Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 [1914] 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoMar02

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

Sitting and watching how $ONION rises. 1USD wall barrier conquered, next step 5USD and so forth.

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

Hey guys, I want to suggest to don´t pay attention to these kind of fudders. They just want attention, that´s all.

We should focus our energies into new features and the Vote Central. Those are our main goals for the next year. Wink

There are fud threads in the altcoin discussions but i didn't reply on those. Was thinking about countering the claims, but then thought leaving it will push the thread further back until it disappears. Not sure which is the preferred response in these situations.
Why ignore the Fuders?
Why not try to comunicate with them and show them how awesome deeponion can be and try to help them to take part in the airdrop.
Its always good to convince some people from the other side instead of ignoring them.
Maybe they are just uninformed about the project and thats why they make some FUD.
Just my thoughts about it.
Regards

We can ask them to join and let them experience how it's like to be in the DeepOnion community. Unfortunately, we can't please everybody so we'll let those cry babies whine until they shut up.

No movement period will be later so better stack up your Onions for tomorrow's airdrop.
JesusCryptos

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:46:27 PM

Hey guys, I want to suggest to don´t pay attention to these kind of fudders. They just want attention, that´s all.

We should focus our energies into new features and the Vote Central. Those are our main goals for the next year. Wink

There are fud threads in the altcoin discussions but i didn't reply on those. Was thinking about countering the claims, but then thought leaving it will push the thread further back until it disappears. Not sure which is the preferred response in these situations.
Why ignore the Fuders?
Why not try to comunicate with them and show them how awesome deeponion can be and try to help them to take part in the airdrop.
Its always good to convince some people from the other side instead of ignoring them.
Maybe they are just uninformed about the project and thats why they make some FUD.
Regards

I agree, the community should grow in all directions, quarelling doesn't help. FUDders exist in every coin's community, even in Bitcoin.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Kanahide

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

Why ignore the Fuders?
Regards

I agree, the community should grow in all directions, quarelling doesn't help. FUDders exist in every coin's community, even in Bitcoin.
Of course FUDers can be found everywhere but it would be great to convince them to win them to get them on our side.
Its sad to see them missing the next Monero train lol.
We should better get all together instead of fighting against each other, we can make the coin all together big even with the FUDers joining our ranks Smiley
regards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

Why ignore the Fuders?
Regards

Of course FUDers can be found everywhere but it would be great to convince them to win them to get them on our side.
Its sad to see them missing the next Monero train lol.
We should better get all together instead of fighting against each other, we can make the coin all together big even with the FUDers joining our ranks Smiley
regards
Maybe as well as the trollbox on many sites there should be a fudbox added to give fudders a guilt-free way of getting thigs off their chest, sometimes they just need to get it off their chest.
t3ChNo

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:07:17 PM

New post on my DO thread showing off my mining rig build: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/ssowellsvt-mining-rig.10209/

Check it out Wednesdays pic here: http://img.pixady.com/2017/11/414789_5.jpg

Use DkeRD5r8RQbPiFJ1hsQkkLs5mA35CYBA7W To Verify

So sweet. How much did you shell out for this monster? Mining for ETH?
jota17

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:14:05 PM

Hello Everybody
Anybody with technical knowledge could explain me (I am newbie) what is exactly Deep Send? In which aspect Deep sSend is different, better or no, rescpect, for example, the Verge's Wraith Protocol?
Kind Regards
Rico57x

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

Half way there, and the requirement for joining airdrop is reduced to bct account from before nov.1 (no membership status requiremet) (and 100 onion).
Funny to read all the posts about scam. Who in the right mind would work hard week after week, and adding new functions, constantly improving the website and forum, moderating and monitoring users who try to abuse the (very generous) bounty program (regular bounties and DeepPoints participation stakes system). Why would they even bother follow the ambitious roadmap they made?
The ones accusing DeepOnion for scam seem to get a harder time justifying their arguments as the weeks go by and the project keeps growing stronger and being distributed to a rapidly increasing number of people, many who have never bought a single onion.
And hey! I'm member here on bct now Smiley

Many people are jealous of Deeponion's success and speak negatively to harm the Deeponion project .
We all know that Deponion is the best project on bitcointalk, obviously it's not a scam Smiley .

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:19:08 PM

Deeponion goodbye! I participated in three airdrop, but realized that I don't like this project since it was not profitable for the newly arrived users. In General, I left your project, good luck to all who stayed with Deeponion.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

Good Morning! Today is Thursday. Reminder:  Airdrop is coming. You should not move your onions. Any account found moving away onions will be disqualified for the airdrop. Account where the balance increases during the day are OK, but the earliest detected amount (thus the smallest amount) will be used as the base for distribution. You must post at least 5 messages in bitcointalk.org and 3 messages in deeponion forum each week (minimum posts 50 characters, off-topic section not counted). Failing to do so will disqualify you from the current airdrop, but your account will not be banned. Good luck guys! I hope this will help you remind doing things before the airdrop day.

blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Deeponion goodbye! I participated in three airdrop, but realized that I don't like this project since it was not profitable for the newly arrived users. In General, I left your project, good luck to all who stayed with Deeponion.

Not profitable? You mean participating in the community weekly and getting paid or rewarded for it? Your expectations are out of this world! What did you expect? DeepOnion will be solid and is currently gaining momentum.

altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:36:57 PM

I, on the other hand find Deep Onion to be profitable for the newly arrived user. You can get Deep Onion for free or for minimal effort. You can do bounties in exchange for Deep Onions or you can be active in the official forum to get DeepPoints to be converted to DeepOnions.  The 100 onion requirement for the airdrop, I got almost all from doing bounties. I then put all bounty earnings into the airdrop every friday to increase my Onions. Rinse and repeat the next week. No need to put out hard earned cash.  Because of the high value of DeepOnion, I earn 3x to 6x more than if I had a regular day job. It all depends on the time and effort I put in. I doubt I can do that in any other coin.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:43 PM

I, on the other hand find Deep Onion to be profitable for the newly arrived user. You can get Deep Onion for free or for minimal effort. You can do bounties in exchange for Deep Onions or you can be active in the official forum to get DeepPoints to be converted to DeepOnions.  The 100 onion requirement for the airdrop, I got almost all from doing bounties. I then put all bounty earnings into the airdrop every friday to increase my Onions. Rinse and repeat the next week. No need to put out hard earned cash.  Because of the high value of DeepOnion, I earn 3x to 6x more than if I had a regular day job. It all depends on the time and effort I put in. I doubt I can do that in any other coin.

Prove it now that you got most onions for the 100 onion requirement from bounties - go - post it - your evidence - thanks - the community will appreciate your sincere and unwavering devotion in your belief of this project if you do.

Show everyone your deeppoints for example....

If you can prove you can get full onions without paying then I salute you good sir
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

You can easily get 500+ Onions doing bounties,contests and giveaways... and DeepPoints every week.

People who don't get that number are lazy.

midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:01:57 AM

You can easily get 500+ Onions doing bounties,contests and giveaways... and DeepPoints every week.

you have now resorted to calling people lazy - i mean how people oriented is this project?

define lazy then big man?
ezhui

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:02:07 AM

Why ignore the Fuders?
Regards

Very good point! I did it before.  But in most cases people just stick to their rock heads and laugh at you. Output is very few except quarrel. I think it would be more powerful to keep up with community, continuously improve the features/functionalities and attract more investors to stack up onions. Fudders just won't stop spreading FUD until slapping on their face. Wink

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:03:11 AM

How's it going guys.

Just wanted to post a screenshot of the current price of ONION right now, this is great

DeepOnion currently trading at over 14k satoshis in Cryptopia (~$1,20) with a 25% increase during the last 24 hours and almost at 6btc volume, I believe DO price has never dropped below 10k satoshis during the last 7 days and I think this is a huge improvement, slow but steady increases is what we need and it seems that's what's happening right now, with DeepVault web, DeepSend and Votecentral still to come we will be at over 5k satoshis is no time.

Time to HODL guys!!
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

@midvoc,

Check out to the official forum. Here are examples of the bounty rewards.

Amount paid for bounties
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/unpaid-bounties.5033/page-3

My bounties, check the long list at the end. Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-your-bounty-here-week-18.9003/page-4

If you are like the rest of us here, you research, read, write and post in bitcointalk for hours and days on end for signature campaigns to get those free coin airdrops. I can use those same hours doing bounties and get paid in Deep Onion that has real value right now, not in the future like the new coins doing airdrops. Then I get a multiplier every Friday. You can sell half or 3/4ths every time to your heart's content if you want to be sure.

You should read some of my articles.  Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

yup! and tens of thousands are airdropped to the community. I really like the project regardless.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:25:57 AM

Why ignore the Fuders?
Regards

Very good point! I did it before.  But in most cases people just stick to their rock heads and laugh at you. Output is very few except quarrel. I think it would be more powerful to keep up with community, continuously improve the features/functionalities and attract more investors to stack up onions. Fudders just won't stop spreading FUD until slapping on their face. Wink

I know, we can have a friendly discussion with "reasonable" people, but you know there exists some fudders convinced about their feelings and they don´t want to change their mind.

I think the best way to answer to those fudders is with good development. They´ll close their mouths after see DeepSend, Smart Contracts and Vote Central.
Pages: « 1 ... 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 [1914] 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: