull loss? never heard of that? Maybe you're lucky and gain some thousands of bucks per month and you think your time is not worth 8 onions, but for some people on the world this is more than the salary of a whole working day.

Good for them if they have people who accept such a low rate... Even with the low american wage, i'm paid more. And most of the projects here pay much more for an article

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:27:28 PM

Regarding the new rules, they are active now, were they active in the last distribution? (27Oct2017)

I'm asking this because I got blacklisted, anyone else?

It says in the DO status: "Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason."

I've asked in support and I got the following answer: "I noticed your post count is very low. I would recommend being more active in the official forums"

I'm sure I had more than 10 posts in bitcointalk with more than 50 characters.

Just waiting for next week....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

It will only favor the ones who got big ammounts on their wallets and the new members will receive tiny ammounts. I suggest to make lowcap distribution

Like, a week ago, the "low cap" was the reward you could get by being a Jr. member, it was around 400 Onions.
So, we should keep it as is, in other words, no matter how many Onions you have, you would still get around 300-400 Onions per week. It could be less, it all depends on the number of Airdropped. There's currently 250,000 onions distributed per week, and there's something like 300 airdroppers, so, setting a low-cap of 300 Onions for everybody would "lock-in" around 90,000 Onions distributed evenly, and then, the 160,000 remaining coins would be shared amongst big holders, proportionately to what they hold.
This seems more fair. Please do your best to discuss this with other mods. And with the help of you we can make this rule active in next airdrops

I agree! They must stay put with the rank because we know new members have small amount of numbers in their wallet.

If the new rules must have 100 onions then I think you just only get 10 onions in the airdrop. People with big numbers in their account can get more than

100 Onions. I just bought 100 onions yesterday so I only have that amount. Anyways, I'm so glad that I've been accepted when I apply the airdrop.

The last time I apply was declined because I don't have signiture in my BCT profile. Now I already have updated it. Thank you DeepOnion Devs! More Power!

More DeepOnions!

FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:49:07 PM

If I am denied in the previous airdrops, do i still have the chance to to qualify in any airdrop in the future?
you can re-apply now

Hello,
I am sorry to drag the community backward. I tried to re-apply and the status remains blacklisted for unknown reason and i have never earn anything from this campaign in the past.
Do you have any suggestion about this ?
Thank you.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

I've just seen the new rules of the airdrop and that I need 100 onions in my wallet to be eligible. Can anyone tell me what the payout will be based on me having the minimum 100 onions in my wallet?

that's difficult to say at this moment, just depends on how many Onion wallets are qualified for the airdrop. Only after the first airdrop we will have some idea about the exact numbers.. I have reasons to believe (stats went offline) that roughly half of the airdrop volume is now in hands of active members and even less participate in airdrops.
Current aidrdrop volume is 3.1 million Onions
IF 1/3rd is qualified for following aidrdrop rules that's already 1 million coins. 100 Onions is 0.01%
very roughly that might indicate airdrops will be around 0.01%* 200 thousand (exact numbers of airdrop changed, so another assumption) is 20 coins.

But this could be really wrong.. Others might be able to do better calculations/estimates. And nobody knows how many will qualify, making outcome much higher or much lower.  

Thanks that's very helpful. What's the latest I should have the coins in my wallet for the next airdrop?

From the new Rules:
There will be one distribution day (24 hrs) per week for airdrop. During that time you should not move your coins. Any account found moving away coins will be disqualified for the airdrop. Account where the balance increases during the day are OK, but the earliest detected amount (thus the smallest amount) will be used as the base for distribution.

Airdrops have been on Fridays sofar and sofar the UTC time has always been used. So depending on where your live, make sure your coins will be in your wallet somewhere on Thursday latest. But better safe than sorry, and put them in there just today already!  Cool

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

This is great news! The new rule change definitely is boosting not only the number of people that the coins will spread to but also increases the activity of the whole Onion supporting community.

Zurg! Please be sure to update your signature! https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php Here is the list of all the new signatures, make sure to update asap for airdrop 16 Smiley I've messaged you on discord but in case you dont see it there..

Thanks. Appreciate it. Smiley Will be around decent internet tonight (at home finally) to be able to do much. lol
It's been a week of pain on trying to get on the internet that actually works. lol

LOL. Same here. Before  crypto, I didn't think much of the internet when going out. Like in camping or going to a hike in a mountain. But now, it's a different story. I can't live without the internet! And it is because of crypto! I'm addicted to this world.

Haha I think most of us are like that these days.. Glued to our smartphones checking all the stats and forum Smiley
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:37:40 PM

Hey guys!

Last few weeks to get involved with this weeks Lottery!

Already 185 Onions up for grabs!

Check it out here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/7th-deeponion-lottery.4876/

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

I agree! They must stay put with the rank because we know new members have small amount of numbers in their wallet.

If the new rules must have 100 onions then I think you just only get 10 onions in the airdrop. People with big numbers in their account can get more than

100 Onions. I just bought 100 onions yesterday so I only have that amount. Anyways, I'm so glad that I've been accepted when I apply the airdrop.

The last time I apply was declined because I don't have signiture in my BCT profile. Now I already have updated it. Thank you DeepOnion Devs! More Power!

More DeepOnions!

The rules were changed to improve the distribution process and it seems to work out, as many new people are accepted now. For the first quoted suggestion, one could have just sticked to the old rule.

First of all, you have to understand, why the rules were changed. One aspect was, that there was always risk of multi-accounting or fraud by airdrop participants. Hence, this had to be checked continuosly, which was very time consuming. By applying the new rules, the approval process is easier. Even though somebody would be able to apply with two different accounts, the amount of coins he'd get would be the same. I am sure, the devs thought very thoroughly, how to change the rules.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

If I am denied in the previous airdrops, do i still have the chance to to qualify in any airdrop in the future?
you can re-apply now

Hello,
I am sorry to drag the community backward. I tried to re-apply and the status remains blacklisted for unknown reason and i have never earn anything from this campaign in the past.
Do you have any suggestion about this ?
Thank you.

Please see this thread on what to do:  https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guide-i-got-blacklisted-now-what.2888/

Good luck!
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

I have just updated my signature, I hope everything is oK Smiley
The new rules are a very good idea, I like them, very convenient for us early birds and very convenient for the whole community in the long term, they will allow the community to grow, especially as the coin improves more and more in its features. But I feel sorry for all those who have been doing things for the community for many weeks hoping to get into the airdrop and now that they are allowed in they will get very few Onions, unless they are rich enough to but a load from the exchange. I think the devs should find a way to reward their prolonged passionate attempts to join the airdrops, even though I have no idea how. Just an idea...
Keep on with the good work!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:49:42 PM

More DeepOnions!

The rules were changed to improve the distribution process and it seems to work out, as many new people are accepted now. For the first quoted suggestion, one could have just sticked to the old rule.

First of all, you have to understand, why the rules were changed. One aspect was, that there was always risk of multi-accounting or fraud by airdrop participants. Hence, this had to be checked continuosly, which was very time consuming. By applying the new rules, the approval process is easier. Even though somebody would be able to apply with two different accounts, the amount of coins he'd get would be the same. I am sure, the devs thought very thoroughly, how to change the rules.

This rich getting richer comment has cropped up many times but so far this seems to be the only solution. Unless someone can propose another way to solve the farmed accounts dumping all their onions without time-consuming manual checking (which doesn't always work), the new rules seems to be the only way to solve it. Credit to them for actually thinking of this idea

AE

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:51:18 PM

Hi I found this project, I just need 100 ONIONS to apply ? Why can I only buy ONIONS on this Novaexchange, I do not have an account there. Is anybody selling 100 ONIONS ?
Pages: « 1 ... 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: